Topping My Subby Trans Boyfriend

Story Info
A trans guy sub is topped by his trans femme Miss.
2.1k words
4.22
3.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the first time we've seen each other in person in months and, by the time we finish eating, it's clear that I've gotten you very horny, just from making vague, indirect references to your dick and wondering if it's bigger than mine yet, along with some head pats and reminders that you're a good boy and Miss is looking forward to playing with you.

Since we're sitting next to each other on the couch, eating at the coffee table--yay, small apartments with limited eating space--it's easy for me to lean over and wrap my left arm around the back of your neck while I guide your right hand to rest in mine on my lap so that you can feel that my girl-dick is starting to stiffen a little as well.

We spend a while sitting on the couch chatting about each other's jobs and research projects until a comment about how hormones are magic leads to me claiming that my breasts are bigger than your chest now. You tell me I'm wrong, and I refuse to believe you until you let me strip your top and binder off to get a better look.

I remove my top as well, and press your face down into my cleavage so you can get a better look at it, but finally have to admit that your chest is still bigger. After this admission, I carefully roll you onto your back with your head in my lap so that I can look down into your face while I rub your belly, pointing out that "Your chest may still be bigger, but I think your belly's furrier than mine ever was! So soft and scritchable...."

I scritch both your stomach and behind your ears as you start to purr like the good catboy sub you are. Once you're purring, I increase the area of your belly I'm rubbing until I'm pushing the belt of your jeans a bit lower with every down-stroke and rubbing my fingers along the hair growing in your cleavage at every up stroke, but I keep chatting as though I'm not doing anything, even as you start to squirm a bit from the teasing. Finally, when you can't help yourself and start to undo your belt, I gently pull your jeans down, so I can see your boner starting to tent your underwear.

"Someone's a horny boy, isn't he?" I remark, while running my fingers over your underwear in a circle around your dick while carefully refraining from touching it. I then bring both of my hands up to your nipples and pinch and twist them slightly while I stare straight down into your eyes.

You moan and start to say "Please, Miss..." but I cut you off to remark that "You know, I remember what it used to be like to have testosterone in me...when you get horny, it just kind of takes you over, and you can't think about anything else until you get a release, doesn't it?" You nod and I start to sit you up, continuing "you're such a good boy that I suppose I should let you have a release this evening, shouldn't I?" As you squeal and say "Yes, please?" I guide you to a standing position, strip off your underwear, and lead you to the bedroom.

When we arrive, I sit you down on the bed and strip off my pants and underwear so that you can see that my still-soft cock is actually a bit smaller than your boner, which I give a few light strokes before pushing you back onto the bed and crouching on top of you.

As I straddle your torso and hold your arms pressed to the mattress spread-eagle, "You're getting such a big dick, aren't you?" I begin, while I move forward so you can get a closer look at how small mine has become. "Do you like having a bigger dick than your Miss? Do you want to try to fuck her with it?" I ask, sliding my butt down your abdomen toward it as you begin to arch your back to push your cock toward me.

I let go of your arms and rest my hands on your chest, squeezing it and rubbing your nipples while I ride your thrusts, feeling your boy-cock rubbing against my perineum. "Aww, so horny and excited," I coo as I reach down and wrap it in my empty scrotum. "Do you like having a nice, warm, soft pussy wrapped around it?" With my other hand, I reach toward your chest and press a palm into your sternum, holding you down to the bed as you gasp out a "Yes, Miss!"

"Maybe you'd like for me to play with it some more, even?"

"Yes, please, Miss! I want to cum so bad!"

"Yes, yes, boy. That's what boys like you always want, but I don't think it's time for it yet. I do want to play with it--I can't resist such a nice cock--but I need to be sure you won't cum too soon."

With that, I climb off of you and reach for the rope in the drawer next to the bed. "I think I'd better secure you properly so I know you won't try to touch yourself while I'm using your dick: I wouldn't want you to give yourself an orgasm without permission, now would I?"

I begin to tie your wrists and angles to the bed posts, spreading your arms and legs so all you can do is wiggle your body and thrust your cock upward at the empty air while I stand over you. "Now I think I'd better get some ice to make sure your dick and holes aren't getting too aroused and overheated by all this," I say as I turn my back and vanish toward the kitchen.

I laugh as you moan in anticipation at the sight of me, still naked, walking back into the room with a tray of ice cubes. "Doesn't my boy like having his bits iced down?" I ask as I begin by holding ice cubes to your nipples in turn before holding one on your boner to make it retract a bit as I reach with my other hand to insert a pair of small cubes each in your front hole and butt.

When you begin to protest, I take the ice cube I was holding to your dick and put it in your mouth, along with two more, to keep you from being distracting as I kneel down between your spread legs and begin to play with your cock by rubbing your foreskin up and down its shaft a bit.

"You really do have a nice cock, you know? I love your foreskin...it's so much better than all the circumcised cis guys' cocks one has to deal with around here. So much better that you grew this one as an adult, so you didn't have to worry about anyone messing with it when you were a kid." I release your cock with my hand as I move it up to scritch your pubes and thick, adorable belly hair and, simultaneously, bring my mouth down to begin probing your cock, pressing my tongue between the glans and foreskin. I start to suck it more vigorously, eventually reaching up to squeeze and pinch your nipples until you moan and buck upward, pressing your cock as deep as you can into my mouth!

I love the feel of a man's cock in my mouth and the deep, testosterone smell of your pubes in my face, but I know that if I keep going like this, you're in danger of cumming too soon, even with the ice still chilling your insides, so I withdraw my mouth and crawl upward to straddle your torso again and look you in the eyes silently for half a minute before I press one of my breasts hard into your face and order you to "suck!"

I press my breast into your face hard, almost fucking your face with it and only occasionally pulling up enough to let you gasp for air, until I've had enough on that side and give you a chance to smile up at me before I stick the other one in your mouth. I can tell that having a woman's breast in your face is making you very aroused from how much you're thrusting your pelvis into the air, and I wonder if your cock is all the way back up to full-sized boner by now.

I pull back and sit upright on your stomach, resting one hand on your chest and holding your head with the other one while I look down into your eyes and ask if you'd like to get to fuck my dick now? "Can I? Please, Miss!" you respond rapidly as your face lights up further, excited at the prospect.

"You may," I reply, "but remember, once I untie you, no trying to touch yourself. And even if you cum, you have to keep fucking until I say you're done." You nod and reply "yes, Miss," knowing that these are always the rules if you want to get to fuck me.

With that assent, I climb off of you again, untie the restraints, and help you sit upright as I massage your shoulders to help you shake off the stiffness from being tied down to the bed. I then reach into the drawer where I put away the rope to get out a condom and the cock ring I need to hold enough of an erection for fucking to work.

With your help, I rub my girl-dick into a semblance of an erection and press roll a condom down over it, before putting the cock ring into place around its base to both hold it in place and hold the erection. I then lay down on my back and smile as I rub your cock and help you guide mine into your front hole.

Since I don't plan on getting an aftermarket vagina installed, I suppose I'll never know what this feels like from your end...and perhaps I wouldn't, anyway, since so much of what sex feels like has to do with brain wiring. Certainly, for me, it feels like your cock is thrusting deep into my vagina, even though I know it's actually my cock inside of you. Every down thrust presses the root of my penis into me and it feels like your boy-cock has grown big enough to entirely ream me out...

My mind starts to dissolve and lose coherence as I melt into the sensation of having your cock deep inside me while your chest is right in front of my face...I play with my nipples, and then yours, and then press my face into your chest as I thrust harder and harder to push my girl-dick deep into you...to press you deep into me!

Finally, I feel you start to twitch and shudder, and I hear you moan as you cum deep inside me. I wrap my legs and arms around your torso, holding you tight to my body as you shudder and then go limp in my arms from the release.

Once you've had a minute or two to rest, though, I remind you that you're not done: "You're not a lazy guy who loses interest in sex as soon as he's cum, are you? You need to get back to work, fucking me until I get to cum, too!" With an apologetic mew, you get up and start to fuck me again.

I can feel that you're being a bit more attentive this time, and you reach down to start playing with my breasts while I use my arms to brace myself as I thrust harder up into you. "Isn't it easier to focus on fucking when you don't have that pesky male horniness distracting you?" I ask.

As I thrust and think about how you are deep inside me, I feel a pressure build in my prostate and then a warmth inside me as my eunuch-cum flows out of my girl-dick and into the condom. I moan loudly and pull your body tight to mine again, squeezing you and purring into your ear in the happiness of having gotten to cum inside my boyfriend or with him inside me or whichever way we want to count it.

We just lay there for a few minutes, nuzzling each others faces, until we finally admit that it's time to pull out and clean up the mess in the condom. As we take turns washing off in the bathroom, though, I can't help but point out that your cock is bigger than mine again, just like it should be, and then blushing when you compliment me on my puckered foreskin fully covering my glans and looking like a girl's cock should.