Top to Bottom in One Night

Story Info
Riding Daniel.
2.7k words
4.51
9.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
351 Followers

With Daniel's conversion to anal sex, I fucked him on every occasion possible. Sadly, our meetings became less frequent due to daylight saving that robbed us of our weekly post-work public meetings. As a result, we were reduced to fortnightly meetings at the sex shop in Melbourne's China Town. Still, they were better than nothing, and our sessions had a pornographic intensity to them.

While Daniel knew about my reticence to receiving anal sex as I buggered his anus with increasing savagery as the fortnights ticked by, my thoughts increasingly turned to taking Daniel's cock in my back door.

I had not received anal sex in perhaps seven years, back when I lived in Western Australia and widely experimented with my sexuality. I did not miss it during those intervening years as my sexual pendulum swung decisively towards heterosexual encounters, but Daniel had reawakened my interest in male-on-male sex.

Daniel himself helped no end. He was blokey, intelligent, open-minded, and fun. He dressed well, possessed a sharp wit and was always quick to poke fun at himself. Every Wednesday, we continued catching up for after-work drinks at the Mitre Tavern and had a raucously good time together.

One day in the height of Summer, Daniel sent me a text inviting me to join him at his holiday home at Lake Eildon for the coming weekend. He explained that his wife would be flying to Hong Kong for a week on business and that he was free.

Of course, I accepted without hesitation and decided on the spot that I would surrender my anus to Daniel's cock. The rest of the week dragged by, and I was on edge that whole time, conjuring up several sexual scenarios and resisting the urge to masturbate.

When Saturday arrived, I packed an overnight bag and leisurely drove the three and a half hour journey to Lake Eildon, located in the picturesque Alpine region of Victoria. Daniel arrived the evening before, but I could not get away any earlier.

I parked up, grabbed my bag, and approached the front door excitedly. Daniel greeted me warmly by firmly shaking my hand.

"Welcome," He said and closed the door behind me, "The guest room's over there."

I deposited my bag on the bed and joined Daniel in the kitchen as he popped the caps of a pair of chilled beers.

"Cheers!" He said as we clinked bottles.

"Nice place," I said, trying my best to hide my covetousness.

"Let me show you around," He said with evident pride.

The two-bedroomed lakehouse was perched on high ground with a distant view of the Eildon Wier with an unfenced rear boundary that led to thickly wooded bushland.

"There's a rough track that winds itself down to the waterline," Daniel noted, "And another that connects to the town."

"And the Golden Trout Hotel?" I asked about the town's excellent tavern.

"Indeed," Daniel confirmed, "And tonight will be rocking."

His remark indicated that we would be patronising the pub later tonight.

The rest of the tour concluded swiftly, for the house was small in overall dimension consisting of an open plan kitchen and lounge and two bedrooms with ensuites spread over two floors. Still, its minimalist charm appealed and reflected Daniel's personality and tastes.

"How often do you come here?" I asked.

"Not often enough," Snorted Daniel, "We're here every long weekend and loan it to our friends whenever they want it."

"So, it gets plenty of action then?"

" I would say so, given the linen bill that pops into my inbox each month."

Daniel explained that he and his wife owned the place for nearly ten years and worked hard to rid themselves of the mortgage. He detailed plans to extend the rear deck and add a hot tub.

"There'll be some steamy encounters in that," I observed, remembering my encounters in a spa I once owned back when I lived in Western Australia.

"I bet," Daniel smiled and drained his beer, "What do you want to do for the rest of the afternoon?"

Resisting the temptation to suggest sex, my alternative was the bush walk to the town.

"It's those same four kilometres uphill," Daniel said, "And in the dark."

"Get a cab home, then?"

"Good idea," Daniel laughed.

"Here," He chucked me a disposable bottle of water and locked up the house.

Daniel was dressed smartly in a polo shirt, shorts that neatly contoured his sculpted buttocks and thighs, ankle socks and a pair of expensive-looking Nikes. By contrast, I was much plainer, wearing an Iron Maiden t-shirt, cargo shorts and sensible hiking boots.

The weather was fantastic as we navigated our way through the dense bush, following a track that barely qualified as one. I began to appreciate how inexperienced Australians and overseas visitors frequently get lost in the bush. Looking around oneself, the environment has no discerning features, no noise and little way of establishing one's whereabouts.

Despite being a downhill trek, exertion was involved, and I soon started sweating. Daniel's consideration of the water was very appreciated, and I gulped it down breathlessly.

"Don't get brain freeze!" He laughed, turning toward me, his pulse barely raised and his cock bulging against his shorts.

"You want me to take care of that?" I asked.

Daniel looked around before smiling and reaching for the clasp.

"Sure."

He dropped his shorts and briefs to his ankles before deftly stepping out of them. I approached his, bent at the waist, wrapped an arm around the small of Daniel's back and took his rapidly swelling pole in my other hand.

I blew on the tip, which elicited Daniel's groan and a shudder.

"Don't tease me," He whispered, "I've been waiting all week for this."

So had I. Opening my mouth wide, I engulfed Daniel's cook deep inside my waiting maw.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" He moaned as I relaxed my throat and took as much of Daniel's throbbing length as I could manage without choking.

His cock had a musky, stale flavour, with sweat and piss prominent. No doubt mine would taste similarly after the long drive up here. I became used to Daniel's flavour and sucked his cock with relish using lots of saliva to grease the shaft.

When I switched to Daniel's rapidly tightening ball sack, the extracellular fluid made his meat glisten in the sunlight.

"Fuck, your balls are tight, mate!" I breathed before throating his twitching pole.

"that's because you're doing such a fucking great job!"

"Turn around, "I ordered.

Daniel did as asked and bent his knees shortly before pushing his cock between his legs. This allowed me to tongue and nuzzle his cock and balls in one gliding stroke. He got off on this act of mine.

Next, I applied my oral abilities to Daniel's arsehole. I roughly parted his cheek and stuck my face forward.

"Fuck, yeah," Daniel sighed when my tongue tickled the wrinkled muscle.

As expected, his hole was funky and sensitive, constantly twitching as I lapped at his pucker.

"You like that?" I asked, coming up for air, my face slimy.

"I love it," Contentment in his answer.

Daniel took hold of his quivering spear and jerked the sloppy shaft as I continued stimulating his brown eye.

"Oh, yeah!" He hissed suddenly, his body taut, "I'm going to come."

"In my mouth," I replied, turning Daniel around.

With his sloppy cock being throttled violently in front of me, I dropped further down, threw my head back and stuck my tongue out from my open mouth, waiting for the prize.

My body was tingling, and my cock was jumping around inside my shorts.

"Come on," I breathed, "Give it to me."

"Shit!"

Daniel's Jap's eye opened and spat out rope after rope of hot, salty sperm. Much of it hit at the back of my throat; some landed on my tongue while several shots fell over my face. It was a solid but short-lived orgasm.

I tipped my head back slightly to let Daniel's sperm slide down my tongue before swallowing the briny cocktail.

"Mm, yummy!" I observed before gently throating Daniel's flaccid shaft.

When he went completely limp, I stood up to the applause from my knees and cleaned my face. Daniel wore a placid countenance as someone who had just visited Heaven briefly.

"I did not think I would come so fast," He grinned after he pulled up his shorts, "Your turn."

"Come and get it," I growled.

At that moment, cruel fate intervened. We heard voices, followed by footfalls on the track. In the distance, we saw the outline of figures as they made their way along the path. It was a party of hikers heading our way, all giving us cheery greetings as they passed us.

Realising that we had lost the element of privacy, we shrugged and resumed our way to the town. I was not unduly disappointed because I planned to withhold my orgasm until Daniel's cock was buried deep inside my pucker. After seeing the layout of his lounge room, I knew exactly how to achieve that goal.

We enjoy beers and a pub meal at the Golden Trout Hotel for the next several hours. Daniel knew many regulars and introduced me as a drinking buddy from Melbourne. Nobody suspected anything untoward.

Toward the end of the evening, with both of us a little drunk, Daniel said he was horny and directed my hand towards his crotch under the table.

Yep, he was growing in strength. I suggested we catch a taxi back to his house after finishing our current round.

"That's a plan," He replied, grabbing his glass, "Because I need your dick inside me."

"Happy to oblige."

The taxi came to a gentle stop opposite Daniel's house by the kerb a little before midnight. In the absence of street light, the blackness enveloped our surroundings. The porch light snapped on as we stumbled toward the front door.

Seconds later, we stood in the lounge frantically undressing. Our collective inebriation had us tangling our feet in our briefs and shorts; such was our haste to get the action started.

"Let me make good on my earlier offer," Said Daniel as I sat on the couch.

He kneeled between my spread legs and took my cock inside his waiting mouth. Daniel had great technique, and I marvelled as his perfectly coiffured head bobbed up and down. Occasionally, he would grab my hand and direct it to the back of his head. That was the signal to force-feed my length until I was balls deep down his throat. Daniel held his breath, waited a few seconds before coughing and spluttering loudly.

"Spit on it," I growled.

With eyes bulging and chest heaving, Daniel reluctantly coughs up the excess saliva brought up from the back of his throat.

"That's it," I said, impressed with his effort, "Now, rub it in."

After spending several minutes tongue bathing my balls, I order Daniel to move further south. I pulled my legs back so that he had easier access to my brown hole.

"Oh, yeah!" I sighed as Daniel worked his magic.

At this point, I usually worked my shaft to orgasm as Daniel had done earlier, but I had a different plan for now.

"Spit on it!" I repeated.

Daniel complied, and his raspy tongue continued tickling my dirt box.

"I need your cock inside me," Pleaded Daniel, peeling his tongue away from my arse.

"Sure," I replied, relishing the prospect of filling Daniel's tight hole, Lay on the coffee table."

I grabbed cushions from the lounge, one for Daniel's head and the other for my knees.

Daniel laid longitudinally on the coffee table, holding his legs spread in the air.

With the cushion underneath my knees, I lined up the head of my glistening cock and pressed against Daniel's twitching pucker.

"You ready?" I asked, knowing the answer.

We held our collective breath as I pushed my hard cock against Daniel's O-ring.

"Fucking tight tonight," I hissed, trying and failing to breach his arsehole's defences.

Easing back, I spat on my fingers and smeared the saliva across his hole, working a digit inside.

"That feels good," Said Daniel and I felt him relax.

Applying more spit to my cock, I pressed again; this time, his hole gave way.

"Shit!" We groaned in unison.

I fed his outdoor my entire length with care and gentleness until it was fully cloaked. With each millimetre consumed, Daniel's cock twitched. His eyes were tightly screwed up, and his chest was rising and falling in waves.

"Balls deep, mate!" I said with pride as Daniel's dirt box is one of the tightest I have experienced.

"Fuck it!"

Slowly, before gaining momentum, I eased back and forth, working his reluctant hole. I felt the resistance dissipate with each thrust, which enabled me to quicken my pace.

"That's it, yeah," Groaned Damiel, "Harder!"

With his encouragement, I fucked him hard and fast. Simultaneously, I was greasing up my hole with saliva and quickly eased two fingers inside. That action felt surprisingly good.

As soon as Daniel's hand grabbed his cock, I knew he was close to orgasming.

"Let me do that," I said, replacing his hand with mine.

"You close?"

"Not far away," Daniel responded without opening his eyes.

"Good."

Instantly, I withdrew my cock from his shitter, flung Daniel's legs down to the floor, straddled his crotch and quickly sat down on his cock.

"Fuck!" I yelled as the sudden intrusion of man meat stretched my unexpectant anus.

"What the fuck?" Asked a startled Daniel whose eyes bulged, and he began rising.

"Enjoy the ride," I said through gritted teeth as the pain of penetration quickly subsided, "Because I'm going to do you."

After exhaling the sudden, sharp intake of breath following my penetration, I felt a warmth overcome me, like a signal to proceed.

Rising up and down sent sudden sparks of pleasure to my brain. Maybe there was something to anal penetration after all?

"How does it feel?" I asked Daniel, staring intently at me as I cowboy'd him for the first time.

"Fucking amazing," He replied, "You?"

"Pretty good, actually," I confessed, bobbing up and down on Daniel's hard cock, "Better than I expected."

Several minutes passed, and I felt my O-ring relax, which enabled me to quicken my pace.

I rode Daniel hard, exercising my dirt muscle to throttle his shaft, and this caused a build-up in my loins as orgasmic forces sought to collide.

"That's it," Daniel moaned, "Fuck your hole!"

"Let me know when you're close," I replied, my arse crashing hard against Daniel's pelvis.

"It's so good that I don't want to come yet."

He was correct; it did feel great. However, given that it had been seven years between anal fucks, I could barely last another minute.

"Tough," I said, "Because mine cannot wait."

With that, I clenched my rosebud to the tightest extent possible and grabbed my shaft, wanking it furiously. I had just enough self-control to keep my orgasm at bay until Daniel filled my dirt locker with sperm.

"Shit!" He hissed suddenly, "Here it comes."

"Right up my shitter," I crowed.

Seconds later, Daniel's entire body shuddered, and he let out a sharp moan.

I felt the glorious sensation of his cock spasm hard inside me, which set a chain reaction in my withered ball sack.

"I'm coming!"

The twin sensations of our cocks twitching as our orgasms smashed our senses was a subline episode of pleasure that sadly washed over us as quickly as its arrival.

"Holy shit!" Exclaimed Danial when we had regained our faculties, "That was amazing!"

"Sure was," I Said, genuinely while working my anal muscle against his deflating shaft and examining the mess I had made of his chest.

I climbed off him, and his cock exited my shithole with a satisfying pop. Immediately, I felt a dribble run down the inside of my leg.

"I'm leaking," I laughed.

"Nice," Daniel said, working my sperm across his heaving chest, "Better get cleaned up."

We went to our respective bathrooms, and I took a shower, gently caressing my poor anus. After drying, I heard a thump from upstairs and figured Daniel collapsed on the bed, seemingly exhausted.

I pumped Daniel's backdoor with sperm while he shed his seed on the kitchen floor the next day. After packing, we said our goodbyes and I departed for Melbourne as a sexually satisfied spirit.

Dazman
Dazman
351 Followers