Toofy Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like administering to me whilst Isaac tried to give me the daily schedule?" Sai said with amusement.

Toofy smiled at the memory, "Master struggled so valiantly not to moan. Toofy could have made him. But she was nice and gave him a chance."

"I am certain of it, but rascally neko."

Her face fell and she rubbed reassuringly into him, surrounding herself with his scent. "Toofy doesn't feel like a neko. Not anymore. Eyes of demon, not kitty. No fucking tail. She's even still finding fucking teeth! She pulled one out of her butt cheek, this morning."

"You will always be my precious catgirl." He ran a hand through her dark hair, "Always."

"Master?"

"Mmm?"

She blinked innocently, looking at him. Sai chuckled and brushed her cheek, "What is it you want from me, now? Last time you pointed at the palace."

Toofy giggled, "Mmm... She wants him inside her. Doing all the work. She wants to lie there as her master makes love to her. Buuut... It isn't a good time for Toofy. She's starting her cycle... And she really, really, really doesn't want to fucking have kittens again. She loves them, but they're more exhausting than human shitheads who think they own Toofy's empire."

"Artema punched me today. Cracked three ribs." Sai shook his head.

"Stop talking!" Toofy put her hand over his mouth, "Not talking about kittens before sex. That's gross."

He nodded.

She released his mouth and sighed, "So... Um... Did the apothecary find the... Tea... That Toofy wanted?"

"Hibiscus and ephedra. Should taste like boiled piss." Sai pointed to a small wooden box on the bedside table, "Oh, and Elizabeth has agreed to be your alchemist. So I shouldn't need to go into town to pick this up, in future."

Toofy giggled, "Yes, he will. She doesn't want to announce to Liz every time that she's fucking her master. Just let Toofy put this to steep. It helps to prevent kittens, she'll drink it after."

She felt her master's eyes on her as she prepared the drink, glaring at the water in the ceramic jug until it boiled out of fear of her. She poured it into a simple clay mug and sprinkled some of the herbs into it, remembering how Efina had taught her about this emergency remedy.

She did almost miss that intolerant bitch.

Toofy yawned and dropped her dress in the same motion, grinning at the way it made Sai's blue eyes light up. She did sort of miss his green ones, but these were kinder. Made it easier to forget that he still smelled of blood and guilt.

She looked over her shoulder, and indicated her black corset, "Would master mind helping her?"

Sai whipped the covers back, causing her to burst out laughing. He had been completely naked under there, waiting for her to discover it. Now, he was sticking up like a mast, as he confidently walked over to her. His arms went around her from behind, as he began unlacing the corset, and kissing at her neck.

She purred happily, "Mmm. Master is best. Always want her master."

Sai gave a small nip to one of her nekomimi, causing her ear to flick back and forth. "Ow. Bad master. Toofy hated that."

"Sorry."

She rubbed herself backwards into him, "Nuh uh. Toofy is excited that master still wants to explore play with her. She's his to play with. Loves his attitude. She'll just tell him what she likes... So... Is there something master really wants to try?"

"Just a moment."

She breathed a sigh of relief as the corset came off, and rubbed at her breasts. Sai dropped the heavy thing to the ground, and then kissed down her side. He paused halfway down to take her underwear into his teeth before dragging them down to her ankles.

Toofy stepped out of them, then squealed happily as he grabbed her by the ankles and hoisted her into the air. A flash of magic had her suspended by her feet, still upside down, and at eye level with her master's cock as it dripped in anticipation.

She giggled, "Toofy likes."

Then she quickly engulfed him in her mouth, cheeks puffing out for a moment. The platinum bell on the necklace around her neck clinked noisily as she bobbed her head back and forth. The blood rushed to her head, threatening to break her concentration as she covered every inch of him with her tongue, slathering all over it, letting him know it belonged completely to her.

Not that she expected the mutant fox to make a pass at him before she ran away. That one wasn't about to risk crossing Toofy, again.

The bell dinged with each motion of her head. She squeezed her throat around him as she drew back, using her tongue to flick at the very end of his member, enjoying the void out of him refusing to moan for her.

Sai was setting her a challenge, and there was nothing that got her flowing like a challenge.

She could feel it, the moistness of her slit building up in this position, threatening to spill over and run up her tummy.

Toofy pulled off him with a gasp and sloppy pop, one hand continuing to rub back and forth, "She likes this. She's also dizzy. What does master want next?"

He grabbed her by her wrists, throwing her as the barrier holding her up vanished. She landed on the bed with a bounce and grin, before suddenly finding Sai between her legs, nose nuzzling into her slippery twat.

"Ooh. Master is nice." She purred, leaning up on her elbows to watch him as he began to play with her. She wasn't quite sure where or when he had learned to give turnabout, but she wasn't about to complain.

He couldn't lap like a neko, but he was trying his best. The tongue flicking into her, running up her insides hungrily and as fast as she could expect from any human. Yet, after getting a tongue-fucking from Saia, it didn't quite compare.

There was, however, something that her master could giver her that her wife couldn't.

"Want it."

Sai didn't seem to hear her, still face deep in her crotch, nose poking gently into her clit and tongue licking at her fluids. She gave a frustrated moan and tugged on his hair, "She wants her master!"

He sucked briefly at her pearl, causing Toofy to cry out and fall backwards onto the bed. Not quite giving her what she needed, not at all giving her what she wanted, but still making her writhe under his ministrations.

"Toofy wants to fuck her Sai!" She shouted through the feelings, but even that didn't do more than make him a little bit more intense. Her master was trying to make her spill first, trying to prove his love for her in the most adoring, and presently frustrating, way.

She knew his hardness was tantalisingly out of reach, that it wouldn't grace her insides until she came. She glowered and considered putting her temple training to use and faking an orgasm. Yet, lying to her husband like that felt cheap.

It would have felt cheap as a companion, and it felt far beneath her as empress.

That really only left one option.

Toofy's hand joined her master's face in the assault between her legs. She rubbed at herself hurriedly as he continued to slather all over her. All she needed was to get off and then he'd finally fuck her, so she wasn't taking her time to enjoy it.

She wasn't as good at this as she used to be. She was still-righted handed, even after she lost that thumb, which meant she was a little clumsier, and couldn't give little pinches as easily, but she wasn't alone in her efforts to make her womanhood flower.

"Give it to me." Sai whispered into her cunt, "Everything you have."

Toofy grunted in effort, red-faced. If he just slid inside her, then he would get exactly what he wanted before he finished arriving home. But the bastard was determined to make her overflow before she was going to be graced by his most wonderful of magics.

Her toes curled up and cracked as every muscle in her body tensed up, all thought and focus on her rose and making it dribble down onto the tongue running along her insides with a confidence that was still bugging her. Someone else had taught her master those tricks.

There is nothing more frustrated than a jealous catgirl in the midst of mating.

Her patience snapped and her legs tossed him into the air like he weighed nothing at all. Toofy flipped him over midair, adjusted her hair a little, and then pounced onto his chest with a voracious growl.

Sai was still impacting the bed when he found his shaft driven upwards into Toofy's willing and waiting snatch. Her red eyes rolled back in her head and she let out a sigh of relief as she found herself completely filled by her master.

She put a hand to her chest, breathing hard, "Master still teases her too much. Very mean of him."

"Are you in heat, wife?"

"Toofy." She pouted, "He still doesn't use her name enough. The naming is important. It was when she chose to be his, forevermore. Dark gods and bad gods and would-be gods. None of them can keep her from his side. Because she's his Toofy."

Sai caressed her cheek and she squeezed it into her shoulder, rubbing into his hand with an affectionate whine, as she struggled not to burst into tears at how happy she was in this perfect moment.

"Is that why you insisted on the tea, you're in heat?"

She glared at him, "He ruined the moment. Toofy really needs to teach him when to shut the fuck up and be content. She insisted on the tea because she still fucking hurts down there. No more kittens, master. Two is enough."

Sai smiled at her shyly, embarrassed at his own ineptness. There he was, the man that she loved. Confident in politics, arrogant in battle, and a complete dolt in the bedroom. Smelling of shame, always, but when his eyes looked into hers, she smelled the overpowering sweetness of his adoration for her.

He only saw the woman he loved when he looked at her. Arrogant and angry golden-eyed cat, or exhausted demon-infected empress, he saw the same thing. He saw her, as he had when she refused to even curtsy to him when they met. The same woman.

Toofy leaned down and kissed him passionately, thanking him for being her fucking perfect master. For surviving when so few had. For giving her the empire on a silver platter. From slave to empress, he had treated her with nothing but the utmost love.

She massaged him inside her as her tongue dove playfully in and out of his mouth, still feeling like she was about to cry. The hormones of her recent pregnancy still fucking with her. She loved him so much that it burned her heart, made it hurt as she tried to use her entire body to tell him just how much he meant to her.

She had killed a dark god and ate his soul when she lost their unborn son.

If someone had dared to take her Sai from her, she really didn't know what she would do. She might butcher the entire pantheon and use the combined bloody and dark magic to bring him back. Or she might unmake the world down to its roots.

There was nothing she was unwilling to do for her master, her husband, her lover, her prince, her everything.

"She loves him." Toofy whispered, tears silently dripping down her face, "She loves him more than the sun adores the moon. She loves him more than kitsune hates neko. She loves him more than the gods love themselves."

"Toofy." Sai whispered in concern, brushing her cheek.

She turned her head quickly, suckling on one of the fingers with a giggle and a renewed effort at controlling the walls of her vagina, milking at her master in ways that nobody but a catgirl could.

She grinned at his surprised and confused reaction, before beginning to move her entire body. Rocking her hips before rolling the motion through her stomach and up to her breasts as she tried to convince him that nekos had no bones at all. Fucking her master as only she could.

She flushed as she felt him pushing and pulling at her tunnel as she fucked herself with her master's best physical feature. She moaned, and she wasn't quiet about it. One of the best things about being empress was she could be as loud as she wanted, and everyone else just had to pretend not to notice.

"She loves him!" Toofy said, bright eyed and excited, still picking up the pace, "Oh, master, my master. Fuck. She loves him! She loves him!"

Sai grunted weakly under her, struggling visibly with the sudden assault, "I'm not going to -"

"She loves him!" The neko growled, staring unblinkingly at him, "Everything for her master. She loves him!"

His blue eyes became unfocused, and Toofy let out a hungry whimper as she felt him letting loose inside her. She moaned with each splash of warmth inside her, her heart aching with each cascade of her master's seed inside her velvety embrace.

The catgirl felt him overflowing out of her, their intermingling fluids running down his shaft as she continued to ride him through the orgasm, continuing to get more of him until he was too sensitive to continue, drawing back from her to pop free audibly.

Toofy fell onto his chest tiredly, sweating dripping from her forehead. She kissed lightly at his chest and purred, "She loves him."

"I love you, too, Toofy."

She smiled broadly, nearly curling up onto his chest and falling asleep then and there. Nearly.

Toofy stood up, sticky liquids running down both her legs, and dragged Sai upright. She drew him over to the door, sliding it open and stepping outside into the crisp cool air, the smell of autumn on the wind. The guards by the door about-faced and snapped to attention.

She pulled her master's arms around her from behind. His messy bush and only partially firm dick settling into her butt. She turned her head and kissed his cheek briefly before raising a hand to the horizon and pointing. "Want it."