All Comments on 'Topsy Turvy Ch. 03'

by ElleMunro78

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
missingmissmissingmissover 13 years ago
Nice

always like your writing, come back quickly pls pls pls.

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
another haha

now the cliffhanger is funny. so funny, i forgive you for making us wait for a month before you wrote the update.

please do not be cruel and start working on the next chapter. it felt like a year honestly. just kidding. :)

honeybreehoneybreeover 13 years ago
great update!

I was laughing reading Veronica part, sorry but that is what she gets thinking the grass was greener on the other side. I love the dynamics of Mike's character. But the La Las friendship sound like a blast I like the developing of the the story hurry soon with the update!

peethreepeethreeover 13 years ago

Don't let Mike mess up and give Veronica even a little bit of the time of day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wait what? Oh yeah...

Good update... had to read twice though to refresh my memory on what's going on. Perhaps if it takes over a month and a half to post updates, you could start out with a quick recap. I read the whole chapter saying "Wait what? Oh yeah. Wait, whose that? Oh yeah. Wait, what's the deal with them? Oh yeah. Okay now I remember, now I'm caught up..." Chapter Over. Dammit!

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
the last line says

it all : I was kidnapped. now to find the reason why, and what fireworks come from it.( and i hope roni ends up on the street in tatters, she deserves it)

LadyeTLadyeTover 13 years ago
Love It!!!

I love these characters. I crave longer updates, but I want you to take your time and do what you do so well. Trying to be patient, definitely not my style, but you're so worth it!!!

LunanoireLunanoireover 13 years ago
Awwww

- Gave you a four because it was so short! Argh! Write please! I look forward to your episodes. Although this would be a demi-sode. :-)

LunanoireLunanoireover 13 years ago
Egad!

Properly chastised am I for chiding you about the length of your last. Been there with the life-sucking job. Sail on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Come on

Girl its time for an update i need more of these great charecters youv'e created. I haven't laughed so much in ages. So come update soon please, pretty please with a cherry on top.

CounselorJohnCounselorJohnover 12 years ago
Loving your work!!

So it was only today that I stumbled upon your products and I have to tell you that I have LOTS of superlatives to offer. Great story line, well portrayed and captivating characters, interesting relationships, excellent construction and very well edited. Keep it up and well done!!

Sometimes I wish that I were British so that I could express myself with your humor and grace too. (Of couse am 1/4 Manx and 1/4 Manchester, so you see that I'm in the ball park.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous