Top Shelf Earps Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Admittedly, this was one hell of a gamble, but apparently Waverly had watched her big sister having butt sex before, and that had gone surprisingly well. Hell, for better or for worse, it was more twisted in this position. Namely one Earp girl watching the other's ass hole stretch open for a strap-on, Wynonna clearly loving every second of it, given that she cried out with joy, just from the initial anal penetration.

Naturally, Wynonna kept a close eye on her baby girl pretty much throughout this process, but to her great delight, that gamble paid off better than she hoped. Hell, she was totally expecting Waverly to freak out, or Officer Haught, or maybe even both, and Wynonna was fully prepared to talk them down from doing anything drastic, like leaving, etc.

However, the other women remained eerily silent, and at the very least Waverly was staring at her big sister's butt hole stretching for that strap-on, which was a win, as far as The Earp Heir was concerned. At the very least, it gave her an excuse to go nice and slowly, really savour the moment that her cock hungry ass hole swallowed the head of that strap-on, and maybe especially as she pushed herself just as slowly, all the way down until she was sitting in Officer Haught's lap.

She then savoured the moment for a few long seconds, and the wonderful feeling of having her rectum so widely and deeply stretched, before she began bouncing up and down that dildo. Wynonna didn't even bother hiding her sounds of enjoyment. No, she just whimpered, cried out, and even moaned loudly in pure pleasure right from the get-go.

Because sure, there was pain towards the beginning, although at this point, it was more like discomfort. And even that was eventually phased out for pure pleasure, making it crystal clear that Wynonna Earp was a total anal slut. And while it was hard to tell what Waverly thought about that, Nicole made her feelings very clear, as she suddenly pushed those hands out of the way, and spanked that booty hard enough to make the cheeks jiggle.

"Turn around, bitch!" Nicole ordered, "Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, turn around so that I can see too. Oh yes, your sister shouldn't be the only one who gets to see you're stretching shit hole, Earp. No, mmmmmmmmm, I wanna see it too. I wanna see what my big dick does to your slutty little bitch ass! Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's it, mmmmmmmmm fuck! Make sure it doesn't fall out of your ass. Yes, make sure that not a single inch of that girl cock falls out of your dyke bottom, while turning around for me. Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yes, good little dyke bottom. Good little hot bottom. Oh fuck yeah Earp, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, fucking ride me just like that!"

"Yes, Officer Haught." Wynonna replied happily with a grin, when she had the chance.

Of course, she didn't hesitate to obey, and while she couldn't quite do it without letting any of the dildo out of her slutty little ass, she got pretty close. And once that slutty little ass was turned away from her, Waverly looked up into her big sister's face, and blushed adorably. Her mouth also hung open and she looked down momentarily, only to look back up into Wynonna's eyes.

The older sibling then grinned wickedly, as she started bouncing up and down nice and slowly, once again letting out happy sounds as she anally violated herself. And the best part? Her sweet little sister seemed just as captivated by the emotions on her face, and the sounds she was making, as Wynonna's ass hole stretching for that strap-on.

Then, just to be on the safe side, Nicole ordered, "Waverly, get over here and get a good look at your sister's ass hole bouncing on my dick."

Which caused Waverly to blush again, and then just as the police woman wondered whether she had made a mistake Waverly replied nervously, "Yes, Officer Haught."

Waverly then did as she was told, positioning herself laying down beside Nicole, where she was able to get the best look at her big sister sodomizing herself. Wynonna even went back to spreading her cheeks for a while, before Nicole pushed those hands away again, in favour of spreading those cheeks herself. The main difference being that every so often the police woman would smacked that ass, and make those well-rounded cheeks jiggle.

Something which Waverly probably shouldn't have enjoyed watching so much, but she did. And to her shame, she wasn't just spending the whole time wishing it was her bouncing her pussy on Nicole Haught's strap-on cock. Or even, that she was bouncing her butt up and down it.

No, to Waverly's shame, for some reason she enjoyed the fact that it was her big sister who was anally riding that strap-on dick. Which just proved once again, that the Earp sisters were way too close. Because she'd always appreciated her sister's beauty, but this was definitely crossing some line, Hell, they had been crossing lines since this whole thing began, and no matter what Waverly just couldn't seem to put on the brakes.

If anything, it was getting worse, as once again, she found herself watching her big sister and her crush having anal sex right in front of her, and try as she might, she just couldn't stop from touching herself because of it. And this time, right where the other women could see her do it.

It was bad enough that she had kissed Nicole's lips, neck and nipples earlier, but she just couldn't help it. And it's not like the other women were helping, as they were both giving her encouraging looks. Well, mostly Wynonna, who again, was looking around at her, but even Nicole looked away from the incredible sight in front of them to glance over at her nervously.

Something Waverly tried to ignore in favour of focusing on the bouncing booty in front of her. She didn't even concentrate on what her hands were doing, because she didn't have too. No, they were only too happy to work of their own accord, at first just caressing her tits, before inevitably, her hand moved down to her needy little cunt, and began gently stroking it. Which of course, had her letting out cries, whimpers and moans of her own.

The next thing she was really aware of was pushing a finger into her needy little cunt, mostly because of this intense pleasure that she actually threw her head back and closed her eyes for a few long seconds. Of course, for better or for worse, she quickly opened her eyes again, and faced forwards, as she didn't want to miss a second of that twisted show in front of her.

Didn't want to miss a second of her big sister, Wynonna Earp, taking a cock up her ass, right in front of her, like it was nothing. Oh God, how was it so easy for Wynonna? Fuck, she might be a self-proclaimed slut, but... fuck! Just fuck. And then Waverly escalated things. Partly because things escalated from the anal sex, but mostly because she added another finger. And she wasn't even sure which came first.

Wynonna was thrilled things were going so well with Waverly. Like, way better than she could have possibly hoped. And she was fairly confident now they were at the part that Waverly was familiar with, and clearly her little sister was lost in her own little world, she was staying until the end of the show.

Because either way, they were approaching that end of the show, and Wynonna knew when it came down to it, she wouldn't have the self-restraint to be able to stop herself, and run after her baby girl if she needed too. No, she had to focus on her own pleasure right now, because, for better or for worse, having an audience here, even if it was her sibling, was pushing her closer to cumming. In fact, it was especially because it was her sibling, who was the only person she had ever been close too.

Towards the end Wynonna had to face forward and try and block out everything else in the world except that big, beautiful cock pounding her slutty little ass hole. Then, unfortunately, she couldn't even concentrate on that. Not if she wanted this to last for as long as possible, and God knows she wanted that. Hell, she might have just settled for lasting nearly as long as she usually did.

Which was a tough order, considering she was aching to increase the pace, regardless of whether she had permission or not. Then again, asking permission was half of the fun, so when she could no longer hold back. She shamelessly begged for more. Also, it was pretty much the only way to guarantee she got what she wanted, as this way her lover wouldn't stop her. Probably.

"Make me cum, oh please, make me cum?" Wynonna whimpered pathetically, and desperately, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, make me cum, oooooooooooh, or let me make myself cum. Whatever. I don't care. I, I just need it! Yesssssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, I need to cum like a bitch with a dick in my ass. Oh please, mmmmmmmmm, please Officer Haught, fuck me! Butt fuck me, fuck me up the ass, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh shit, bang my fucking booty and make me your little anal bitch! No! Ah fuck, show Waverly I am your anal bitch. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, ah fuck, prove to Waverly Earp that Wynonna Earp is your anal loving little bitch by making her bounce on your big dick until I cum!"

"You wanna cum, huh?" Nicole teased.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss!" Wynonna pleaded.

"Then do it, bitch!" Nicole pushed, smacking Wynonna's ass to emphasize her words, "Yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, bounce that booty. Ah yeah, bounce that slutty little Earp booty! Bounce it! Ah yeah, show Waverly Earp that Wynonna Earp is Nicole Haught's anal bitch! Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, that's it Wynonna! Good little anal bitch! Good butt slut, good ass whore, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, good anal bitch! My little anal bitch! Cum for me bitch, cum for your top! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooodddddddddddd, cum for me!"

Not needing to be told twice Wynonna quickly increased her pace. So quickly that she went from using the fastest and hardest thrusts that she could get away with to hammering her own ass hole with every ounce of her strength, which was more than enough to send the proudly self-proclaimed anal whore crashing over the edge of the kind of intense orgasm she only ever received from butt sex.

Especially when it was Officer Nicole Haught's cock that was buried up her ass. Partly because it would never go soft, but mostly because she could trust Officer Haught to make sure she came as hard and as frequently as possible, and this time was definitely no exception. In fact, the more dominant woman barely waited for her to start cumming before starting to thrust upwards into her tailpipe.

If that wasn't good enough, along the way Officer Haught switch their positions. Which was normally the case whenever Wynonna was anally riding her, but as much as it was a position they both liked, they both loved it when Officer Haught took complete control of the situation. Especially when it ended up in the doggy position, so Wynonna was taking it like a bitch. Nicole's little anal bitch.

Oh yes, that's what she was right now, something her top made crystal clear to her, first with her actions, and then eventually with words. Something which made the proud anal whore cum so wonderfully hard, and frequently, which in turn, would hopefully convinced Waverly to try this. Which was her last coherent thought for quite a while, as she was bombarded with pleasure.

Nicole loved ass fucking women in all kinds of different positions, but this was her favourite. It was just pure dominance, turning the other woman into nothing but her little anal bitch. Of course, outside of sex she would never treat another woman that way, not really but it was so very hot to think that in moments like this. And Wynonna had made it very clear that she felt the same way.

Well, Wynonna Earp might claim that she wanted to be treated that way 24/7, and Nicole had learned that could be very fun, but she had also become an expert at knowing when to show this complicated woman some tender, love and care. Just like she knew this wasn't the time for that. No, this was a time for a brutally hard rectum wrecking, something that Officer Haught was only too happy to give her little anal bitch.

Happily proving that she wanted it, Wynonna slammed her ass back at her top and screamed with pleasure, as her cum squirted out of her cunt. God, that, combined with those well-rounded cheeks jiggling against her thighs, the wonderful smacking sound of flesh on flesh, the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, and the sheer joy of sodomizing another woman was easily enough to make Nicole cum too.

She held back for as long as she possibly could, but even with her experience there was only so long she could wait. Then when the time came, she did it in style by grabbing a handful of Wynonna's hair, yanking it back and smacking her ass while offering up verbal encouragement.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM FOR ME, EARP! CUM LIKE THE ANAL LOVING BITCH YOU ARE!" Nicole yelled, "OH GOD, YOU'RE SUCH A BITCH WYNONNA. MY BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSS, WYNONNA EARP IS MY BITCH! MMMMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, WYNONNA EARP IS MY BITCH WYNONNA EARP IS MY BITCH WYNONNA EARP IS MY BITCH! OHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YEAH, I OWN YOUR ASS, WYNONNA! THIS TOP SHELF ASS IS MINE! ALL MINE! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, AH FUCK, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Ironically, it wasn't those words, or even everything else previously mentioned, which sent her over the edge. No, it was the moment that the redhead's eyes locked with the other brunette. With Waverly. Oh God, sweet little Waverly Earp was watching Nicole ass fucking her big sister. Somehow that twisted slut Wynonna Earp had talk both of them into this, and while it might ruin her relationship with Waverly forever it resulted in the most powerful climax of her life.

Mostly because she imagined taking this cock and shoving it into Waverly's innocent looking mouth. And then up her butt. Or just straight up her butt. Oh yes, oh fuck, Nicole was suddenly bombarded by what had become her favourite fantasy now, being able to sodomize both Earp sisters in the same night.

She pictured them side by side, spreading their cheeks, shamelessly begging her to fuck them in the butt. To go back and forth between them, using which ever hole she wanted. To make them her bitches. Oh God, Nicole wanted so desperately in that moment for both of the Earp girls to be her bitches. She needed it. Needed both Earp sisters to be her hot little bottoms. Hers!

And oh, she would be such a good top for them, always mindful of their needs and giving them whatever they wanted. Anything. Nicole promised that, which was the last coherent thought she had for quite a while, until she collapsed onto Wynonna, and they fell in a sweaty heap. Which was embarrassing for a top like Officer Haught, but she couldn't help it at that point. Not that Waverly seem to mind.

Waverly came twice, just from watching Nicole butt fuck Wynonna like the little anal slut that the older Earp sister was. And not just from fingering her cunt. No, the supposedly innocent Waverly Earp was fingering her butt hole too. Admittedly, it was only with one finger, but that was still a big deal for her. And yet, it wasn't quick enough. No, she needed more. She needed Nicole Haught's big strap-on dick in her ass.

She just wasn't sure she had the guts to ask for it. But oh, she imagined it was a wonderful intensity, especially as she could move around the two women, getting the best look at them, having anal sex, from the way that big cock hammered that forbidden hole, and made Wynonna's ass cheeks jiggle, to the look of pleasure on their faces.

Sadly it couldn't last forever, but even then it was kind of intoxicating just to see them resting on top of each other, which was a reminder that Wynonna Earp had allowed herself to be thoroughly topped. And then there was an even more vivid reminder in the form of the redhead rolling off of the brunette, the strap-on exiting Wynonna's ass with an obscene sound, and leaving behind a gaping crater in its wake.

Oh God, the older Earp sister's ass hole was left gaping wide open by Officer Haught, and to her shame, that made the younger sister cum again. Not quite as intensely as the other women had, but it was still pretty intense, especially as suddenly she was the centre of attention.

After a brief pause Wynonna panted, "Hey baby girl, you wanna clean that cock?"

"What?" Waverly frowned in confusion, but instead of touching herself.

"Do you wanna suck my ass cream off of Officer Haught's cock?" Wynonna clarified with a wicked grin, before gently encouraging, "Mmmmmmmm, because trust me, whatever you think it's going to be like, it's going to be way hotter. Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, amazingly gross and disgusting, but that's part of the charm. And don't worry, I keep myself clean back there. Just look at the cock. See, mmmmmmmm, nothing but Earp butt cream for you to clean. Or I can do it. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I love the taste of my own ass. So you can do it, or you can watch me do it. Either way, I guarantee it will make you cum wonderfully hard baby girl."

There was a brief pause after that, and then Nicole spoke up, "You really don't have too, Waves. We just..."

Again Waverly found herself being turned on so much it was obscene, and despite herself she just couldn't resist shuffling forwards until her lips were inches away from that butt flavoured dildo. It was awkward getting there, as she refused to remove her fingers from her own pussy and ass, but she got there.

Then after only a brief hesitation supposedly sweet and innocent Waverly Earp closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and then wrapped her lips around the head of Officer Haught's cock. The cock which had just been deep inside of her own sister's ass. Oh God, she was tasting Wynonna's butt. Which, just as the older Earp had promised, was gross and disgusting, but that was part of the charm.

When her baby sister seemed to relax and start sucking that Wynonna took a risk and started encouraging, mostly because she just couldn't resist, "Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, that's it Waves! Suck that fucking cock! Suck that fucking ass flavoured cock, like a fucking ATM whore, just like me. Oh God, you make big sister so proud, baby girl. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I'm so proud of you, for being a nasty little ass to mouth cock sucker, just like me. No! Mmmmmmmmm fuck, you're even nastier than me, as you're tasting your own sister's booty. Oh my God, baby girl, I love you. I love you so much. Yesssssssssss, oh fuck, give Officer Haught a nice, long, blow job."

Officer Haught stayed eerily silent, no doubt worried about saying something which would put Waverly off. But honestly, Wynonna was proving that seemingly anything could be said, and it would only encourage Waverly more. It was hard to think what could put her off at this point, as to her shame, all of this combined with her insistence on fingering herself, only made the little slut cum again.

But it just wasn't enough. No, she needed more. She needed Officer Haught to fuck her. For the woman she had been crushing on to fuck her in the ass. For sweet Nicole to take her anal cherry. Something that Waverly was determined to ask for, but first, she concentrated on giving a thorough blow job, just like her sister was encouraging her to do. Even if that meant getting every drop of Wynonna's ass cream in the process.