Top and Bottom Rolled in One

Story Info
A bus ride from Mumbai to Pune turns out to be eventful.
4k words
3.88
7.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The peon knocked on the glass door which had a name plate saying 'Rajesh Waswani'. He knocked again the second time before turning the knob. When he peeped inside he found no one behind the desk. The photocopy machine which was connected to the LAN was buzzing even as sheets with colour graphs were spewing out. The peon took a manila envelope from the file in his hand and placed it on the desk. Just as he turned around Rajesh filed into the room reading something intently on his phone. Without looking up Rajesh said, "yes, Krishna, what is it?" Krishna did not hesitate and said with practised tone, "it is your pay cheque and payslip, sir."

Krishna left while Rajesh still kept reading on his phone. Rajesh was reading the latest book on the stock market scandal available on Kindle for a free trial period. Rajesh would never commit such a sacrilege so as to read a book during working hours but the book was unputdownable. He has been reading it since last night.

After about an hour Rajesh returned to his laptop to read his mails. It was almost 11 am and BKC had gained its usual commercial throb. Rajesh could see the expansive BKC skyline from his office floor-to-ceiling window from the Mithi river bridge on one end to the Asian Heart hospital at the other. An urgent mail with a red exclamation mark was from his boss which said that he would have to leave for Pune immediately to meet a client who had promised an unusually small business deal if someone from the company came to see him at his office at Magarpatta SEZ.

Rajesh knew that being a senior manager his boss would not send him to meet someone for a pittance but there would certainly be something more to it than meets the eye. He didn't wait to meet his boss to know what the game was. He simply shoved his MacBook into his bag and left his office leaving the door ajar.

In about half an hour Rajesh parked his car near a lane adjacent to Pritam da Dhaba at Dadar and walked towards the Volvo bus stalls. He was one behind the counter when the man in front of him was seen having a verbal duel with the staffer. The passenger did not have Rs20 change and that had led to the fracas. The man behind the counter finally asked the customer to move aside while he tried to get the change from other customers. Rajesh looked at the passenger and sized him up. He was a Nepali, about 5 feet 5 inches in height, fascinating body which was chiselled in a gym. He was wearing a bright red shirt with large abstract designs of red and blue.

The shirt looked cheap even if it was beachwear. The Nepali passenger must not be more than 20 years old. He looked at him for a second and gave him a twitch of a smile. The Nepali looked harassed and too stressed to respond to his overtures. He was muttering something under his breath. He had one of his hands on the counter. Rajesh, in a fit of indiscretion, kept his hand on the passenger's hand and said,"don't worry."

That was when the young Nepali guy gave Rajesh a good look. He slowly withdrew his palm from under Rajesh's hand almost in embarrassment. Rajesh told the man behind the counter to book two tickets pointing to the right row on the seating chart laid on the counter. Rajesh was handed the two tickets after the credit card was swiped. The staffer then returned the Nepali guy's money.

"Thank you s0 much. The bus leaves in ten minutes and the pick up bus is waiting for us. Let's hurry," said the Nepali.

"Not before the rituals," Rajesh replied extending his hand to the Nepali. "I am Rajesh Waswani. I stay in Mulund. What's your name and where do you stay."

The Nepali was slightly shaken by Rajesh's formal approach. He took Rajesh's hand to shake but kept mumbling something. Rajesh was oozing his charm more so because his hormones were running riot. The Nepali was incredibly sweet and innocent which was the hallmark of his age. Rajesh kept his other hand on the Nepali's shoulder to calm him down and said soothingly, "What's your name, buddy?"

"My name is Sachin Rana. I work for a watch company. I stay in an office accommodation in south Mumbai."

"Great, that was a good start. Now let's hurry before we lose the bus."

They both walked past the huge boulder of garbage holding each other's hands and boarded the blue pick up bus.

The Volvo bus took almost an hour before it started its journey. The rush was less today and it took longer to fill. The Volvo buses running between Mumbai and Pune would leave only if they can fill to a predetermined threshold capacity.

Rajesh let Sachin take the window seat and Sachin felt that Rajesh was being a little protective of him. Sachin didn't need Rajesh's protection because Sachin was capable of punching people on their noses. But Sachin started liking Rajesh's genuine concern and his overt friendliness. The two spend the next three hours of the journey talking about each other's career and future plans. Rajesh in the most nonchalant way even got Sachin's mobile number and his schedule for the next few days. Rajesh had only one meeting at 4.30 pm at Camp. So he broached the topic of a date that evening.

"How are you placed this evening?" That again was uncomfortably direct for Sachin because by now Sachin's gaydar was also beeping vigorously. He was getting this strange feeling for the first time in his life since he became sexually mature at the age of 11. He knew this was not a friendly meet up. Sachin remained coy, and Rajesh was happy that he was not alone in having that embarrassment. He waited for a long moment before Sachin blurted out, "sure. I am free in the evening. Where do we meet up?"

It was Rajesh's turn to take a long moment to reply. "I am staying at Magarpatta as it has one of my favourite hotels. I will be staying there after a long time."

"Yes, I know that place quite well. I will be there by 7 pm."

"Oh great, then we will have a drink and dinner at the outdoor restaurant which is known for its continental cuisines."

Sachin only nodded in agreement. He wondered what was for dessert.

Sachin got down from the bus at Wakad as he was going to meet his friends at Symbiosis. Three of his friends were already waiting for him with their mobikes at Wakad junction. He bade Rajesh goodbye for then, and strolled towards his friends who were garrulous as usual. The language was replete with four letter words. Rajesh, who was now almost 30, wondered when did he speak that kind of language last. He told himself, "teenage is about gay abandon, no pun intended there."

Sachin asked one of his friends to get off his mobike for him to ride. He was good at speeding in Pune. His friends were only too happy to oblige. The camaraderie among the youngsters seemed unusually good, but at that age friendships are always above par. When they reached Symbiosis almost everyone in the campus knew Sachin. Most of them would come and give a hug because he was not seen in the precincts for over a year ever since Sachin took up a job in Mumbai. He was now on the verge of completing his graduation by way of a correspondence course.

Rajesh, on the other hand, got down from the bus at Pune railway station stop and walked briskly toward Grand Sheraton where his meeting was slated to happen at 4.30 pm. There was only half an hour to prepare. He first went into the washroom and changed to a formal suit. There were about two or three other men in the washroom, but Rajesh was an exhibitionist. He loved to strip in front of guys. He even changed his underwear in slow motion. The guys were slightly embarrassed at first but then he pretended to be too concerned about his meeting schedule. He did this even at swimming pools.

His meeting with his client was expectedly nondescript and Rajesh's bewilderment was still shown on his face as to why his boss would send him to Pune for this meeting.

____________________________________

At about 6.30 pm Rajesh wound up the meeting perforce. He was not interested in spending another moment on an inconsequential sales talk that would not yield more than Rs7-lakh. That was for the interns to deal with, he thought. The client seemed mighty impressed with his presentation and even said that none of his competition had made so much effort into convincing how good Rajesh's company was in delivery. Rajesh usually takes accolades in his stride because he was used to it. He quietly collected all the papers in front of him, pushed them neatly into the yellow file -- a colour which signifies insignificant client, and closed it with finality.

The client seemed to be getting the message and he leaned forward to shake Rajesh's hand across the wide table. Rajesh looked at the hand that was not reaching him enough. He got up, went around the table. The client also got up from his seat. Rajesh shook his hand and gave him a shoulder hug. The client was again impressed by Rajesh's show of compassion. Rajesh could see the client's face beam.

Often in such situations Rajesh thought only a bisexual can actually be convincing in display of compassion to other men. He knew the hotel business centre was booked till 6 pm and the hotel will not take kindly to extending the time beyond the one hour margin. He held the meeting door open for the client. The client smiled widely as he shuffled out of the room. Rajesh turned back to the table, quickly shoved the yellow file into his leather bag and filed out of the room in less than 60 seconds after the client had left.

Rajesh took the flight of stairs just to avoid meeting the client again to exchange pleasantries. He trotted down to the basement car park two steps at a time, took his car out in a jiffy and joined the evening traffic snarl that Pune is known for.

_________________________

Rajesh was in his room at Magarpatta in an hour's time. It was close to 7 o'clock. He quickly had a shower, changed to an evening gown, and set up the bar in the hotel which had an attached kitchen with basic groceries and cutlery. He checked the mini fridge which had even half a kg of chicken as instructed by him on his way back from the office. The efficiency of the hotel was admirable. Even as he picked up his phone to check on Sachin it started to ring. The screen said Sachin Rana Pune in bold letters. Rajesh was slightly flustered and he could not fight the feeling. He picked up the phone.

"Hello dear Sachin, how are you and when will you be here? I have sent you my location on WhatsApp."

"Yes, sir. I am standing just outside your door. I didn't ring the bell because I am not sure if you or any of your colleagues might open the door. Calling friends over for sleepover could mean so many things!"

Rajesh was left breathless by Sachin's mischievous banter, he was having his sweet revenge. Rajesh immediately got up opened the door to see Sachin in a different attire, clean shaven and smelling of some foreign deo. Rajesh couldn't help holding Sachin in a tight embrace after pulling him in.

"Shouldn't we at least have a drink first, and take it slow?"

Sachin's double entendre was biting. Rajesh immediately released him and Sachin shook his body like a wet dog. It was funny and Rajesh controlled a guffaw. He went to the mini bar at the end of the full sized mirror and poured two large single malt. Actually everything was ready for the evening. The single malt was chilled as he had kept it in the fridge since he checked in. Sachin first gave a look of exaggerated appreciation for the chilled whiskey which he likes and then for the strange smoky smell of the liquor which he never experienced before. Both sat on the ends of the sofa with a lot of space in between. They chatted for about an hour and even as both were getting tipsy Rajesh got up to make some rice and chicken curry. When Sachin came to know what was for dinner he took over from Rajesh to tell him how Nepali cuisine would be.

Rajesh acquiesced without a murmur. He really wanted to know how Nepali cuisine would be. Sachin knew that many of the spices needed for Nepali cuisine were not available in that kitchen but he also knew Rajesh would still love his cooking. It took another hour for the rice and chicken curry to be made on a single stove. But after being drunk Rajesh slid his hand inside Sachin's shirt to hold his waist which was beautifully muscular. Sachin was equally sozzled in liquor and started to enjoy Rakesh's dexterity. By the end of the cooking Rajesh made a final attempt to move his hand on Sachin's arse and squeeze it. Again Sachin relented. But when Rajesh moved his hand towards Sachin' crotch he could feel the wetness of the precum on the track pants and the unusually large cock.

Rajesh carried the food to the coffee table in the living area and placed the tumblers of chicken curry and rice. The smell of the curry was invigorating. Rajesh thought given a choice he would choose having dinner to sex. He was famished. But Sachin was even more ravenous. He quickly took the entire pack of China dinner set which had even large soup spoons from the glass panelled cupboard and joined Rajesh at the sofa. His penis was still hard and Rajesh wondered if Sachin had a distinctly larger penis than he did. Well, he had the whole night to explore. When Sachin sat down on the sofa behind the coffee table his body was pressed against Rajesh's slim structure. Sachin was more drunk than Rajesh though both had the same quantity of single malt.

Sachin removed his T-shirt and sat close to Rajesh with their arse touching each other. Sachin whispered into Rajesh's ears as if there was someone else in the room. Rajesh was slightly amused by the drama that Sachin was creating. It was as good as foreplay. Rajesh looked at Sachin with mock disdain.

"Can I remove your clothes?"

Rajesh was ready for it. He just got up from the sofa and stood in front of Sachin. Sachin pulled the string around the waist and Rajesh's gown fell to the ground. Sachin was surprised to see Rajesh completely naked under the gown, there was not even the proverbial fig leaf -- an underwear. Rajesh had a full erection. Rajesh had a cock almost as big as Sachin's. Rajesh's balls were hanging loose because of the body heat that had risen ever since Sachin walked in. Sachin held Rajesh's balls with his right hand and pulled him closer. Rajesh winced in pain but soon Sachin was sucking his cock Rajesh looked at Sachin with so much of disbelief. He had thought Sachin with his gym toned body and the baritone voice would be a top. Sachin relished the taste of precum. Rajesh had not masturbated for at least a week and so his cock was already throbbing.

Sachin suddenly stopped sucking and pulled Rajesh to sit next to him on the sofa.

"You don't want to see mine?"

Rajewsh nodded. Sachin raised both his hands. Rajesh pulled Sachin' T-shirt. Just as Rajesh had done Sachin stood in front of Rajesh and he pulled his track pants which had two stain marks of precum. Rajesh knew even Sachin had not masturbated at least for a week.

Sitting nude together, they had their bodies touching each other. Both of them had chicken curry and rice with relish. The Nepali cuisine immediately became fascinatingly delicious for Rajesh.

"Your curry is so tasty. I wonder how much good will be your cum," Rajesh said, quite sozzled in liqour. He knew he would have never gathered the courage to say such a thing when he was sober.

________________________________

In about an hour Rajesh cleaned up the dishes which he insists on getting done every night before going to sleep. Sachin was fast asleep when Rajesh joined him under the sheet. Rajesh had no inhibition, thanks to the Single Malt. Rajesh's hand went straight for Sachin' cock which again started to raise its head. Within a minute it was as hard as it could be, but Sachin was still in the world of dreams, probably wet when Rajesh provoked his dick. As Rajesh kept massaging Sachin' cock and balls in a circular movement Rajesh could see in the dim light how much excited Sachin was. Sachin' mouth was slightly open. Rajesh thought Sachin was asking for something. Rajesh slowly lifted his head and kissed Sachin' mouth which then went into the longest kiss that Rajesh must have had. Rajesh loved French. Sachin was still asleep and Rajesh had a free run of his tongue inside Sachin' mouth and tasting his saliva. Rajesh also loved to taste saliva while kissing.

Sachin rolled over suddenly and held Rajesh's head tight and started to kiss Rajesh almost asphyxiating him. But Rajesh relented, he was in a trance. Both had closed their eyes and enjoyed the moment. Sachin was now fully awake. His cock had become a fully charged 7-inch barrel ready to bore into anyone's hole. Rajesh was mighty impressed with Sachin' beautiful body structure, ripples of muscles, stunning thighs that could make it to the modelling circuit and the sheer masculine aggressiveness. Sachin even pulled Rajesh's hair and forced Rajesh to open his mouth. Sachin spat into Rajesh's mouth with loads of saliva which had become froth in Rajesh's mouth. Rajesh gulped it down when Sachin pressed his balls alternatively almost as if Rajesh was his slave. Rajesh loved being a slave, but the brute show of strength, the pugnacious growling and Sachin' actions like pressing his balls to make him pliable was edging on barbarism. Sachin was even pulling the hair from Rajesh balls which was excruciating like a thousand pin pricks. Rajesh knew Sachin was wild and inventive in drudgery. No one would be able to resist his advances. Sachin was no more the soft spoken Nepali who was eager to please his college friends in their childish antics. He was a full grown male.

After almost half an hour of frolicking, Sachin finally held Rajesh's head and pushed it down towards his crotch. Rajesh slid slowly down even as he sucked Sachin well developed muscular breast, then went down to lick his navel which had a tuft of hair around it. Finally Rajesh could smell sweat in Sachin' pubic hair as his body heat had risen close to 101. The air conditioning was inadequate. Sachin' cock was covered with precum. Rajesh loved the taste of it. Often when Rajesh's girlfriend sucked his cock he had wondered how she could do it, it was such a repulsive act. But now he was excited to lick every drop that oozed out of Sachin' cock. And Sachin' cock was having an endless flow of fluid. After a while when Sachin' cock started throbbing wildly Rajesh knew Sachin was about to come. He straightened Sachin's cock to suck it perfectly and not to waste a drop of goodness. But Sachin pulled Rajesh by his hair and then got into a lip lock even as Rajesh held Sachin' cock in his hand.

"I want to cum inside your arse," Sachin whispered into Rajesh's ears. "But first I want you to come in my mouth."

Sachin in no time slid down and started to suck Rajesh's cock in a well synchronised way as if it was some kind of philharmonic orchestra. Rajesh was shocked to know that a handsome muscular male beaut was actually as good a bottom as any feminine males. The sexual lines these days were getting blurred. In about ten minutes Rajesh came in Sachin's mouth. Sachin took a long time to keep licking Rajesh cock until it started to shrink. Then he came up to Rajesh's mouth and started to kiss and spit his cum into Rajesh's mouth. Rajesh was tasting his own cum for the first time. It tasted salty and not as good as Sachin' cum but he did not say so. Sachin was enjoying playing with Rajesh's cum and the saliva which was drooling on all sides and falling on the bed. Sachin was even licking the bed to get the best out of Rajesh cum and saliva.

Finally, Sachin rolled Rajesh over and clutched him tightly from behind and asked him to separate his legs. Rajesh had a virgin arse and he knew what was in store. But after the extended game of thrones for the last two hours he also knew there was no way to resist Sachin. Rajesh separated his legs slowly, but Sachin was already thrusting his cock into Rajesh's arsehole. Rajesh could feel the shooting pain that engulfed the entire pelvic region. He was simply not ready for this. But Sachin seemed prepared to make Rajesh go through the ordeal. He had held Rajesh in a tight grasp of his manly hands. The jutting muscles of his arms rubbed against the slender body structure of Rajesh almost to remind him that he was no match, he couldn't struggle and now he would have to take it meekly even if he did not like it.

12