Top or Bottom: What Side are You On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisEva
ChrisEva
330 Followers

"Maggy," I said as we emerged. "This is Annabel. She is a friend of Jonathan's. Jonathan helped her out, so now she is helping me out."

Maggy stood up from her chair to greet her. The faces of both girls registered surprise, especially as Maggy couldn't help but notice the bottom half of the other girl's clothes were missing.

"Uh... Annabel. Hi," she said at last, distracted and obviously struggling to make normal conversation with a beautiful, half-naked young woman. "I'm Maggy. I met Rachel, what... three months ago? At the club, that new one in the Marolles district. Any friend of hers is a friend of mine."

"It's nice to meet you, Maggy," Anna said timidly, face bright red. She held her arms at her sides, not covering her exposed groin--good girl--although I bet she was dying to. I was pleased that she had learned at least that lesson. She added awkwardly, "Thank you. I mean, yes, ma'am," in some confusion as to how she should address my guest. Maggy looked curiously at Anna during this response, then at me. I decided to take control again to keep things moving without undue questions.

"Maggy, why don't we sit down at the table. Anna can serve us. Anna, you'll find the soup on the stove. You can warm up that bread, too."

Maggy and I watched her pretty, naked ass swish away from us, then Maggy turned to me with a blank look of wonderment, her mouth hanging open.

"What the fuck?" she said to me silently, shaking her head with a huge grin forming.

The two of us made our way to my little round dining table and Anna brought the soup over. I cannot lie, my mother's soup was damn good. I hadn't eaten since just a light salad at lunch, so many freaking hours ago, and I slurped it up. I looked up to see both girls watching me. In my eagerness to fill my belly I had forgotten that I was the center of attention of what must have been the most unusual night of their lives.

"Are you hungry, Anna?"

"Yes, ma'am. It's been a long day."

"That sure is true. I'll feed you some borscht after we finish. We'll make sure to save you some."

"Thank you, ma'am. I'd like that."

"Why don't you fill us up again. But Maggy, you aren't eating. Lost your appetite? These are my mother's famous beets that you love!"

"Oh," Maggy said, looking down at her bowl almost in surprise that there was food there. Her mind was racing in a desperate attempt to comprehend the situation she found herself in.

"Sorry. I'm just a little... uh, distracted. It's very good," she added, taking a spoonful.

"Well, don't force yourself. It won't go to waste. So have you had a chance to check out Anna?"

"Um..." she said again, surprised to have the awkward situation pointed out so bluntly.

"She's my toy for the night. Pretty little thing, isn't she?"

"Yes," said Maggy, shyly.

"Don't be embarrassed, Maggy. Anna's in training to be a good little sub. She likes the attention. Come closer, Anna, and turn around. Good. See Maggy, look at that perky ass."

I patted it and watched her flesh jiggle. Maggy stared at Anna's backside. If I was wondering that Maggy would get into this experience I didn't have to wonder anymore; it was obvious she appreciated Anna's beauty, and despite the awkwardness of it all she was getting pretty fucking turned on.

"Anna was bad tonight, and I'm going to give her a spanking. Isn't that right, Anna?"

Maggy looked at me suddenly, a look of surprise on her face. Her eyes opened wide.

"Yes, ma'am," my toy said softly. I patted that ass a little harder.

"We're going to see this ass get red, I think. Do you think you deserve a punishment?"

"Yes, ma'am. I do. I'm sorry. I should have been cleaning the bathroom."

"What would you like to do tonight? After your spanking, I mean."

"Ma'am?... I guess, I'd like to please you tonight?"

"Good. See, Maggy, this is how a good sub behaves. She's pretty, and she's waiting on me, and she wants to please. Turn back around, Anna."

"Yes, ma'am," and she obeyed, facing us again.

"Look at this stomach," I said, pulling up her shirt. Anna's skin was so smooth and lean. There was a small piercing in the belly button and I fondled it with my fingers. "I remember having a stomach like this."

"I don't," said Maggy, laughing. Good. Maybe she was starting to relax a touch. "I don't think I ever had a stomach like that. Anna, you are a very pretty girl."

"Thank you, Maggy. Ma'am. You're very pretty yourself," she added, then looked nervously at me to see if she had overstepped, then down at the floor. I smiled. I don't want my subs to get too carried away with their own initiative but she was sweet and I let this go. I slid my palm downwards on her belly, crossing an impossibly long and beautiful lower abdomen.

"Look how sexy this is, a sub standing naked for me. How smooth is her skin, right? I love how a tiny bit of her pussy crack peeks out when she holds her legs together. See? Not enough to be vulgar, but it gives you a tease of what's down there."

I patted on the skin above Anna's pussy, on that cute little bump there above her pubic bone.

"There's an interesting relationship between a sub and her dom," I lectured Maggy while petting Anna. Like I said, I just love owning pretty things and I cherish my possessions greatly.

"You see, a good sub does what is required, and it is not always pleasant for her, but it brings the dom pleasure and also the dom appreciates her beauty and her obedience, and rewards that. This gives the sub a release. So both benefit from the relationship, in different ways."

Maggy nodded. Anna was silent, while my hand caressed her belly.

"Well," I said, pulling my hand off my toy with reluctance and changing the subject.

"That was a good dinner. Anna, on your knees here."

Anna straightened up and took a small step away from me. "On my... knees?"

"Yes. I'll feed you some borscht."

"Oh," she said. A bit of surprise or maybe relief, and then she knelt where I was pointing.

"Open up that pretty mouth now for me. Wider. Good girl."

I spooned the soup and she ate happily.

"See?" I said to Maggy. "Who needs a pet? This is like feeding my own little doggy, right?"

I fed her some more, then Anna and I mistimed a spoonful and the red soup spilled over her lips.

"Oops," I said and laughed, wiping it off with my finger. Then I put the finger to my own lips to suck it off. With big eyes Anna watched me touch my own mouth. It was sensual and I think we both were getting some pussy juices flowing by this point. Jesus, she was a sweet and pretty girl. I put my finger back on her lips, feeling the surface, tempted to explore deeper.

No, that needed to wait just a little longer.

"Anna, go take a shower to get ready for your inspection."

"Ma'am...? Inspection?" She stuttered, "Wh... What--"

"Anna," I said sternly, interrupting. "You must learn not to repeat everything I say. You will get an additional spank when you do it next. Yes. Inspection. You know, like when you rent a flat. You want to take a look at all the rooms first. Right?"

"... Yes, I guess."

"Well. Go to the bathroom. You may use the towel there. And put on a clean T-shirt from my second drawer in the bedroom." I didn't bother to add that the T-shirt was all the clothing she would need. I assumed that she had learned that by now.

Maggy watched her go, then finally looked at me and whispered, "Rachel. What the fuck? That was unbelievable. Oh my God. I can't even..." She shook her head in disbelief at what she had stumbled into this evening with me.

I was calm and let her absorb the situation. Time usually lets people settle into accepting these roles. We live our day-to-day lives in such rigid behavioral patterns that we can easily get stuck. Like a cramped muscle, the brain needs a long moment to let go of those cultural conventions, to tell itself that it's okay to behave in a different way. That letting yourself play a fantasy role can give you pleasure of a very different kind than what is accepted by "normal" societal roles.

I was interested in what Maggy had to say. I could tell the situation had stirred her up but I didn't want to put words in her mouth. Sometimes these emotions are best left to unwind themselves on their own schedule. And I was in no rush. This was already playing out to be the best night since I moved here, and I intended to savor it.

"I mean...," she continued, "The way you were, like, in command of her. She was just there, you know, looking at you... waiting..."

Maggy stopped and went back to her empty bowl of soup, stirring absent-mindedly with the spoon in a little circle. She shook her head, thinking about what she had seen, still processing it.

"She's a good little sub. Very promising."

"Are they all like that? Your subs?"

"You mean young and pretty with perfect little ass and titties? No."

"No, not that. I mean, yes... of course she's amazing. A one-in-a-hundred girl, really. Maybe one-in-a-thousand. But I meant the way they act with you. Like you're the boss. They'll do whatever you say."

"That's what a sub does. I am the boss."

"But, I mean... I know. Of course!" She laughed. She was still just thinking through everything she just witnessed, the shock of it. "Fuck. I just didn't realize how serious it would be. Like how real."

"Well, it's a session. It's very real during a session. A dom and sub have a normal relationship outside of that time."

Maggy mulled that one over. It was a bit of a hint, about her and me, and I hoped it wasn't too overt, but I let her process this on her own timeline. I continued. "You've had sex with a girl?"

"Yeah. Just once."

"Were you the top or the bottom?"

She went back to her bowl. It seemed to be a delicate topic to her. I judged that she wasn't used to talking so frankly about her sexual life to another person.

"I don't know. It wasn't like that. We just were on the bed together, you know? In my room. Then she kissed me. That was a surprise, because I wasn't sure how to make the first move. You know, how it's awkward...?"

I looked at her blankly.

"Ha ha," she chuckled. "Okay, maybe you don't know how it can be awkward. For normal humans! With your confidence it's probably never awkward for you. But anyway, we slowly undressed and touched each other."

"You got each other off?"

She blushed, and smiled, thinking back on it. She was still staring at her soup. "Yeah. It was nice. It took a while, though. I was shy."

"Do you know what a safe word is?"

She looked up at me, curious. "Well, sure. It's like when you are role playing, getting tied up or something. When one person has had enough and wants to stop."

I waited for her to process my question further.

"Do you have a safe word for Anna?" she asked.

"Well, Anna's different. She's here because she owes a friend of mine. She owes him a lot." I waved my hand in the air dismissively. "I can tell you about it later. Anyway, he gave her to me for the night. I won't push her beyond what I know she can handle."

"So why are you asking me about the safe word?"

"Do you want one?" I asked her seriously.

"Rachel, what? You mean... me? And you? Like... with Anna? Fuck. Oh, don't know about that." She shifted around in her chair. She knew exactly what I was talking about, and her whole body had been asking me for it the past half hour during dinner, it's just that her brain hadn't caught up yet to her base needs. I merely put the suggestion out there in concrete words. Remember I said that I'm direct. It helps one get what one wants in life.

If she couldn't decide then I didn't want to push it. A change of subject was in order to lighten the mood, so I stood up and started clearing the table. I washed the dishes and Maggy came up next to me to dry them. My flat was basic and didn't even have a dishwasher, but it didn't matter; it was rare that I used more than a plate or two.

She broke the ice by wondering aloud what we were missing at the club tonight, to which I said there was no way it was going to be as good as this, and we both laughed. That started us talking and smoothed over the awkwardness.

I really liked her, and wondered if I fucked up by getting her involved with this situation tonight. I could have told her I felt poorly tonight and not let her in the flat. Or any other excuse that would have let me stall things and figure out what was going on with Anna before I had to make any more decisions about Maggy. But I brought her in here specifically to join us.

I didn't see any other way to hide who I was, though, and one way or another it would have come out that this was a key part of my character. It would be impossible for me to have a real relationship without having this out in the open. It doesn't mean that everyone had to be my sub, though. I just hoped it wouldn't be a cause for me to lose Maggy as a friend, no matter what she decided about her role with me.

After a few minutes, Anna emerged from the hallway.

"Excuse me, ma'am, Maggy. I'm all cleaned up."

I took a look and approved. She looked amazing. Fresh and clean, wearing one of my baggy white T's. I thought about what was next. I wanted to be careful and do this right.

"Okay. Maggy, I need to do something with Anna. Out of respect for her, I think she and I should do it privately."

Maggy went quiet, thinking. She looked at me, then at Anna. Then back at me.

"Borscht," she said quietly.

"Excuse me?"

She replied almost so quietly that I couldn't hear her. "Borscht. You know... that can be... what you said."

I was still confused. Then I got it. Two good little subs for me tonight? Fuck, yeah! This was a bonus I didn't expect. It was going to require some creativity but I knew I was up for the challenge.

"Yes, I see," I said slowly and trying not to show my excitement. If I was going to have a session with Maggy then I was going to really do it. "Maggy, you stand over there. Face the wall. And your pants come off."

Anna's eyes flew wide open, for the umpteenth time tonight. She looked at Maggy in disbelief then back at me. I couldn't tell what emotions were going through her mind. Was it relief that she would have a companion in her ordeal? Or a tinge of jealousy that I would have to share my attention between the two of them?

"Anna, hop up on the table."

"Up?... On the tab--?" She caught herself, but not in time.

"Yes. And that's one extra spank you'll get for repeating me. Up on the table you go." I patted the top which Maggy and I had cleared. "It's time for your inspection."

The red blush spread across her face immediately, and she made her way over. It wasn't a large table so it required some care for her to clamber over a chair and get up there, sitting. I checked that Maggy was also in her position, facing away from us, pulling her legs out of her jeans.

"Good girl," I said to Anna. "Spread your legs open for me."

I think she knew this was coming, so she didn't pause or object, but simply obeyed. The table wobbled with her shift of weight, but she and I both caught it before the whole thing toppled over with her on it.

"I will take a close look."

It was such a succulent young pussy. Beautiful pink skin.

"Well, Maggy," I called out. "You are missing out on something here. This is one of the prettiest pussies I've seen in a long time." I ran a finger slowly up and down her labia. I hadn't done an inspection before while giving a line of running commentary but I found it sexy in an unusual way so I continued.

"Anna, does this feel good? To have your top enjoying you? You might be getting a little wet, do you think?"

"Yes, ma'am," she said gently. "It feels good. Thank you, ma'am."

"Let's take a look inside now for the inspection."

"Yes, ma'am." I pulled her pussy lips open and investigated all the delicate folds of her inner tissue. She was still intact, so she was telling the truth about only getting as far as boobs with her girlfriend. Anna was a little wet. She wasn't gushing, but there was something going on down there for her. I put a finger to my mouth to taste.

"Maggy, I've got to tell you what I'm seeing here. This is--wait, Maggy," I interrupted myself. "Panties off too. Anna can tell you, my subs don't have the right to cover themselves."

I knew Maggy was self-conscious of the way her ass looked. With Anna spread-eagled before me, waiting for my next intrusion into her vagina, I watched Maggy wriggle out of her panties. She was not as model-slender or as young as Anna, but she had a lovely full figure in her own right. I would demand her discipline tonight during the session but I wanted her happy and cherished in her own body--I didn't intend to belittle things that she couldn't control, like if she thought her butt was too fat or had the wrong shape. My subs are always bare-assed, though, it's a rule I can't bend, so she would have to get used to exposing that ass she was shy about.

I turned my attention back to Anna's naked pussy. Yes, she was getting wetter. I patted it to check. There's something hot for a sub when they are on hold for their lord while their lord is busy attending to something else. The lord will get back to them in due course. So I wanted to draw this out.

"Maggy, another thing. Are you touching yourself over there? Is my talking about Anna's beautiful naked pussy making you excited? She's starting to get wet for me now. But I haven't given you permission to touch yourself. Put your hands on your head."

Maggy did this. She still hadn't said anything.

"Are you always rude to your superiors, not talking to them?" I put a sharper tone into my voice.

"Sorry," Maggy said aloud, for the first time. "Sorry... ma'am," she tried. It came off as forced, but it was a start. I thought that she would get into it as time went along. Meanwhile, I of course slid into my role as dominant like a hand into a familiar leather glove. I turned back to Anna's opened body in front of me.

"It's a very nice pussy." I tapped on the side of Anna's knee. "Now your legs go up. Like that, yes. Hold your ankles with your hands to keep them up there. I'm going to do the ass inspection"

Fuck. This was a good pose. Anna was uncomfortably tilted backwards, pulling her own feet towards her head with her legs splayed so I had a perfect look at her pussy and butt crack.

But it was too much for her. She had made it through the pussy inspection all right, somehow that was sensual enough and even turned her on a little, I was able to confirm that happening. Lifting her legs up and hoisting her butt in the air for me in this embarrassing position put a pout on her face. I could see a tear welling up, and her mouth started to tremble. Hang in there, Anna, I thought. You've got the strength to get through this.

Then I realized I forgot the K-Y. Fuck. I couldn't skip that for this girl's tiny asshole.

"Anna, Maggy, stay right where you are. I'll be right back."

I waited for the deferential "Yes, ma'am" to come from both of them, almost synchronized, then fetched the tube of lube from the bathroom. I didn't use this stuff much myself, but for a newbie it was necessary to get into the asshole.

They hadn't moved. Maggy looked nice against the wall with her hands on her head, ass out, holding still. I wondered what was going through her mind while she heard all this with Anna and me. So far, so good.

I slapped Anna's ass cheek playfully on the side when I resumed my position next to the kitchen table. "Up, girl. You've got to get your cute little tushy higher for me."

She was past a playful mood by this point, though. But she obeyed and pulled on her legs to lift her ass up further. Her face had taken on a frown.

"Come on. Up you go. And spread your legs more." I pushed her legs further apart at the knees as I said this. Her butt was now sticking up far in the air off the table and it made quite a sight. I patted the exposed ass crack between her thighs. "Good girl. I need access to that tight little butthole."

ChrisEva
ChrisEva
330 Followers