Torchwood Day 01 Pt. 02

Story Info
Gwen’s orgasmic frenzy continues.
7.5k words
3.33
2.3k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen approached the entrance to Torchwood, feeling nervous as she strode down into the main atrium. The door slid open, and she stepped out, pausing for a while as she stared at the team trapped in the stasis field.

She approached the computer overlooking the lower section of the atrium and sat down. Looking through the various systems relating to the stasis field, trying to figure out what to do next.

"There's gotta be something here... I don't want to let them all out just yet." She muttered frustratedly, tapping her fingers on the desk as she searched.

Admitting to herself that she didn't really know what she was doing, only going off of Gwen's limited knowledge of Torchwood's systems. Having not used human technology to this extent before she took Gwen's body.

"This looks promising." She mumbled, clicking on an option for the field circumference perimeters. Glancing up from the computer, she figured it'd be wise to do Ianto first. Picking them off one by one until she worked out how to deal with the other two women.

Typing on the keyboard, she began narrowing the stasis field to release Ianto, who was standing close to the outer edge beside Tosh. However, as the field started shrinking, she noticed that it was extremely close to releasing Jack and Carys as well.

She drew her gun and approached the field, observing as the field shrank. Luckily it was just enough to pull Ianto out.

Gwen grabbed hold of him and pulled him free of the field. She aimed her gun at him as he came to, looking around in confusion as Gwen stared him down.

"Hey, Ianto. Sorry about earlier. Maybe I can make it up to you?" She said sweetly, lowering her weapon and tucking it into the back of her jeans.

"Um. Hi. What's going on?" He gulped, hoping Gwen was back to normal and here to free them all.

Gwen gazed into his eyes, letting her pheromones do their work as she drew closer.

"Just making sure you're alright. I'm trying to fight it. This creature inside me. I need your help." She said calmly, touching his hand. He gulped again

"How do I... What should I..." He mumbled, taking a deep breath as he started to get hard. Feeling a strange sense of calm washing over him as she urged him away from the field and away from the computers.

"A handsome guy like you? I think you know. Maybe I can help you. Show you some real appreciation..." she said softly. Backing him towards the railing as she ran her hands along his slim and young body.

Ianto stuttered nervously as she toyed with him, slowly working his belt loose. Gwen bit her lips, placing a hand behind his neck as she gently coaxed him into a kiss.

"I don't know... We should let the others out. They can help you." He said breathily, struggling to stay focused.

As he backed against the railing, she rubbed his semi-hard cock through his trousers, sensing he wasn't getting aroused enough by her advances.

The moment their lips met, any resistance he had faded away. Kissing back timidly at first, she began removing his trousers, pulling them down and sliding her hand into his underwear, grasping his dick and starting to stroke it slowly.

Gwen sighed blissfully as he grabbed her arse, squeezing it firmly as he fell under her spell, flooding him with her powerful pheromones making his shaft rock hard as she kept stroking it.

They kissed passionately, groping each other longingly. Ianto stripped off his trousers and kicking them aside before undoing hers, pulling them down enough to push her underwear down.

Gwen wasted no time sliding his dick into her dripping wet pussy. They moaned softly as Gwen started thrusting, steadily building up to a constant rhythm.

Ianto moaned blissfully as she sped, letting her pheromones rush him towards an explosive climax. He held on to her tightly as his knees faltered, leaning on her as she thrust away eagerly.

"Yeah, come on! That's it." She moaned breathily, feeling his orgasm brewing rapidly.

She thrust faster still, desperate for another hit of sweet orgasmic energy. Ianto strained, grunting as he got closer and closer, letting her fuck him ravenously.

Gwen whimpered blissfully as she felt him on the verge of coming, feeling him tense up inside her as he approached climax.

Soon Ianto's body began to glow faintly as he neared release, steadily intensifying until finally, he came, thrashing for a brief moment as he busted his load inside her before erupting into a cloud of shimmering gold energy, leaving a pile of dust behind as Gwen gasped.

She absorbed the cloud of gold mist, falling against the railing as she moaned, absorbing all the energy from his climax. Ramming her hand down her pants, she fingered herself furiously as her body soaked up the last of his energy, making her tremble as she almost came.

However, Ianto's energy didn't feel quite as good as the others. It wasn't enough. She needed more, craving that sweet bliss of a big hit.

She sighed softly as she steadied herself, standing back up and partially zipping up her jeans as she turned around to face the stasis field, eyeing Jack up like a thick juicy steak.

"Time for the big one." She said breathily, returning to the computer to continue narrowing the field.

She began narrowing it again, but this time only slightly so she could pull Jack free of it without releasing Carys as well. It shrank enough to free one of Jack's arms.

Gwen approached with her gun at the ready once more. Grabbing Jack, she heaved as hard as she could, pulling him free, almost pulling Carys out with him in the process.

Jack struggled forward, greeted by Gwen with a gun to his head.

"Gwen?" He said cautiously, keeping some distance from her.

"Hi, Jack." She purred, lowering her gun.

"Stay back, Gwen. I'm not going to do this."

Gwen cocked her head, grinning at him as she eyed him from head to toe, her body gushing with potent pheromones, made even stronger by her recent hit.

"Oh, you will. You know you want to. A pretty woman like me begging for your big manly cock. You can't help but want to fuck me." She purred, slowly getting closer as her pheromones started to take hold.

Jack tried to stay focused as he continued backing away, noticing that he couldn't take his eyes off her succulent body. He knew she was playing into his flirtatious nature, but couldn't resist her siren-like call enticing him in.

"Gwen, stop. We can still help you. You don't have to do this." He stammered as she slowly closed the gap between them.

"You can help me. All I need is a kiss, just one kiss, and I'll do all the rest." She said reassuringly, almost within arms reach as Jack was finally backed against a wall, breathing heavily as he fought the temptation to embrace her.

"No, not like that. Come on, Gwen, I know you're still in there. Fight it." He said, looking around for any means of escape.

"I don't want to fight it. It feels too good. Come on, just one kiss."She purred, reaching out to him.

"Maybe this is what she needs. It might be enough to overwhelm her and free Gwen. Worst case, it kills both of them. But there's only one way to find out." He said internally, hoping the hit she'd receive from him would overload the alien possessing Gwen.

Gwen took his hand, lacing their fingers together as she ran the other up his chest. Jack shook his head, feeling dizzy as her pheromones overwhelmed him.

"You know you want to, big guy." She purred, feeling his resistance falter, her pheromones taking hold of him as she urged him in for a kiss to seal the deal.

Jack immediately kissed back, reluctantly giving in to her enchanting call. Gwen grinned as she undid his jeans, eager to get started whilst she had the chance.

It didn't take long for Jack to get hard as she pulled his cock out, massaging it vigorously, squeezing it gently to see if he was ready to go in. And sure enough, after some rapid stroking and intense kissing, it was time. She span him around, backing him over to the stairs where they lay down.

Gwen straddled him as she undid her jeans again, pushing her panties down and sliding his throbbing member inside her. She immediately felt a difference as the energy inside him was already stirring.

She started off gently thrusting, easing into it as they both moaned softly.

"Gwen. I just want you to know... I hope this works. I'm sorry for whatever happens." He said breathily, propping himself up so he could see her bouncing on his dick.

"Oh, you will be. You will be." Gwen laughed, moaning as she sped up. Confident that this was going to work out the way she hoped. Either way, there was no going back now.

Their inner thighs slapped as Gwen thrust away at his dick, throwing her hair back as she bit her lips, gazing at the ceiling with her eyes closed, breathing heavily.

"Come on, give it to me! Give it all to me!" She whimpered, keeping a steady pace, feeling the energy within Jack intensifying as he started to glow brightly, almost blinding her as it built.

Jack groaned uncomfortably as his body began to burn up. Holding Gwen's slender hips, he saw his hands and arms starting to disintegrate as he slowly turned into energy.

Gwen wailed blissfully as she started absorbing the small amounts emitting from Jack's body, feeling the intense heat bellowing from him as his body became shrouded in light. He took deep and sharp breaths as he began to cum, busting his load and erupting in a massive explosion of orgasmic energy, throwing Gwen across the room in the process.

Gwen cried out in exquisite ecstasy as her body began absorbing the immense discharge of highly charged orgasm energy. Her legs shook as she came, gushing juices everywhere as she soaked everything up.

Including Jack's vast wealth of knowledge about Torchwood, all the things he'd experienced throughout his life and most importantly, about another powerful and wise entity, the Doctor.

The massive cloud of bright burning energy filled the entire room, swarming around Gwen as it flowed into her body. Her mouth and eyes glowed bright gold, gasping as she struggled to breathe. Her body being overwhelmed by it all.

She screamed blissfully between gasps, her body filling with orgasmic energy. Her toes curled as she trembled uncontrollably, groping the floor, her hair, and her body, overwhelmed by the ecstasy of it all.

As her body absorbed it all, she felt stronger, her muscles subtly bulking. All this energy needed to go somewhere, so as well as improving her physical strength, her mind became ultra-boosted, almost granting her supernatural-level abilities.

She could feel her mind racing like never before, seeing an extended view of everything around her, to the point where she could see herself on the floor squirming in amongst the torrent of shimmering gold light around her.

Her body glowed intensely as it soaked it all up, gradually fading as the room cleared.

Gwen's eyes and mouth glowing brightly. All she could do was lay there writhing blissfully for what felt like an eternity, gasping with trembling breaths as she came again.

After a few seemingly endless minutes, the swirling gold mist soaked into Gwen's succulent body, leaving her gasping on the floor as her body continued to glow a bright gold for a while longer.

She climaxed yet again as she slowly came down from her mind-blowing high. All she could do was gasp and squirm blissfully for several exquisite minutes. As the room settled, Gwen slowly pushed herself upright, groaning heavily.

"Fuckin hell." She sighed, swaying as she sat there, coming to her senses. Her head spun as she struggled to process it all, the endless energy surging through her and the immense knowledge she'd gained pushing Gwen's poor human body to its limits.

She looked down to see a large pile of dust where Jack once was. The only thing left of him after she'd absorbed all that orgasmic energy bottled up inside him.

Gwen looked down at her body, feeling very different. Even though nothing had physically changed, she knew something was different about her now.

She stared over at the two women trapped in the stasis field, feeling an intense urge to release them, sensing they were now far more useful to her, but she didn't know why just yet.

Gwen stood up, staggering slightly as she walked to the computer on the other side of the atrium. She slumped into the seat before the computer, shaking her head as she tried to focus.

"Get it together! Fuck sake." She cursed, typing on the computer and deactivating the stasis field.

She jumped up, almost falling over, crashing into the bannister nearby as she drew her gun. Watching the stasis field fade away, releasing Tosh and Carys.

The two women gasped as Gwen approached them, gun drawn, aimed at Carys head. Tosh glanced to her sides to see it was just her and Carys left.

"Gwen. Where's Jack and Ianto?" She asked, reaching for Carys hand and urging her to step back.

"They served their purpose. What do you think?" She sniggered, keeping her gun raised as she approached.

"What do you want with us? You can't feed on us, and I'm the only one left who can work any of this equipment here." Tosh gulped, raising her hands as Carys stepped behind her.

"Oh, really? Well, we'll see about that. Jack wasn't just a tasty treat, you know." Gwen giggled, tapping the gun against the side of her head.

Gwen took a deep breath, closing her eyes before exhaling a huge cloud of glowing purple gas.

Tosh and Carys backed away as the thick purple cloud of gas swirled above them violently, getting larger by the second until it suddenly darted towards them, splitting off towards both of them.

Tosh grabbed a screaming Carys, hoping to protect her as the gas swarmed around them. Before they could react, the sex gas invaded their bodies, entering through their mouths and filling them with her gaseous essence.

The two women gasped, unable to do anything to resist as Gwen hijacked their bodies. They began moaning softly as she assumed control.

Gwen sighed, stumbling back slightly as the flow of gas ceased. She stood back, watching with delight as the two women fell under her complete control. Absorbing all their memories and experiences, making her head rush even more as she assimilated it all.

The pair of them had become autonomous extensions of herself that would obey every command she gave. Only they didn't have the luxury of protection from ratjamming like her, so her next move was to find a way they could survive feeding on endless orgasmic energy, given that they had an entire planet of men to feast on.

As the gas flowed into their bodies, they began to transform, taking on similar physical adjustments to that of Gwen. Filled with an intense warm tingling rushing through their bodies. Their boobs began to swell steadily, stretching their clothes to their limits as they increased by several sizes.

At the same time, their butt, hips and legs also began to expand. Carys dress struggled to contain it all as her physical features grew substantially, turning her petite frame into a far curvier form, tearing parts of her dress in the process.

Tosh's skirt was torn apart at the seams as but hips broadened, soon causing it to fall off entirely, leaving her standing there in her underwear and a heavily stretched shirt.

Tosh and Carys absorbed the last of the immense purple gas cloud surrounding them, moaning softly as they immediately began feeling uncontrollably horny. The warm tingling soon subsided as their bodies settled into their new form.

There was a few moments of calm silence as Tosh and Carys assimilated the gas, taking sensual breaths as they tried to control their growing hormonal urges.

Gwen stared in awe at their vastly improved bodies, admiring their succulent features.

"Oh wow. Well, that's just bloody brilliant!" Gwen laughed, grabbing her amulet and kissing it.

"The adjuster must have copied my physical changes onto you guys." She added, surprising herself as she seemed to understand the science behind it thanks to the knowledge she'd gained from Captain Jack, albeit she was still processing loads of it, and most of it was a random jumble of information for now.

Curious to know whether or not the adjuster had also affected their biology to become immune to rat-jamming, she decided to send them out into the city to test her theory.

"Right. Listen up. Toshiko, I need you to help me find a way of producing more of my gas form. The more people we can possess, the easier it'll be to feed on more guys." Said Gwen.

"And Carys. You head out into the city. Find out if you're immune to rat-jamming. That'll solve a ton of problems if you are." She added, glancing at each of them.

"With pleasure. I'll let you know if I'm alright. If you don't hear from me, the answer is probably no." Chirped Carys, grinning playfully as she headed towards the entrance, heading out into the city to find more victims.

"We could always use the rift? It might not be sexual energy, but I don't see why that would make much of a difference?" Said Tosh, heading over to the computer with Gwen by her side.

"Maybe," Gwen muttered. Suddenly recalling some of Jack's memories. Getting flashbacks of a man he met called the Doctor. An almost ageless alien with the ability to change his face. Seeing flashes of him in the Tardis struggling to stop the rift from destroying it.

"Hang on a second. Could you do me a favour? Look up, the Doctor, for me. Something tells me he might be quite useful." Said Gwen, leaning closer as Tosh searched for him.

Tosh pulled up all Torchwood's information on the Doctor, piquing Gwen's interest as she read more about his Regenerative abilities, explaining his change of faces and helping to unravel more of the knowledge she'd acquired from Jack.

"See if you can send a message out to this, Doctor. I'd like to meet him." She said confidently, mulling over an idea in her head. Despite knowing the likelihood of the Doctor putting a stop to her orgasmic feeding frenzy, she felt confident she had the upper hand.

"I'll see what I can do. In the meantime, we could use the rift as an energy source to feed on. However, there's one slight issue." Said Tosh.

"It's missing parts?" Gwen asked. Recalling scattered details from Jack's memories.

"Yes. But we should be able to track them down." Said Tosh, searching through the archives on the computer.

After a few hours of searching and brainstorming, they managed to figure out where both the parts were--and had successfully broadcasted a signal that would hopefully attract the Doctor's attention, leading him right into their laps.

Gwen had a sudden moment of realisation. Less than a day ago, she was a mere scavenger, feeding on the lowly scraps of humanity that stumbled into her path.

But now, she'd seized control of one of Earth's most critical secret organisations and was about to take the first steps toward laying claim to an entire planet!

"Take the car, track down this Manger guy and get that part off him. Pose as one of these servants of Abbadon if you have to. I'll stay put and wait for the Doctor to pay us a visit." Said Gwen, retrieving one of the parts for the rift manipulator from the safe in the office.

"Wish me luck." Said Tosh, glancing down at her exposed legs. Realising she'd need to stop off at home first before confronting anyone. She headed out with Gwen watching her leave, admiring her big jiggly butt as she walked.

Gwen turned back to face the rift manipulator, sighing contently as she began planning her next moves.

****

Gwen sat slumped in a chair in Jack's office, sighing out of boredom as she twiddled with her gun, spinning around on the desk. It had been a couple of hours since Tosh had left to track down Bilis Manger, yet neither she nor the Doctor had shown up.

Her phone rang out of the blue. Pulling her phone out of the pocket of her tight jeans and answering it. To her surprise, it was Carys.