All Comments on 'Top Floor to Ourselves'

by SyleusSnow

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was confused in the beginning on who was who even though there were names. Who lived in the house and who did the flying and how did mom beat son to house if they flew together?

Mb0754mmMb0754mmover 2 years ago

Well written story.. flowed nice. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This begs for a follow up! A well written story that held my attention throughout. Erotic and romantic at the same time. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really liked this story. However, if Rachel lives in California, it's perfectly legal for the two to marry in that state. Hopefully, there will be a sequel.

zooliciouszooliciousover 2 years ago

Sexy and hot. Top notch fun.

starboy47starboy47over 2 years ago

A good story.

Second part will be a good choice for this with a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed your story! Thank you for sharing.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

Finally, a writer. There are so few of those here, it's a pleasure to discover one.

I'd love to see you write more in the incest category (preferably with a sister who can't stop herself from loving her brother).

I'm off to read some of your other writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MORE !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tagged "Romance" but starts with the female protag telling how she dated a guy who fucked her in the ass and other things, then after a while, she shows him places where her old boyfriends fucked her lol please stick to the category you usually write in

NotHemingwayNotHemingwayover 2 years ago

What a great story and so well written. You're a great story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like the first commentator, I also would like more info on the family. Specifically, were Jenny and Fred other siblings to Kristy and Denise? In which case, I gather none of the four spouses were invited.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Like other's here I hope for a sequel. Hopefully when she kicks out her roommate they'd have more privacy for themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

excellent. Story progression flowed nicely, nothing overstated, you put is in the picture

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent.

I suspect there is so much more....

... also, hoping!

Five for you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t wait for part 2!!!!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

Wow!

I kinda hope there's a chapter two - when they are roommates. :)

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Great, and just fun story about loving cousins. Brought back many memories for me of my loving kissing cousin. I wanted to marry her but she married another. Thanks for the memories. Drive stars from this old man.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Great story! Need (would like) a chapter 2! Thanks

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 2 years agoAuthor

Wow. An unexpectedly awesome response to this story. Thanks so much, everyone! I'm always nervous when posting for the first time in a category so appreciate the warm response. Great encouragement to write more.

And thanks to all who pointed the confusing aunts and uncle (they're all siblings). I'll submit a revision to make that and some other issues more clear.

JunipurJunipurover 2 years ago

Great characters make great stories! Wonderful visualization as well, you really paint a picture as well.

tomasnytomasnyover 2 years ago

When I grew up, I never had any cousins around. I am so jealous. LOL I hope you will write a chapter two. I also hope that their families would accept them as couples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful story. Love, respect, zombie "olds." :P One of the best I've recently read.

Barber_o_SavilleBarber_o_Savilleover 2 years ago

Great story- well written want more to the storyline.

AnoniemousAnoniemousover 2 years ago

Exciting story, wonderfully written, short but still enough detail to make it interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your storylines but one thing keeps jumpin out at me. At least in US English.. the word you want for the act of a guy getting off is cumming. He shoots cum. As in: "Come here (as in walk to me/drive/fly/sail... ) and cum (ejaculate/nut/orgasm in my pussy, cuz. Come here and breed me by cumming (nutting) right here in my tight lil babymaker," my cousin moaned as she spread her pretty pink pussy.

Fishstick730Fishstick730over 2 years ago

NEED PART 2 ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 2 years agoAuthor

Even more encouraging comments! Thanks so much, everyone. I'm overwhelmed!

Seems like I'll have to do a part 2 now. But since this is a contest entry, I'll have to wait until the contest closes before posting something.

Regarding "cum" vs. "come", that is endlessly debated in the Lit writers forum and elsewhere. A quick Internet search for "cum vs come" finds lots of articles and no firm rules. For now, I've decided to use "come" in my writing.

MaieddieMaieddieabout 2 years ago

OMG what an amazing story ! Please give us the part. 2 !

bnaylor987bnaylor987about 2 years ago

Your best work. I like your stories anyway, but fantastic. That desire for the unattainable that is right there, and then... consumed by that lust, and love. Part of me wants Chapter 2 but part wants it left to my imagination.

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

An incredible story of true love outshining and melting all barriers and obstacles. Beautiful! The only disappointing part is when it ended. A part 2 would be highly welcomed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very HOT! Love the character development, the story line and the sex! Hopefully we'll see Chapter 2 soon!

Rockabilly52Rockabilly52over 1 year ago

Great story I wish it would of said if your cousin got pregnant

SatyrDickSatyrDick11 months ago

[10.06.23]

Mucho Kawaii und Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

SVKsrPhotoSVKsrPhoto11 months ago

A wonderful love story! Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Several years ago I read the All for You 3 part series, I found it again in the past week and re-read it and was really impressed with the writting which prompted me to read the On the Side and Warmer by the Lake series, all were fantastic stories so I went ahead and read everything else the the writer has published, all truly fablous. I even teared up to the Eight Dates with the Dead and Recall stories. Very refreshing to find a writer here that can give great sex wrapped in loveing, trusting and caring characters, cant wait for more from SyleusSnow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

And I failed to mention in my previous comment, 5 stars to every story even if I failed to click on all of them.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowabout 2 months agoAuthor

Wow, Anonymous. That really boosts my spirits, especially right now: lately my stories have been getting so few votes, comments or favorites. Literotica readers are so reluctant to leave feedback… even clicking on a rating star seems like too much effort for most... so thanks very much for taking the time to rate all my stories.

.

Honestly, feedback has been so lacking lately that I’ve been considering writing only for the paid market and stop wasting time posting on Lit. I wouldn't be the first to move on due to lack of feedback. Your kind comments make me think maybe it’s worth posting a few more stories here. Thank you for showing appreciation. I hope you leave similar comments for other authors you also enjoy... feedback makes a huge impact.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyleusSnow@SyleusSnow
I try to write compelling, believable stories and characters who have a connection and hunger for each other. "Erotic romance" is the category, I guess. Feedback is fuel! Your input is the inspiration for me to write better stories and write ones you like. Please vote, leave ...

SIMILAR Stories