Topless Troubles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuck smiled saying. "If that's the problem, then I'll pull out before I cum." The whole time he was still pounding her. "But he said No Fucking, Chuck." Her co-worker just said, "This isn't really fucking and Donald was only talking about today. Tomorrow I'll show you real fucking and you'll realize this is just foreplay, no harm no foul." She rolled her eyes as she felt her ass being slapped by his balls. "You are such a bad boy, what am I going to do with you?" He just said. "I have a few suggestions, but that's for another day. An incredibly wonderful day." With that he pulled out of her leaving her pussy feeling both excited and empty. She quickly dressed and left Chuck to clean up the hallway and the Easter supplies. After all, he had been more than compensated. She had to leave now while she still had the will to leave.

The walk to the parking garage was made with a heavy heart. In the heat of the moment either Chuck or Donald could have talked her into anything. How could she let Chuck be the first one to take her anal cherry? Because Donald stopped when she said no and Chuck kept going. Then there was the fact Chuck was new and exciting and her husband was just so familiar in every way. Add to that the fact Chuck's tongue was incredible and it was just a bad combination of events. Before the day was over she would make sure Donald had her anally, she owed that to her husband.

She put the car in reverse pulling out of the parking slot, it was to herself that she said. "A parking slot for a perfect slut." She now knew the fall from that ladder was a fall from grace. Letting Chuck have her body in everyday was not something she could come back from. It was something Donald would have to live with, even if she couldn't go on with this. Today had been the perfect storm of eroticism and the boys had played to her weaknesses. But she had been faithful Jill most her life, could she really wake up in the morning and at like the slut her husband said he wanted? She would have to see how things went from here. How strong her slut voice was calling and if Jill would answer that call.