All Comments on 'Toofy'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice! Worldbuilding and characters both

Bammerman76Bammerman76almost 3 years ago

Nice! Hope to see more

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Lorealmost 3 years ago

5 stars.

I wonder what would have happened if you put this in loving wives instead of nonhuman

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 3 years ago

Great start. Enjoyed reading this - looking forward to reading more of this story.

Many thanks for sharing with us.

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 3 years ago

Nice start , it can do nothing but get better.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 3 years ago
Excellent.

Look forward to seeing how these two evolve in their relationship to each other. And she with the world. Bravos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lovely

Thank You

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to make something for our entertainment (for free).

.

I waited to comment after getting into this a few chapters. I like it. I like 24's (Toofy's) personality. I'm hopeful about where this will go and it being fun.

.

I can see that this will end up being pretty detailed, which is great. Hopefully, you will pin it all together really well so things from chapter 1 will get an "ah-hah" in some much later chapter.

.

Very much looking forward to reading all the chapters and hopefully more to come.

.

5* from me.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I'm not really into the Furry kink. But I have a close platonic girl friend who is. (The space is an important distinction. She's not my girlfriend, in spite of the fact that I would gladly accept her as such if she chose.) I'm going to recommend this to her and I'm sure she'll get deep into it. For me, I gave it 4 stars 🌟 simply because I'm not into Furry. Otherwise, it's written well enough to keep me interested strictly on a Sci-fi/Fantasy basis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"We won't get passed play."

Past. In this context past is an adverb. Passed is a verb, and play is the verb in your sentence. Substitute past with beyond and this might make things easier to understand: "We won't get beyond play." See how that makes sense?

Rainyday493Rainyday493almost 3 years ago

Great interplay between the characters, nice stereotypically sparky female bending male to her will as she schools him through fucking. Look forward to hot sex scenes!

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Love it! I particularly like the element of fun that subtly is such a strong thread.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Toofy Series Info