Torchwood Day 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments, the stream of gas flowing from the Doctor ceased. Leaving Gwen to absorb the remnants before taking a heavy gasp.

The Doctor sighed in relief, keeping hold of Gwen as the gas assumed control over her again.

Gwen moaned softly as hormones flooded through her, making her feel uncontrollably horny again.

"Welcome back, sweetie. Sorry, I abandoned you so fast. I had a very narrow window of opportunity to snatch this one up. But I'm all settled in now." The Doctor giggled, stroking Gwen's hair gently.

"It's good to be back. I rather liked this body. Very tight and bouncy." Gwen giggled, jiggling her engorged breasts.

"Come on. Let's make sure everything's ready. Won't be long now till I'm spread all over the world. Then the real fun can start!" Said the Doctor. Letting go of Gwen and striding back over to the rift manipulator.

Upon reaching it, she almost keeled over in agony as she let out a loud belch, expelling a large cloud of glowing regenerative energy. Her hands and face briefly shimmering gold as her body stabilised.

"Well... Almost settled in." She groaned, sitting down on the floor as she began to feel dizzy.

"Just stay put for now. I'll handle this." Said Gwen reassuringly, kneeling by the Doctor's side.

"No. We've still got shit to do." The Doctor groaned, heaving herself back to her feet, staying still while she steadied herself.

Gwen quickly started attaching a large power cable and two smaller ones to the rift manipulator.

The Doctor entered the Tardis and approached the console. Upon working the various controls, the Tardis hummed and whirred at her.

"I'm not going to warn you again. Do as you're told." Said the Doctor sternly, staring at the time rotor.

Gwen stood at the doors gazing inside curiously. The Doctor beckoned her inside. Gwen dragged the cable in with her, stopping to gaze in awe as she stepped foot inside the Tardis for the first time.

The Doctor gave her a minute to process what she was seeing before urging her to hurry.

"Welcome aboard. Come on. We haven't got all day. Chop chop!" Said the Doctor, snapping her fingers at Gwen.

Gwen handed the cables to the Doctor, who hooked them up to the underside of the console, and one to a port on the top side.

"So what's this for then?" Gwen asked, gazing around at the Tardis interior.

"I'm going to use the Tardis to control and amplify the dispersion radius. It'll gimme a little more control over where I want my spawns to go." Said the Doctor energetically, finishing up attaching the cables to the console.

"Oh, nice. Handy." Said Gwen.

"Very handy! Okay. I'm all done here. We just need Tosh to get back, and we can get started." The Doctor sighed, leaning against the console and gazing around at the Tardis with her.

"This is all thanks to you, you know? I couldn't have done it without you. You were the perfect person, in just the right place, at the right time. And now, I'm a fucking time lord. Couldn't have asked for anything better." Said the Doctor, swishing her lush red locks back as she traced her hands down her succulent slender body, biting her lips as she felt the overwhelming urge for another fix of sweet, sensual orgasmic energy.

Her new and unused pussy dripped with lust as she tried to control herself, knowing the wait would be well worth it.