Top or Bottom: What Side are You On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This put her over the edge. She didn't move from her position but quipped back in a pouty snip, "Why do you have to look at it?"

"Anna!" I raised my voice. "You don't talk back to your lady."

There was a pause. She was struggling to decide if she had the courage to put up a fight or not. "... Sorry, ma'am," she kicked out, but I wasn't convinced we had overcome this.

"Behave," I warned, and squirted a glob of K-Y on a finger and looked at her sternly. I wasn't going to be gentle after that snappy remark of hers. I plunged my finger into the delicate, star-shaped brown pucker of her anus.

"Ow!" she said, and squirmed to the side, twisting on the table, almost jerking my finger out.

Quickly I slapped her ass with my other hand.

"OW!" She really yelled this time.

It was immediate and hard, and I knew that it hurt, not just from the surprise but from the impact. It even stung my hand. I was out of practice and had gone soft. But I don't fuck around and I don't tolerate insolence. Butt pain is temporary, though, I knew from lots of experience delivering spanks.

Now her tears turned real. I dug my finger deeper into her ass as she sobbed quietly. The red mark where my hand contacted her ass became raised and visible and her makeup was now a touch smeared.

"Ma'am... I'm sorry. That hurt."

"Hold still."

I fished around in her rectum some more, feeling as far as I could in all directions. When I pulled my finger out I thought about making her suck it clean, but decided that was too rough for a newbie. I was proud that she made it through that without bolting, so I told her to relax and went to the sink to wash up.

I returned to the table where she had folded herself back in a prone position, hugging her knees, and was waiting and recovering. I kissed her gently on the head and whispered, "Good girl. You'll make it through the spanking. Go to the couch, honey."

I hadn't given Maggy any attention. I walked up behind her and touched her shoulder, then patted her ass which had a much different feel than Anna's, but also sexy. It had more heft. I pulled the hair out of the way of her neck and kissed. She turned her head to expose, and I heard a soft moan.

"Are you getting hot yet?" I whispered into her ear. She nodded. "I haven't heard you talk about any soup yet... so you must be good? Just wait. It will blow your mind."

Then I made my way to the couch and sat next to Anna, patting my lap. "Let's get your spanking over with. Ass up, right here." She draped her body over my knees and I rubbed her ass while I talked. I really liked her ass. The red had already faded substantially.

"Do you remember what your punishment is for?"

"Yes, ma'am. For not cleaning the bathroom."

"Yes, and eavesdropping on us. That's three strokes. And...?"

"Oh," she remembered. "Repeating what you said."

"Yes, that's one more. Four strokes. I don't go easy, you have learned that."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Four strokes will be a lot for you. But you can make it. Maggy," I called out. "I think this is still private between Anna and me. But why don't you come closer. You can sit here and face away from us."

Maggy walked over to us and sat at my feet. I was silent, watching her. "And let's have you strip off the rest of your clothes. That would be good. I'd like that."

"Yes, ma'am," she said, and I watched the disrobing, growing aroused. Her curves were all I hoped. It was true that she had a little extra padding but that was okay. She was a sexy, real woman.

"Are you ready, Anna?"

"Yes, ma'am," she said tentatively.

"Don't yell out," I warned. "Or I will repeat the stroke."

I didn't wait long. I raised my hand and smacked it hard against her juicy ass cheeks.

"Ugh," she moaned, as the pain hit and her body tensed. She turned her head to the side.

"Good. That was one. Three more to go." She moaned softly again in complaint at this prospect. I caressed her ass. Maggy hadn't moved but was sitting quietly just a few feet from us. I had an idea.

"Anna, would you like to hold Maggy's hand?"

Anna thought for a moment. "Yes, ma'am," she said softly, and held a hand out towards Maggy. The older woman caught the idea fast and reached back to connect, still facing away. Anna gripped her tightly.

I raised my hand again above Anna's ass and slapped down hard. As I said, I don't fuck around with discipline and this one made a sharp smack sound and left a welt. My hand really stung too and I shook it in the air to bring the blood flow back.

Anna moaned again, loudly this time, but she didn't call out. I saw that she had a death grip on Maggy's hand.

"That's two."

Anna whimpered softly. This was tough for her. I thought that Maggy could do more.

"Maggy, why don't you comfort Anna. She could use the help to get through this."

Maggy turned to look, and I pointed to Anna's head where she had turned her face down to the couch. Maggy got up from her sitting position and turned to cradle Anna in her arms. This was the first time I got a look at Maggy's naked front and it was a pretty sight. Large, rounded breasts with circular, flat nipples. They retained their shape well given their weight.

Anna nestled herself into Maggy's arms.

"Here we go, Anna. Two more." I smacked down again on that pretty red ass. Anna jerked in Maggy's grip that time and emitted a sob. Maggy held her tight in her arms, then ran her fingers through Anna's hair and around her ear.

"Last one. You will make it." I raised my arm again and Anna let another sob go, muffled.

"Wait," Maggy said. "Please, ma'am. Give her a moment to recover."

I paused. It was a sincere request, and because it was on Anna's behalf I let it go. I lowered my hand.

"There, there," Maggy said, comforting Anna, whose sobs increased with the personal connection and sympathy she received from the older woman. Maggy brushed Anna's shoulders and I enjoyed the image of her naked body pressing against the younger woman's.

"I didn't mean to be bad," Anna choked out in between sobs. It was said to Maggy as much as to me, it seemed. "I want to be a good girl."

"Last one, Anna. Then you'll be done."

Anna pulled herself together and was quiet, and Maggy held still. I raised my hand and smacked down a final time. It was a sweet scene and this one was more gentle. The lesson had been learned.

"Ow," Anna said this time, but it was almost a whisper so I let it pass. "Oh, that hurts."

"Anna." I said it simply while caressing her ass again.

"Yes, ma'am," she murmured.

"The punishment is over. I am not mad. You are a good girl."

A light sob again, but this time there was a hint of relief, almost a small laugh. The feeling of release, of having done one's punishment and feeling cleansed is very immediate and real. That the infraction is minor is irrelevant. It is the process of being put in the crosshairs by your lady and punished and then forgiven that generates this emotional cycle. That intensity of the attention placed on you by an authority figure.

"Thank you, ma'am." So quiet I could barely hear. She sniffed and I patted her ass affectionately.

"Turn over for me."

She disengaged from Maggy's grip in order to roll her body in my lap. The angles were awkward on the small sofa with its stubby armrests but I reached for a pillow to prop under her back to make it work. As she settled in, face up, my hand naturally went to her belly and started making circles. Then larger arcs, pushing her shirt up. I stopped just short of her breasts. Maggy watched, kneeling beside us on the floor, hands balanced on the sofa cushions.

Now I could attend to those beautiful pussy lips which were face up in my lap. "Time to reward you."

She was silent, looking at the ceiling. I worked gently into her clit and began massaging it, my other hand exploring her breasts. Maggie was captivated by Anna's beautiful young face and began petting her hair. Anna gave soft "mmm" sounds as we touched her.

I had mixed reactions. I had been a dom for many girls, more than I could count easily, yet I had never had a session with two subs at once. I wasn't sure how to juggle their needs as well as handling the little signs of jealousy I could feel creeping into my own possessive brain. Subs need attention but so do tops. I could tell that I wanted to be the center of Anna's attention. And Maggy's.

But yet it was sweet seeing the tenderness develop between my two subs as they combined forces to react to and withstand the force of my command. In a way it was a compliment to me, possibly. But if they were to develop feelings for each other, it would be need to be under my purview.

"Maggy," I said as I continued rubbing Anna's clit and nipples. "Give Anna your breast. She's been through a lot."

Maggy looked at me with surprise at first but then nodded as she saw that Anna had closed her eyes and her mouth was already partly open. Maggy inched forward towards the couch and gathered her breasts with her hands, thrusting them towards that sweet face. Her large nipples grazed Anna's lips.

"Little baby," I said to Anna, caressing her harder. I was playing with her small, rock hard nipples, which contrasted so highly with Maggy's. "Have a suck on Maggy's big tits."

Maggy cradled the back of Anna's head and pulled her into the soft flesh of her own breast, and Anna began sucking. She even put her own hand onto Anna's breast.

I allowed them this pleasure while I caressed my young toy. But it was time to bring things to a head. I also was yearning to take active control of them again.

"Anna," I said simply, disengaging her from Maggy's warm breast. I pulled the T-shirt up and over her head, baring her chest. Maggy pulled back and watched. Anna's breasts were smaller but beautifully formed.

"Look at me. It's time to be my little slut now."

"What--?" she said dreamily, her face crinkling up in confusion.

"You're a good girl. But now you'll be my slut."

"I... don't want to be a slut," she objected, hurt by this denigration.

I patted her pussy. "It's only for me. It's our secret. Look me in the eyes."

I started grinding harder on her clit.

"That's it. Look at me. You want me to fuck you."

"Ma'am?" she questioned.

"Say it."

"Ma'am, I want you to fuck me... please fuck me." It was heartfelt. She'd finally let herself go under my control.

I traced her lips with my fingers, rubbing hard, dipping deep into her mouth and getting my finger wet, then smearing what was left of her lipstick across her cheeks. I like my girls messy. "Open your mouth."

Anna obeyed but more tears started to gather as she blinked, and her lips quivered. She stared at me with big eyes.

"Cum for me, my little slut."

"Ma'am..." she said softly. Her hips moved in response to my increased pressure on her groin. I leaned over her face. Her makeup was smeared to hell with the ordeal of the night. She was my little slut and it was hot.

"Open your mouth."

She looked confused at this request, all the while balancing the sensations of having me rubbing her clit to an approaching orgasm. But she parted her lips.

"Wider. Stick your tongue out." I stuck out my own as far as I could in demonstration and waggled my head over hers.

"Mmm," she moaned as I hit her clit in just the right spot. Then out came the tongue.

"Come on little slut, I'm going to take you there."

"Aaah..." Her sounds grew louder as I brought her close to a climax.

I formed a big gob of saliva and let it roll off the edge of my tongue. It hung in the air by a thick thread, suspended in time. Anna watched it hang above her, dangling, as it approached her face with her tongue out to catch it. At the last minute when the thread broke and the gob dropped, she turned her face away so the drip wouldn't hit her open mouth. It fell on her cheek instead.

I slapped her hard and twisted her face back to me.

"Submit," I said simply. She looked at me, her face shaking, then nodded.

"Maggy, pinch her tits," I commanded, bringing my other girl into the action. I needed to push Anna all the way this time. I should have brought over my vibe to make this easier, but I was working the fuck out of her clit with my hand and her hips were all wiggly on my lap.

"Oooh..." Anna moaned as we combined forces. I held my tongue out as an example again, and Anna followed my lead. This time she was going to hold still.

"All the way now, honey."

I formed an enormous gob of spit and pushed it to the very end of my tongue.

"Ooh, fuck..." Anna said aloud now with her tongue out and ready to receive my gift. She was so close. The spit dropped and she did hold still, the saliva hitting and rolling off her own tongue and into her mouth. Her body tensed and then arched up as she came.

"Good little bitch," I said softly, putting my fingers to her mouth and smearing my spit with hers in a big slobbery mess across her face. Her body shook several times as she came down from the high.

She smiled and sighed. "Thank you, ma'am."

Then she laughed, shaking her head in wonder at what just happened here. Maggy and I joined her. Maggy collapsed her head onto the sofa against Anna's belly. I tussled Maggy's hair in affection.

"Oh my God..." Anna said, letting her head fall back and she rolled her eyes. Her entire body sagged down into me. This girl was spent.

Anna had been taken for a complete round trip the past hour, but I had only begun. Maggy too. After all of this my pussy ached for attention, and as I caressed my two girls during the come-down I wondered how I was going to best achieve that. There were many intriguing options...

END OF PART 1

Thank you so much for reading! I hope this was enjoyable for you. Please post your ideas in the comments section for what you think should happen next.