Topless Troubles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mason_Hawk
Mason_Hawk
82 Followers

Reaching up he continued to undress this inexperienced wife. "Donald, Chuck is unbuttoning my slacks." There was a sharp catch in her voice. "Honey I'm wearing pantyhose, that caused my slacks to quickly slide down my legs and pool at my feet." Her husband needed to know, "The pantyhose, can you see through them?" Jill felt like things were moving fast. "No Donald, you can not see through them. They are dark brown and the panty part is almost black" Donald was picturing the scene in his wife's office. He wanted Jill to know he was ready for what came next, Donald just said. "Chuck, hook your fingers in the waist band of the pantyhose and start pulling them down her long legs." Having never been with another man before had Jill's heart fluttering. Donald was really going to let him do this.

Chuck did as Jill's husband told him and soon discovered she was wearing white cotton panties under the dark hose that matched the plain bra the hook had torn off. Seeing this wasn't her last item and seeing the front of the panties were soaked, he pulled the hose down a bit quicker. "Donald, he's pulling the pantyhose off my feet. Now all I have is my cotton panties covering what only you should see, it's not too late to call this whole thing off. Honey, I'm feeling a little flush." Her husband was too excited to stop now, he had to hear his wife as another man kissed her down there. "Chuck, keep going. Jill, tell me what's going on." There was a new tone in her voice, one of deep sexual arousal.

"Oh honey, he's reaching for the waist band of my panties. I can feel his fingers slipping inside them." She gasp at Chuck's actions and his hungry eyes "Oh Honey, I can feel him pulling on them." Donald heard his wife whimper. "He just slipped them over my ass, but my front is still covered." Donald had his pants off and was stroking his shaft to the sounds of his wife's ragged breath. "Oh, Donald please." Chuck stopped his downward motion just before her clit saw the light of day. Even though Donald knew his wife well, he didn't know what she was pleading for, him to stop or him to keep going.

"Honey, I don't want to orgasm in front of a stranger. But I am so turned on I don't think I can hold back. My panties are at the point of no return, if I keep going your wife is going to orgasm for another man for the first time ever." Jill didn't know what she really wanted, she badly needed relief but didn't want her husband hearing her cumming hard for Chuck. Donald heard his wife's uncertainty saying."Chuck go slowly, this is a special moment for Jill. I want you to appreciate the opportunity you are being given." Chuck returned to pulling the cotton fabric down and as her womanhood came into view he let out a long held breath that blew hot air over her wet folds. Jill started to shake so with her panties at her knees she let go, "Oh God, I can't hold back." Chuck's large hands gripped her waist holding her upright as her legs trembled.

In a louder voice Jill said. "Donald, I'm cumming." She exploded with Chuck just inches away, he saw everything. Jill looked down at him, he was staring at the fluids running down her thighs and the way her outer lips parted. "Oh Don, I can't believe I did that."As soon as she caught her breath, the sexual high lessened and she felt shame for getting into this and for her husband's longing for this to happen in real life. She was sure after her intense orgasm that she could handle a couple of kisses and a lick or two without getting excited again. "Chuck just get this over with, like a bandaid that you just pull off." Her husband listened to his wife's shaky voice, she was asking Chuck to do this. Her guest did as he was told, he placed his hot mouth and warm lips on her folds and sucked at her overflowing fluids. With the expert sucking of her sex, Jill just felt her body suddenly being wracked by another orgasm.

"Oh god Honey, he's sucking at my wetness and I'm cumming again. Oh Donald, oh shit. Yes, Yes, Yes. Oh God, don't stop." She was soaking his face, so he just drove his tongue into her folds swallowing as much of her taste as he could. The feeling was so unreal that her second orgasm rolled right into a third. Chuck was using his tongue to get as much of her wetness into his mouth and it had her eyes rolling back in her head. The way he was rolling his tongue around and curling it's tip was like nothing she had ever felt before. She had her hips thrust out and her legs open. Slowly Jill's tension about being with a stranger like this was gone, she was open to Chuck doing whatever he wanted as long as it felt this good.

Like other women before her, she grabbed his face not letting him continue but not letting him stop. "Oh God Don, this is so wrong and naughty. I think it's safe to say that he has made good on his promise." There was a heavy pause. "But..." Could she really say what she was thinking? Donald needed to know where this 'but' was headed. "What Jill, what is wrong and naughty?" He could hear the longing in her voice and the weight of her breathing. "It's that, well I. Don, Oh God, I want him to continue." Chuck had stopped his actions when he heard Jill start to speak, he waited for her words. "I'm sorry Honey, but I'm just so hot and bothered and you're so far away. I'm already naked with my co-worker between my legs. The way this day had turned out has me hornier than I've ever been. You set this in motion, you told him to get me naked. Now I need you to let him finish it. I need finishing." With that she pulled Chuck's face back to her point of need. In a husky voice Jill said. "Oh Chuck, you're really good at this." With that she ground his mouth deeper into her sex.

For the first time her husband felt insecure. "How far do you need him to go?" Jill was beginning to move his head around and spread her legs farther. "I need him to take care of what he started, what you started. My toes are curled and my back is arched. I've never felt anything like this before, I'm building toward something intense and I have to know what that feels like." Jill needed to let her husband know how she was feeling now, she wouldn't be able to talk much longer. The way Chuck was working her over she was almost breathless.

Donald had dated around before meeting Jill, he had felt how other women gave pleasure in their own special way. He knew he wasn't the greatest when it came to oral and it was clear Chuck had him beat in that area hands down. At first he had wanted this and now Jill was letting him know that now she needed this. Donald wanted to get control while that was still possible. "Ok Jill, he can finish eating you out. He can even feel and suck your breasts, but he can't fuck you." Jill just moaned as Chuck kicked it up a notch. "Mmmm Hmmm." Then as an after-thought Donald said. "And No Kissing. Oh, and he can't take any of his clothes off." Chuck had returned to his skillful oral knowing he could keep going. "Thank you Honey. Oh God, I won't forget this." With that Jill relaxed into the best tongue licking of her life. With this out of the way, Jill behaved the way she normally would with Donald only it was Chuck at her sex. It was like they were now friends with benefits, Chuck would take her to an earth shattering orgasm while her husband just listened.

Donald heard his wife crying out in pleasure and was sure he heard a couple more orgasms escape her lips. "Honey, his hands are moving up to my breasts. You know how sensitive they are. Oh Donald, they are aching so bad to be touched. Oh yes, just like that. Pull my nipples, I'm almost there." It only took a second for the combination of his tongue on her clit and his hands on her breasts to send her spiraling over the edge again. With that he pulled her hips toward him, her legs were getting weak so he leaned back and placed her right on his face as he lay on the carpet.

This was a first for Jill, She had always been on her back when Donald went down on her. Now with her on top the whole dynamic changed. She was in charge, she was directing the action and it was a nice change. It was more of a turn on for her to grind her sex into his face and feel him gripping her thighs trying to get even deeper. Jill needed to let her husband know about this change of events, maybe he would give her some control from time to time.

"Oh Honey, my legs got weak and Chuck pulled me down onto his face. I feel so naughty doing it like this. Grinding myself on his face like this, it feels naughty and a little bit slutty." Then she stopped talking as she took advantage of her position of power. She may not have been talking, but her pleasure at doing this could be heard clearly through the phone. This must have been part of her needing to continue. "Oh Don, he's pulling on my nipples while I ride his face. I feel like such a dirty wife for letting him do this." Jill went quiet as she enjoyed this motion, it was followed by more sounds of pleasure from the shy wife. Donald pictured his wife riding Chuck's face as she moaned out with him listening. Oh the things they would do now that his wife had opened up a bit.

Jill was so wet and moving so much that it was nothing for Chuck to slip a thumb in her ass. "Oh No, Chuck you can't. You have to stop." Donald was frantic to know what Chuck was doing. "Go slower, I've never done this before. This is just so wrong." She let out a moan, the surprise had passed and she had relaxed her ass a little. "Donald he slipped his thumb into your wife, back there. It hurt at first, but now his motions are starting to feel good. But I can't let it feel good. Only a slut would like having something in her ass actually turn her on. Oh! Donald." He slipped two fingers inside her pussy and his thumb was still stroking her ass. "I can't cum from this. That would be so wrong. Oh Donald, I'm cumming. I'm such a slut."

Donald was getting off on Jill discovering new things she didn't know she liked. He never could have gotten her to this point. He had tried new things in the past and she always shut him down. He was dying to get his hands on his new wife and broaden her horizons even more. "Jill I want a slutty wife. I want you to enjoy naughty things. Stuff like this is turning me on. When you get home I'm going to fuck you like never before." She was becoming the wife he always wanted, there would be no need for Chuck now that his wife was open to slutty behavior.

If Donald would have been able to see Jill as she was having these new experiences, he might have had reason to worry. She had never thought of her sex being shared like this and now that it was happening she liked it. Jill relaxed into her part and appreciated the gift she had been given. She was smiling and acting playful. Chuck had now seen every inch of her and she welcomed his admiration. Knowing he had accepted all her flaws had her opening up to him, she was having the kind of fun she couldn't have with Donald. They were too busy trying not to let the other see their imperfections. But it wasn't like that with Chuck, she could let her hair down and do anything without feeling judgement. As they rolled around on the floor Jill thought about her being naked while Chuck still had his pants on, she felt even more like a slutty wife. Accepting her role in this she started working her way back on top, it felt good to be the slut.

Again Chuck reached up taking her nipples between his fingered only this time he pulled them toward his mouth. In order for him to suck on her breasts, she had to scoot down his body a little. "Oh Donald, he's sucking on my breasts now. You're right, my small breasts really are sexy." Jill had her bare pussy directly over Chuck's cloth covered erection, it was getting harder. She realized just how thin his slacks were as she could feel his hard manhood outlined between his legs. She looked at Chuck saying. "Remember, you can't take any of your clothes off." With a mischievous smile she wiggled around on his covered shaft, she then leaned over to his ear and whispered. "He didn't say I couldn't strip you." She giggled thinking about what she was going to do and how naughty it was. Being quiet she said. "Chuck, I have to see what I'm feeling. Can I take your cock out?"

She reached down opening her co-workers slacks and pulling his pants and shorts down to his thighs with a gasp. It was a little longer than Donald's, but what got to her was the fact that it was just so beautiful and veiny. It may have been only the second one she had ever seen, but she couldn't imagine a better looking penis. She reached out holding it and wondering what a different dick would feel like inside her, that would be so wrong. Then she wondered if his skill with his mouth was matched by his skill in the sack. She ran her hand all over his pole causing him to grown out loud. Donald heard the masculine moan and wondered what exactly his wife was doing now.

Meanwhile Chuck had grabbed her nipples pulling her back up his thighs. As he sucked her nipple into his mouth he felt her warmth against his cock. She froze taking in the feel of this strange cock so close to her entry. She needed to control this, determine what would happen and how it would happen. Soon enough she was sliding her slit up and down the side of his shaft causing her to moan out in pleasure. Knowing her husband was listening to her as her pussy slid along Chuck's shaft was driving her crazy. This was not lost on her husband. It had been a while since she described what was happening and the sounds both of them where making was somehow different. "What's happening now? Is my wife being slutty?" In a sultry voice she said "Yes, I'm becoming a slut wife for you."

Jill was beginning to enjoy the naughtiness., it was fun doing these little things while your husband listened. It was almost like she had Donald's permission. Her playfulness had her coating his entire shaft with her wetness and it felt so good. She got rougher with her motions until she felt just the head of his cock accidentally slip inside her and for just a second. Jill jerked her hips away laughing, that was close. She wagged her finger at him as if to say 'No No No.' even though she knew it was an accident. Chuck just gave her a look like 'you naughty little minx' and went back to her nipples.

Then when it happened again it was on purpose and of her doing, again it was only the head and lasted maybe a couple seconds longer than the first time. Chuck now knew the secret to this wife, her nipples were her weakness and made her more frisky. So next time she went to feel his head inside her, he grabbed her nipples and sucked hard as he thrust his hips up. He was buried fully inside her as he gave her nipples a playful bite. Her eyes went wide and she let out a moan as she processed what had just happened. Before she could pull away he had pushed all the way in two more times. She lifted herself up off his cock wagging her finger at him whispering. "You Are So Bad, you're a very bad Boy. You know what he said about fucking".

Donald was hearing giggles and gasps, moans and then silence. "Honey, this is making me so hot I need you home right now." Jill had always been fun loving in bed and this was no different. As he tried to enter her again while Donald was talking, Jill only let him slide in about three inches more before gripping his shaft and moving away. Then she gave Chuck a wink. With Chuck's bare cock in her hand she said to her husband. "Honey we still have to clean up the mess that we made and put the ladder away, I'll be home as soon as I can." and with that she hung up the phone.

Jill sat on his hips as he pulled and twisted her nipples. "Such a very bad boy." She moved down and took as much of his cock as she could in her mouth. His face showed shock as he said. "Holy Fucking Shit Jill." She did this five more times before saying. "So you like the way I suck? You're not the only one with skills." She attacked his cock with renewed vigor, she was riding a high of non-stop pleasure and she owed him this. Really she owed him for returning her marriage to the passion that followed their honeymoon. She also owed him for bringing out her inner slut, it seemed that her husband liked that idea the most.

"Remember, no fucking." Jill took his hard cock and moved it to her wet opening. "Don't move, I'll keep us from crossing the fucking line." She slid him in until the head of his cock was inside her. With a circular motion his cock stirred her pussy like a cup of hot chocolate. Here she was, a married woman perched on the cock of a man she saw every work day. One she passed in the hall without s second thought, it had never crossed her mind to let him suck her pussy. Now her body was humming and her sex was tingling. With a naughty smile she thrust her hips down three times taking Chuck in until he bottomed out. Then she suddenly pulled out apologetically saying. "Sorry." Then as if defending herself she added. "I'm a slut now."

She returned to sliding him inside her until only his head was in then went back to her stirring motion. Chuck liked this, but he saw an opportunity. He just grabbed her hips pulling her down until he had returned her actions burying himself back inside her. She was surprised until he said. "A slut wouldn't have stopped so quick." He felt her moving along with him until they were indeed fucking, so he grabbed her breasts and started playing with them in the way he now knew she liked. She felt guilty for keeping this from Donald, then added. "He said he wanted a slut wife, isn't this what a slut wife would do? Go farther than she was told to go." Thinking about that had her quickening her pace and soon she was orgasming on her second cock ever.

"That was real fucking, and I really orgasmed on your cock. I guess I'm a real slut now." Jill said with a glow only a hard cock could bring. Chuck just said. "Almost a slut." And he slipped a finger in her ass while she was still on his cock. Jill kept riding him wanting to see where this was going. She felt him slip another finger in and then a third. "Imagine you're fuckin' your husband and you feel another guy slipping into your ass, the feel of two guys inside you." He slipped a fourth finger in stretching her just enough for the real thing. "Your husband smiling at two guys taking you. Both of them taking Jill, his new slut wife."

As Jill was picturing this, Chuck pulled his fingers from her pussy and pushed his cock into her now stretched ass. Jill froze, but Chuck kept working her slowly. "You've got a dick in your ass that doesn't belong to your husband. I've now taken all of your holes, more than your husband has. That makes you mine! You are my sexual play thing and my personal toy." He smiled. "Slut!" Realizing this had Jill cumming from a cock in her ass, something she didn't think was possible. Shit she had given more of herself to this co-worker than she had her own husband. Realizing this shocked her and she didn't know how she felt about that. Well she could correct that soon enough.

She pulled off Chuck's cock and went for her blouse. Her head was spinning as her thoughts expanded. It felt like Chuck had given her more orgasms in one day than Donald had during their whole marriage? Jill went over to the filing cabinet and bent over to get her spare blouse. As she did Chuck walked over and grabbed her hips entering her again. "Chuck stop that." He was pumping in and out of her as she tried to swat him away. "I'm not kidding." But he saw she had a smile on her face. Jill reached into the drawer and pulled out a blouse, then with him fucking her and her still bent over, she slipped the blouse on trying to button it up. Chuck was now pounding her harder and making it impossible to button up. "Chuck stop that now. My husband will surely go down on me and I'm not going to have him tasting your cum!"

Mason_Hawk
Mason_Hawk
82 Followers