Top Shelf Earps Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And God, she'd never seen Wynonna Earp kiss anyone like that before. Normally whenever she had seen Wynonna kiss in the past. It was hard and sloppy, but this, this was slow and romantic, and something Waverly shouldn't be watching. And yet, just like the other night, she couldn't take her eyes off of it.

"Now prove it to Waverly." Wynonna ordered breathlessly as soon as she broke the kiss, "Prove to my baby girl that you want her to stay."

Nicole nodded, and then slowly walked towards Waverly, and then nervously asked her, "Is this okay?"

Waverly should say no, but instead she nodded and replied breathlessly, "Yes."

Nicole then did something she had wanted to do for a very long time, namely kiss Waverly Earp right on the mouth. Ironically, she wanted to do this long before she even thought of kissing Wynonna, and had got close a few seconds ago, but she was glad how things went down. Because despite her bravado, Wynonna had made it clear that she thought Nicole deserve better.

That she deserved Waverly. That Wynonna Earp had once again screwed up, so much so that she almost ruined her sister's potential relationship with the cop. But it wasn't that simple, and Nicole was glad that she got the chance to at least tried to show that to the insecure Earp Heir.

Of course, she probably then shot herself in the foot by getting lost in kissing Waverly, which definitely sent a mixed message to Wynonna, but Nicole just couldn't help herself. This kiss had been a long time coming, and easily lived up to her anticipations. In fact, it easily surpassed them. Oh yes, Waverly was a great kisser, and the two of them instantly had chemistry.

Just like she did with Wynonna. Oh God, Nicole knew for a fact that both Earp sisters were great kissers, that she had great chemistry with, and could get lost in kissing them for what felt like an eternity. Or at least until she remembered exactly who was watching them, and pulled away with a guilty expression on her face.

Thankfully Wynonna didn't look mad, and instead simply closed the distance between them again and questioned, "Hey Waves, wanna help me get Officer Hottie more comfortable?"

It took a few long seconds to realize what her sister meant, then Waverly blushed, and then quickly agreed, "Yeah."

The Earp sisters then took it in turns to kiss the cop, while removing her clothes. Something which initially caused Nicole to tense up, but she quickly relaxed, and just let it happen. Which was actually kind of easy, as she was distracted by one pair of lips on her own, and often another pressing kisses to the exposed flesh, and eventually just her neck once she was completely naked.

She then found herself being pushed back onto the bed, and then sadly left alone with one of them. Nicole never thought that would be a sad thing, especially not when it was younger Earp who was the first one of the sisters that she'd had a crush on. However she missed Wynonna, and they eventually broke that kiss, and found the older of the two siblings now completely naked too.

"Your turn, Wav?" Wynonna gently pushed.

Waverly bit her lip, and the question, "Can, can I just watch? Just, just for now?"

"Of course, baby girl." Wynonna reassured, "Do whatever makes you feel comfortable."

"Thanks." Waverly said bashfully, somewhat regretting the decision.

Seeing this, Wynonna smirked, "But if you want to join in at any time, that's okay too. Even if it's just more kissing. Or this..."

Instead of saying what she meant, Wynonna demonstrated by leaning down, and wrapping her mouth around one of Nicole's nipples. Nicole then cried out loudly in approval, as Wynonna swirled her tongue around that nipple, and sucked on it. Maybe the intensity of the suction was a little much for that early stage, but obviously that was just to get an extra loud cry out of the policewoman, something that she very much succeeded in doing.

For better or for worse, considering Waverly seemed a little intimidated by this. That, and the fact that her big sister only went back and forth between those nipples a few times, before going lower. Not that 'Officer Hottie' could really complain at that moment, given just how excited she was.

Wynonna had a bad habit of running out of patience with foreplay, but normally even she preferred to spend longer on it. Especially when she was dishing it out to another girl. Especially this girl. But these were unusual circumstances, and she just couldn't help try jumping the gun somewhat.

Besides, she was hoping Waverly would rejoin the fun, and at the very least kiss Officer Hot Stuff, and ideally show those nipples the attention they deserved. Admittedly, Waverly was clearly nervous, and maybe more foreplay would have helped, but again, Wynonna just couldn't help herself. No, she just had to kiss her way down that flat stomach, and slid her tongue over that tasty treat.

For better or for worse Wynonna then moaned loudly at one of her favourite flavours ever. Namely, the taste of pussy. Oh yes, Wynonna Earp loved the taste of pussy. Something she made very clear to the other women who were watching her, as she continued to moan throughout the rug munching.

Of course, that was pretty much drowned out by the constant cries, whimpers and moans that was escaping Nicole Haught's pretty little mouth. But hopefully that was a good thing. An encouraging things for Waverly. As was the fact that she eventually had to notice that her big sister was letting out happy sounds too, or at the very least, eagerly lapping away at the other woman's cunt.

Naturally, Wynonna made sure that she started out slow and gentle, pressing her tongue to the bottom of Officer Haught's pussy, and then slowly sliding her way up to the top, before lingering on her clit. She then repeated the process over and over again, albeit without the attention to Nicole's clit. Which, given the mood that she was in, was really hard for Wynonna, but she just about managed it.

After all, she might be impatient when it came to dishing out foreplay, but this wasn't foreplay. No, arguably this was the main event. Not for her personally, but definitely for lesbian sex. And she planned on showing off just how good at it she was, by worshiping this tasty treat for as long as she could.

Admittedly, she planned on waiting until Nicole actually asked for it, but she couldn't resist brushing her tongue against that clit every so often. Hell, at first just getting really close to it was enough to excite them both. Even enough to get her some more yummy pussy cream. Of course, eventually, that wasn't enough for the impatient Earp Heir.

No, she couldn't resist lingering on that clit, just a little bit. Which got her very, very pleasant results. Both in the form of more cunt cream, and more wonderful sounds of pleasure. Then her little sister finally re-joined the fun, making it even harder for Wynonna to resist picking up the pace, and even to make Officer Nicole Haught cum without her asking for it.

Waverly wished she had been brave enough just to continue the kissing, at the very least, because just watching her big sister go down on her 'sort of' girlfriend was really weird. Which made her think about how everything about this was weird, including the fact this was the second time she was watching her big sister having sex with her 'sort of' girlfriend.

And Nicole was obviously trying not to look at her, but every so often their eyes met, and it became clear that fully holding back was just making things worse. Making them both more nervous. Besides, Waverly really wanted to get back to the kissing, and while she could be wrong, she like to think that was the same for the police officer.

So after a few long minutes Waverly then crawled onto the bed, eventually pressing herself against Nicole's side, so they were face to face. Both girls then bit their lips nervously, before the redhead reached up, grabbed a handful of brunette hair, and pulled the other woman into a deep and passionate kiss. And just like that, any apprehension Waverly had was gone.

Hell, in that moment she wanted to push Wynonna out of the way, and take over for her. Maybe even join her in eating Nicole Haught's pussy. Of course, Waverly could never see herself being that bold. Then again, she never imagined kissing her sister's lover, while Wynonna was shamelessly eating the pussy of that lover. Or kissing Nicole's neck, or eventually moved down to her tits.

Given this might be all she was going to do tonight, Waverly tried to spend a decent amount of time on all three of these places, especially Nicole's nipples, as that was mostly giving her the most pleasure. However, it was hard to stay away from her lips, considering she had dreamed of kissing Nicole Haught, above doing anything else with her, and now she finally had that opportunity, it was hard to stay away from her lips.

But Waverly always liked to think of herself as fairly selfless, and masking them back to those nipples too, constantly going back and forth between them, and kissing the surrounding flesh. Really, just anything she could think of, to try and give them the attention they deserved. The attention that her impatient sibling had failed to give them.

It was increasingly hard not to look down at that sibling, considering she was doing what Waverly most wanted to be doing that moment. Or up into the beautiful eyes of Nicole Haught. God, her sister was so lucky. Waverly dearly wished she had been brave enough to ask Nicole out when she had the chance. Hell, she'd had several chances.

And she had blown it big time, so this could actually work out, she really would do anything to make it work. Which made her mind wander what that would entail, which in turn made her blush furiously. Especially after what she'd originally seen the redhead do with her big sister. Something they would probably do again, before the night was over.

Nicole couldn't help thinking about all the wonderful possibilities this night could bring, but she tried not too, as it was just so overwhelming. Hell, just this moment was overwhelming, as she was living out one of the most popular fantasies ever, namely two women worshiping her body at the same time.

The fact it was two sisters was an added kink to it, although maybe not as much as the fact that they were two sisters that Nicole had been obsessed with since arriving in Purgatory. She had known it was wrong, but she couldn't help be attracted to both of them, and while she thought she'd made a choice, perhaps if all went well, she wouldn't have too. Which was the kind of thing she couldn't think about right now, as it made her want to cum.

Obviously that was inevitable at this point, but she was trying to put it off so that she could enjoy every single second of this wonderful experience. After all, there was a good chance this would be a one time thing, and things would never go further with her and Waverly than this. And in a way, maybe it shouldn't.

Because really, this was more than she thought she'd ever seriously get, and it was a wonderful heaven that she would cherish for the rest of her life. But she couldn't help think, what if? Just as she couldn't help kissing Waverly passionately, and silently encouraging Wynonna to give her more. Something that the two sisters were only too happy to do, especially Wynonna, who went from the occasional lick of her clit to a constant attack of it, without nearly enough build up.

As a result what started as a pure heaven, became a torturous one, as Nicole got closer and closer to orgasm. Fuck, she was pretty sure she reached the edge of it, and then was kept there for what felt like hours. God, Wynonna was so good at this. And so very cruel when she wanted to be.

Although Nicole kind of got her back, by kissing the other Earp to keep herself from begging to cum for an impressively long amount of time. Maybe even longer than ever before, given how badly she wanted this to last. Of course, there was a limit to her stamina, and inevitably she just had pushed Waverly downwards, pressing that Earp sister against her neck, while calling out desperately to the other one.

"Make me cum Wynonna! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, for the love of God, make me cum!" Nicole cried out, desperate to cum at this point, "Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, fuck me! Fuck me hard you bitch! Fuck me with your tongue! Ah fuck, shove it inside me! Yesssssssssssss, ooooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, shove your tongue inside my cunt and fuck me with it! Oh yes, tongue fuck me! Tongue fuck me in front of your own sister, while she, she, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, JUST LIKE THAT, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD! AH YES, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OH MY GOD!"

Unsurprisingly Wynonna made her wait for an infuriatingly long time, but just as unsurprisingly, she eventually got the job done. Namely, by shoving her tongue deep inside her cunt, just like Nicole had asked for. Or more accurately, had begged for. And she continued begging as long as she could, even as the words became completely incoherent, as Wynonna effortlessly fucked her to orgasm after orgasm.

As she always did. Only this time, she had help in the form of Waverly moving down to Nicole's nipples and moving back and forth in between them. Licking, sucking and even biting them. Oh God, it was once again a pure heaven she never wanted to end, which was somehow even better than what she was experiencing before.

Wynonna of course loved the extra spice which was having Waverly not only watching, but participating. Something she found herself constantly checking up on, especially during the early stages of the pussy licking, and even now most of the focus was on making Officer Haught cum for her, Wynonna made sure to look up ever so often, just to check that her sister was still with the program.

To her delight, that was always the case, meaning that the two Earp sisters worked together to make Officer Haught cum as hard and as frequently as possible. Which she knew was literally a dream come true for the police officer. And, well, probably quite a lot of people in Purgatory.

Of course, Wynonna couldn't help be a bit distracted by the heavenly liquid squirting directly into her mouth and down her throat. Or at least, she made sure that was the case, by wrapping her mouth around Nicole's entrance, as she didn't want to waste a drop of that precious liquid. Because cum had always been one of Wynonna's favourite flavours, right up there with any form of alcohol, but Officer Nicole Haught's girl cum was maybe the best she'd ever tasted.

And that was really saying something, considering just how much she had sampled. But it was true, and she was only too happy to swallow as much as she could. Even if some of it did end up covering her face. Of course, that just marked her as what she was, a total slut for Officer Haught's girl cum.

She was also just a slut for Officer Haught, and a slut in general. Something she was very much proving right now, by having sex in front of an audience. In front of her sister. Although to be fair, while Waverly wasn't in her league, she was also kind of a slut, or at least a perv, given the fact that she continued ravenously, worshiping another woman's nipples while her big sister was fucking that woman.

Which made Wynonna wonder what else her baby girl would be willing to do, given a push or three. Of course, in that moment, she couldn't help but think of her needs, even as she pushed a couple of fingers into Officer Haught's cunt and sucked on her clit to make the other woman cum again.

After that she only gave her lover another couple of orgasms, before slowly bringing her down from her high. She then pulled those fingers out of her and sucked them clean, while making sure to move where the redhead could see her. The other brunette, too. Then, when she was sure she had their attention, she kissed Officer Nicole Haught, feeding the police officer her own girl cum and pussy cream.

Something Waverly got to taste second hand, the next time she kissed Nicole. Which to Wynonna's delight, was right after her. Something she enjoyed watching while retrieving a nice big, strap-on dildo, which she'd had hidden in her jacket, attaching it to her sort of girlfriend's body, and then taking it into her mouth.

Nicole certainly wasn't surprised that she was barely given a chance to recover before The Heir was strapping a cock to her and even starting to suck it. She then found herself smiling at the typical impatience of the other woman. Which was weird, because she was smiling into a kiss with Waverly Earp, about the impatience of Wynonna Earp when it came to getting a cock up her butt.

Either Waverly was thinking the same thing, or they just pulled away at the same time, but whatever the case, the result was the same. Namely the two of them looking down, to see one impressive looking blow job. God, how was Wynonna Earp unpopular, when she could suck cock like that?

It wasn't even just that she was treating it as real. No, that kind of enthusiasm couldn't be faked, proving that, to the surprise of no one, Wynonna Earp genuinely enjoyed sucking cock. She was a natural cock sucker, even when it came to the strap-on variety. Or maybe especially when it came to the strap-on variety, given that in the past Nicole had seen her deep throat a dildo so thoroughly it would've probably made a guy cum so hard that he couldn't continue.

Nicole didn't get a long, drawn-out blow job, but it was still pretty impressive, enough to have herself and Waverly staring at the magnificent work of this experienced cock sucker, which only ended when Wynonna abruptly pinned her down, and kissed her again.

"Wanna eat my ass?" Wynonna asked with a lustful growl.

"Always." Nicole answered with a grin.

There would normally be more to it than that, but this time they only had that brief exchange before Wynonna was crawling forwards, and then sitting on Nicole's face. Which wasn't Nicole's preference, both because she preferred eating pussy for a face sitting, and whichever hole she was licking she preferred to be in complete control for. However, this had it's advantages. Like the fact that Wynonna could then lean over and continue the blow job, this time in the 69 position, which must have been an extra twisted sight for Waverly. Meanwhile, it allowed the policewoman to completely forget about their audience, and just concentrate on what mattered in that moment. Namely licking the cute little butt hole now pressed against her lips.

If they had been in another position, Nicole might have taken her time, really give her lover a nice, long, drawn-out rim job. However, given the way that she was grinding against her face already it was clear Wynonna wanted something more, so Nicole obliged by only giving her half a dozen gentle licks, before beginning to swirl her tongue around that forbidden hole.

She even pushed her tongue into it, and fucked the little anal slut with it. And as this hole had been frequently used as the fuck hole it was always meant to be, she was able to get her tongue all the way into that slutty little back door, and give it quite a decent fucking, before Wynonna moved away from her face, clearly eager for something bigger in her butt.

"So, you like watching your big sister getting fucked in the ass, huh?" Wynonna looked her little sister directly in the eye, and then ordered her with a wicked grin on her face, "Well then, watch this!"

Wynonna then turned around and spread her cheeks, giving her little sister the best look possible at her freshly licked back door, dripping with the saliva of the police woman they were both crushing on. Something she allowed Waverly to focus on for a few long seconds, before lining herself up with the tip of Officer Haught's cock and pushing downwards.