Torchwood Day 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I'm still going. No headaches yet. Probably been through at least a dozen people so far. So I'd say that rat-jamming problem is behind us now." Chirped Carys, eyeing up another victim across the street as she spoke, watching him enter a nightclub.

"Perfect! In that case, then, crack on. If anything does start to happen, let me know." Gwen replied.

"Sure thing. Catch you later." Said Carys. They hung up, and Carys quickly caught up to the guy she spotted.

Gwen meanwhile continued to wait, gazing around at the office as she twiddled her thumbs.

Suddenly she began to hear a strange rhythmic noise followed by gusts of wind blowing through the atrium, hearing a distinct vwoorping sound steadily getting louder as a familiar blue police box materialised on the upper section of the main atrium.

Eventually, the wind and sounds ceased as a tall, handsome stranger with spiky hair poked his head out curiously.

"Hello? Anyone home?" Called the Doctor. Gwen stepped out of the office and towards the Tardis.

The Doctor stepped from the Tardis, slipping out his Sonic. He took a quick scan of the place. As he turned around, he spotted Gwen.

"Ah, hello. Don't mind me. I'm the Doctor." He chirped. Raising his sonic to his ear, picking up only one life sign that seemed to throw the sonic off, unsure whether it was human or alien.

"I'm Gwen." She replied, her body emanating its powerful pheromones.

"Right. Um, I just popped in to see an old friend. Jack Harkness. Is he around?" the Doctor asked politely, giving Gwen an inquisitive gaze as she stood there smirking at him, noticing the gun in her hand.

"Not anymore. It's just me now. Why don't you come keep a lonely girl company for a while?" Gwen giggled, winking at the handsome stranger, keeping her gaze fixed with his as she waited for her pheromones to wear him down.

His gut told him to run, but his curiosity got the better of him as he subtly aimed his sonic at Gwen, scanning her, which showed her life signs conflicting.

"Well. Whatever it is you're up to here. I'll give you one chance to give up that body and return to wherever it is you came from." Hoping to plead with the presence inhabiting Gwen.

"Even if I could. I can't go anywhere else. I'd die without a body." Said Gwen calmly.

"And I'm willing to help you. I'll take you someplace else where you can live peacefully. But you have to let this woman go." Said the Doctor.

"How can you help me?" She asked.

"I'm guessing you're some kind of spirit or something? I can find a vessel for you. Find you a planet to live on, and no one else needs to get hurt." Said the Doctor, offering his hand to her.

"You take me somewhere else first. Then I'll let her go."

"Let her go now." The Doctor countered.

Gwen raised her gun and opened fire, catching the Doctor off guard as two bullets struck him in the chest, piercing one of his hearts. The Doctor yelped in agony as he stumbled back, falling into a desk nearby, clutching his chest.

"You'll do fine, I think. That regeneration trick of yours will be very helpful." Gwen giggled, letting off another round and striking the Doctor in the shoulder.

"No! You can't!" He groaned, heaving himself up and attempting to stagger back towards the Tardis, grunting painfully.

His hands and face began to glow gold as the regeneration process began, his body too critically injured to hold it off until he could get to safety.

Gwen waited patiently for his regeneration to progress, watching as the Doctor stood up and raised his arms out to his sides, breathing heavily as his body began to die.

Golden energy emanating from his head and hands and steadily increasing. His breathing slowed to calm and gentle breaths as he prepared himself for the transition to his next body, finding a brief moment of clarity, making peace with his untimely demise before his body erupted in a dazzling sound of burning gold light.

Gwen took a deep breath, closing her eyes as she relinquished her body, unleashing her gaseous form upon the Doctor in all its glory. As it surrounded him, it began to feed on the excess energy pouring from the Doctor's body.

Despite it not being sexual energy and not feeling anywhere near as nice, it still continued to make her stronger. Tapping into it, she began forcing her way into the Doctor's body whilst he regenerated, causing him to gasp and choke as the gas filled his skinny body.

Once Gwen was empty, she dropped like a ragdoll. Leaving the gas swirling around the Doctor, filling him as he regenerated. He could do nothing to stop it as it hijacked his body, altering the regeneration process so she could become part of him permanently.

The Doctor's face began to morph as a new body formed, straining as he fought against the immense force of the gas invading him, already inside his mind assimilating his thoughts and memories.

He let out a pained cry as his body transformed, morphing into a slim but curvy redhead female, who also cried painfully as the transformation finished.

The vale of shimmering gold light faded as the Doctor's new body took form. Still shrouded by the enormous swirling cloud of sex gas that hid her face from view.

As the gas filled her body, her physical features underwent subtle changes to replicate the enhanced shape that Gwen had taken on, making her butt larger and hips broader, hugging her clothes tightly. Her bust also grew considerably, becoming slightly more significant than Gwen's were now that her new body could change more easily. Only now, she needed to find a bra that could comfortably fit them.

The gas gradually cleared, revealing her young angular face, vivid blue eyes, a strong jawline and vibrant, long, flowing red hair. She took a deep satisfying breath as she opened her eyes, coming to her senses as she lowered her arms, staggering briefly, her head spinning like crazy.

She fell against one of the desks close by, leaning against it. Her chest felt strange as her heart rate settled. The Doctor gasped softly, feeling her chest as she realised she had two hearts.

"Oh my god... That's so weird!" She said, also surprised by the change in her voice. Her previously Welsh accent changed to a soft-spoken American tone.

She held her throat, massaging it briefly before glancing at her hands. Giggling to herself, she looked down at her slim but curvy figure squeezed into the former male incarnation's attire, her shirt struggling to keep her breasts in, and her trousers would later prove challenging to change out of.

"This is amazing. God." Said the Doctor, reaching up to check her hair, feeling her silky, lush red locks. She bit her lips as she sighed softly.

"I gotta see this." She chirped, staggering slightly as she searched for a mirror, eager to see what she looked like.

Heading into Jack's office, she spotted a mirror on the wall. Approaching with a grin, she caught her first glimpse of her new body.

The Doctor gasped, practically jumping for joy when she saw her new face--greeted by vibrant blue eyes and a large toothy grin, becoming mesmerised by it.

"Oh, wow! These Timelords, are very nice! I feel all, fresh and gooey. Everything feels so smooth. Damn!" She giggled, running her hands down the length of her chest and waist, turning to the side to get a better look at her side profile, admiring the very sleek curves she now boasted.

As her mind stabilised, still assimilating the many hundreds of years of knowledge the Doctor had, her attention turned to the Tardis. Since she couldn't activate the rift yet, she had some time to kill and explore her new ship.

The Doctor headed out of the office, approaching the Tardis slowly, running her hand along the doors. The feeling of the semi-smooth wood under her fingers triggered more of her assimilated memories to surface.

She snapped her fingers, causing one of the doors to swing open. The Doctor stepped forward, peering in curiously. Greeted by the vast brown coral-like interior, walking up the metal ramp towards the console as she marvelled at its beauty.

The Tardis hummed and whirred, almost making her jump when she realised she could understand it, questioning who she was and what she'd done to the Doctor.

"Oh, sweetie. I'm sorry. It's still me... I'm still the Doctor. I just had to make a few alterations to suit my needs." She chirped, touching the console gently, running her hand around its edge as she circled it.

The Tardis hummed and whirred loudly, seemingly threatening the Doctor.

"Don't get bitchy with me, sweetheart! I know everything he knew, so let's just try and get along, okay? I really don't want to have to start hurting you in order to get you on my side." The Doctor snapped, folding her arms as she stared at the time rotor.

The Tardis hummed again, causing the Doctor to scowl.

"This is who I am now! Our species are joined permanently! No matter what you think you can do to me, I'll always be here! I am and will always be the Doctor." She barked, slamming her hands on the console.

As she headed out of the console room, the Tardis continued to argue with her. Refusing to accept that the sex gas had permanent control over the Doctor's body, despite the two having been blended together during regeneration, effectively creating a new time lord hybrid.

"Look, we can argue about this for all eternity at this rate, but I've got a planet to feast on! So if you don't mind, I'm gonna go change into something a little sexier!" The Doctor giggled, twirling on the spot as she strode off to find the wardrobe, itching to get out of these extremely ill-fitting clothes.

Meanwhile, Tosh had kitted herself out with new attire to suit her curvy figure. She wore a light grey skirt, dark tights and a slightly larger white shirt, deciding to stick with her smart causal look for now.

She strode out of her apartment and jumped back in the Range Rover, heading to the only known location of Bilis Manger.

Carys, on the other hand, struggled to hunt down more victims as the early morning sun rose over the city. There were very few people out and about. However, she was pleased to be back in action now that the sex gas controlled her once more, her mind tainted by its presence, making her feel more and more comfortable with what she needed to do.

But her luck soon changed as she spotted two drunken fools staggering down the street some distance away. Having been up all night on a pub crawl, they were yet to return home.

Carys crossed the street and got herself into character, acting as though she'd also had a couple of drinks.

"Hey, boys. Good night?" She asked with a cheeky grin. They both looked over at her, surprised to see someone was behind them.

"Oh, sorry, love." One of them said, staggering aside to let her pass, thinking nothing of it.

"Would either of you, uh, be looking for some company tonight?" She giggled, quickly lifting her top to flash her boobs.

"Oi Oi. You alright, love?" The other chirped, catching up with her and leaning in for a kiss.

Carys went with it, beckoning the other guy over to join them as she urged them both down a secluded alleyway, towered by tall buildings on either side, providing plenty of cover for her to work her magic.

They both wondered after her eagerly, not questioning a thing as she led them into the secluded alley. A dark grin appeared on her face as she stopped against a wall, allowing them to catch up.

Before they could get their hands on her, she hushed them and unbuckled the first guy's trousers. Shoving her hand down his boxers, Carys stroked his already rock-hard dick.

She played along as the other guy came over, wasting no time dropping his pants too. Carys smiled. Easy prey, she thought.

Carys powerful pheromones had them completely under her thrall, so much so that she could command them with a mere suggestive glance. However, they couldn't tell the difference between her influence and the effects of all the alcohol they'd been drinking, so they were blissfully unaware of their senses telling them to run.

With both the men standing in front of her, trousers around their ankles, she began stroking their dicks, slipping her legs apart so one could slip himself inside her dripping wet pussy. The other stood there moaning as Carys tugged his dick, keeping in time with the thrusts of the other guy so they'd hopefully cum at the same time.

Carys bent her knees slightly, allowing the guy to thrust easier. The three of them moaned breathily, echoing down the alley. Lost in the heat of the moment as the guys enjoyed themselves. Carys played along patiently, feeling their energies building within them as her pheromones propelled them towards climax.

She moaned louder as their energy drew closer to release, craving the sweet warmth of an orgasmic high. The guys huffed and grunted blissfully, the one inside her sweating as he thrust harder and harder, unable to stop himself.

The pair of them began to glow faintly as they neared orgasm. The guy being jacked off came first, bursting into a cloud of gold-shining mist. His friend saw it in the corner of his eyes, wanting to stop and run, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't stop fucking her.

He strained as he continued thrusting, crying out in ecstasy as he came, bursting into a cloud of gold mist seconds later.

Carys writhed blissfully as she leaned against the cold, damp wall, soaking up their energies, feeling that familiar satisfaction she and the others craved so dearly. Grabbing her hair, scrunching it in her hand as the clouds of radiant energy were absorbed into her body.

After a few blissful moments that didn't last anywhere near long enough, she sighed contently, stepping over the two piles of ashes and heading back out onto the street to find more eager victims.

Tosh, on the other hand, had made her way to the house of Bilis Manger. Parking up on the curb on the opposite side of the street, she jumped out and approached the front door, composing herself as she knocked firmly. The door opened slowly, and an older gentleman peered out cautiously.

"Can I help you?" asked Bilis.

Tosh leaned closer with a thin smirk as she whispered. Her powerful pheromones emanating from her body as she spoke.

"All hail Abaddon." She said quietly.

Bilis's eyes widened. He nodded as he stepped back, allowing Tosh to enter. Caught in her enchanting gaze, he began to feel its effects, thinking he was merely overexcited.

"The time has finally come?" He asked.

"Yes. It has. I have access to the rift at Torchwood. I don't have much time before they're on to me. I need something from you." She replied, beckoning him over as he shut the door.

Her lust was already raging within as he drew closer. Even for an elderly man, the temptation for a fix was insatiable.

Tosh gently touched his shoulder, tracing her hand down his arm slowly. Making Bilis extremely susceptible as he was quickly overwhelmed by her powerful pheromones.

Tosh tried to reign herself in, taking a few steps back as she forced herself to focus on what she came for.

"The Rift manipulator. I need that part you have. Now." She said firmly.

"Why, of course. Wait here, my dear." Said Bilis, heading off to retrieve the final piece of the rift manipulator.

Tosh sighed, rubbing her forehead as she fought to control her overwhelming urge to feed.

"Just get the part. Get back to base. Then we can have some fun." She muttered under her breath. A short while later, Bilis returned with a spring in his step.

"Take great care. Without this, he cannot return. I thank you for your service to him." He said with a smile.

"All hail Abbadon." Said Tosh, neatening up her hair as Bilis handed her the part.

"All hail Abbadon! Soon the world shall fall his might." Said Bilis eagerly. The excitement of the possibility of releasing the great beast blinded him from noticing her treachery.

Tosh smiled, turning without another word and heading for the door. She swiftly departed, jumping in the Range Rover and speeding off back to HQ to give Gwen the part she needed. Only she was in for a surprise.

****

Back at the Hub, the Doctor strode from her Tardis kitted out with all new attire and a fresh layer of makeup. Her fiery auburn hair complemented by vibrant red lipstick and dark eyeliner.

Sporting skinny dark blue skinny jeans to show off her big peachy butt. Knee-height high-heeled boots. A two-tone black and purple corset pushing up her already ample cleavage. Covered by an open front dark purple blazer.

She strode up to the rift manipulator, sighing contently, her heeled boots clattering firmly against the concrete. The Doctor suddenly remembered she'd left Gwen out cold on the floor. Glancing back, she saw Gwen sitting up, holding her head in agony and crying as the pain refused to subside.

The Doctor approached confidently, kneeling before her. Gwen jumped upon noticing her, trying to back away.

"How you holding up?" The Doctor asked, gently pulling Gwen's hands away from her head.

"What've you done to me?" Gwen sobbed.

"The atomic default adjuster. It modified your biology to accommodate my presence. Sorry to break it to you like this, but you won't survive for long without me." Said the Doctor, contemplating setting her free, her reward for getting her this far, freedom from her enchanting hold.

"I don't want to die!" Gwen sobbed, giving the Doctor a teary-eyed look as her headache quickly intensified. The Doctor sighed, thinking for a moment.

"You've seen my mind, and I've seen yours. You're a good person. You know what I'll do to this world and soon many others. Do you really want to be part of that?" The Doctor asked firmly.

Gwen sighed, faced with a dilemma. Die here with her humanity intact, or live on with an alien energy parasite inside her forever. However, she couldn't deny that the high they felt from feeding on all that orgasmic energy was beyond anything she could have imagined. No human experience could possibly rival it.

As much as she would hate herself for betraying her own species, there were far worse fates to meet. At least she could live on reaping the benefits of the sex gas's ravages.

Gwen gulped, meeting the Doctor's intense and enchanting gaze as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

"There's got to be something. I don't want to die." Gwen pleaded.

"Oh, there is. Thanks to this new body and all the energy I absorbed from Captain Jack. Who knows, maybe this won't be our last adventure? How about it?" Said the Doctor with a grin, offering her hand to Gwen.

Gwen nodded, taking the Doctor's hand and coming to her feet with her aid.

"You got me to where I wanted to be. I couldn't have done any of this without your body. Seems fair I give you a chance to see the universe by my side." Said the Doctor, holding Gwen close as she took a deep breath, her hands and face starting to glow gold faintly as she consumed a small portion of regenerative energy to create another copy of her gaseous form.

The Doctor's body emanated exceptionally powerful pheromones, allowing her to seduce any living being easily. Gwen became ensnared by her hypnotic gaze to the point where she no longer noticed the steadily increasing pain of her headache.

The two stared longingly at one another, their faces coming close to one another as the Doctor leaned closer, whispering into her ear.

"You chose wisely." She whispered before sharing a tender kiss, holding Gwen tight as she kissed back. Their lips smacked several times before the Doctor pulled away slightly, letting out a thick cloud of sex gas that passed straight into Gwen's open mouth.

Gwen gasped as she tensed up, going completely stiff as the Doctor held her face. The sex gas passed into her body rapidly, restoring its total control over her.