Topless Fun for a Couple Ch. 02

Story Info
Married couple go on an adventurous day out.
1.8k words
4.21
18.9k
20
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTall
GTall
32 Followers

Gary and Kerry had been lying on the beach for about an hour now. True to her word, Kerry had stayed topless the entire time. Gary had managed to get his arousal levels under control, although the wet spot in his shorts from all the pre-cum indicated how much the whole ordeal had teased him. He never went softer than a semi-erection the whole time.

Kerry had almost become comfortable with being topless by now, but that hadn't relieved her of the need for sexual release that had been building inside her too.

"I can't take it anymore." Gary turned to her and said. "I want you NOW!" he said softly, but sternly with a grin.

"Ok, let's make a move." Kerry said, her mind already running ahead in delightful anticipation for the love making which lay in store. After the last hour of the tension building for them both, it was sure to reach epic proportions.

As Kerry sat up, she heard a voice calling out from behind her.

"Kerry is that you?" the woman's voice cried in glee. The sound of it made Kerry freeze in terror. Up until now, she had been alright with being topless, because everyone who had seen her were strangers. How did this person know her name? Who was she? How did Kerry know her? How would she react to the fact that Kerry was topless? Should she cover herself up? No, that would just draw attention to the fact she was topless. Her adrenaline was pumping.

Kerry turned slowly. Approaching her, carrying a towel and bag over her shoulder was a woman, dressed in a sun hat, sunglasses and a red floral bikini. She was about Kerry's age, slightly shorter than Kerry and with a similar physique, but with blonde hair. She looked familiar, but Kerry couldn't place where she knew her from.

"It is you Kerry. How are doing?" she asked.

"Well, well. How are you?" Kerry replied.

"I am good thanks. It was a bit rough a few years ago, but I am doing well now."

Suddenly Kerry realised who it was. It was Candice, her old classmate from university. They hadn't spoken or seen each other in years, other than a few Facebook pokes and comments. Candice had always been a little more reserved than most ladies, much like herself, but she clearly had come out of her shell a little bit as she seemed very confident now.

"So what are doing here?" Kerry asked. "Are you with somebody? A husband or a boyfriend?"

"Oh neither of those," replied Candice waving her hand to dismiss the thought. "I had a pretty serious guy a while back, but that's over now. Who is this?" pointing to Gary.

"Sorry, this is my husband Gary. Gary this is Candice," she said making hand gestures to introduce the two of them. "We were at varsity together".

Gary and Candice greeted each before Candice spoke again.

"Look. I stay in an apartment just above the beach with a stunning private deck and ocean view. You have to come up and see it. I normally like to come down and enjoy the sand, but it's just too crowded to enjoy it properly today. I was about to head back and have a drink. Do you guys want to come join me? We can catch up while we continue getting our tans on with a nice cocktail in our hands. What do you say?" Candice asked enthusiastically.

Kerry grabbed at the opportunity to get dressed.

"Sure, that would be great," she said sitting up and preparing to go by quickly pulling her shirt over her head, not even worrying about putting the bikini back on. She quickly stood and put her towel in her bag ready to follow Candice.

A little confused, Gary got up, put on his shirt before picking up his towel and their bag.

"Great." Candice said "There's a path to the foyer entrance just that side of the beach. Follow me," she said pointing the way.

They followed Candice through the crowds off the beach and up the path. As they walked, Gary leaned in to whisper in Kerry's ear: "I thought you were keen to make love? All I want to do is take you so hard right now?"

"Sorry, I panicked. I want you too. We'll just have to wait," she whispered back.

They entered the foyer of the apartment block. It was a lovely up market building with beautiful large white tiles and chrome fittings throughout. Candice got a message on her phone and was texting the reply all the way up in the elevator until her door.

"Sorry, about that. It was the office. I just told them it's my day off and they need to leave me alone," she said putting her phone away in her bag. "Here is my place. Do come in"

Candice lived in a modern apartment. The furniture and décor was modern, but nothing special. It did though have a spectacular view from the deck.

Putting her bag down and getting busy in the kitchen, Candice called out to them. "Bathroom's on the left if you need it. The door to the deck is unlocked. You can go out if you like. I will get us some cocktails."

Gary and Kerry quietly walked through the apartment and opened the sliding door. On the deck was a portable barbeque on the right with three big recliners next to each other on the left, each with soft white cushions. They overlooked an unhindered view of the ocean. Being the penthouse apartment, the blue of the ocean just continued into the blue overhead of the sky. Gary walked over to the recliner on the furthest left and sat down with Kerry taking the middle one next to him.

"What a view," he said to Kerry as his eyes surveyed the horizon.

"Stunning," replied Kerry also not taking her eyes off the ocean.

"So how well do you know Candice?" Gary asked.

"We always got along well at varsity. Hung out once or twice, but nothing hectic. She is nice. I always liked her. Just we were both busy and we ended up losing touch."

"By the way. You don't normally drink. You do know she is making cocktails for us in there?"

"I know, but I figured after today I could use a drink," laughed Kerry. "This is meant to be our big day out. It would be nice to have a cocktail or two."

"I am not complaining, just observing," said Gary with a smile.

Two minutes later Candice came through the door, holding some colourful drinks in her hands.

"I've got two cosmos and a rum punch. Who wants what?" asked Candice.

"I'll take the rum punch," said Gary.

"Great, that leaves the cosmos for us ladies," replied Candice while handing out the drinks before sitting down on the open recliner to Kerry's right. "Why are you guys still so dressed? The sun today is beautiful. I thought you would want to be soaking it all up?"

Candice was still just wearing her red floral bikini that they had met her in at the beach, while Gary and Kerry had both put their shirts back on for the walk up to the apartment. In the rush Kerry hadn't put her bikini top back on. Taking off her shirt to tan now would mean she would be topless again. It was one thing being topless in front of strangers, but now lying topless next to an old friend seemed so much more challenging. It would, however, be rather awkward to be scratching around putting her bikini top back on, considering how she was topless when they met up with Candice on the beach.

"Just get it over with," Kerry thought to herself as she realised there wasn't really another option without looking rather silly. In one motion, Kerry crossed her arms, grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it off over her head, once again exposing her full breasts to the ocean air and sunlight.

"I love your confidence," said Candice. Meanwhile Kerry was dying of embarrassment, again thankful her sunglasses helped hide her true emotions at that moment. "Would you mind if I went topless too? I often do so here on my own, but never with guests."

"Hey, it's your house," said Gary trying to hide his excitement while Kerry just gave a shrug and slight nod to indicate she didn't mind.

"Great," said Candice with a small shriek of excitement. She leaned forward and put her hand behind her back, untying the knot in her bikini top. Then in one movement she pulled the bikini top up over her head as she moved back to lie against the recliner.

Gary took the opportunity created by having to take off his own shirt. Leaning forward to do so, he looked over to admire the two ladies in all their glory, first taking in the sight of his wife's full breasts in the sun just to his right before looking at Candice's chest. Candice also had a nice pair of full breasts, but not quite as big as Kerry's. They were perhaps a cup size smaller and with a similar shape, but she had smaller pink nipples that seemed to be standing on end.

Leaning back again he took in the sight of his wife's breasts again. He definitely preferred them to Candice's breasts, but that didn't mean he wasn't thoroughly enjoying the sight of both of these two beautiful ladies on display. This made him hornier than ever and the blood was rushing to his loins, causing him to have to adjust for the now rock hard erection in his shorts.

It appeared the ladies were turned on a little too, although neither obviously said or showed it. There was just the hint that their nipples had both tightened up, despite there being no breeze at all to speak of.

Kerry turned her head to face Gary, causing Gary to turn his head to face her.

"Are you ok my love?" she asked quietly with a smile nodding towards the obvious bulge in his shorts.

"Extremely horny, but loving it!" he whispered back, wriggling slightly to adjust himself. "And you?" He asked because he knew that despite all his assurances of how beautiful he found her, Kerry had personal issues with her body and he was worried she might be uncomfortable lying next to Candice the way they were.

She smiled "I'm good," she whispered. "Are you enjoying the view?"

"Most definitely," he grinned. "And yours are definitely better," he whispered while blowing her a kiss

"Whatever," she retorted, "but thank you. I love you" she said squeezing his hand.

They both lay back in their recliners again before Kerry turned to strike up the conversation with Candice. This while Gareth's mind began to race with desire and the thought of eventual possibilities that could result from the course of how events had already unfolded.

GTall
GTall
32 Followers