Tops and Tails

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, didn't Joe say, it's not just serving drinks and the like, they also have to wear our uniform and sometimes if we're a girl short they have to take turns dancing on the stage.

"Dancing?" I gasped out, not believing my ears

"Yea, on the stage," he pointed across the room. "We don't need professionals, just girls grooving to the music for the punters, they like that sort of thing. The girls take turns sometimes doing a couple of turns a night. That's when they can earn good tips, sometimes as much as their wages."

"Another $50!" my stepfather gasped, disbelievingly.

"Sure, especially if they got good moves, nice bodies and "entertain" the punters. Take Evie," he motion to my tits, "I'm sure she'd do very nicely. You do dance don't you girl?"

"I suppose so, just dance floor stuff is that any good?" I almost strangled myself, what was I saying!

"That's all we want, the men aren't that fussy," Drago replied smiling.

"So Evie could earn over $100 a night." My stepfather looked incredulous.

"There's girls that do, sure."

"What did you mean by nice bodies, sir?" I asked tremulously. Not wishing to upset my stepfather's joy at the thought of lots of money. Drago looked up and then stopped fiddling with the pump and looked at us more carefully.

"Tops or tails, the name of the place," Drago started to explain, "At 9 we have a treat for the men. Each girl's uniform is either red, or blue and we toss a coin for each color. Heads and the tops come off for that color, tails and the bottoms come off. The guys love it and will stay and drink for longer, just to catch a look at their favorite girls."

"So the girls will be wearing a bra or panties then?" my stepfather continued asking.

"No, no undies so the men can then see their tits or pussies." Drago went on, "At 10.00 we repeat this and depending on the cal,l the girls either stay as they are or they are both tops and tails, if you see what I mean." Drago winked at my stepfather.

"Dad, you can't think I'd do this could you?" I gasped, "Nude in front of a lot of dirty men." Not believing he would even countenance the idea.

"Hang on Evie," my stepfather shushed me turning to Drago, ""but there's no um er... you know...?"

"Of course there is, but they don't have to, that's up to the girls. They're big girls now after all, though that's where the big money comes in."

"Dad, you can't..."

"Shush Evie, so it's just bar work and dancing then, if Evie works here?"

"Sure that's up to Evie," Drago re-iterated.

"How about it Evie, think what that money could do for your mum, she could go and get those glasses and be able to read all those books she loves."

"But dad, I don't want to dance like that." I whined.

"Listen Evie, where else is a girl like you going to earn that kind of money, eh?" He said his voice getting serious.

"Yeah but ..."

"I told you, no work and you are out, you hear me, and this is your big chance. What do you think?"

"I don't know, what would my mum think? Me showing all those men...?"

"She'd be proud of you for looking after us when times are tough, come on Evie show a bit of backbone."

"And tits as well." Uncle Joe piped up laughing.

"Joe you're not helping, come on what do you say, eh Evie, think of the money?"

We argued like this for a short, while whilst Joe stood with a look of interest and Drago continued to work on the taps, my stepfather getting more determined for me to earn the money that was being offered.

Drago stood up and walked to the side of the bar where he flicked a switch lighting up the stage. He returned and pulled out of his pocket a wallet and laid $50 note on the bar. I stared at it having never in my life seen a fifty dollar note in my life.

"Evie, this is yours now, if you take all your clothes off and dance for me, up there right now," he pointed to the now lit stage. "Let's call it wages in advance. Do this and I'll hire you, I think I know when I'm on to a good thing. If you don't do it now, you're out and so is Joe for wasting my time." Drago smiled a little like a shark.

"What. Why me?" Uncle Joe cried out. "I've got money I owe!"

"Evie, you can't let Joe lose his job, come on girl."

"But Dad." I said getting desperate.

"Evie, make up your mind or Joe and me will leave you behind when we go home, you hear me!" My stepfather almost shouted at me

I looked at the note and at the men who were now all looking at me. I knew then that fighting this was not going to end well and I was terrified of being thrown out onto the street. I was trapped.

"Alright, alright, where do I get undressed?" I said resignedly with a sigh nearly in tears.

"Here girl, right here, leave your gear on that table." Drago pointed to a table to one side of where we were standing.

"But..." I could think of no more excuses for not doing what I was being pressured into.

I sighed and put down my bag and with a heavy heart started to undo the buttons on my dress, sliding it off my shoulders, down my body and stepping out of it when fell to the floor. Next my slip slid down and I stepped out if it as well, I stood in my very modest bra and cotton panties as the three men watched. Delaying the next step I picked up my dress and slip and put them on the table.

As I stood I heard Drago chuckle, "Ah, I think my decision was a good one, I like that cleavage. Come on girl off with the rest."

There was no more delaying, what was the point. Reaching behind me I unclipped my bra allowing it to fall off my breasts, and then before I could waver, slid my panties off, quickly placing the two items on the table. I was stark naked, save for my shoes, in a bar being watched by three ogling men. My hands instinctively covered my breasts cupping one and covering my crotch.

"Tsk, Tsk, come on girl, let's see you."

I knew I had little choice and dropped my hands to my sides showing the men my full nakedness. There was no looking at my face now, their stares were firmly on my body flicking from my breasts to my pussy.

"Jeez just look at you Evie." Joe exclaimed.

Drago grinned, "Very good, I can see you've trimmed yourself nicely down there, the guys like that so they can see your cunt properly, I knew I was onto a good thing." The men's gaze now focused on my pussy, my slit in full display, I could almost feel my lips down there curling in embarrassment.

Drago moved to the side of the bar as I stood there wondering what to do, after a few moment pumping dance music began over the speakers. Drago returned.

"Now come on show us some dancing." Drago said as he moved from behind the bar and waved me over to the stage. We walked through the dim room to the edge of the stage, where he gave me a hand, as I stepped up into the highly lit area. My stepfather and uncle followed, Joe with a huge grin on his face and, his hand, in his trouser pocket. I was reflected in the mirrors as I walked to the center and now realized why they were there. The music pulsated through my body, and I turned towards them and started to dance. I had never danced naked, even in the privacy of my bedroom, knowing my step brother could walk in at any time. Of course, my tits out of their support, moved to the motion of my body and were soon jiggling about on my chest.

I tried to dance slowly, and move as little as possible, but the thumping beat was irresistible and my body responded. My tits were soon bouncing to the rhythm as I performed for the men, who were almost invisible as the bright lights dazzled me. I turned and twirled in front of them unable to stop my body responding to the music. Was it my imagination or did I feel a tingling starting in my groin as the awareness of performing before the men sunk in, my nipples were hard and I ran my hands across them, before I realized what I was doing and returned them to my sides. Finally the music stopped and was replaced by the sounds of clapping. I peered out and in the gloom I could see the men standing there but there were also a woman and another man who had joined them.

"Off you get girl, that was excellent," Drago said and reached out his hand to help me off the stage. And then all the room lights went on and I could see yet another man who stood behind the bar.

Drago introduced me to the woman, as I stood naked, "That's Jacques, one of the security man and this is Rosie, who looks after the girls. What do you think of this one Rosie?"

"Nice, the boys will like those," she pointed to my tits. "You taking her on?" The woman asked.

"Yes, she's starting today," Drago looked at his watch, "Look I've got things to do why you don't take Evie and get her into her uniform, there should be one there that will fit her, and get her ready for the night."

"Shouldn't I get dressed? I mean I'm..." I blurted out not wishing to be naked any longer than necessary.

"Don't worry about that luv, you'll soon get used to showing your tits," Rosie laughed, pointing to her clothes, "just bring 'em along."

I looked on the bar but the fifty dollar bill had gone, picked up by my stepfather probably. I picked up my clothes, leaving my stepfather and brother standing still staring at me and let Rosie lead me to a door by the side of the bar into a room with a mirror and dressing table with another door at the other end. On one side was a wooden cupboard and a row of old metal lockers. "Put your gear in here, Evie, wasn't it?"

"Yes that's right," I said as I placed my bag and after folding my clothes put them away. Rosie opened a cupboard revealing shelves with clothes neatly stacked on them. She once more looked me over and returned to the shelves picking items and passing them to me.

"They should do, it's almost a one size fits all sort of system as you'll see." She chuckled as she passed me the items. I put them down on the dresser, there was a pale blue top, short skirt, suspenders, stockings and panties. Everything looked small, very small.

"Chuck 'em in the basket over there at the end of the night, so they can get cleaned.

She closed the cupboard, and turned, "I've just got a couple of things to do, so you go ahead and get dressed, then come into the bar and I'll show you what you need to do. It's not difficult as we don't do any flashy drinks, mostly beer and spirits. The other girls will be in through the night." With which she left, leaving me to get "dressed".

Ten minutes later I knew I could not put it off any longer and so taking a deep breath opened the door to the lounge and walked through. As I walked towards my waiting stepfather and uncle I saw them smile as they took in what I was expected to wear. No not expected, was wearing. The pale blue satin top was flared open from the top revealing a generous cleavage, and it was short, very short barely covering my breasts and leaving the underside of my heavy boobs in full display as they swung from side to side with every step. In the bar mirror I could see it only just covered my nipples. Whilst below I had on fishnet stockings held by suspenders under a micro skirt that was more a sash than skirt as it reached from my waist to half way to my pussy, which was covered by blue satin panties.

"You weren't joking Joe were you, when you told me what the girls were wearing." My stepfather blurted out.

"Or not wearing!" Joe chuckled as he nearly choked over his beer.

"You look..., very nice, Evie, but don't tell you mum what you're wearing or what you have to do, as I don't want her upset, though I'm sure she'd be proud of you earning money for us at last." My stepfather said earnestly.

Drago and Rosie also walked over to examine her. "You'll do, I'll just go and change and then I'll take you through what you'll be doing," Rosie said.

"Evie, Joe and I have to go, but I'll pick you up later tonight, so be a good girl and do as you're told, right!" My stepfather told me as he and Joe stood and left me there, alone, barely dressed.

"Next time you'll need higher heels than those," Drago who was back behind the bar, said pointing to my shoes, "Black will do, whilst you're waiting for Rosie, take these beer mats and put six of them on every table."

The room now had pools of light on every table. I took the beer mats and as instructed. As I walked around bending over to place the mats in the center of the tables, I realized why the tables were low. It was to make sure all the girls charms were on display as they leaned over, like them my breasts swung forward pushing the filmy top outwards. It was fortunate that the panties were a generous cut though of course when the girls were bottomless they would certainly have a clear view of their genitals.

I made it around the room when Rosie returned wearing the same uniform as I was, only in red. She was shorter than I was, with smaller boobs, but I could still see their undersides jiggling as she walked towards me.

"What we do to make a buck, eh!" she exclaimed, as she looked me up and down again. "Those tits should earn you a bit, so learn to use them."

"How do I do that, I've never been in a place like this?"

"OK, let's go and I'll show you the bar and explain," she said as we went behind the bar, Drago had disappeared somewhere and another girl appeared through the main door.

"Hi Rosie, what's this, new meat?" she snorted as she went into the dressing room.

"That's Suzie, don't take any notice of her Evie, now this is what you will need to do."

Rosie took me through the procedure, it was not difficult, the beer came on tap, spirits came with a measurer attached to the top of the bottle, and just had to be poured out. There were the usual mixers I had read about in mags I had read round a friends place, as well as soft drinks. All the glasses hung from the front of the bar and needless to say this would give the men a treat as more of breasts would came into view when the barmaids reached up to take them down.

After a while I realized it was not that difficult to work the bar, and I was isolated from the men on the other side, though of course there was collecting the glasses and then of course I would be on full view.

There were also tip jars for each of the girls, Rosie put one behind the bar along with the other girls after writing my name on it with a texture pen.

"You can earn the most money by tips." Rosie explained, "Wait till a bit later though when the men are more willing to part with their money. You don't want to spoil the treat."

"But what do I do to get them to tip me?" I asked naively.

"Be friendly, but not too friendly to start with, our boys will sort anyone out who steps over the mark, it's strictly hands off of tits or butts course, unless you let them..." She trailed off.

"Yes, but let them what, surely I thought this was a pub not a knocking shop."

"Well it's a bit of both, and you go as far as you're comfortable, most of the girls are a bit like you, don't mind a bit of slap and tickle but that's it. A lot of money is made from just "cupping". You'll get a few request early in the evening but we do it a lot more after the 9 o'clock strip."

"Cupping?" I raised my eyebrows

"Yea, like this," she walked around the other side of the counter and made me put my hands nearly together on the top palms up, then lowered her tits onto the palms after lifting the top a bit.

I could feel the warmth of her flesh as it rested in my hands. "See, easy," she said as she raised herself off my hands, "though of course they might do a bit of squeezing. Whatever you let them. Make sure you get the money before they do anything, it's a couple of dollars a squeeze, easy money."

"Yes, but when you walk around collecting the glasses, do they try anything then?" I asked my curiosity overcome my embarrassment, after all I realized, I was working here.

"Again, they'll like a feel especially after the toss up, if your cunt's on display. It's a bit like cupping and it depends on the tip, as to how far you let them go, if you get my meaning." Rosie went on. ."Check out what they are offer then decide what you're prepared to let them do."

"Two dollars a cup!" I exclaimed, amazed, this was another world.

"Don't forget Evie, these aren't your average pub punters, they've got money and this place is pretty exclusive, with membership to weed out the Jo Blow, though we do have a public night once a month, which is when you get the tossers in here, but they also pay and the boys keep a close eye on them. We have one tonight from 9 onward so it will be busy."

"Wow, I'm amazed," I said looking around, could I do this? Flaunting myself in front of strangers? Rosie carried on explaining other aspects of the place, where everything was and other stuff. I almost forgot how I was dressed and was only reminded when Suzie returned after she had got "dressed" and was fussing around, she was another blue girl, with medium tits and a nice figure, slightly taller than Rosie but not as tall as me.

Rosie looked at the clock behind the bar, the time was flying through and told me it was not long before we opened.

"Who's the bloke you came in with Joe, is he your pimp?" Rosie asked as she checked the bottles in a cabinet.

"Pimp!" I exclaimed shocked, "No, that's my stepfather, Joe suggested I came here and he pushed to get me to give it a go. We need the money, he's got a back problem so he can't work at the moment."

"Ah, now I see, you don't look like the normal bar girl, let me give you some advice as I suppose he'll expect you to give him your wages, am I right?"

"I suppose so," I replied.

"Well keep some money for yourself, don't give him the lot, I know that type of man, I was watching him as you were dancing. You might need to get away someday soon and so you'll need it."

I was a bit shocked, but the more I thought about it the more sense it made, so I decided then and there that I would start my nest egg. Rosie nodded at me and the butterflies started once more as Drago returned and turned on the music, we were open.

I won't go into every minute of every hour as the men slowly started to fill the place. Rosie put me behind the bar to start keeping an eye on me as I served the customers. They weren't the only eyes on me as every man who approached the bar focused on my barely covered tits. It was odd, as normally men kind of look at the corner of their eyes at them but here they looked directly at them. Some not even bothering with looking at my face.

To start with I was embarrassed as they perved my semi-nakedness, but soon it was almost as if this was normal. I smiled as I served them and they seemed to like me, and smiled back. The oddest sensation was the freedom of my breasts as they swung about on my chest unrestrained. The men fixed on them as I reached up to get more glasses or return clean one to the overhead racks, flashing them a bit of nipple as I did so.

I was also surprised that there was no coarseness, just men enjoying the girl's semi-naked bodies. Of course I made a few mistakes which Rosie quickly sorted out, and after a while, I became used to being the object of men's attention. The bar was a good start for me but as the evening progressed I had to help clear glasses and other finger food dishes from the tables. My first foray found me very embarrassed as I walked around the room bending over at tables to clear finished glasses, exposing my panties to the men, not to mention my barely covered vulva. My breasts swung forward as I leaned over to clear glasses, delighting the punters as they sat smiling up at me, hoping for a nipple to become visible.

The evening passed quickly and the place became more crowded. Between the music that played in the background I could hear snippets of conversations about my tits, and hopes that I'd soon be flashing more than I was now. Again it was strange to be wearing suspenders and stockings as well, it seem to make me feel more undressed than if I wasn't wearing them. I supposed it was the highlighting my sexuality rather than hiding it, that must turn the men on.