Top of the Morning

Story Info
Jesse gives Will what he needs.
2.8k words
26.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** A continuation of the Jesse and Will storyline. Jesse struggles to cope with breaking up with Lucy after seeing her in his regular club with one of Will's friends. ***

Other stories with these characters include:

Lad With the Cock in his Mouth [Jesse discovers a taste for cock]

Jesse, it was Really Nothing [Jesse punishes his girlfriend for sleeping with his best mate]

Jesse's Charming Plan [Jesse decides to punish Will for seducing his girlfriend]

I might Share You [Will starts to push Jesse's boundaries]

Six Dead Poets [Will shares Jesse with the members of Oscar's club]

All That's Dark and Bright [Byron tries to seduce Jesse]

It's Not Too Late [Will and Jesse break up]

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I woke with Will's sweaty heat against my back, and lay listening to him breathe. He was still asleep, his hand resting against my side, his fingers twitching as he dreamed.

Sunlight streamed through a gap in the curtains, cutting across us both. Nearly midday, I was guessing, although I didn't want to reach for my phone to check in case he woke. In case he left.

He's going to leave eventually.

Everything Lucy had said the night before came back to me like a punch to the stomach. That Will had engineered our breakup. That he was poison. And Will, the anger in his voice when he'd accused me of not being honest with myself about this being more than just two friends fucking. Both of them angry, both of them willing to cut me out of their lives because I didn't know how to deal with any of it.

Will's breathing changed and his hand pressed harder against me as he woke. I held still, hoping he wouldn't realise I was awake.

"Fuck." He sounded hoarse. "What time is it?"

I said nothing, and he reached over to the side table to check his phone.

"Fuck," he said again. He put his hand back on my side and shook me gently. "Jesse? I know you're awake."

I buried my head against the pillow and he patted my ribs.

"You're the one who wants this conversation. Get up. We'll go get some lunch."

He got out of bed and I heard him pull on his pants. Shortly after, the door swept open against the carpet as he headed for the bathroom.

I put a hand to my morning wood and wished he'd stayed in bed. I slowly started stroking myself as I remembered last night. His angry push into me, his weight against my back. Maybe the last time we'd ever fuck.

That thought made me sick to my stomach, and I started to lose my erection. Probably for the best.

I sighed and got out of bed, pulled on a robe and went to join Will in the bathroom.

I pushed open the door and found him in the shower, his hand wrapped around himself. He gave me a startled look as I shut the door, but all I wanted was to take a piss.

With me there, he took his hand off his bobbing cock and carried on washing himself.

I finished using the toilet and flushed it, then closed the lid and sat on it.

Will pushed the shower door open. "Come on."

I looked up at him. He gestured with his head.

Well. It couldn't make things any worse. I got up and shed my robe, then stepped into the shower.

His hands smoothed over my shoulders and down my arms as he locked his mouth to mine. He pushed me against the wall and kissed his way down my chest, coaxing my erection back to life.

I cupped him back, massaging his swollen balls, and felt that he'd worked himself close. No wonder he wanted me to join him. Water misted my hair, dripping from my fringe as we kissed.

He put his hands against my biceps, a subtle pressure urging me downwards. But while I'd usually drop and take him in a heartbeat, today I knew he was using me for nothing more than his morning horn, and it tightened my gut into a knot.

I moved away from him and stepped under the water, concentrating on soaping myself with shower gel.

He put his hands on my back, stroking across my shoulders, then down, his fingers trailing over my arse. But I didn't want that either. I was still aching from last night. Angry. Hurt. Confused.

I turned back to him, and the look in his eyes was pure hunger. He leaned in to kiss me and I put a hand against his chest. If he wanted me right now, there was something I wanted from him.

I spun my finger in a circle, gesturing for him to turn to face the wall and he frowned. I ran my hand over his short hair and palmed his skull, then pushed him towards the wall.

Confused, uncertain, he faced the wall, putting his hands against the tiles. His back was beaded with drops of water, sliding down his spine, trickling between the globes of his arse.

He glanced over his shoulder at me, and for the first time since I'd first ordered him to undress all that time ago, I felt a surge of black excitement. Something I hadn't felt in a long time. I was in control for a fucking change.

I shuffled him forward so his chest was pressed to the wall.

"What are you doing?" he said.

I put my hands over his, holding them flat against the wall, and kissed his neck.

"Foreplay."

His back muscles rippled as I kissed my way down his back, dropping to my knees to run my tongue across the tight cleft of his arse, licking inward, collecting drops of water on my tongue.

He let out a contented sigh as I pulled his cheeks apart and breathed across his freshly soaped hole.

I licked around the outside, and felt the tension in his body as he waited for me to work my way further in.

But making him wait was my new favourite thing.

I looked up at his back and drank in his hunger, his head dropped forward against the wall, waiting. Waiting for me to make him moan. Did he deserve it? Well, he'd done it for me often enough.

I slid my tongue from the bottom of his puckered entrance to the top, then spat against his hole and spread my saliva against him with my tongue, and then one finger.

I realised I'd never done this with him. My first rim job had been given to Byron, and otherwise it was always Will preparing me to take his cock. Was this why he needed Byron in the first place?

It wasn't as if he'd asked me to do this. Ever.

I remembered his words from the night before; —you're like a fucking sponge. You soak it all up and you just want more.

Dim as I could sometimes be, a light bulb went on in my head. I'd never had to ask him for anything. He always read my body, read my mood, always gave me what I needed. And I just let it happen. The only thing I ever initiated was sucking his cock, because it was hot and was all I fantasized about. The rest I left in his hands.

But this, right now, the way his body reacted under my tongue, his hands against the wall, his eyes closed, his pants of excitement... I'd never given him anything like this before.

I needed more lube. I pulled his arse cheeks wider, trickles of warm water running into my mouth, and created as much spit as I could, slicking it against his entrance with my tongue so I could continue to tease him.

"Fuck." The word was a breath. He moved his legs further apart, and I slid a hand under his balls to palm them.

He let out another breath of pleasure and I kept my hand there, massaging his balls while I pressed my tongue into his tight ring.

"Oh my God." An awed whisper.

Part of me was angry that he'd never asked me to do this, but most of me was ashamed that I'd never offered. I knew how amazing it felt, but like the fucking sponge I was, I'd made him take all his pleasure from giving it to me.

I fucked his hole with my tongue the way he'd shown me how to do with Byron, drinking in his soft noises of amazement, his hunger for more.

Then I stood and leaned my weight against his back, the wet ends of my hair trailing against his skin, my hard cock trapped against his arse.

I rested one hand on his arse and he pushed back against me, trying to manoeuvre me closer to where he wanted me. Instead, I put a hand to my cock and slapped it against his left buttock.

"When I'm ready."

He let out a soft gasp as I reached around him and gripped his cock with one hand and slicked my thumb over the end, finding the tip beaded with precum.

I slid the stickiness around his cockhead, while I wet a finger with spit and pressed it back inside him.

"Hooooh, fuck, yeah, do that."

His head dropped further, the crown of his skull pressed against the wall.

I stroked his cock and fingered him slow and deep, searching for the place he always found inside me. But the angle was difficult.

I slid my finger out, then turned him around and pushed his back to the wall. He looked down at me with eyes hooded with lust as I dropped in front of him.

I slid my finger back into him, caressing my fingertip against the inner wall of his channel while I slowly jacked him. There. It's right there. As I found what I was looking for, Will's cock twitched and he let out a shaky exhalation.

He touched his fingertips to my shoulders, then slid his hands up to my hair, thinking he was about to get the mother of all blowjobs. But his cock wasn't going in my mouth. Not this time.

I pulled my finger out of him and reached for the jar of coconut oil Lucy had left in the bathroom. He stayed there, one hand on his cock, as I scraped some oil out of the jar, warming it between my hands until it was liquid.

His eyebrows twitched together as instead of slicking his cock with it, I slathered it down my own hard length.

"Turn around."

I pushed a hand against him, and he reluctantly turned around. He was tense now, his fingertips lightly touching the wall.

"What are you doing?" He sounded nervous.

"We covered this," I said as I straightened up. I nuzzled against his ear. "Foreplay."

I slipped a finger back inside him, coating the inside of his sphincter with warm oil.

He moaned at the feel of it, and his fingers twitched, curling inwards towards his palms.

I pushed my erection against his arse, letting it slide down between his cheeks to sit against his well-prepared entrance, smearing him with the first drops of my precum.

"Does that feel good?" I kissed under his ear before he could answer, and pressed my body against his, pushing him against the wall.

"I've just realised, you can't be more than two inches taller than me," I said. "You seem so much bigger when you're being a giant arsehole."

I pressed the tip of my cock harder against him, feeling his tight ring relax and open to allow me in.

"There. That really wasn't so fucking hard now, was it?"

I grinned as his face coloured. He was as embarrassed as he was turned on, and I could tell he was really fucking turned on.

I took my time, savouring the feel of his body against mine as I slid into him. Will—the guy who'd fucked me dozens of times, who was a solid mass of muscle, who took shit from no one and had a punch that could knock me flat on my arse—was pinned to the wall with my cock disappearing inside him.

I could feel the strength in his tensed arms as he pressed his palms flat against the tiles, his breathing quick and excited as he waited for me to bottom out.

When I was as deep as I could go, I slid back out nearly all the way, then slid back in faster, eliciting a grunt from him.

If he'd been Lucy, I'd have gone slow, but I'd seen Byron fuck him. I knew what he wanted. He wanted a quick, dirty fuck—wanted to be brutally used by someone who cared about him, and take their cum.

I pulled his hips back towards me and started to fuck him in earnest.

He braced himself against the wall, his breathing quickening as I shoved my prick repeatedly into him. Panting under me, horny for my cock in his arse, he had no way of hiding his lust for being brutally penetrated. And being the slut he was, it didn't matter who did it, as long as they did it right.

I thought back to the dozens of times he'd laughed at the idea of me topping him, and leaned into him as I fucked him.

"This is what you need, yeah?" I said, thrusting in time with the words. "Who's your, fucking, daddy, now."

He moaned in response, and it was the horniest, hungriest moan I'd ever heard come from his throat. It screamed fuck me in eighteen different languages, and I pounded into him while his face distorted and his body let me plough him.

"Fuck!" He put a hand to his cock, and I felt him jerk as he came.

It was time to cum inside him. To claim him the way he'd claimed me.

He let out a surprised 'oomph' as I pushed him hard against the wall, and the cum boiled up out of my balls and shot down the length of my cock, exploding inside him.

I shot load after load as far inside him as I could reach, while he shuddered and bit back his own moans, letting me fuck the last of my anger into him.

When I was finally done, I slid out and rested my teeth against his shoulder. I dug my teeth in, not so hard it'd really hurt, but hard enough to mark him as mine for a couple of days.

"Fuck you, Will. And fuck Byron. "

I turned away from him and stepped under the shower to clean up.

I heard him let out a shuddering breath and then his arms were around me, his head resting on my shoulder. He nuzzled against my ear.

"Look at you. Best boyfriend ever."

He was mocking me, but I smiled.

He squeezed me hard. "So does this mean you don't want to be my girlfriend anymore?"

I cast him a dark glance over my shoulder and he laughed.

I put the soap back in the dish and turned to face him.

He pulled me into a sensual kiss, and it was all there. He wanted me. Fucking wanted me. Was prepared to put up with any shit I threw at him, if I just gave something back.

I had no idea what the future held for us, but I knew I needed him around. Yes, I was still angry that I'd lost Lucy, and I knew our fight in the alleyway wasn't the last fight we'd have. It might not even be the worst. I hadn't even been trying to piss him off, but I had a feeling that was about to change.

But for all that, it was time I took more responsibility. Not just for my own mental state, but for his happiness. I doubted I could ever match the effort he'd put into me so far, but if I could give even half of it back, I knew he'd be happy.

He put his hands to my face, smoothing my wet hair back with his thumbs, then rested his arms around my neck.

"We going to have some lunch?" he asked.

"Yeah. Yeah. Fuck I'm hungry."

I turned off the shower and we both got out.

"Who's your daddy?" he said to me as he grabbed my towel from the railing. "Really? That's not what he whispers in my ear."

I gave him narrowed eyes and he laughed.

He finished drying himself, then tossed the towel to me as he pulled on his pants.

"Your fucking sloppy seconds," I said. "Every goddamn time."

"Then I don't know, maybe keep a second towel in the bathroom for me?"

I thought about the implication of that as I dried myself with the damp towel, and decided it made me really fucking happy.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

Where do we go from here? Where do they end up? Do they separate and eventually come back together, older, wiser and better lovers and friends?

There’s such a heaviness in my heart. I’m sad for how messed up their relationship became. Jesse was so happy with Lucy and Will, and it spiraled to where he just seems to be in a pit of anger and hope and resentment and deep love and uncertainty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Give us a bit of hope, so you can twist our guts again!

Its really sad that neither Will nor Jesse can be enough for each other. Its a toss up which one is the most selfish. They are just prolonging the pain and suffering they will inflict upon each another!

I hated the "Don't you want to be my girlfriend anymore" comment, but it explained a lot. When Will told Jesse that he could not fulfill everything he needs in the bedroom, but that he would never leave him like Luce did, I felt very sad for both of them. As hard as it would have been, Jesse should have told Will goodbye at that point, and forced himself to stay away from him and "loose his number" permanently! Not that Will's Macho Ego would have accepted that, but its what Will deserves for that selfish, hurtful acknowledgement.

These two should have just remained best mates, they are Toxic for each other as lovers, they can never go back now. Jesse can never be enough for Will apparently. Both Will and Jesse's jealousy will destroy anything good they could have together under these new rules of engagement!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your Characters are wonderful

Your writing is clean and precise. This segment is just what your readers were waiting for...more, please...soon! No one else writes bi or gay male with the same finesse that you do. So glad to have a refreshing new writer in this category. Congrats on setting a new style and pace for the readers.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback folks,

Glad you're happy with these two redefining the rules of engagement. :-)

Jase.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Justin Ch. 01 Submitting to my brother's well-endowed best friend.in Gay Male
Road Trip with Mike Graduation road trip with my sexy friend takes a turn.in Gay Male
Sports Massage from Friend's Dad Friend's professional father helps with pulled muscles.in Gay Male
Addicted to Dick Ricky discovers difficulty of life after prison.in Gay Male
First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
More Stories