Top or Bottom: What Side are You On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisEva
ChrisEva
330 Followers

When I returned, she was in the exact same pose as I left her. Good girl. I approached noisily so I wouldn't surprise her and wasted no time getting near enough to rub that beautiful ass.

"Are you tired of standing on your toes?"

"Yes, ma'am." She said it simply. I bet she could have continued, but still she was grateful for my return. I wanted to keep her up there for a bit longer.

"Each task is about the physical, to give it a challenge. But it's also about the mental. As you are completing the last minutes of this task, I want you to think about discipline."

"Yes, ma'am." She said, but without understanding.

"Annabel," I said, "You need more discipline. To show up at work on time is necessary for success in life."

"I know," she said glumly.

"From now on, you are always to show up on time for your work. Ten minutes early. With no exceptions. You can do it if you focus. Just like you are focusing on standing on your toes and submitting to my command. There will be no excuses that the bus was late, or you overslept, or you forgot something. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am." She said this with more confidence. Maybe it was a second chance she wanted and was willing to work for.

"Think of how tough a girl has it growing up in Russia."

"Yes, ma'am," she replied. She didn't have any fucking idea how tough it was for a girl in Russia; she was a rich kid in a rich suburb. But my point was made.

"That will do for now."

"Thank you, ma'am." She dropped back on her heels still facing the wall and I patted her ass. It jiggled with my attention. I crouched down and rubbed her sore, slender calves.

"Good girl. You said you didn't know how to clean. You haven't done much in your life? Around your house, growing up?"

"No, ma'am.... We always had a maid."

"A maid. Shit. I would have loved a maid. What do your parents do for work?"

She remained head forward, looking straight at the wall, answering my inquiries quietly. That was a further demonstration of her obedience. "My father works in the government."

"And your mother?"

"She was at home, for us."

"You have brothers and sisters?"

"Yes, one of each. Younger. They are still there."

"You couldn't stay with your parents a little longer? Go to school or live comfortably rather than being out here in the cold world? They kicked you out? Just like that?"

So many parents are shit, loving a girl for eighteen years then just kicking her to the curb for admitting who she was, a lesbian, or something else they didn't like, something she had been all that time when they said they loved her but now that it was out in the open they couldn't accept it. It made me mad.

"They gave me a month to find a job and get a place. But they were upset. Still are."

I'll admit that some of this stuff with the discipline lesson had been me just being selfish and fucking around, having some fun with my new sub, maneuvering a way to get into this girl's pussy. But now that I was hearing her full story I started to think that she really was too soft for the real world. A childhood in a well-heeled suburb did not prepare her to fend for herself out in Brussels or in any major world city. My threats of discipline lessons actually made some sense, I realized. Fuck. She will benefit from this training, for real.

"What happened to your girl? The other girl?"

"Her parents took her away. I think she was done with me anyway, so that part isn't so bad."

"Hmm," I reflected. "Well, your cleaning lesson starts tonight. I have a bathroom down that hallway that needs a lot of work. You can find supplies in the closet. It's not hard. Just put soap or bleach on a sponge, add some water, wipe it clean, then dry it off. Everything's waterproof in there so you can't really screw up. Just work hard at it and show me you are taking the first step in your new life."

"Okay, I will. Ma'am," she said, cautiously. I wondered if she'd ever touched a sponge in her life. This was her time to learn, butt naked and all, crawling around my bathroom. And I hate cleaning, so it would be a real help to me. "I'm supposed to clean the sink? And counters?"

"All of it. Floor, shower, toilet, walls. Get it clean enough that you can lick it. And that's not an idle threat. Go now. Leave your pants here."

"Yes, ma'am," she said sullenly, covering her front modestly with one hand as she turned, naked from the waist down. She kicked her jeans and panties free from her feet.

"Fold those and put them up. Don't just leave them on the floor."

I watched her naked ass switch down the hallway. Damn, that was a fine view. I put a hand on my pants zipper and contemplated. As a rule I didn't touch myself during a session. If I wanted pleasure I'd have the sub give it to me. But it had been too long and this girl was too pretty. So I pushed in a little to my groin as I watched that ass take a left turn into the bathroom. Fuck, that felt good.

While Anna worked away--and God knows what she was doing trying to clean for the first time in her life--I thought about dinner. The rest of my mother's borscht was still in the refrigerator and I shrugged to myself. It could be eaten with some of that bread from a few days ago. She had sent the soup with love, as it was obvious to everyone in my life that I wasn't a domestic, and any help with food was a godsend.

Thinking of Anna's story, I sure as hell wasn't an easy kid to raise, and I had a sudden feeling of gratitude that my mother accepted me as I was. She wished that I stayed in Saint Petersburg, of course, and she cried when I left on the train for Belgium, but she didn't care one fuck if I dated guys or girls or nobody; she just wanted me to be happy and fulfilled. Even my brother who was even more non-conventional than I was and hanging out in Berlin at the moment was accepted by both my parents for who he was. Maybe my family situation was more unusual than I realized, with more love than others have.

The sound of some banging in the bathroom caught my attention. What in the hell was the girl doing? I thought of performing some mischief, and smiled.

I crept down the hallway. The bathroom door was mostly closed. A dutiful Anna was inside working; I heard the noise of what sounded like the brush scraping against tile.

Would she stop working and peek into my cabinetes? I would, if I were in her shoes. I'd snoop around and check all kinds of shit about this person who was taking control of me. But I was forgetting. She was truly submissive by nature. Plus I might have succeeded in scaring her a little. Enough for her to obey me, anyway.

I creeped open the door slowly and quietly. There she was, on the floor, aimed away from me, on her hands and knees scrubbing around the base of the toilet. Beautiful ass, nicely framed, and a beautiful ass crack. I watched quietly as her body jiggled with her motions.

Then she leaned forward to work on something. Maybe a spot wasn't coming clean and she had to put some muscle into it, grinding the sponge hard against the porcelain with a back-and-forth stroking motion. Every time she pushed inwards her thighs separated and a nice little bunch of her young pussy folds came into view.

I sighed. I loved a girl working hard for me, cleaning my bathroom in the nude and ready for me to fuck her whenever I decided it was time for it. This was the shit. I could never imagine being anything other than a top in life.

"Anna." I said it simply.

She startled at my voice and looked over her shoulder to see me at the doorway standing above her and watching her. She realized right away I'd been staring at the crack of her raised ass, and in a natural reflex angled her body towards the cabinet to avoid exposing herself further.. Her hand flew back to block my view. "Ma'am, sorry. You surprised me."

"No, Anna. You don't cover up for me. Get back to work."

Slowly she pulled her hand away from her ass and resumed her position to scrub again, at first with hesitation but then she started getting back to work, ignoring me and flashing me glimpses of her beautiful pussy again when she leaned in.

"I see a dirty spot," I said, crouching down behind her.

"Ma'am? Sorry, ma'am."

"Hand me the towel."

She did, holding still and waiting for my next instruction. I pulled her butt cheeks apart and put the wet towel against the skin in her ass crack. I ran it up and down in there a number of times. She flexed her hips in reaction to the sensation while she stared at the toilet.

"Look," I said, tossing the towel back to her that now had a faint stain on it.. "You need to keep clean for me at all times."

"Sorry, ma'am. Yes, ma'am."

"I want my toy to always have a clean ass. Wash that out now."

She began to get up.

"Not the sink. Use the toilet water. It's clean."

"Yes, ma'am."

I watched, pleased, as she dipped the towel into the toilet and wrung it out several times. I was thinking of what I would do next with her ass or pussy in this position, but the doorbell buzzed. I offered no explanation to my sub but headed back up the hallway and peeked through the front door hole. It was Maggy.

Fuck. I'd totally forgotten in my preoccupation with Anna. Maggy wanted to go out to the club tonight. I didn't panic, because a top is always cool and never panics. I was used to others bending to meet my needs. So I shrugged to myself and let her in. I had no idea where this was going. But my bathroom was being cleaned, pretty well in fact, so I didn't want to interrupt that.

Maggy looked good and was happy to see me, and greeted me with a nervous laugh and a small kiss on the lips which I accepted and returned. This was less awkward than the kiss Wednesday night. At least that was some progress.

I offered her a drink and we sat and made some small talk about our respective work days. I was on autopilot because it wasn't easy for me to shift gears from domming over a beautiful toy to playing hostess to what was only a few hours ago feeling like a possible new girlfriend.

Maggy's job was also with the government, not surprising given how that dominated Brussels' employment scene as part of the vast EU bureaucracy, something about the trade monitoring from northern to southern Europe. Economics couldn't hold my attention but aspects of EU immigration policy interested me, given my background from Eastern Europe, so we chatted about that.

At one point Maggy looked at me for longer than was normal.

"What?" I asked, impatient.

"How do you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Just... " she waved her hands in the air in front of her, towards me. "Just everything! I mean, here we are, Friday night, it's been a long week. I know you've worked hard every day and didn't get much sleep. And you came home late tonight. And you look... well amazing!"

"I do?" I said innocently. I truly hadn't thought about it as anything extraordinary this week.

"Yes. Look at your perfect blonde hair, blue-gray eyes, cool as ice--"

"My nickname used to be Raichel Ice," I said, interrupting.

"Really? No shit. Makes sense, though. Skin, makeup, clothes. And you never gain weight no matter how much you eat; I don't even want to know what tiny size pants you are wearing. Oh my God! And perky tits. Nice smile. Damn, girl. How did you get so much?"

I smiled. "You didn't mention my ass." Personally, I had a bit of an unfounded worry that my ass wasn't as good looking as the rest of me. It would be awesome if there was a point in my life--any point--when somebody went wild about my ass.

She ignored me. "But more than all that, it's like you are, what is it the Americans say, 'put together' all the time. Things don't seem to bother you. Assholes don't seem to bother you. You don't get flustered."

"Well, they're just assholes. Why would they bother me?"

"Because people are mean. It hurts." Maggy's face took on a vulnerable look.

"They don't matter."

"But I can't just ignore them like that and always be in a good mood."

"I'm not always in a good mood."

"But you seem cheerful. High-energy. And I catch you just bopping your head around like you are always listening to music. Even when there is nothing playing."

"I do? I didn't realize." I thought about it. I guess I did always seem to have a beat running in my head, and I always liked to move. Both my body and my brain. I'm just an active person. I drove my teachers and parents a little nuts as a kid, not being able to sit still. I am okay with who I am, though. I've come to peace with all that.

Then Maggy went quiet after her flurry of comments. I observed her while she looked down at her own lap. I had a strong affection for her. She was pretty, not in a model-type-skinny-pretty way, but in a girl-next-door way. She had a pleasant and kind face, generous curves to her breast, hips, and ass. I liked her sense of style in clothes and art.

I thought about what she said about me, and what they implied about what she thought about herself, and wondered if she struggled with depression, or lack of control of her life. I hadn't thought of myself as a role model in the way she said. It was a natural extension of my role as a dom, though, so it wasn't surprising to hear: that she thought I was confident, assured, ready to deal with a new situation or new people and assert myself in a way that benefitted me. I think like anybody else I just had to be myself. I was glad that I liked myself in this way. I don't let people take advantage of me.

I stayed quiet and waited calmly, which is something that comes naturally to me, to see what is the first move others will make. After a while, as I expected she would, Maggy asked about going out to the club. I hadn't come up with a solution to my conflict yet, regarding a certain butt naked girl that was scrubbing my toilet, but my hand was tipped when there was a sound of something hard dropping to the floor tile in my bathroom. Probably that plastic cleaning brush. Maggy was instantly alarmed.

"Rachel, what was that? Is somebody here?"

I was silent for a moment, then I sighed. The fuck, I thought, may as well dive in. "Maggy, there's something I have to tell you."

"Wait. You're dating somebody? A girl, right?"

"Yes, it's a girl." Maggy's face fell. I wasn't sure how strong her feelings were for me and her reaction pleased me in a roundabout way. "But it's not what you think, it's just a one-time thing. I think."

"Oh." She was quiet and her earlier energy seemed crushed. "Do you want me to leave, Rachel?"

"Well, no. Actually I don't. It's a little complicated. Can I explain?"

"Okay."

"You remember Jonathan, right? Couple weeks ago, at the club, that night you were late and he and I talked for a while."

She nodded. "Of course. Cute guy. If I wasn't getting over 'the fucking A-hole' I would have asked him out. He's pretty fuckable," she added with a grin.

"I bet he'd do you in pretty short order, if you wanted. But don't expect much long-term from him. He's not really the marrying type."

"Yeah, I know," and she seemed a little melancholy about that. It might have happened to her a lot. She was pretty fuckable herself.

"He and I have seen each other a few times since then and become friends, sort of."

Then I went silent, so after a moment Maggy prodded. "So... "

"What?" I said, innocently.

She pointed down the hallway, frustrated at my obstinance. "Your phantom noise! What's going on, girl?"

"Oh. You might as well know. Jonathan gave me a present."

She shook her head, not making sense of what I was saying. "Rachel, what are you talking about? What kind of present?"

"Not a what. A who. A girl. I told you. It's hard to explain. She owed him a favor, a really fucking big favor, and she's paying it off by working for me tonight." I pointed down the hallway and waved. "I'm a little behind in my domestic chores, you see."

"Oh, I see. She's cleaning your flat?" Maggy sounded suspicious. She knew me well enough to suspect that this wasn't the whole truth. "Does this gift happen to be good looking?"

"Very."

"Is she 'fuckable'?"

"Eminently," I said, smiling and nodding my head and musing over the image of her naked ass in my mind. "I won't lie."

Maggy smiled with resignation. "Damn. I figured. Well... I knew you were too hot for me to have. I was probably getting ahead of myself."

"Maggy, I told you. It's not like that. And look... you aren't offbase, regarding you and me." I paused to let that sink in. "It's just a little complicated. This is more like a special assignment."

"But you don't want to go to the club tonight with me?"

"Well, no. I can't tonight. I'm going to have my hands full here. Literally."

She raised her eyebrows, thinking. It must have been obvious that what was going on here was more than just cleaning the bathroom. "Should I leave you two alone, then?"

"No, I mean, it's not like that. You don't have to go. I'd like you to stay." I paused, not sure how to resolve this. "Okay, fuck it. Are you up for something different tonight? We haven't talked about some important things about me yet, secret things, and I don't know what you will think. I don't know if this is in the bounds of your normal experience."

Maggy looked at me blankly. "I don't know what you mean, but... yes, I guess? Will it be better than going to the club alone, right?"

"Oh yeah. Fuck yeah. Trust me on that." I looked down the hallway again; it was silent. I stood up. "Wait here a minute, let me check on dinner and then I'll get her. You're hungry and want to join us for dinner, right?"

"Sure," Maggy said, confused as hell but willing to wait and see. "Borscht as usual, I assume?" She laughed, and I was glad that she had lightened up after her shock and disappointment about me having another girl in my flat.

I checked the stove and then walked down to Anna, sure that I left my friend in my living room in a state of wonder. But curious too, enough that I doubted she would leave. I had suspected but was still flattered by her confirmation of attraction to me. She really had been a good friend these weeks and I wanted to get to the next step with her.

And she was fuckable. All those round curves of hers. Especially if I could get her to be a sub. I wasn't sure on that front either, but I suspected I had a decent shot at it. One way or another I was going to try to get her into bed with me.

When I pushed the bathroom door open it banged into Anna who was standing with her head next to it.

"Anna!" I was surprised, but calculated the situation fast. "Were you eavesdropping on us?"

"Ma'am. I didn't mean to. I'm so sorry, ma'am." She turned away in shame that I caught her misbehaving.

"Look at this bathroom. It's a start but there's a lot more to clean. I didn't give you permission to take a break."

"I know, ma'am." She dropped to her knees immediately and picked up the sponge again.

"No, leave it." I said sharply. "Actions have consequences. You are new to this, but you must learn this simple rule. You have earned yourself a punishment. Get up now."

She stood back up, and her face was red. "Yes, ma'am. I'm sorry, ma'am."

"I want to introduce you to my friend."

"... You do?"

"Yes. Follow me."

"But--"

And with that I turned quickly and strode back to the kitchen. Anna followed in tow like a small dog, reluctantly, still naked from the butt down, as a good sub should be. I'm sure she was about to object to being introduced to Maggy in this state of undress, but I was in no mood to grant her any special favors.

At the top of the hallway I turned back and whispered, "Maybe you heard, but Maggy also likes girls. She will enjoy you. This way." I didn't wait for a reaction. Letting a sub think too long is a recipe for trouble. She relented and followed, as subs almost always do when given a direct order. They actively avoid conflict and will subjugate their own interests to keep peace. It's just the way their minds work.

ChrisEva
ChrisEva
330 Followers