Toppled Dom

Story Info
Dom surprised and turned into a sissy.
2.3k words
4.23
7.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of you standing there was enough to bring any hot-blooded male to their knees. Your outfit accented every curve perfectly. Black underbust corset with pin up stockings and patent pump heels to match all being covered by a see-through lace gown. Your makeup was on caliber with professional models, deep red lips dark eyes and shadows in just the right areas. The perfume you wore hit me like a ton of bricks as soon as I entered the room. The only thing that stopped me from ripping your clothes right there and then was the sight of your company.

Sitting next to you was a long-haired brunette in almost the same outfit as you. Bustier and stockings with heels all as red as her lips. Makeup to the same perfection.

On the outside of the couch was a blonde wearing all white, babydoll teddy and stockings with a long silk robe that was open. Her makeup was very modest but done to perfection nonetheless.

As I am standing there taking in the scene I can feel the blood rushing to my shaft. As it starts to stiffen a fourth guest comes out of the bathroom wearing only black stockings heels and a dirty blonde wig that he was adjusting as he made eye contact with me.

I was frozen taking it all in until his reaction startled the group.

"Looks like his appointment ended early...." he said as he pulls on his robe.

You turn to me smiling and leap up. "That just means we can start doing him up early and have more time for fun. Welcome home pup. Now kneel."

I am still frozen not knowing what's going on. My head is spinning from one guest to the next soaking in and processing the environment before me.

"I said kneel!" as my beard is pulled to the floor with a forceful jerk I snap back to you and make eye contact. The expression on your face told me I shouldn't delay again.

"Tonight I am in charge. You will do as you are told without hesitation. And that goes for my friends too." Still holding firmly onto my beard the whole time. I nod still unsure if the situation.

"Good. Now let me introduce you. This is miss black, miss red, and miss white. You will address them as such. Understood?"

Returning my eyes to yours I nod again. At that moment you jerk up hard on my beard "Understood!?"

"Y...yes mistress"

"Good." As you release my beard a collar placed around my neck by misses white. "Come, sit in the chair pup. It's time for your makeup."

I am guided to the chair in the front of the couch. Miss black starts to apply lipstick and heavy eyeliner to me. When he finishes I am stripped and dressed in a pink maids outfit with stockings to match. My cock is stuffed into a cage and fastened in place. A wig is placed on me and pinned down.

You appear in front of me holding a long mirror to show me my appearance. "Look at you, you make a good looking slut."

As I stare at the mirror taking in the fast but proficient job miss black has done I notice miss reds cock in his panties. I look at miss White and see his cock as well. Then I turn to look at you and see that you are now wearing a strap-on and it all clicks.

I am the entertainment for your party.

As soon as you see me realizing this you grab my beard and pull me to your feet. As I kneel I feel my hands being cuffed behind my back and you look into my eyes and kiss me deeply. "Tonight you are our servant, slut, play toy, and cum whore. Now suck my dick bitch!" You force the strap-on into my mouth and force it to the back on my throat.

While I'm sucking on the strap-on I feel lube being applied to my ass and a but plug being inserted. The pain was intense until the blub passed and my anus adjusted to the shaft. Then I felt the vibration kick on. My body started to react to the sensation and I started to grow to fill the cage and then the confinement added to the pain.

You pulled the strap on out of my mouth and within seconds it was replaced by miss blacks cock. She wasn't as forceful yet she did push past my gag reflex and laughed every time. My eyes started to water on the last push she made she pulled out and slapped me hard.

"Pussy slut! You better not mess up your makeup. Let me show you how it's done while miss red gets her turn."

I see you kneeling next to me and taking miss blacks cock to the hilt with ease. As miss red steps in to use my mouth miss white replaces miss blacks cock in your mouth. As I am being forced to watch you sucking his cock miss black grabs my head and force fucks it into miss red cock. Tears and eyeliner are running down my face and she yanks my head back and slaps me again. I am uncuffed and led to the bed on all fours.

Once in the bedroom, I am forced on my back onto the bed. I feel you straddling my face as you lower yourself into position with your knees on either side of my head. I can feel the nylon silkiness of your thighs rubbing against my ears as you lean in, "Slut, you're going to eat me to orgasm while I watch as all 3 of these beautiful women fucks you."

I feel the plug removed or lube applied and miss white grabbing my legs.

You lower yourself into position to where all I can see is the backside of your voluptuous but. I go to work eating you out like my life depended on it. I feel another presence climb onto the bed and you position yourself for a better vantage point lifting just enough so I can see miss reds legs straddling my chest. I watch as you slowly take her into your mouth in the exact same moment miss white slowly enters my anus.

Lowering yourself back into the position you start to cycle between smothering me and allowing me only seconds to catch my breath. Almost mimicking the rhythm miss white has set as she fucks my Virgin. As you come up and allow me to breathe you twist your positions to start fuckings my face with your strap-on while still sucking miss red and rubbing your clit at the same time.

Moments later I start to hear miss white moaning as her climax builds. You remove the strap-on from my mouth only long enough for me to see miss red lowering herself into your position. As her cock is replaced in my mouth I feel the sensation of climax erupting from miss white deep inside me.

As the rhythm lessons and I can feel miss white shrink in size you lean in and whisper into my ear, "How do you like being a cum slut now? That was just 1 of 3 and by the time you finish with the 3rd miss white will be ready to go again..."

With that, I can feel miss white pull herself out of me as a little cum runs down my crack only to be scooped up and rubbed on miss black's dick. He doesn't even miss a step and rams home deep inside of me. This causes me to pull away because of the size difference and forces me deeper on to miss reds cock that was in my throat causing me to gag. Miss black doesn't miss a beat and has a very steady fast pace. I can feel her balls slapping on to my butt. I start to arch and pull back from the thrusting as I feel your hand on my throat holding me and place while you feel miss reds cock sliding in-and-out of my mouth.

This action pushes miss read over the top. She pulls out and coats my face and chest with rope after rope of her white red hot cum. Seeing this causes miss black to pick up the pace and it feels like she splitting me 1/2. I start to moan from the rhythm as I'm leaking from my cage. You hop up and place your thighs on my shoulders pinning me down allowing miss black to push deeper and stop me from escaping. You lower yourself down muffling my moans and forcing me to continue my original task of eating you to orgasm.

In must have seemed like an hours before miss black started to get close to her own orgasm. Stopping a few times to apply more lube and continuing her assault on to my ass. I must've eaten you so a dozen orgasms and a few of them you squirted forcing me to drink all of your nectar. I could hear miss black's moans intensify I knew her orgasm was near.

Miss black pulls out and I could feel her straddling my chest. You moved to lift my head to rest on your thighs and tilted it up so I could see the coming orgasm. I only had seconds enough to close my eyes before the first rope of come landed square on my forehead. Rope after rope continued to blast in my hair on my beard and over my face and neck. When she finished I couldn't open my eyes or my mouth and could barely breathe through my nose. I felt hands rubbing it into my skin all over my body as soon as it's a wiped away from my eyes I can see the scene before me.

I am lifted off the bed and placed on my knees and my hands were bound to my feet. Kneeling in the middle of you miss white and red I felt the cage being taken off and the but plug being placed back inside. my shaft was lubed and a cock ring was placed at the base causing my instantly rock hard cock to swell more and throb. As miss white started to playfully stroke me I was being forced to take miss red and white in turn. You were guiding my head between both and controlling the depth of each.

As I neared orgasm miss black pulled away and left me thrusting in the air to get enough sensation to push me over the top. Sharp stingy slaps rapped down on my shaft "You only cum if we say you can slut." Being left with no sensation to achieve orgasm the feeling subsided and I was pulled back from the edge.

Moments later I felt miss black's feet sliding more lube onto the shaft as he started to give me a footjob. The sight must have been too much for miss white as I felt his cock start to twitch in my mouth. He pulled out and drenched me in a wave of cum as I was then forced to start taking miss reds cock.

Again as soon as I was close to the edge All sensation was stopped and I was left with no release. I was then positioned over the seat of a chair so I was exposed on both fronts. While kneeling my plug was removed and miss redd started to thrust. Miss black placed his cock back into my mouth making me bring it to life with every thrust. I could feel you slowly edging me and again stopping before I got to release.

Miss red finished came a second time in my ass. As soon as she pulled out before any could leak the plug was placed back in. Miss white was edging me now while you watched the 3 crossdressers using me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw you getting yourself off with the Hitachi. I was being edged for the 5th time before miss black was hard and positioned himself to take my ass once again. As the plug was removed as a ball gag was placed in my mouth.

Miss black was not as long lasting this time. He was more jackhammer this time to pound his cum deep in my ass and replacing the plug yet again. Both miss white and red were sucking my cock to yet another edging but no release. After what must have been my 20th edging I was pleading to cum though it was being muffled by the gag. I was then placed back on my knees and lubed up again, only this time it was not lube. It was desensitizer. Before it had time to fully kick in you were working it in and slowly edging me. "If you can cum before this stuff makes you soft I will allow it. If not you have to wear the cage for a week before I let you out again. Deal?"

My eyes grew wide with lust and the need to cum. I couldn't thrust because miss red and white were holding me in place as miss black pulled the lease up choking me. I could feel myself-getting close and the sensation was getting less and less. I was almost there only a few more strokes and I would be over the edge. Yet the desensitizer took hold and won the race. I started to whimper and cry seeing the only chance I had for release, after hours of sexual stimulation and being relentlessly edged, fade away. miss black relaxed his hold on the lease and allowed me to look down only to see your hand working feverishly up and down the length of the shaft knowing I couldn't feel a thing. laughing as you removed the cock ring and watched my once throbbing cock returned to its smaller size.

After I was locked away you lean in and whisper in my ear, "I hope tonight was enjoyable. Maybe next week we can try again. See if you can beat the gel that time. Until then you will be locked in this cage and my bitch."

Until next time...