Top Shelf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which, with one more loud curse, caused Wynonna to shut up, allowing both women to savour the moment, especially Nicole who also still had a perfect view of the head of her cock buried in Earp ass. Even if it wasn't the one she been dreaming about. Then to her surprise Wynonna opened her mouth again. Okay, that wasn't so surprising, but Nicole was surprised at just how quickly it was.

"More!" Wynonna weakly groaned, before adding more forcefully, "Give me more. Mmmmm, fuck me! Give me every inch of your cock so you can fuck me properly. Come on Haught, fuck my ass!"

Happy to oblige Nicole pushed her hips forwards, causing inch after inch of strap-on to slide into Wynonna's ass hole. She did this as slowly as possible, partly to make it easy as possible on the bottom, but also because Nicole adored watching her dick disappearing into the other woman's most private hole.

Especially when that woman was bent over in front of her and spreading her cheeks, offering up her forbidden hole as a sacrifice to their mutual pleasure in what had to be the most submissive position possible. Oh yes, Nicole loved fucking women in the ass, but this was by far her favourite position, and she took pride in the fact that she had been in this position a lot, with a lot of different women.

She never thought she'd be in this position with this woman, and had initially hoped to be in this position with this woman's sister, which should have probably made the situation awkward and Nicole feel guilty, but in this moment it was only making the situation that much hotter. Especially as she could maybe do the same to Waverly. Oh God, ass fucking BOTH Earp sisters?

That was something she hadn't even imagined in her wildest dreams, but now Nicole was struggling to think of anything else. Which felt like blasphemy, because Wynonna's ass really was top shelf, and she should be giving it her all. Maybe especially during the anal penetration, but at least during those few long seconds she couldn't help her mind wandering a little.

Wynonna's mind wasn't going anywhere. That was a great thing about sex, because it could take her mind off of her shitty life. Just like booze. The big difference being that while booze was easy to come by it was so hard to find a decent fuck, especially in a small town like Purgatory. But fuck, it seemed Wynonna had just hit the jackpot, because Officer Nicole Haught was easily giving her the best ass fucking of her entire life.

Seriously, she used just the right amount of force and speed to penetrate her butt hole and stuff it full of cock. Sure, there was still pain, and especially the feeling of being uncomfortably stretched, but Wynonna had always rather enjoyed that as it was a sign that she was being dirty, and combine that with how slow Haught was going meant it was the most pleasurable ass stuffing of her life.

Her only real complaint came when Officer Haught's thighs came to rest against her cheeks, announcing every inch of that big cock had been buried deep within her apparently top shelf ass. Why? Because Officer Haught insisted on savouring the moment for far too long, but honestly Wynonna kind of enjoyed it, especially as the cop's dick was even bigger than she initially thought.

Or at least it felt like it now it was completely up her butt. Which she supposed was one of the advantages of fucking a woman, as you didn't have to settle for whatever was available, as you could choose whatever size you wanted. Which was good, because she'd had a lot of cocks up her ass, and Wynonna loved the feeling of her backside being stretched wider than ever before.

Shortly after she truly got used to feeling that widely stretched Wynonna wanted to be fucked, but she stayed silent to reward the cop. At least for a little while. Then when she opened her mouth to provide a little more verbal encouragement Wynonna found herself letting out a embarrassingly high-pitched cry as Officer Haught began slowly pulling her hips back, causing inch after inch of dildo to slide out of it.

When about half of the strap-on was out of her butt Officer Haught went into reverse, pushing every single inch back in, and then repeating the process, albeit with shorter thrusts. And thus the butt fucking officially began, causing Wynonna to constantly moan, gasp, and even whimper at the pleasure of it.

That happened every time she was ass fucked, as Wynonna liked to jokingly call herself an anal whore. Of course the best jokes always had some truth to them, and while Wynonna had never accepted money for her services, with the right guy, or if she was in the right mood, nothing could get her off like anal sex. And fucking hell, Nicole Haught was the right guy.

Again easily the best Wynonna had ever had, as she not only made the ass stuffing easier than ever before on her, but then she loosened Wynonna's bowels in a record amount of time to the point where any pain or discomfort became a distant memory compared to the overwhelming pleasure she was receiving.

Doing this in a semi-public place almost certainly helped, especially exactly where they were doing this. Oh yes, Wynonna was face down over the sheriff's desk, her pants and panties around her ankles but otherwise dressed, and spreading her cheeks to expose just how widely her back door were stretching for a strap-on cock.

And strapped around the waist of the sheriff's favourite deputy, at that. Although Wynonna had no doubt that she could have been in this exact same position with just about anyone else and it wouldn't feel half as good as the pure heaven Officer Nicole Haught was giving her right now. Which was enough to put ideas into her head.

She didn't really do relationships, but Wynonna just may make an exception for this woman. If that's what Officer Haught... Nicole, really wanted. Hell, the redhead could have asked her for anything at that moment and Wynonna would have given it to her if she was able, including becoming her girlfriend.

Hell, Wynonna had a brief fantasy about marrying this woman and bearing her children if only Nicole would fuck her in the ass every day. Then she got a better idea. She joked about being an anal whore, but what if she was Nicole's anal whore? Or more accurately, her ass slut? Oh yes, Wynonna loved the idea of that, which she couldn't resist telling to the beautiful police officer.

"Fuck me harder Officer Haught, fuck my ass!" Wynonna moaned, being pretty loud considering where they were, "Mmmmm, fuck that ass nice and hard and make me cum! Oooooooh yessssss, fuck me like an anal whore, mmmmm, because that's what I am. Oh yeah, I'm an anal whore, ohhhhhh shit, and right now I'm your anal whore. I'm your fuckin' butt bitch, your ass slut, mmmmm, your booty sex lovin' slave, oh fuck! Oh fuck me, oh Officer Haught! Nicole? Please pound my butt Nicole. Ohhhhhh yesssss, pound fuck my little back door! Pound it and make it your personal fuck hole, ooooooh yes, to use however you want, ohhhhhh, and make me your God damn anal whore! Oooooh, just fuck me hard! Oh please Officer Haught, Nicole, oh fuck!"

To Wynonna's delight Nicole completely ignored her and just kept gently fucking her in the ass. It was exactly what she wanted in that moment, Nicole Haught further proving herself as the best butt fucker ever by pushing Wynonna to her limits until she was desperate to cum, and then pushing her even further.

Which normally Wynonna would hate, but there was no doubt in her mind that this constant teasing would result in the mother of all orgasms, which would truly solidify her words as the gospel truth. And sure enough, just when Wynonna truly didn't think she could take it any more, she got the permission that she had been waiting for, and then a brutal rectum wrecking.

After what felt like an eternity of hearing Wynonna running her mouth, and actually liking it for a change, Nicole grabbed a handful of dark locks, roughly pulled them back and growled, "Did I give you permission to call me Nicole?"

"No." Wynonna whimpered.

"No what?" Nicole pushed, shoving one of Wynonna's hands away from her cheeks so she could smack it nice and hard to emphasise the question.

"Ah! No Officer Haught, I'm sorry Officer Haught!" Wynonna cried out.

"Good girl." Nicole purred, rapidly slowing down the pace of the butt fucking and pushing Wynonna's other hand away from her prize so she could start fondling it while casually taunting, "Who knew all it would take was a little spanking and ass fucking to finally teach Wynonna Earp some manners."

Unable to resist Wynonna quipped, "Mmmmm, I don't know about that, Nicole."

Nicole glared, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No, I want you to finish the job." Wynonna said, before adding in a mocking tone, "Maybe that will teach me some manners."

"I doubt it." Nicole grumbled, before grinning wickedly, "But I have a better idea. Why don't you help me? Mmmmm yeahhhhh, slam that slutty little top shelf ass back at me, and together we'll wreck your hot little booty so hard you won't be able to sit for a week! Oh yeah, you say your an anal whore? That you want to be my anal whore? Well prove it! Prove your worthy of being my anal whore, you dirty bitch!"

To emphasise her words Nicole delivered a few hard slaps to Wynonna's ass during that last bit of the conversation, and then went right back to concentrate on the ass fucking while Wynonna cried out, "Ah, ah AH FUCK! Fuckkkkkkk, mmmmm, fuck yes, wreck my ass! Fuckin' wreck it! Oh God Officer Haught! Fuck my ass, oooooohhhhhhh yesssss, fuck it like you own it! Yessssssss, fucking own it! Destroy it! Just, ooooooohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, yes make me cum, oh my God, oh fuck, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK!"

As soon as she had permission Wynonna grabbed firmly onto the desk and started jack hammering herself back and forth. She couldn't remember being this desperate for an orgasm, and before she even had it she was nothing but a mindless animal, and when she got it she wasn't even that. She wasn't anything but pure ecstasy, and she wasn't the one who originally gave her it.

No, Officer Haught timed it perfectly so she started to jack-hammer her hips again just in time to send Wynonna over the edge of the most powerful climax of her life, and it was quickly followed by climaxes just as powerful as the two women work together to make sure Wynonna's ass was well and truly pounded.

Nicole grinned wickedly as she reduced the super tough and foulmouthed Wynonna Earp to an orgasming wreck through anal sex. Sodomising another woman to climax always gave her an intense thrill, but there was just something about Wynonna Earp. She was special. Nicole didn't know exactly why yet, but she was determined to find out. And Nicole was totally owning her ass. Maybe literally.

Oh God, did Nicole want Wynonna to actually mean those words. Originally she'd wanted this to be a one time thing, but now that was unbearable, as she needed to be able to regularly be able to fuck this ass. Fuck it whenever she wanted. for Wynonna to mean everything she said, and to be her ass whore. Her butt slut. Her anal loving bitch. Hers. Oh God, she wanted Wynonna to be hers.

She wasn't sure what this meant for herself and Waverly. When she wasn't in the middle of fucking Wynonna up the butt it might be a more difficult choice, maybe even an impossible choice, but right now Nicole truly felt like she would choose Wynonna. Although a really twisted part of her wished she didn't have too.

That Waverly could be bent over right next to Wynonna, her pants also around her ankles and patiently waiting for her turn to have her perfect little ass fucked. Maybe even encouraging Nicole to fuck Wynonna harder, Waverly wanting her sister to cum hard and frequently, because she loved her just as much as she wanted a turn. Oh God, Nicole could picture it. She could picture it so vividly.

That image combined with the constant bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of sodomising another woman was the thing to finally send her over the edge of an orgasm. Which immediately made Nicole feel guilty. She shouldn't be thinking of such things of the Earp sisters, not ever, but especially not while fucking one of them in the ass. It was such an insult to this top shelf ass, and Nicole was determined to make it up to Wynonna.

Luckily she had an easy way to do that, namely by pushing through that climax as the ones that followed to make sure that Wynonna was cumming even more hard and frequently to the point her cum was squirting against the sheriff's desk, giving Nicole another job to do before she finally left the office.

For now she just enjoyed the moment of another woman bent over in front of her, slamming her ass back at her just as hard as Nicole was slamming her cock in and out of that woman's ass hole, causing the top shelf ass to jiggle a little and the sound of flesh smacking off flesh to echo throughout the room, and probably throughout the whole precinct. Maybe even the whole town.

Most importantly of all, it made them cum so much, and so hard, until they were aware of nothing but that pleasure, until exhaustion finally caught up with them. Understandably Wynonna was first, collapsing face down on the desk and becoming truly nothing but an orifice for Nicole's pleasure as she mindlessly use the other woman's butt hole. Then, like the experienced ass taming top she was, Nicole slowed down and reinforced her dominance with a grin on her face.

"Spread your cheeks for me Earp." Nicole ordered while slapping Wynonna's ass nice and hard.

Wynonna was barely, and blissfully, conscious at this point, that slap causing her to cry out in betrayal and then turn her head back to glare at Officer Haught, who in turn just grinned at her mischievously. Then those words actually registered, and Wynonna blushed. She'd done a lot of fucked up things in her time, but exposing her freshly fucked ass hole was an extreme she was yet to do, and given that her butt hole felt like it was as wide as the Grand Canyon she hesitated.

But Officer Haught had just given her the greatest ass fucking of her life, so it seemed right to show her gratitude to her. Besides, she was in a submissive mood. And also too tired to argue. So Wynonna slowly did as she was told, once again reaching back to spread her cheeks, albeit this time for a different reason.

For a few long seconds Nicole just stared at her handiwork, then proving she was also quick on the draw she pulled out her phone and began snapping a few pics, causing Wynonna to whine, "Hey!"

"What? I'm just taking a souvenir." Nicole tried and failed to sound innocent, before grinning wickedly, "And securing some blackmail material."

"Bitch." Wynonna groaned, letting go of her cheeks and trying to stand up and turn around on shaky legs.

"Well, I did just fuck you in the ass, so I'm pretty sure that makes you the bitch around here. My bitch." Nicole teased. At least it was meant to be a tease, but suddenly they were staring at each other and things were awkward, so Nicole tried to diffuse it with humour, "I've never had a bitch before. A few kinky girlfriends, but-"

"Hey, one fuck doesn't mean we're in a relationship." Wynonna automatically reminded her, her instincts kicking in, before admitting, "But I wouldn't mind doing it again sometime."

"Really?" Nicole beamed.

"Really." Wynonna confirmed, before grimacing with pain as she reached down to grab her pants and pull them up, her ass aching from the movement.

Nicole felt guilty about this, but she also found it hot, and made her not want it to be over, so she decided to push the issue, "Hey, you're like super kinky, right? So before you go... why don't you clean my cock? I've never had a girl go ass to mouth for me before, like I'm sure you have, and... well... I think that would be hot."

Actually that was another thing Wynonna hadn't done, and the suggestion of it caused her to freeze with her pants halfway up her thighs and again she blushed. Obviously Nicole realised she was wrong, and she blushed too, which was almost as adorable as her nervousness as she had made that suggestion.

And again Wynonna felt submissive and grateful towards the cop, and she was a fan of breaking social taboos, and... fuck it. She'd always thought this was too gross, even for her, but Wynonna finished pulling up her pants and securing them in place before dropping to her knees in front of Officer Haught, slowly opened her mouth and took the dildo inside it.

"Fuck." Nicole swore softly, unable to believe what she was seeing.

To Wynonna's surprise, and tremendous relief, the taste wasn't nearly as bad as she had imagined it to be. Or maybe she was just getting such a kick out of doing something so nasty she didn't care?

Whatever the case after a few seconds of getting used to the flavour Wynonna started bobbing her head up and down the first few inches of the dick, causing Officer Haught to adorably swear some more, almost as if the cock was real. It wasn't, so Wynonna wouldn't be receiving her usual reward for sucking cock, which was a little disappointing, but Officer Haught's sounds of enjoyment were enough for her.

Hell, at one point Officer Haught started stroking her hair, which was enough encouragement for Wynonna to try out some deep throating, even if she did struggle with the size.

As she slowly forced more and more of that ass flavoured strap-on down her throat Wynonna stared thoughtfully up at the redhead. She hadn't really given Officer Nicole Haught a second look when they first met, as she seemed way too uptight for her, and again she really didn't do relationships.

Yet Officer Haught had just given her some of the best sex of her life, effortlessly dominating her in a way that no other woman had and proving herself as an amazing top. So yes, the more she thought about it the more Wynonna was loving the idea of doing this again. After all, she had no doubt the sex would be top shelf.

12