Top and Bottom Rolled in One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sachin did not apply any saliva, oil or lube on his dick before he shoved it into Rajesh's arse. That was deliberate. Sachin liked it rough and see the pain in the eyes of the partner when he arse-fucked his partner. Rajesh still liked the whole set up of being a little gullible to let Sachin enter his arse even without any 'by your leave'. In about ten more minutes Sachin was wildly thrusting in and out of Rajesh arse with his right palm closed over Rajesh's mouth to prevent him from screaming and letting the classy neighbourhood know of the goings on. Rajesh experienced pain only in the beginning couple of minutes but after that it was like being transported to a dream world. Rajesh wished Sachin wouldn't come soon. But in no time Sachin ejaculated deep inside Rajesh's arse and Rajesh could feel the cool fluid inside his large intestine. Sachin had shut Rajesh's mouth tight but now when Sachin reached orgasm he yelped loudly for the whole colony to hear. He was uncontrollable and beyond caring.

It was Rajesh's turn to close Sachin's mouth and make him realise about the real world dynamics. When Sachin pulled his limp cock out of Rajesh's hole there was so much cum that could fill a glass. Sachin slid up and gave his cock in Rajesh's mouth. Rajesh could smell the cum and some shit in Sachin' cock but he again realised the futility of not being obedient to Sachin. He licked Sachin' cock and licked every bit of his cum which he suspected was now brown in colour. But it didn't matter. Friendship reigned supreme. Again quite shockingly Sachin went down to Rajesh's arse and started to lick his hole which had the same mix of cum and shit. He licked every bit and then came back and started kissing Rajesh with the load. Now in addition to the cum and saliva there was also the smell of shit, but both were completely subsumed by each other's love that nothing mattered. Both had shut their eyes while kissing and in about two minutes both were fast asleep.

****************

12