Tops and Tails

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I barely, an apt phrase, noticed the time passing when I was asked for my first cupping. The request was from an older man in his sixties well-dressed who was talking to a younger man when he laid a fiver on the bar in front of me. I thought he wanted a drink and enquired what he wanted. He chuckled, "New here are you?"

"Yes it's my first night." I replied.

"Thought so, the money not for a drink, but a fondle of your tits dearie, me and the lad here wondered what they'd feel like".

"Oh, I see," I stammered blushing a bit, this was it, when I'd cross the threshold of just serving to something far more personal. I suddenly realized they were looking at me as I stood transfixed, and then I snapped out of it, I needed the money. I took the money and popped it into my jar before returning to the man. As with Rosie, I leaned over and he put both his hands out and I lowered my breasts into their palms. He squeezed them before running his thumbs over my nipples. They erected immediately to their ministrations.

After a minute or so he turned to his companion, "Try these Maurice, lovely full and heavy, and full of promise."

With which I lifted up and moved to allow the younger man a feel. He was a bit rougher, and more urgent, his gaze fixated on them as their roundness filled his hands. I couldn't believe it, I looked around at the men standing about drinking as I stood having my tits mauled, and a couple looked over and turning, chuckled to each other.

"Very nice dearie, I hope we see more of these lovelies jiggling about later," The older man said as they moved away to find a table.

That was the start of a string of requests, my jar was already starting to fill, as one after another I lowered my tits onto the men's hands. Of course I still had to serve them drinks and Rosie sent me out to collect glasses and check for any more orders.

All night I felt I could feel eyes on me watching my every move, or every move of my tits and by now I was not so shocked by the behavior in the club, after all the girls were just here to make money like myself, be part of the entertainment and if this was the only way, then so be it. On the stage a couple of girls danced clothed, wearing similar clothes to mine so their tits moved freely about under their tops in time of the music, although they wore tiny G-strings. These girls were just brought in to dance for half an hour and then they went. After 9.00 they were topless their tits jiggling as they moved to the music, after 10 they were completely naked save for perhaps suspenders and stockings. Some men would stand staring as they performed. It was not stripping but then there wasn't much to strip off to start with. The room was getting busy now as more punters, came in but some, the non-members were restricted to one area. Rosie told me they were just starting to realize this place existed. As it would be busy she told me to stay in the member's area to start with, and the other girls would do the other ones where the riff-raff were allowed. I looked around but it was difficult to see many of the punters as the room was so dark. Rosie said that later on the non-members were allowed to go anywhere.

The place was humming with men and some women standing or sitting, laughing and smiling as the alcohol worked on their inhibitions. Rosie came over to me where I was standing and motioned to the clock. It was almost 9.00 and the music stopped, and on the stage one of the male staff stood holding a microphone.

"Gentlemen and ladies, it's time for Tops or Tails, if our lovely ladies can come up here we can begin."

Rosie led me through the crowd and with the other girls, we mounted the stage to stand facing the crowd. For some reason I felt more exposed being presented up here in the floodlight than I did serving. There were 6 girls and we were arranged with three blues on the man's right and three reds on his left. The crowd were all quiet now all eyes were on us.

"Are you ready for Tops or Tails?" he asked the crowd, as he held up a big shiny coin, who all replied, yea, cheering him on. "Right its blue ladies first, ready ladies? Here we go."

Time seemed to stop as I realized with the toss of this coin I would become even more exposed to the crowd. Up spun the coin up, what would it be heads or tails? He bent over collecting the coin from the floor. I stared at the coin knowing I would have no choice but to strip in front of the crowd staring at us on the stage. There would be no backing out.

"And it's heads, so come on now ladies, let's see those lovely titties."

With which the other blue girls all as one lifted their crop tops up and over their heads and now stood completely naked from the waist up. Their breasts were all different sizes, none as big as mine but all well-formed and very pleasing on the eyes. There were a few wolf whistles from the crowd. The bright light picking out the contrast between their pale breasts and the darker nipples.

I was a bit slower, "Do you need a hand there dearie?" The compere said as he reached round me and lifted the sides of the tiny crop top and pulled it over my head. Now my bigger breasts were in full view.

"Wow would you look at these puppies." The compere said as he reached around lifted both my breasts with his hands and gave them a shake to the cheers of the audience.

"Lovely, now for the red girls, now what'll it be more tits or lovely pussies?"

Once more the man threw the coin, as the crowd grew silent once more. The man again picked it up, "And it's tails, so off with those panties and show the boys those lovely pussies."

The other girls including Rosie slipped their thumbs in the waistbands of their panties and slid them down their legs, stepping out of them as they fell to the floor. I saw that whilst Rosie was furry below, the other two girls were completely shaven, her cunt slit completely in view as she stood before the ogling men. The compere got us all to do a twirl on the stage, and bend over with our bums in full view of the crowd. The tailless girls showing them their uncovered cunts and buttocks.

The crowd wolf whistled as we stood revealed, before we then had to step off the stage and return to work as if nothing was changed, but of course it had. My exposed breasts swung freely as I walked back and had now became the focus of a lot more men's attention and for the next half hour I was constantly requested a cupping. My nipples were now permanently erect from the constant attention and I'm sure many of the men were erect as well, as they adjusted their clothing whilst standing at the bar watching me.

Of course being larger than the other girls when I was collecting glasses they hung inviting down as I leaned over. Here I was also fondled as the men gave me money for the thrill of touching them.

"They're always like this with a new girl," Rosie told me as we stood behind the bar in a brief moment of quiet, "Make the most of it."

I looked across the room over the sea of people, the tables brighter than the rest of the room save for the stage. The various bar girls walking between the lights that picked up the curves in the topless women's bodies. As they served the men, their breasts became more prominent as they bent over. I knew mine certainly hung down but not like old dugs, being young they still kept their shape.

My jar was now looking very healthy, with more money than I believed it possible to make in such a short time. Some of the men tried to chat me up but really I didn't have the time to chat and was a bit shy to be talking with my tits in their face, which they stared at all the time. I also noted some of the panty less girls were being fondled at the tables as they let the men stroke their pussies.

The bar had filled up considerably over the last hour and Rosie told me this was pretty much how it was for most of the time, adding it was amazing how the chance of seeing a few naked birds brought the guys in. Apparently Drago had the ear of one of the Councillors when the regulations changed to allow girls to be displayed completely naked in clubs, and he made sure he got the one license allowed in the area. He was thinking of opening another place on the other side of town. Being a non-member night also boosted the numbers.

I continued to serve the men, getting more confident as the night passed. I noted they like it when my tits moved from side to side and I would make sure I did nothing to hide them with my arms as I moved around, this got me more tips.

A bell rang again and it was now 10, time for Tops or Tails again. As before the compere brought the girls onto the stage to stand on either side of him as the crowd grew silent. The men stood staring not at our faces but our tits or pussies.

"Are we ready to see a bit more of our lovely ladies, or shall we let them stay as they are?"

"No, no, more, more." The crowd shouted. Jostling to get closer to the action. As the man continued, "Now red girls first this time, have you enjoyed their lovely pussies, do you want to see their tits?"

"Yea, more," came the reply, and the man tossed up the coin. There was silence as it landed. "Sorry boys it's tails again, you'll have to come back tomorrow for that chance."

There were a few groans and boos as the crowd took this in.

"Now for the blue girls, would you like to see this lovely...," he said as he putting his arm over my shoulder and fingered my nipple, "completely naked?"

The crowd roared, "Yea, yea, get 'em off."

The coin was spun, I prayed that the coin would show tops again, but the perverted gods of chance were also interested in my cunt, and the coin came down tails up. The crowd cheered and whistled to the news. As with the red group before we now all slipped down our panties and stood before their feasting eyes, our cunts on display, framed by the suspenders, straps and stockings. Could it be any more humiliating? Of course, now we all had to turn and bend over, showing our charms to the men. The man seem to linger longer than before and I felt odd bent over giving men a view of what I'd never showed to any man before. And then it was back to work. Of course nothing had changed behind the bar as it hid my cunt most of the time, of course the men still wanted to feel my boobs.

With the place so busy I knew my turn would soon come to walk the floor and collect glasses, this time naked and show the men everything, not just once but several times. Rosie had told me if I wanted to let the men touch me I should get them to tuck their money in my suspenders.

And so I walked out, my cunt lips in full view under my trimmed maidenhead. It was not long before I had my first request from again a table of older men. I was already naked in front of these men, so why not make the most of it and get their money. So the first bills were tucked in as I walked around allowing their fingers to explore my pussy. Some were gentle whilst others wanted to slide a finger inside but the rules were no penetration in the bar, and I had to pull away a couple of times when they started to be too intrusive. It was just rub and fondle here. Rosie had warned me some men would try it on and to how to stop them. A couple sniffed their fingers after fondling me.

As I did the rounds I collected more money. Some men liked to finger my anus as well as my cunt, it felt odd to have a man fingering me there. I knew some men liked to fuck up the arse, and if truth be told I had fingered myself there to an orgasm on occasion.

It felt peculiar to be walking amongst all these men my bare tits swinging and my naked sex on full display but as the minutes ticked away I became more used to it. Walking from table to table more of the men wanted a feel and I was gathering a fair wad of money for their pleasure. I returned to the bar and popped it into my jar, amazed at what was happening. Earlier that day I barely had a dollar to my name and now I must have almost 100 and just in tips.

It was just after 10.30 when Drago came over said the dreaded words for me to go up on the stage and dance for the punters. The normal girl was off sick and they needed someone till they closed at 11.

"Do I have too sir?" I exclaimed not wanting to show myself any more than I had all evening in the bright lights of the stage, silly really.

"You work here don't you so get up there and don't mess it up, or you'll leave with no money, you hear, we need a distraction for the large numbers here tonight."

I knew I had no choice, and so I wove across the floor between the gawping men and boys as music pounded until I reached the edge. I walked up the steps to stand completely exposed in the light to the leering men. I tried to be easy and laid back and not wriggle my tits too much, but the music was too demanding to just cruise and so I just danced as I would normally. Of course with tits my size it didn't matter, they had a life of their own. The music pounded on as I wove and gyrated to its beat, my breasts bouncing and swaying. I couldn't see across the floor of the room, which just seemed dark in the bright lights shining on me, with only the bar and a few table lights standing out. But the faces of those standing close to the stage were visible as they stared at me as I performed. They were a mixed bunch, some older, but quite a few younger boys who were probably just over 18. What a delight for them to be able to watch naked women performing, they would probably all be struggling with their erect cocks. My stepbrother who sprung an erection watching a swimsuit ad on the tele, would die to be here perving on me. It was strange for as I thought of him, it was almost as if I could see him in front of me staring up, grinning that silly grin he had, when he tried to catch me undressed. I had to shake my head to clear the sight of him leering at me, as I danced naked but knew I must be mistaken.

The music changed and I continued to dance for the punters and didn't note the time was moving on. I would be pleased to finish when my Stepfather said as it was first night he would come just before they closed and wait until the end to drive me home, normally I caught a bus to go anywhere. It was 11 and the music came to an end and time was called, to the groans of the men.

As I was walking back to the bar an older man approached me and I thought he wanted a final fondle but he smiled and asked me if I was interested in making some more money modelling for him. I was a bit surprised, modelling? He reached in his pocket and pulled out a card handing it to me. It read "Ron Temus - Glamour Photographer"

As he stared at my tits he went on, "The pay is very flexible, depending on what I did, but I had what he was looking for."

I wasn't sure what to say, I had never even thought about modelling, it was a world far away from my dull suburban existence, so I turned smiled and back replying, "I'll think about it,"

"Good you could make a lot of money with those tits, give me a ring," with which he left.

Slowly the bar emptied as the punters reluctantly left, many of them with a laugh offering to give me a lift home ...on their cocks. We all went around the room tidying tables and chairs, picking up glasses from the tables, emptying ashtrays still nude or semi-nude until the bar room was nearly empty save for us girls. The main clean was done in the morning by the cleaners. I looked around the room, the tables were now clear and I returned to where Rosie was finishing up behind the bar with the last few items.

I returned to the bar where Rosie was loading the glass washer, she said, "I see you met Ron," looking over to where the man was leaving.

"Yes, he gave me his card,"

"He's always looking for new girls, he pays well and does everything from soft-core to under the counter stuff, if you know what I mean. I've done some stuff for him."

"Is he OK, I mean not, just a dirty old man?"

"Oh yes, he skates on the edge of the law but he's fine, not one of the pervs, you'll get them offering as well."

"Wow, this is a new world for me."

"It's all money Evie, make it while you can."

Rosie looked over the room to where I could faintly see my stepfather and his brother talking to Drago.

"Do yourself a favour and put most of your tips away in your locker Evie, I think you're going to need it soon. If you like, I'll help you set up a bank account tomorrow. If he," she nodded towards my stepfather, "asks about the money tell him they are pooled until the end of the week."

"Thanks Rosie, yeah I think you might be right?" I said I as I remember the looks in both my stepdad and his brother's eyes when I'd stripped for Drago earlier in the day, I'd seen that look all night, lust.

"OK Evie, you did well and the punters certainly liked you, what do you think, reckon you can keep going?" Rosie looked seriously at me.

"Where else can I get this sort of money, and you don't need brains here just a pair of tits and it's not so bad, I mean were all naked under our clothes, only here they are invisible." I chuckled, and we laughed together. "Yes I think I'll have to, if I want to get away from home."

It seemed strange to be having this serious conversation standing naked in a bar room. Finally we finished and it was time for me to get dressed and go.

I took my tips and went back into the changing room and after putting the tips away quickly stripped putting the few items I had on in the washing basket and got dressed. Then taking a deep breath went out to meet my stepfather and go home, I was exhausted. As I approached the figures turned to face me and to my horror my stepbrother suddenly came up behind them grinning from ear to ear.

"Nice tits there Evie," he chuckled, "and the rest." He said looking down at my crotch.

"What's he doing here? How long has he been here?" I gasped, shocked.

"Oh we came about 10, the lad has to know about these sorts of things sometime Evie, so I thought it would be a good chance for him to come along." My stepfather said with a grin. "Anyway let's get home, it's late, Maurice let me borrow his car so there's plenty of room."

I said goodbye to Drago and we arranged for me to be there tomorrow at 5.30. As we walked out to the car my father and Joe went in front and I was stuck with Roger who had a grin from ear to ear as he pestered me about serving the men naked, and did mum know I was doing it. I replied that of course she didn't and I needed to keep it that way. He grinned and said quietly that if that was the case I'd have to do him a few favours in the future, like "performing" for his mates. I knew then there was no choice for me but to leave home as the little pervert would have me at his mercy.

I knew my life would change from this night on, and hopefully for the better as I could finally move away from home and become independent.