Toofy Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There wasn't even anyone to greet them.

She knew that the empress had sent word on ahead. Toofy had been exchanging regular messages by hawk since she had taken the throne. Esme wasn't just here as a sign of respect to the fallen women. She was here as the newly appointed High Priestess of the Temple, and ambassador for the Empire.

Having no one at all show up to greet her was an incredibly offensive slight, or a sign that the elven empress wasn't exactly in charge of the Golden Mountain anymore. Either one set Esme on edge, and made her wish for simpler times.

The halfneko on the chair beside her stuck their head out the window of the carriage and squealed excitedly, "Smell that, Esme! She can smell the sea air from here! Salt and bird shit and men who forgot how to shower!"

The elf laughed and smiled at her girlfriend, before it faltered. "Can you still feel the empress?"

The woman dropped back inside, "Kinda. Distantly. I can feel her fretting... And fucking. A lot of fucking."

Since Taudry had been released from the Domina's household she had come to life. No longer meek and afraid. Beginning to proudly display her neko heritage. The forwardness, and the stereotypical obsession with sex. Esme might be temple trained, but she struggled to sate her girlfriend's desires most days.

"Well, we will bury these three at the palace, and then we might take a day or two to explore the city." Esme offered. "See some sailors, drink with some elves. Then we can deal with burning down the temple."

"Someone beat us to that." Taudry shook her head, "Still smell the molten gold and ash. The city smells... Afraid. Very afraid."

---

"Why did you summon us?"

The kitsune lounging over the chair, dangling halfway upside down, looked up with boredom at the gathered things. She couldn't say people because not all of them had distinct personalities, let alone physical forms to take on.

Mischief smiled brightly, her orange eyes aglow, "Oh, isn't it obvious by this point? I thought I was making such a good argument of it all... But none of you have even been paying attention, have you?"

"You removed the upstart." The Green Goddess said from nearby, crossing her arms under her vine-covered breasts, "Do you expect us to thank you? Perhaps welcome you back into the fold? You should be thankful than we aren't banishing you beyond the gate, with the rest. You're a traitor."

"No, I'm cute. There is a difference." Mischief giggled and swung herself upright, "Honestly, I could give a flying fuck if Kaden ascended. He would have brought chaos, and I fucking orgasm to chaos."

"Uncouth little shit." Tai snapped from nearby, tapping at a small pocket watch and looking at it in confusion. Not quite understanding why the ticking didn't sound quite in sync.

The kitsune briefly hugged one of her own tails, and then smirked at the gathering of deities. "All of you think you're so clever, don't you? Playing with my little toys. Too bad all of you missed the fact that Toofy cracked your fucking gate when she went over to the other side and ate Dearst. You let it pass, because you needed Kaden gone. You're a bunch of idiots."

"You've been trying to crack the gate since you created the orcs." Ouruk sneered, sharpening his axe. The god of destruction and rage, glaring over at her. Such a bastard. He'd killed his ex-girlfriend rather than let Orli find a piece of happiness with somebody else.

Arina would deal with him, shortly, by the look the little demi-goddess was giving him.

Mischief yawned, "Indeed. Which is why it's so fucking cute that you're not worried that Toofy actually did it. Did you think I wasn't ready to take advantage? That I was shocked that fucking avatar did what I fucking wanted her to? The war for the human empire is irrelevant. It served a purpose. Mine."

The Green Goddess frowned, dropping her arms, "Why... Why did you summon us? To declare war upon us?"

"Oh sweetie." The fox chuckled, "I never declared peace on you. I summoned you all, so you could see it. Actually notice it, because you're all thicker than a tauran's skull. Look around you."

Where they were was less of a where and more of a someplace. It was about a solid a piece of reality as a wet piece of papyrus. All the same, it was easy to see it curling up around the edges.

The kitsune smirked over at the god of time, "Clock ticking backwards, yet?"

"What the fuck... Did you do...?" Tai looked at her in grave concern.

Mischief clapped and then threw her hands open widely, "The war's back motherfuckers!"

As she yelled it, the gateway keeping the betrayer gods at bay, sealing away most of demonkind, and all other assortments of weapons that had been designed since both had been trapped away... Dissolved.

The heavens were filled with a cacophony of sounds that would make any mortal piss themselves in terror. The sound of angry deities finally freed to do what they wanted to do.

The sound of weapons that had been perfected out of sight and mind of the gods, behind the gateway, being unleashed to reap chaos upon the world in all its shapes and kinds. Things that had yet to be imagined as possible by the fools who had thought they ruled over reality.

Mischief fell back into her chair, one hand going between her legs as she flooded herself. "Now it really begins... This... Ooh... This is the era of chaos. This is not beginning of the war. This is the ending."

She burst out giggling.

---

"Whilst the preservation of many species is, in itself, a goal worthy of attention and action, we must temper our impulses by regarding what may be the dreadful consequences if we were to falter or fail." The minister droned in a monotone.

Toofy's head nearly slipped from her hand as she struggled to stay awake. She could swear he was being as boring a shit as possible on purpose. So that people wouldn't realise that he was advocating for actual genocide over maybe trying to preserve the mongrel orcs left behind.

The catgirl yawned tiredly and sat up a little. She saw a guard by the door waving at her. She smiled and gave a stiff nod, causing them to admit someone into the little gaggle of stupid and very human politicians.

Silence descended on the room like a hammer upon an anvil.

She stood up and shrugged, "Toofy would counter his lordship's most... Intriguing... Of arguments, with one most simple. How is that we can know of the merits of our actions, if we cannot see the world from their eyes? Understand from their hearts?"

She crossed the threshold to the extremely tattooed man standing there with bright red skin, and no top. She touched his solid chest and smiled up at the half orc, "If this Council must decide the fate of the orcs, then it should be an orc who has the casting vote. So, Toofy names him lord. She gifts him half the estate of moron over there who blathered in Toofy's ear. She names this one as Minister of Orcish Affairs."

The man grunted at her. She grinned and turned on her heel, walking back over to her throne and sitting down. She waved to the men, "Toofy interrupted you. Please, continue. It would do well for the new minister to be brought up to speed on why the humans think they should just let the orcs die off."

The red-skinned man let out a soft and chilling growl. Lips pulling back around his tusks as he looked at humans who now suddenly found themselves as only his equal in political power, and who knew the rage and physical strength that was inherent to the species.

Toofy smiled, barely burying her laughter at their faces.

Any old idiot should have seen this coming. Of course she was going to invite exotics into the Council, and of course she was going to make damn sure that one of them was a representative for the orcs that had been made all but extinct.

These fools needed to up their game if they wanted to play with Toofy.

---

The kitsune tensed up as she felt a soft tail run up the inside of her thigh. She couldn't speak, couldn't ask who was there. Before the cat had condemned her to the cold and the dark, she had taken some time to hurt Tammy for indirectly causing the death of Meerakeilian. For directly slaughtering the orcs.

Her tongue was the last thing the neko had taken from her. Preserved until the last because she'd wanted to hear the fox scream in pain.

Tammy had been powerless against the neko, even despite their injuries. Her golden magic had been snuffed with an angry flash of red eyes. Then Toofy had taken her time with her. Removing each of Tammy's nine tails, each earned over a hundred years.

She'd personally sewn Tammy's privates shut, informing her that the kitsune would never again feel the pleasure of her mate between her legs, because he belonged to the cat.

"She did a number on you." The goddess whispered in her ear, kissing at the side of her neck, as hands went around her waist to hold her comfortingly, "But I did try and warn you vixen. You were supposed to stay the fuck away from her."

Tammy nodded silently.

She wasn't crying. There were no more tears. Everything that she was... Was spent. She barely even felt alive anymore. A burned out husk, just waiting to die in this place.

"Arina hates you." The goddess continued, "If I help you, well, the gods are already at war. I don't need the next goddess of death breathing down my neck. It was quite stupid of you."

She nodded again.

Tammy breathed in, surprised, as she felt the goddess kiss her. As shocking as it was, the sensation came with more. She could feel Mischief's tongue playing with her own. Restored, however briefly it might be, so that she could kiss the goddess that she loved.

A high pitched keening burst from her throat as she kissed forcefully back at the goddess.

"Gentle, kit, gentle." The goddess admonished her, slipping a finger inside her and causing Tammy to let out a deafening scream that echoed loudly in her private cell.

The goddess kissed at her neck, "Are you mine, vixen?"

"Always."

A hard slap hit her cheek, jerking her neck with enough force that Tammy thought she might have sprained it. The touch of the goddess vanished, and she spoke angrily from somewhere in the pitch black, "Don't lie to me, bitch! You betrayed me! You will betray me, again. You are as untrustworthy as you are useless!"

Tammy hung her head and nodded with resignation, "It do be."

"What am I going to do with you?" The voice of the goddess became playful, "It would be fun to curse you. Also fun to see how long I can keep you sane until my torture takes your mind from you. So many possibilities."

The kitsune resigned herself to her fate.

"But... That's not... Creative enough for me." The goddess snarled angrily, "I'm the fucking goddess of motherfucking chaos. I can't just torture someone who betrayed me. That's stupid and boring and stinks of sanity. It's downright offensive."

Tammy felt a chill run down her spine.

"Bones and sinew and blood. That's not a bad idea." Mischief said deviously, "Well, seems like you might still serve a purpose to me. I have absolutely no idea if it is even possible... Let me see, now..."

The kitsune screamed again, but this time in pain rather than pleasure.

As her voice filled the space, she found herself suddenly able to perceive the space around her. Dull at first, just the outlines of shapes, before the world swam into full vision and colour. The pain wracked her head to toe, and she felt like her bones were bending, but she could see for the first time since she was abandoned.

See the Golden Kitsune in all her glory, standing in front of her with one hand on a naked hip, and the other on her chin as she looked at Tammy with a devious smirk and a twinkle in her orange eyes.

"There we are... Yes, I think that suits you." The foxgod nodded, "So... What do you think, Tammy?"

She looked down as the pain faded to a dull roar. Her breasts had somewhat shrank, but her claws had doubled in size. No longer those of a fox, but... They looked like cat claws. Her arms looked more slender, more flexible.

"Did... Did you remake me into a neko?" She asked fearfully.

Mischief chuckled, "Of course not. That would be too boring, too easy. Check your tails, woman."

Tammy grabbed, and found a familiar and comforting fluff of her fox tail. Only one, but it soothed her heart like nothing had. She almost felt alive, again. Just as she was thinking that, she felt a second tail stand up stiffly.

She sucked in her breath and felt for the base blindly, right above her ass. "Oh gods."

"Half kitsune. Half neko." The goddess burst out laughing, "It's never happened before. And not just because your peoples hate each other. Plenty of hate fucks have happened over the years. You're not supposed to be sexually compatible... But I'm a motherfucking god."

"They'll both hate me." Tammy realised.

Mischief chuckled, "Oh yes, they will. Want you dead. Can't let anyone think that a kitsune and a neko actually loved each other enough to have a child, raise a child. They'll despise you, hunt you. If you ever leave this cell."

Tammy winced, lowering her gaze, "I be deservin' o' it."

"Oh, there is nothing as boring as fucking self pity!" The goddess snarled, "I didn't remake you so that you can be a bitch in your second life! I want... Chaos. I need it, crave it. Give me that, and I'll protect you. Give me that, and I will fuck you. Give me that, and I will love you."

She looked up, "... Love... Me?"

"Your jealousy of Toofy was so very boring. I've never even touched the kitten." Mischief yawned, "I've kissed you. Touched you. I don't know why you ever thought that she was more to me than you were. You made Kaden paranoid. Laid the groundwork for my cat to remove that annoying flea."

Tammy blinked back tears.

The goddess cupped her cheek, and pressed their foreheads together, "I'm giving you another chance, vixikitty, because I love you. I'm angry with you, because you hurt me and I love you. You treated me like shit. Don't do it again. I can't protect you from all the gods, forever."

"Ya remade me." Her voice quaked.

The goddess kissed her nose, "And now you're something new and fascinating. The gods will sit back and watch, reserve judgement, instead of tweaking reality to make sure that you die. A new name, a new life. New abilities and new magic. This is my gift for you, dressed up like a punishment so no one else will interfere."

"Wat ya want o' me?"

Mischief put her arms around her waist, "Well, first, I'm going to fuck you stupid so you know I mean it. Then... Well, I'm not allowed to help. But I want you to escape. You've got five years to sail south. The continent down there isn't a myth. Ripe for your kind of fun."

"Be meanin' a new world? Jus' for me ta be pissin' on?"

The goddess grinned, "Yeah. A whole new world for you to play with. There, you won't get in my neko's way, and that means you're less likely to piss me off... I do have a toy there, as well. A cute little axomander. Don't hurt her, or fuck her, and I will have no reason to get mad."

Tammy smiled and tears slipped down her cheeks, "Ya do be lovin' ma. Tryin' ta be savin' me o' maself."

"Yes." The goddess stated firmly, the space around them brightly lighting up with her gold aura, "Care to let me show you, just how much, my little failure? I'll treat you, rather than the other way."

The kitseko kissed her patron. Her tongue was both long and rough, now. Gripping at the goddess' as it dove into her mouth. She felt Mischief grab both her ass cheeks, lifting her up easily. Tammy wrapped her legs around her waist and continued to kiss her, clawing lightly at the goddess' back.

Tammy found herself on the floor of her cell on her stomach, the goddess lying on her back and kissing at her neck as a hand rubbed gently at the top of her vulva.

She whined loudly as she felt herself flowing at the touch. "How do you want me to fuck you, my dear kit? My tongue? My hand? Or shall this goddess transform herself for you? Do you want to lock down around a divine dick?"

"Love me." Tammy begged, "All I be wan'in. Love me."

The golden kitsune kissed her cheek, "Dick it is. So I can spill my holy seed into my gorgeous vessel. What greater act of love can I give you, than to bear my child?"

Tammy screamed as she felt her folds gently pushed apart, her voice announcing loudly that she was touching the divine, with a divine. She felt her cheeks flush in embarrassment but she still screamed again as the firm thing moved into her gently.

As it reached the peak, her walls clamped down violently, forming the tie around the head of the cock. Making it impossible to pull out until either both of them reached their limits of pleasure, or hours had passed.

The goddess slipped her deft hands underneath Tammy and tweaked at her breasts, "Do you believe me yet? I do love you, even when you hurt me so badly, vixikitty."

A strange new yowl of pleasure emerged from her throat, a sound she'd never made before. She felt... Filled. The goddess fit her perfectly, stretched her perfectly. Tammy was trembling, almost ready to flood herself, and they hadn't done anything at all.

"Do be it. Do be it. Fuckin' o' fucks."

The goddess laughed and kissed at her neck, "Tell me that you love me, my beautiful thing."

Tammy squealed, unable to speak at all as the goddess thrust into her and made her entire body light on fire. Made every nerve so bright with joy that they felt like they were about to burst.

"I love you, Tamamo." Mischief whispered to her, the goddess' voice growing huskier as she continued to move. Breasts sliding up and down Tammy's back as a cock that made her forget all about Sai rammed into her.

She tightened her stomach, fighting back against the insane sensations so that she could gasp, "I... Be... Yours."

"Ooh, fuck." The kitsune breathed, "That's it. Oh, I love you. I love my terrible little chaotic thing."

Flakes of gold filled the light around them, beginning to fall more heavily as the goddess upped her pace. Taking Tammy as her own, taking this brand new and unique body as her own.

"Harder. Fuck ma harder." She demanded.

The goddess chuckled at her enthusiasm, before obliging her with a womanly grunt of surprise as she plumbed Tammy's depths. Her new eyes widened in shock at the intense feeling and a desperate keening sound burst free.

"That's my kitseko. My precious thing." The goddess purred, "Call for me, call for your divine to erupt inside you."

"Fuckin' be!" Tammy cursed, "Fuckin' da shi' outta me!"

She began with a scream as she felt her moment approached with the goddess on top of her. The loud wail slowly transitioned from piercing to a wail as her vocal chords began to tremble, before falling into a deep and hungry purr.

"Fuck, Tamamo." The goddess responded to the cry, swelling up within before their head dropped between her shoulder blades and Tammy was left wailing again as she felt the seed flooding into her, making every nerve buzz in excitement as she joined her deity.

Tammy felt the goddess pull away and breathed heavily where she lay against the ground, "Dat... I ever get ya, again?"

Silence answered her, quiet apart from her panting and dripping on the stone floor as she found herself alone in her cell.

---

Looking at his extensive vineyards as the mages slowly moved through them, purifying them of the emperor's taint, Vanhern couldn't help but feel a little bit of shameful mirth that this was where it had begun for him.

When he had been called to judge Sai for Elatham's death, and heard from Han that he suspected that the empress had tried to assassinate Lord Castelle, he had believed the plague to be an economic sabotage by the pair.

He had thought that Sai, in his inexperience, was attempting to seize power. That he was undercutting Vanhern, and removing the competition of Castelle, as a way to create an opening in the Council of Ministers.