Top Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sit in silence for a while. I continue to pet him. But wait? What is this sound he's making? It's like little cues. I think it's the same ones from last night. I don't want to interrupt, so I let him make his cute little bottom sounds.

Eventually, the sounds get louder. His whimpers elevate into little cries. His tiny little mouth release tiny sounds. He sounds so young and adorable. I continue to let him progress to see where this is going.

His eyes are closed. Is he awake? "Hey, Jaime. You conscious?" No response. His sounds continue to grow, nonetheless. They evolve from a cry into straight up little moans. Shit, my cock is aching!

"Fun. Fuh... Foo," Jaime utters.

"What's that, little boy?"

"Eh. E. Ah. Foock." His body is vibrating. It almost looks like he's humping the air. "Dah."

What is he doing? Does he realize he's speaking? He's definitely not all the way conscious. But fuck, he's not making it easy to resist. I could fuck him right now.

"Fuck... me. Dad...dy."

My heart stops. He's horny. He's very horny. I think I've seen this before. He's in little-space. His mind is regressing into a simple state. I have to wake him up. I gently shake his body. "Jaime. Hey, Jamie," I say and curl my finger on his cheek.

He half-way opens his eyes. "Harold?"

"Yes, it's me. You fell back to sleep."

"Oh."

"It's okay."

"I'm always sleepy."

"I can tell."

"I'm sorry."

"No, it's really okay. It's just... you were moaning, Jamie."

He jerks up out of my lap. "I was?"

"Yes."

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry. I wasn't dinking. It's just you were so warm and I fell asleep on you. I don't know where my mind was going," he said in a panic.

"It's okay, Jamie. It really is."

"It is?"

I reach out and touch his shoulder. "Of course. Actually, it was kind of cute." He nods without a verbal response. "As you know, I find you quite attractive." He blushes redder than I've seen him. "I was finding it hard not to start kissing your cheek. Amongst other things."

"What sort of other things?"

This is my real chance. "Well, I really wanted to pick you and carry you to my bed."

"Oh," he whimpers.

"Pick you and gently place you down on your tummy."

"Then what else?"

"Lay on top and take you in my arms."

"Oh?" He's biting his lip.

"Take your girlie little pants down and make you squeal."

He falls down again right into my arms. I grab him tightly and feel up his chest through his shirt. "That's right. Such a sweet little thing. Let me take care of you." He conjures a high-pitched sound. "Shhh. Quiet now, little boy. And let daddy hold you." He is losing it. I can feel his body fall into my control. His muscles relax and fold into my arms. He can't help but drool.

I kiss the top of his head affectionately. His hair smells like strawberries and his skin feels like unworn silk. He little cries are like music and his horned-up little bottom face is just too adorable. I have no understanding of the bottom-mind, but love what a good bottom can do. I have to taste him. I take his flimsy hand and nip at his fingers. He looks inquisitive but doesn't protest. His little hands taste surprisingly sweet. He must have gotten into the candy-jar while I was asleep.

I turn his body around to face me. "Daddy's going to kiss you now."

"Uh-huh," he utters.

I lunge my face into his. His hands raise into the air all dainty like as I kiss his cheeks and hear him moan. "That's right. Let daddy ravage your face." I go for his puffy lips. They're so sweet and soft and I can definitely confirm he had candy. I can taste the fruity aroma of skittles.

I have to see his chest. I stop kissing him and gently remove his Hello Kitty shirt. Underneath is something I never expected. He has boobs! Little tiny ones, but boobs none the less. They're shaped just like a woman's with the huge female sized areolas. He's looking up at me with anticipation.

"Oh, Jamie."

"Yeah?" He says pouting his lips.

"Your little boy boobs are adorable!" They weren't man boobs. He was too skinny for that. "How on earth do you have them?"

"I... um... take gurl hormones." Oh, damn! This truly is a girly little boy. That explains a lot.

"Sweet boy, that's amazing. A little femboy taking girl hormones to look more girly, is that right?"

He shrugs. "Basically."

"Such a sweet thing." I topple him over so I can be on top on the couch. I grab his boobs and he screams out. I fondle the squishy little things and place my thumbs on his puffy nipples. "Sweet heaven, I am so damn lucky." His moans were just something else. I didn't know an adult male could sound this way. An absolute beta made for breeding.

I play with his chest for a while, but every moan just made my cock even harder. I had to fuck him hard and now. As promised, I pick him up topless and cradle him in my arms as we walk to my bed. The door was already open and we slip in and I gently lay him down on his back. His arms still up and dainty, he looks ripe for the picking. God I wonder what his pussy feels like.

"Now, Jamie. Are you going to be a good boy for me?"

"I will, daddy," he whimpers. This little slut wanted this from the start. He knew exactly what he was doing. Laying on me in public. This little conniving fucker. Don't trust femboys! Everything they do is to get your cock in them. And damn, doesn't it work.

I flip him over making sure not to hurt his body. He naturally raises his ass in the air. "What a fast learner," I tell him.

I slip my fingers under his flowery pants and reveals his plump ass covered by girl's panties. They're light blue and small showcasing his hole. I slap his ass and hear the *plap* ring through the room. He whimpers to the hit but stays still. He knows his place well. I remove his panties and throw them on the floor. A fully naked femboy wearing a flower pin for that bit of feminine mystique. I don't bother to take my shirt off only removing my pants and boxers. I aim my cock right his pucker and spit on it for lube. He squeals as the head rests on his entrance.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out, little one. Hold on tight." His eyes expand as I plunge my seven incher down into his cavity. Holy fuck! He has not an inch of hair down there. His pussy is so soft, warm, and inviting. It clenches around my cock so nicely as I work my way in.

"You shave everything in case a man wants to have you, little one?" He can't respond. He's too busy taking my cock in. I'm not even certain he heard me. All I can hear is his whimpering as I get closer to planting my balls on his rim. I push down on him until there is a pop. Suddenly, his whimpering stops.

Jamie starts crying. Oh shit. My cock is lodged inside him. I can't pull out. "Jamie, are you okay?"

"Uh-huh. Keep going." His little boy tears concern me, but he says he's fine. "Please don't stop," he pleads. Don't have to tell me twice. Using a little more spit as lube, I thrust out.

"Ehh," he mumbles. I plunge all the way in again and feel a bump.

"Ahhhhhhh," he screams. "Daddy, hit that spot again."

I do as instructed and pump his insides. He cries out in pleasure. "Is this your g-spot, Jamie? You're just like a girl." He seems to like that comparison. "Ah, what a sweet little guy. Do you want me to pound you harder?" He turns his head to look at me. His puppy-dog eyes begs me to tear him in half.

At this point I can't hold back. I grab his love-handles and lay my chest bear on his back. I rush in and go deeper, and deeper. His screams grow louder and louder as I start leaking my pre-cum into his gay little butt. "Such a sweet little gay boy. Yes, you are. Yes, you are. You love taking a real man's cock. Don't you, little Jamie?" Sweet mother of God his pussy just gets better and better. Why did I ever want to be with women? Femboys are so much better. He submits to me so easily and feels so much better. He's so soft and gentle and affectionate. God, I wish I could get him pregnant. Pump my seed into his pussy and make a baby with him. Then he could be my housewife and we could be a happy family. Why do I feel so much for him already? It hasn't even been 24 hours and all I want to do is keep him safe forever. I feel so protective over this little thing. His femboy smell is intoxicating. I can hear his smush plap as I pound him into oblivion. Is this heaven? If the Islamic heaven was a bunch of sexy femboys instead of women I would convert ASAP. I haven't even seen his little cock. I hear it flopping around. I bet he's made a wet spot on the bed. Such a sweet thing. Boys like this were made to be smashed. No wonder he's homeless. He needs a man to take care of him. He can't take care of himself financially. To think of all those poor femboys too dumb to live who are all alone without a dom to adopt them. I could just cry. Society doesn't know about how femboys are made to serve and there's no systems to find them good homes. So many on the verge of homelessness or worse. I'm so glad I found Jamie when I did. He couldn't last that much longer on the streets.

I come back to reality to find myself still pounding the shriveling little boy. The side of my eyes are wet with tears. To think I found him when I did. Look at him below me. So easily trusting when he barely knows anything about me. How sweet a person must you be to be so trusting so fast? As far as he knows I could just throw him out when I'm done. I'm sure that's happened to him before. He doesn't know that I'll take care of him. I bet he's just hoping I will.

"Your pussy is so good," I whisper into his ear. "I know what you're thinking too. I'll take of you for real, little one. I'll keep you safe and warm. You'll never go starving again." His lips become watery. I embrace him as hard as I can. "I'm going to cum in you now. My seed will seep into your pussy. It will absorb into your body. I will become a part of you." Jamie burst into tears. Not tears of pain, but of joy. "That's right. Let it all out. You're safe now. No one will hurt you ever again." I pick up the pace and pound and smack and thrust. "Cum with me, Jamie. Let my cock bring you joy." I pound harder than I ever have in my life. This is it. I'm going to seed him. I feel his warm hairless pussy embrace me and cling as my cum bursts out of my cock. Fuck, fuck, fuck! His pussy is so, so good. So, so sweet!! Take it all, Jamie! Take my load and be mine! Be a good boy and take all of my semen! That's it, that's it! He bucks and wilds as I fill his bussy with load after load of my cum. "Good boy. Such a good boy. Sweetie little femboy."

I pump the remainder of my cum into him. He squeals and huffs as I finish getting him pregnant.

We both just breathe. Letting the moments pass us over. That was the most intense sex of my life. I never knew how good a femboy would really feel. You read and watch porn of it, but nothing compares to the real thing. He's more submissive than even the subbiest woman I've been with. Boys are socialized to be leaders by society and media, so to invert that makes it an extreme. He must know he's not like most boys. So sweet and caring. This is what a real man is. To be loving and caring. I'm almost jealous that he feels he can be that vulnerable. I would never let a man fuck me, but emotionally I can see the appeal.

I gently remove my cock from his anus. It plops out. I curl my body into his and become a big spoon. He's absolutely exhausted. I think he might just fall asleep again.

"Hey Jamie?"

"Uh-huh."

"You are such a good boy. Thank you for picking me at the club."

"You knew what I was doing?"

"I figured it out. But I'm glad you did."

"Oh, okay," he yawned.

"Now sleep, Jamie. Sleep. When you wake you'll never have to worry again."

And with that, I watched him sleep. Sleep and dream of the future we'd have together.

12