Topless Troubles Ch. 01

Story Info
Accident at work leaves Jill topless and her life changed.
8k words
4.34
42.9k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mason_Hawk
Mason_Hawk
81 Followers

Chuck was there to hold the tall ladder, nothing more. Jill would be hanging the glitter Easter eggs from the high drop ceiling using fishing line and paperclips. Her co-worker had offered to help, but she was going for a random yet organized look that she was sure Chuck couldn't pull off. It should have gone perfect, she had it well thought out in advance. Slacks to keep wondering eyes from looking up a dress, a fitted blouse so you couldn't see up her top, and a metal hook on the ladder that should have held paint cans that now held the glitter Easter decorations. Yet something did go wrong, terribly wrong.

Jill knew as soon as she stepped down that she had missed the next step. With only one arm gripping the ladder rail and the other holding a holiday decoration, it shifted her oddly sideways and into the hook holding the other plastic eggs. She could feel the cold metal hook pressing into her stomach as she kicked to try and gain control of the situation. She was happy to see Chuck fighting to keep the ladder upright, if it fell she would surely break an arm or something. Her bosses would turn this into a big thing if she had to call worker's comp. They were both doing this decorating on overtime and they seemed to be the only one's in the holiday spirit.

She swung her legs back toward the ladder hoping to catch a step, but missed the rung with it swinging her back into the hook. It was too much motion for Jill's grip, her hand couldn't hold her weight and started slipping down the rail. The hook was slowly dragging up her torso leaving a friction burn and an angry red mark as it went. It easily slipped under her bra while it ripped the blouse halfway open, but the hook wasn't done yet. It kept moving up her body as her other hand dropped a cardboard Easter Bunny and grasp at nothing but air. With the hook's progress, she had to contort her head to keep it from going through her chin and hanging her there like a freshly caught fish. She could feel the air-conditioning hardening her nipples on her slightly small breasts. With her shirt around her neck those breasts were bare to Chuck's eyes, but she had to be thankful that at least she still had her chin.

As the hook finally stopped its motion, it had her sleeves holding her hands bound together like some strange BDSM device. Her shirt was pulled tight to her wrists and everything from her slacks up past her arms were on display. She felt vulnerable exposed like that, the way she was hung Chuck could easily strip her naked and there would be nothing she could do about it. Her and her husband had been playing out fantasies in the bedroom and being bound and helpless was one of them.

Jill felt movement as Chuck worked to get the feet of the ladder back on the ground. When he finally did, he looked up to see Jill hanging there with her cute little breasts thrust out obscenely. She was squeezing her thighs together with her head hung down in surrender. He had always wondered what her breasts looked like without her work clothes, they were better than he had imagined. He couldn't take his eyes off her breasts, they were really unique. Jill's breasts were perfectly fitted for her body and her nipples were just so fat and long. What he wouldn't give to just suck one in and lick it like an all day sucker.

"Chuck you have to help me, I can't move my hands." All her motion had her loose fitting slacks hanging low on her hips. Looking down she saw him looking up trying to see a way to undo this mess. She hated him seeing her breasts, she was self-conscious about their smaller size. All the women in the office had bigger breasts than her. "I suppose asking you to shut your eyes would only hinder my rescue?" Chuck just said. "Too late for that now, I think I've seen all there is to see." It was true, this had her hiding nothing and knowing that had her nipples getting harder. That just compounded the problem, she had very long fat nipples that now were sticking out as far as she could ever remember.

Chuck started climbing the ladder to see how it had bound her hands. "Ok, from what I see I'll have to get under you so you can put your feet on my shoulders and lift yourself up off the hook. That should take the pressure off the blouse and I should be able to grab your legs as you slip off the hook." She hated the plan, but she hated him currently at eye level with her bare boobs even more. She was relieved as he moved down to the floor and stood directly under her. She managed to put her feet on his shoulders but as she lifted herself the shirt ripped even more. Chuck reached up grabbing her by the legs as the last of the blouse gave way, releasing her hands and twisting her body to face him. Her hand caught the ladder rail as she felt Chuck encircle her thighs with his strong arms but she was still slowly sliding down.

Her lower half was held in a hug with her hands losing her grip on the rail, but he couldn't get a firm hold on her long pixie like frame. She just kept sliding down as one breast and one nipple slid across his face momentarily passing over his open mouth. He made no move to kiss or suck during the short time she was in his mouth, no matter how badly he wanted to. But this action still caused his erection to press out his pants to a noticeable bulge. On the other hand the instant gave Jill electric shocks and a slight shiver none the less. Her long nipples were extremely sensitive and she was sure she felt it drag over his tongue. Then just that fast she had her feet on the ground, she was no longer in danger of falling. But her ripped up blouse was hanging from a hook and she was topless in Chuck's firm embrace. She was thin with long shapely legs and Chuck was shorter but strong and stocky. This left them staring into each others eyes as Chuck stepped back taking in her swollen breasts and extended nipples.

Jill's co-worker started taking off his work shirt with Jill wondering if he was about to take advantage of her vulnerability. But with an extension of his arm he offered her his shirt, some cover for her breasts with her regaining a little modesty. She couldn't help but look at Chuck's chest, no six pack but nicely flat and firm for a guy in his thirties. Who was she to talk, she was a woman in her forties. Then her eyes dropped a little lower seeing his manhood was pressing out the front of his slacks."I have something to put on back in my office. If you walk me down there, I'll give you this shirt back." She tugged on the thing to clarify her point. But the look he gave her was of deep disappointment and not lustful wanting. "What's up with you, I was the one hanging there topless and embarrassed. Were you hoping they would look bigger?" Everyone knew Jill's breast size bothered her.

"No, I think they look perfect on your small frame, nice and full. Any bigger and you would be out of proportion. It's just..." Chuck looked to the ground not sure if he should continue. Jill just said. "Out with it, how much worse could it be than what I just went through?" Chuck looked her in the eyes and said "It's going to sound stupid so I better explain something first. What I'm about to tell you, well it started with my dad and he only had the best of intentions." Jill rolled her eyes, what did this have to do with her standing there in his thin work shirt with her nipples trying to poke holes in the fabric.

"You see my dad made me promise him that for every pair of breasts that I saw, I would kiss and lick the owners. Well the owners..." He had gone this far, why get hung up on words now. "Kiss and lick the owner's clit and pussy." Jill's mouth actually dropped open with what she heard. "What kind of sick perverted man is your father?" Chuck knew it would go something like this. "Just forget it, I knew you wouldn't understand. And for your sake, he was a very good and thoughtful man." Jill scoffed at what he had said.

"My dad didn't want me to grow up like his brother had, a selfish lover. In fact his brother had hardly ever went down on a woman. So my dad told me that if I was so far along that I was looking at a woman's bare breasts, I shouldn't stop until I had kissed and licked her clit and pussy. I always thought that it would be hardest to keep this promise during my youth, but since my first date at sixteen I've held true to my word. When a girl wanted me to go farther than just kissing, I would explain what my father made me promise and she would either agree or decline." Jill was awestruck, "How many woman declined your offer of oral?" Chuck just said "Two, but after a short time had passed they took me up on my promise. So I guess you would say in the long run no one has ever made me break my promise." Chuck gave her a sad look again saying. "Until now anyway."

Jill just said it like she felt it. "I can't freakin' believe this. You're telling me that over your whole life span you haven't seen a pair of breasts without giving a kiss and a lick? You know I'm married don't you?" Chuck just said "There are married woman included in that unbroken streak too. I've never run into this situation of accidentel exposure where the person didn't grant my request to stay true to my promise. You know Carol in accounting? Remember two years ago we did that Christmas thing at the hospital. How we had her dress up like one of Santa's helpers when we gave gifts to those sick kids? Well I accidentally walked in on her changing and she was in just her panties. They had sent me to the wrong room so I could change into my Santa outfit and there she was."

"But wait, isn't Carol married?" Chuck just shrugged, "All the more reason for you not to tell any one about it." Jill just couldn't believe what she was hearing. "So you two have had sex all because of this promise to your late dad?" Chuck said "Not intercourse, just oral. It was only going to be a couple kisses and a few licks, but once I got started she grabbed my hair and wouldn't let me stop until she was done." Jill shook her head with uncertainty. "So did you make her return the favor?" He said. "I would have if she offered, but under the circumstances and with her being married I wasn't going to make the first move. That wasn't part of my promise."

At this point, Jill wanted out of her situation without being the bad guy here. She came up with an idea she thought would be a fair compromise seeing that she was married. "I'm going to call my husband and tell him what happened, I was going to do that anyway. I'll explain this thing you've got going with your late father and what it means to you. If he thinks his wife should do this, well I guess I'll let this happen." She was sure her husband would see this for the ridiculousness that it was. "I'm going to step into my office and call him, you can wait out here."

Jill called her husband Donald and explained what had happened, his response was not what she was expecting. "So you were hanging there with no bra on or anything?" Donald pictured his wife helplessly topless before another man's eyes, it was kind of a turn on. "And your shirt is still hanging from the top of the ladder?" Like a lot of older married couples they had shared fantasies to spice things up in the bedroom. They had gone as far as having her dress very sexy when going out to a romantic dinner. He had even talked her in to doing some topless tanning on a private beach. "Honey, did this excite you? I mean did your nipples pop out like they do when you're turned on? Like when you tanned topless?"

She had forgotten to tell him that her breast passed across Chuck's open mouth causing her nipples to pop out, so she told him about that now. He wanted to know if Chuck had sucked them in or maybe gave one a tender bite. "No he was being a perfect gentleman, but that's what I need to talk to you about. The reason he's a gentleman." Her husband Donald just said. "He's a better man than I. So no nipple play at all?" Seeing he was in need of details she just told him that she felt her hard nipple drag across his tongue, but he didn't do anything other than helping her to the floor.

Donald said "I would have sucked that nub so hard it would have taken a pry bar to get me off your breast." Thinking about everything she said had her husband really hard. She knew this was getting him excited by the way he was breathing, not the response she was hoping for. "So right now you're standing there in front of him braless with your pointy nipples pushing out his shirt? You need to get home now, I know just what those nipples of yours need. Oh and I work with a real nice guy who is gay, see if Chuck wants me to ask him about a hookup?" Jill had to clear this up before things got really stupid.

"Chuck may be a gentleman, but trust me he's not gay." Jill explained how his dad had helped in making him a gentleman and the promise he made to his father. "You're kidding me, right? And he's never had to break his promise? Wow!" Jill's eyes rolled at what her husband wasn't understanding. "Donald, that means he wants to kiss and lick me down there. He saw my breasts so to keep his promise he's hoping to do that to your wife! I told him that since I was married that if you said no that was it, no more. It would be the end of his run, now he would just have to be a nice guy all on his own."

There was a tone in her husband's voice when he was feeling sexy, she was hearing that tone now. "And he's how old?" Jill gave a frustrated breath saying "I think he's in his late thirties." She could hear her husband's smiling tone at this situation. "And he's never had to break his promise? Do you find him attractive?" Jill just said. "Well, he's not ugly." Her husband wouldn't let it drop "Is he attractive?" The wife was honest. "Yes, the other women find him attractive." Donald was thinking this might be the perfect time to loosen up his prim and proper wife. "Well I guess that answers your questions about your looks, your age, and losing your sexiness. See, I told you handsome guys would like your firm breasts and long nipples!"

He had noticed his wife acting less sexy with every passing year. She was sure that whatever attractiveness she did have was long gone. At work she found herself invisible with the C cups getting all the attention. Donald said "Call him in and put him on speaker phone." Again Jill could not believe her husband's reaction to all this. "Donald, this isn't some bedroom fantasy, he's really going to ask to do this. He's done it before with other married women, he wants to put his mouth on your wife's pussy." Now Jill was breathing heavy thinking Donald might actually be willing to go through with this. Sure there was a chance he wanted to explain to Chuck why he couldn't let this happen, but Jill was certain that wasn't the case.

Donald had found this story very erotic and secretly he had fantasies about his wife showing herself to another man, getting the attention she didn't thing she deserved. The fact that this guy had a valid reason for needing this to take place made this erotic scene that much hotter. When she got home they were going to fuck like rabbits. And after all, it was just a little oral and Donald could live with that. "Jill, call him in." She had to admit that this whole thing had made her very wet. She was turned on by all this and the real reason that she had been against doing what was asked was her showing Donald that she was a reserved and faithful wife. If that meant nothing to her husband, who was she to end things with her feeling excited and frustrated. She put her phone on speaker and said. "Chuck, can you come in here. My husband has something to say to you."

She set the phone on the corner of her desk as she leaned back on the edge. She now had a shirt on and her arms crossed over her breasts but she still felt bare before his eyes. Chuck came in with a little boy's smile on his face. It was a cute look that she had never seen him exhibit before. It made him look a bit more handsome and a lot less conniving. With the thoughts of what her husband might say Jill was seeing Chuck in a new light. She thought back to when she was in his arms, they were strong arms that had her finally feeling safe after a few moments of real fear.

Looking at the phone her co-worker said. "This is Chuck, sir." Donald was rubbing the front of his pants thinking about taking his wife outside her comfort zone. That this might be just the thing to get her to be a little more open to his sexy games and liven up their boring sex life. Jill had left things up to him, did that mean she was ok with this if he was? If his secretary was in this situation and needed his permission to give him head without any further drama, he would sure be up for it.

"Chuck, I want you to know I respect you and your dad. He found a way to raise a very courteous and generous son. Keeping your promise to him must have become a reminder to treat women with respect and to be a thoughtful lover. I don't want this incident to be the reason you have to break your promise. It was Jill's mistake that led to you seeing her exposed like that. From what I understand it's you being a gentleman for your father's sake is what kept you from taking advantage of my wife even with her nice nipple in your mouth. For that reason I don't think this should be the reason you break your promise now." Chuck's face began to change and Jill now saw the look of lust she had expected to see earlier, it was causing her to shake at the very thought of this happening. With that look she could almost feel his lips on her clit as she imagined what was about to happen. Sure it was still her body and she could say no and end this. But she didn't.

The phone just said. "First things first, Jill would you give Chuck his shirt back. I want you telling me what's happening so I can respond accordingly." If her husband wanted to play a sexy game in real life she, would do this mostly for him and partly because this had left her so excited she could hardly stand it. In a quivering voice she said. "Don, I'm slowly unbuttoning my shirt." The voice over the phone said "You mean Chuck's shirt?" With faster breathing Jill said "Yes, I have Chuck's shirt completely unbuttoned. I'm going to remove it." Jill was stalling as she built up the nerve to keep going. "But without a bra, I'll be completely topless again, bare before his eyes. This time it won't be an accident, your wife will be exposing herself to a co-worker. Donald, I have a nice blouse in the file cabinet I can put on." She could hear her husband draw in a long breath. "No Jill, just take it off and hand it to him. I've told you your breasts are breathtaking, now is your chance to see that what I'm telling you is the truth." She knew Chuck had seen her breasts before and his pants showed he appreciated the view, but knowing her husband was asking for her to do this had her heart beating faster.

"I'm holding the shirt open for him and my breasts are swollen and pushed out. My nipples are harder and fatter than you have ever seen them and Donald, they are aching for your touch." Without the fear of falling from a tall ladder, Jill could better appreciate the sexyness of what happened earlier. She was more aware of how much her co-worker had liked what he had seen. "And it appears Chuck likes what he sees too, because he has been staring at them nonstop." Chuck stepped closer, taking the shirt and setting it on her desk. "Donald, he's moved closer and now his shirt is on my desk." It almost made Donald dizzy picturing his topless wife being approached by a younger shirtless man.

"Chuck, kneel in front of my wife and remove her shoes. Those are the shoes that got her into this mess." Chuck smiled saying "Yes sir" as he knelt before this sexy older woman. He looked up at Jill and asked. "Have you ever done anything like this before?" Jill shook her head no. "I've never even been with another man, Donald was my first. We don't even get wild in bed, but it now seems like that might have been my fault." He took her sensible shoes off, he could now see she was wearing dark pantyhose under her slacks.

Mason_Hawk
Mason_Hawk
81 Followers