Top Shelf Earps Ch. 02

Story Info
Waverly watches Officer Haught having sex with her sister.
10.4k words
4.58
3.9k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 08/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Wynonna Earp. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Waverly Earp had never been so tired in her entire life. That was really saying something because she was no stranger to long shifts at Shorty's, and then trying to squeeze in as much reading as she could, either for school or college work or just simply to research the town or her family's curse. Then there were the nightmares of her past, and the things she read, dancing around in her head.

But last night she had been confronted by a very different nightmare, one she couldn't get out of her head now, and probably never would again. That being seeing her sister and Nicole fucking like wild animals, and then listening to it for the rest of the night.

Even after three cups of coffee she still felt exhausted and worried about things she had seen and heard. The worst part? The worst part was she just wanted to go back upstairs and just start touching herself again, or even do it right here in the middle of the kitchen. But she had work in less than an hour, and the last that she wanted do for her shift was not be able to control herself.

Besides Wynonna needed to be at the station about an hour ago, and eventually someone was going to need to wake her up. Eventually. Although Waverly was planning to do it just before she left, because she really couldn't face the consequences of her actions right now.

Just then she heard the tell-tale signs of Wynonna falling out of bed and heading downstairs. Which was good, because normally Wynonna's morning started with her throwing up into a toilet bowl, but it was also bad, because she was heading straight for her morning cup of coffee, and Waverly wasn't getting the hell out of dodge.

No, she just sat there listening to her sister descend the stairs and then firmly stomp her way into the kitchen. Fortunately Wynonna was wearing pyjamas, and she seemed mostly okay. Of course her hair was a wreck and she was walking funny, Waverly blushing as she remembered why that was, but other than that Wynonna seemed fine.

The two sisters then stared at each other for a few long seconds, before quickly looking away and then stayed silent for what felt like an hour. In that time Waverly was overwhelmed by shame, mostly because she just couldn't stop thinking about frantically touching herself while watching and listening to her sister having sex with another girl.

Especially because the entire time she had fantasised about being in there with them, the two Earp sisters taking it in turns to worship Nicole Haught's amazing body before they took it in turns to be fucked by her. Or more accurately, Officer Haught took it in turns with them, the strong confident top making them both her little bitches and doing whatever she wanted with them.

"Hi." Wynonna finally greeted.

"Hi." Waverly replied automatically, but still very much in her own head.

Then after another pause Wynonna started apologetically, "Look Waves, about last night. I'm-"

"I'm sorry!" Waverly blurted out.

Wynonna frowned, "Why are you sorry?"

There was another pause, this time brief, where Waverly searched her sister's eyes, then she frowned, "You didn't notice?"

Another brief pause, then Wynonna blushed as she guessed, "You saw us? Oh God Waverly, I'm so sorry."

"Yeah..." Waverly began, wanting to say more, apologise for everything she did, but she just couldn't admit the ugly truth of it, so instead she pointed out with a soft laugh, "Not that I needed too. Thin walls remember?"

"Yeah, I remember. And again, I'm so sorry." Wynonna apologised, "I was going to, you know, introduce you, but I totally forgot you were working late last night, and I just couldn't have that conversation at a bar, or the station, and we tried to be good and wait, or go somewhere else, but... it just kind of happened."

Yet another brief pause, then Waverly frowned, "Wait! You were going to introduce her? Like, as your girlfriend?"

"Baby girl!" Wynonna sighed, beginning to get herself a coffee.

"I know, I know. You don't like girl talk. Especially when it's about you. The thing is, I think you want too, otherwise you wouldn't have bought her here. So come on, spill it." Waverly pushed softly, not sure if she actually wanted to have this conversation either, but truly believing it would do Wynonna some good and truly meaning her next words, "You know I'm here for you, no matter what."

"I know, but if we're going to talk about this, I need coffee." Wynonna explained, waiting until she made it before whining, "First, she's not my girlfriend."

"Because you don't like labels?" Waverly said knowingly.

"Well, not those kinds of labels." Wynonna grumbled, "Call me a drunk, a nutcase, a bitch, whatever, but somebody's girlfriend? That feel scary and weird. And, well... I've never actually had a girlfriend before. One night stands, sure. Maybe even semi-regular hook-ups. But girlfriend? Fuck, I've barely had a boyfriend before."

There was a brief silence as Waverly carefully studied her sister's face, then she cautiously guessed, "Okay, so... she's not your girlfriend... but you wanted her to be?"

Initially Wynonna glared at her sister, before reluctantly grumbling, "Maybe."

"Oh my God!" Waverly exclaimed in delight.

"Hey, hey, hey, turn it down a notch, will you?" Wynonna grumbled, "That wasn't yes."

"But it wasn't a no, and it's always a no." Waverly pointed out.

"That's because everybody in this town sucks." Wynonna countered, "And hates me."

"But Nicole doesn't hate you." Waverly sing-songed.

"No, she doesn't." Wynonna gave a little smile.

There was another brief silence and then Waverly asked, "So, what's she like? How many dates have you had? Where did you go? What did you do? How long has this been going on? Have you met her family? Does she maybe have a sister?"

"Waverly! Slow down!" Wynonna scolded, before taking a deep breath, "Her family kicked her out for not being, traditional, if you can believe that. Ass holes. And I'm pretty sure there's no sister, but I know what you mean, that would be great."

Given the way that Wynonna was grinning at her Waverly blushed furiously, and then pushed, "And the rest?"

Wynonna sighed, carefully remembered the questions and then explained, "No dates. Or at least, not what you'd call dates. We've had my kind of dates. Lots of them."

"So drinking in bars and sex in public?" Waverly quipped.

"More like drinking and sex anywhere." Wynonna grinned, before admitting, "Actually we haven't done a lot of drinking in bars together yet, which is weird because it's my most frequent date. Mostly we've been drinking after hours at the station, or her house, and just... hang out. It's, nice. And I know what you might be thinking, but it's not just all sex. Not this time. We talk, and I actually listened to her."

Waverly smiled softly, "She sounds special."

"She is." Wynonna smiled softly, lowering her gaze from Waverly as she continued, "She's smart, funny and so, so cute. And she challenges me. She follows the rules, I don't, and we have a lot of fights because of it, but that just makes the make-up sex that much more intense. We're like a classic Rom Com couple, you know? Except the things she does to me aren't in any of those cheesy romance movies you love so much. And she loves, by the way, because of course she does. But honestly? The thing I love most about her? Is she gets me? More than I get myself."

Feeling like she was going to regret asking this Waverly pushed, "How so?"

Briefly Wynonna hesitated, then continued, "I've been with a lot of guys, and a lot of girls. Mostly guys, but still, you know? And you know what they all had in common? They let me take control. Even some of those musclebound men were happy to let me get on top and just ride them until they popped, and the women? Oh the women just melted under my touch. That was the thing I liked most about sex. Bossing people around and taking total control. But Nicole? God, I thought I was a top, but I have nothing on Officer Haught. She wouldn't put up with my 'bull-shit about pretending to be a top' and put me in my place right from the start. Fuck, she is such a stud, Waves. You have no idea. Well, maybe you do."

Waverly blushed furiously, and stammered, "So, so you're a bottom now?"

"For her? Hell yeah, any time she wants." Wynonna admitted with a grin, and only a slight blush which she tried to hide in order to embarrass her sister, and then when she knew she was succeeding she pushed, "She's like, a super top. A top who can effortlessly make other tops, or at least wannabe tops like me, her bitches."

"Yeah, I saw." Waverly pushed through her embarrassment, before truthfully telling her sister, "I'm happy for you."

"Thanks." Wynonna smiled, before reluctantly admitting, "But it probably should be you, you know?"

"What?" Waverly blushed.

"Nicole told me about you and her." Wynonna shrugged, "It took some doing, but eventually I got it out of her. And I know, I know, I know technically there wasn't an you and Nicole, not yet, otherwise I don't care how good in bed she is, I wouldn't be with her. But there was the start of something, and if I'd known that, I wouldn't have made a move on our favourite police woman. I swear."

"I know." Waverly blushed, "And it's okay. I get it. Like I said, I'm happy for you. I really, really am."

There was yet another pause, this one kind of long, and then Wynonna lean forward and said, "I don't believe you."

Waverly hung her head, and admitted, "I'm... I'm trying. Okay? Just give me some time to adjust, and I promise that I'll get over it. I know I don't have the right to be jealous, and I really want to be happy for you Wynonna. I swear."

Yet another long pause in which Wynonna bit her lip, and then she offered, "What if you don't have to be?"

Waverly frowned, "What do you mean?"

"Well..." Wynonna grinned slyly, "We're sisters, right? And you know what good sisters do? They share?"

"Wynonna!" Waverly scolded loudly.

"I know, I know." Wynonna chuckled, "That was Nicole's reaction too."

"So your just joking?" Waverly sighed in relief.

"God no." Wynonna admitted, going all in on this idea, "I mean, just think about it. I've got this amazing new toy, which you would have totally stolen from me when we were younger, BTW, the only difference is that now instead of pinning you down and forcing you to swallow something vile I could just be like, happy for you. Or watch, like you did last night. And it would be okay, because Nicole and I aren't officially together, so it wouldn't be cheating. It would be just three adults having fun. And trust me, Nicole is totally the kind of top who could have her way with multiple women at once. She might even deserve it. And honestly? I would kind of feel selfish for keeping her all to myself if I didn't share her with you, so surely this is the right thing to do."

There was the longest pause yet and then Waverly said in disbelief, "You're serious? As in... serious, serious?"

"Why not?" Wynonna pushed, "I honestly can't see a downside."

"What about if it breaks you guys up?" Waverly quickly questioned.

"Better now than later." Wynonna grumbled.

"Oh my God, that's what all this is about." Waverly said in disbelief, "You actually have a good thing going, but as soon as you do you have to sabotage it, because Wynonna Earp can't just be happy. Well count me out, I'm not screwing up your happiness."

"What if this is what makes me happy?" Wynonna quickly added, before explaining, "I was telling the truth before, I really like her, and everything with her is amazing. But it also feels like there's something missing. Or just something not right. And I think that's because she feels guilty about what happened with you, and that's damn sure how I feel now I found out about it. But if we do this just once, that particular curiosity scratched, and she's made it up to you. We've made it up to you. And if you want to stick around afterwards, all the better. We can be Nicole's sister wives. Or sister girlfriends, or whatever. Which, I know, would be weird, but no weirder than you touching yourself while watching us last night."

Waverly squeaked with horror, her face growing redder than ever before, "How did you know about that?"

"I didn't." Wynonna grinned, "I was just guessing, but the fact I was right on the money suggests you might be more up for this than you want to admit."

"God Wynonna!" Waverly put her head in her hands.

"Is that a God yes Wynonna, or a God no Wynonna?" Wynonna teased, before quickly adding, "Hey, hey, hey... you don't have to say yes or no right away. Or ever. All I want you to do is seriously consider it, and get back to me. Well, actually you know me, and I'll totally bother you until you give me an answer, but if you need space I'll try to give it to you so you can think it over."

There was a long pause and then just as Wynonna was moving to leave Waverly found herself asking, "Seriously?"

"Yes." Wynonna said without hesitation.

"And Nicole is okay with it?" Waverly blushed.

"I wouldn't be offering if she wasn't." Wynonna pointed out, and then when Waverly gave her a look she admitted, "Okay, I had to talk her into it, but if we can get past the weirdness I swear this will be the best experience ever. Especially for her. After all, who wouldn't want to have a threesome with the Earp sisters? I'm sure it's the wet dream of at least half this stinking town."

"Probably." Waverly nodded, before hesitantly agreeing to something else, "Okay."

"Okay?" Wynonna grinned.

"Okay." Waverly reluctantly confirmed, quickly adding, "But if it gets too weird we stop, okay?"

"Awww, baby girl!" Wynonna beamed, sitting down on Waverly's lap and as the chair creaked beneath them she covered her sister's face in kisses, "You just made me so happy!"

"Wynonna!" Waverly whined.

"What?" Wynonna frowned, before sighing, "Yes, yes, we can stop at any time you want too. Mmmmmmmm, but trust me, the second Officer Haught gets her hands on you, you won't wanna."

"We'll see." Waverly smiled awkwardly.

"Wanna do it tonight?" Wynonna suggested, "Before you lose your nerve."

"I'm supposed to be working late tonight again." Waverly pointed out, "But I guess I can work something out."

"Great." Wynonna smiled, then after a long pause she kissed the top of Waverly's forehead and moved away from her stunned sister, "I'll make the arrangements."

*

Waverly relived that conversation almost as much as last night over the longest work day of her life. In reality it was half the length of yesterday, but every second felt like an hour as she relived the things she had seen last night, only this time instead of fantasising herself into Wynonna's position she was now imagining herself actually joining them.

Which wasn't just an absurd fantasy, but allegedly something that would happen before the end of the day, and Waverly just couldn't stop thinking about it. An hour into her shift she started touching herself in the toilets, just to take the edge off, but that only made it worse so she forced herself to have some self-control and just get on with her day.

That self-control pretty much went right out the window the second a very familiar redhead stepped into the bar. God, if Waverly had thought Officer Haught was, well... hot, before it was nothing compared to what she thought of her now, Wynonna's words and the sounds that Nicole had made the other Earp sister make last night echoing in her head as the police officer smiled at her shyly and slowly approached.

Which made Waverly blush furiously. Well, she had been blushing before because of her thoughts, and honestly blushing all day because of them, but she was blushing more than ever now, which made it very obvious what she was thinking about, and oh God, of course Officer Haught noticed, which just made Waverly blush even more.

Before Waverly could get herself under control Nicole was standing in front of her and greeting her with, "Hi."

"H, hi." Waverly struggled even to say that.

"Wynonna insisted we pick you up. Make sure you weren't talked into working a double shift, again." Nicole explained.

"Right." Waverly nodded, narrowly avoiding telling the other woman that no amount of money could keep her stuck here instead of having sex with her.

"She's in the car." Nicole added, "She wasn't happy about it, but I find it's important when dealing with Wynonna to put your foot down sometimes. Besides, I wanted to talk to you one on one for a second. Is there anywhere we can do that?"

Taken aback by that Waverly blinked a few times before hesitantly admitting, "Erm, sure. Follow me."

She then led her down to the basement, which was basically a giant storage closet, which was thankfully empty. That walk down the stairs was particularly long, as they didn't talk, and Waverly's mind just couldn't stop herself from jumping to the worst conclusion, namely that Officer Haught didn't want to have a threesome with two sisters, and she thought the Earps were weird for suggesting it.

Then she'd talk about how good Wynonna was in bed, and scold Waverly for spying on them. Maybe spank her a little. Okay, that last part would be a good thing as far as Waverly was concerned, but the rest was pretty scary, especially how bad she wanted this.

Once they arrived at their destination there was a long and awkward pause and then Nicole took a deep calming breath and began, "I, I just wanted to start by apologising for last night."

"What? Why?" Waverly frowned.

"It was your home." Nicole pointed out with a little shrug, "I should have at least tried to be quiet, and made sure the doors were shut properly. Or, you know, just control myself. I'm an adult, and a police officer to boot. I should know better. But... I just totally become a different person with Wynonna. She's like a drug, and when I'm on her, I... well..."

"Oh I know." Waverly blushed, "I remember."

"But also, I know Wynonna can be very, persuasive. So I don't want to do anything you aren't comfortable with, so if you don't want to do anything tonight, we don't have too. And we can totally do this another time, if that would make you feel better. Or not at all, because this is weird. Super weird, and... and I just don't want to hurt you." Nicole promised.

There was a brief pause, then Waverly hesitantly admitted, "It's okay. I'm okay, I want to do this."

"Because Wynonna pushed you into it, or..." Nicole pushed.

Another brief pause, then Waverly softly admitted, "I want this."

"Thank God." Nicole breathed a sigh of relief, and beamed, "Me too."

"Yeah?" Waverly grinned, stepping closer.

"Yeah." Nicole admitted, taking a step forward herself so that she was in Waverly's personal space.

There was then a brief pause, then the sound of Wynonna's voice echoed through the room, "Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss!"

Waverly sighed with frustration, then turned to her sister, "You know that's a mood killer, right?"

"Only because you're still letting a patriarchal society deem what's right and wrong." Wynonna sing-songed, before pointing out, "Seriously Waves, if we're really going to do this, you're going to have to get used to me interrupting you. It's kind of what I do. And if that's such a turn off, maybe you should leave. Or maybe I should."

"No!" Nicole abruptly called out, closing the distance between herself and Wynonna, "I, I don't want you to leave."

Another brief pause, then Wynonna softly challenged, "Prove it."

During her last words Nicole cupped Wynonna's face lovingly, especially considering Wynonna had said they were just having fun, and it wasn't anything serious. The kiss they shared next made that even more obvious, making Waverly feel terrible about herself agreeing to be a part of this. She didn't want to get in the way of her sister's happiness, or Nicole's for that matter.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers