Tori Kelly: Each Other's Backs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lzzy's follow-up question was "Should we get her a change of clothes?"

"Good idea," Maria replied. "Is she staying at this hotel too?"

"She is, yeah," confirmed Taylor. "I don't think she told me what room she's in, though."

"Should we ask her?" Lzzy inquired.

Tori noticed her pants were wet and blurted out her room number with a giggle. Maria put on a shirt, grabbed Tori's room key and headed off. Taylor and Lzzy looked at each other, taking a quick glance at their bare breasts. Without having to say a word, they decided one of them should remove Tori's pants. Lzzy suggested Taylor do it since she didn't know Tori that well. Taylor shrugged and went over to the bed, still dressed in nothing but a back thong. She proceeded to unbuckle her belt and unbutton her stained pants. They were a snug fit, so Taylor had to peel them off delicately without bothering her too much. Tori didn't seem too perturbed, or perhaps it was her drunkenness making her laugh. Whatever the case, Tori's pants eventually came off. Taylor stepped back to fold the pants and Lzzy found herself unable to help but stare at Tori's bare cheeks. Lzzy let out an appreciative whistle and turned to Taylor, who was herself bent over putting Tori's pants away.

"How did a prude like her get an ass that amazing?"

Taylor let out a single, short laugh before she returned to Lzzy's side.

"I wonder the same thing," spoke Taylor.

"She's gotta know, right?" Lzzy asked. "That's an ass that oughta make everyone want her."

Tori giggled upon hearing the praise and pushed her ass back an inch.

"When you're ready, come and get it," she sang, clearly buzzed.

Lzzy bit her lip at the sight, wanting very much to put her hands on the big, plump ass before her. However, Tori's inebriated state made acting on that desire morally questionable. Taylor, wanting everyone to have good, clean fun, walked over to the other side of the bed.

She knelt down and asked "Tori? Can you see me?"

Tori slowly raised her head up to face Taylor.

"Yuh," Tori voiced groggily.

"What color are my eyes?"

Tori leaned her head forward and squinted. Taylor had such beautiful, piercing eyes that Tori had no trouble seeing them, even though her ability to discern their color was somewhat compromised.

"B-blue?"

Taylor smiled, "Okay, so the good news is you're not super drunk. The bad news is your pants got gin on them, so we had to take them off."

"Y-yeah, I... heard."

"Oh? So then you also heard Lzzy really likes your ass too?"

A smirk formed on one half of Tori's lips as she inquired, "She wants... to t-touch?"

Taylor answered, "Yes, she does. A lot, in fact."

Tori giggled. The whole time, she had what could've passed as a happy look in her eyes, and the way the laughed sounded like she was actually having fun.

"Sorry if I took too long."

The three women were startled by Maria, who had returned with a clean pair of pants for Tori. Maria walked over with the clean pair of pants. Taylor returned to Lzzy's side and meekly informed Maria that Tori was buzzed but not enough to have her vision or memory impaired.

Tori looked up at Maria and smiled, "You have a really pretty face."

Lzzy smirked, unable to help herself. Tori's ass was still exposed, so Lzzy's attention remained there.

"When do you check out?" Maria asked Tori.

Tori tried her hardest to remember while faced with the disadvantage of not being able to see a clock from her position.

"Three hours," she said.

The women breathed a quiet sigh of relief. They had some time for the alcohol to wear off.

"Lzzy, can I talk to you for a second?"

Maria motioned to the bathroom door. With her and Lzzy in what might as well have been another floor, Taylor sat on the edge of the bed with her bare back facing Tori. For the first time, Tori got a look at Taylor's almost nude back and was mesmerized by her frame. It looked like something she'd see in an art museum. She had a brief look at it in the gym shower, but this time her eyes were transfixed. She didn't normally hang out with girls in the nude, so this was all new to her.

The question "Is your mom mad?" crawled out of Tori's mouth. Taylor was surprised that she wasn't confused, understanding immediately that Tori was talking about Maria. Taylor turned to look at Tori and explained herself.

"She's just concerned for you. Don't worry, we're keeping an eye on you. Especially Lzzy."

That last sentence made Taylor chuckle to herself. Tori propped herself up and draped her arms over Taylor's shoulders.

"Did you touch my butt?"

"No, we didn't get to."

Leaning her head forward, Tori then asked "Did you want to?"

Taylor raised an eyebrow in pleasant surprise.

"Do you want me to?"

Tori moaned, "Between Ari... Lzzy... and you in the gym... I think I do."

Tori trailed her hands off Taylor's shoulders, running her fingers down her back before laying back down. Just then, Maria and Lzzy came back in to get dressed and collect their things. Taylor would have to wait to fulfill Tori's request.

"Sorry about the game," Taylor said, Tori's clean pants still in her hands.

"It's fine," Maria replied, putting Tori's room key back on the nightstand. "As long as we're still on schedule for the next game, we're good."

Taylor nodded, "Of course."

Tori groaned, "I shouldn't drink anymore."

"Yeah," Lzzy concurred, "not everyone can hold their liquor."

"I'll stick around and make sure she's alright," Taylor said, waving her hand twice. "See you two next time."

Maria and Lzzy each gave Taylor a farewell hug and wished Tori safe travels. Taylor closed the door to the room and locked it. Still only wearing a black thong, she returned to Tori's side.

"So, where were we?"

Tori giggled, raising her fat ass in the air for Taylor to enjoy. Taylor didn't need any clearer an invitation to get back on the bed and begin running her hands all over Tori's ass. Once she did, she got an extremely pleased moan out of Tori. Taylor then placed her lips on one of Tori's plump ass cheeks to place a gentle but impassioned kiss upon it before gently nibbling on it with her teeth. Tori found herself entering a euphoric half-drunk, half-aroused haze. It oddly delighted her, for lack of a better term, that she was comfortable letting a woman she'd known for barely two days give her ass the attention she'd fantasized about and more.

"Compliment it," Tori requested.

"I wasn't kidding when I said I couldn't get your ass out of my head since the gym. It really is marvelous!"

Taylor gave it a mild smack.

"Harder. Compliment it more."

Tori lamented that she would probably never be as wet as she was in that moment.

"Mmmm, it's so firm... and so round."

Taylor punctuated her words by squeezing both cheeks hard.

"You ever just turn around in front of a mirror and admire it?"

Tori let out a sharp, pleasured gasp. Seemingly independent of her thoughts, her hips pushed her fat ass out towards Taylor. Her whole body adored the kind of attention she was getting from Taylor. The thought didn't enter her faintly inebriated mind that perhaps it never occurred how much she liked the attention until the MTV show. Perhaps she just wanted someone to worship her ass like Taylor was doing so effectively.

"No," Tori confessed. "Give me more."

"You know everyone looks at it, right? Nobody can miss an ass as big and sexy as this."

Taylor dug her nails in a little as Tori moaned and bit her lip.

She then felt Taylor's lips on her ear as she whispered, "You liked having that cameraman film you from behind, didn't you?"

Tori let out a heavy gasp of air. She could never have imagined feeling like that, being touched and spoken to like that. Tori couldn't imagine how she'd reconcile her boundaries with what was coming out of her mouth. But she simply couldn't be bothered just yet.

"Y-yes," she stammered. "But you're... much better. Tell me... more."

"I will. But first, get completely naked for me."

"I'm too drunk," Tori slowly replied. "You do it."

Taylor told Tori to sit up and motioned for her to put her arms up. She then came up in front of her and peeled off her shirt. After that, she reached around with both hands to the clasp in Tori's bra. Tori felt Taylor's breath on her neck and shoulder while her nipples rubbed against her upper breasts. Once the bra was off, they were left face to face, and for a second they just looked into each other's eyes. Tori couldn't help herself. She leaned in to kiss Taylor on the lips. Never in a million years would Tori have kissed a woman under any circumstances. But Taylor was too good at making her feel good, and all sense of modesty was subsequently abandoned for the time being. As their lips separated, Taylor pushed Tori on her back before kissing her chest.

Taylor proclaimed "These are even more beautiful than I imagined" before getting a good feel of her breasts.

Tori gasped and squirmed as Taylor's fingers played with her nipples for a few moments before moving down to her panties. Taylor kissed her stomach and then took a moment to purr lovingly before pulling them off with her teeth. Taylor could smell how soaking wet Tori's pussy was from a mile away. Tori reached down and rubbed her hand through Taylor's hair.

"Oooh," Tori cooed, "you're... so... good."

"Thanks," Taylor responded. "Likewise."

Taylor then motioned for Tori to get back on her stomach. Tori did as requested. She also closed her eyes to better feel Taylor's lips all over her upper legs and butt cheeks.

"Oh, Tori...," Taylor muttered after planting another kiss on her cheeks, "I legitimately love your fat ass."

As Taylor continued working Tori's ass, she moved one hand between Tori's legs and began teasing the outside of her pussy. She could immediately feel the heat and the wetness on her finger. Tori exhaled sharply, fully at the mercy of Taylor's nimble fingers. The bleach blonde planted another kiss upon one of Tori's big, round cheeks as her digits traced an oval shape around her labia.

Tori melted at the sensation. She had never been touched that way by anyone, never mind another woman. For her part, Taylor enjoyed controlling the sounds she could elicit from Tori. It was almost like playing an instrument.

Taylor inquired, "You want me to do something about how wet you are, or should I play with your fat ass some more?"

"Keep going" is all she could get out, rather breathlessly.

"Yes, ma'am."

Taylor licked her lips and spanked Tori's big, round ass before giving her cheek another nibble.

"Ngh! Y-you are... so good... how?" Tori asked as she continued to squirm at the mercy of Taylor's touch.

Taylor drew a smile on her lips as she answered, "Let's just say you see a lot of new things on the road with a band."

She then added, "Also, remember that I'm friends with someone who used to be in porn."

"T-Taylor..."

Tori's voice turned into a soft, strained whimper.

"You're gonna... make me... cum."

"That's the plan."

Taylor's hand continued to rub Tori's wetness while her mouth and other hand continued working Tori's succulent ass cheeks. Then her index finger zeroed in on her clit. Tori's voice grew louder and more intense. Taylor suddenly pulled herself back and instructed Tori to stay where she was. As Taylor took her time going into the bathroom, Tori whined like a dog for Taylor to come back and finish what she started. Tori's swollen, soaking wet pussy and her slightly reddened yet still inhumanly perfect ass remained upraised in their infallible glory. Taylor waited a few moments after retrieving a towel before returning to the bed. She slowly laid the towel out under Tori and just as slowly resumed position behind her. Taylor returned her finger to Tori's clit, then stuck out her tongue and gave Tori's massive ass a slow, sensual lick on one cheek.

Tori had never made sounds like the ones she was making just then, and Taylor couldn't help but moan herself as she reached a hand down and started rubbing her own pussy. To muffle the sounds coming out of her mouth, Tori pressed her face into the pillow with an amount of force equivalent to Taylor pressing her face into Tori's enormous ass. What had started as nibbling got a little out of hand as both Tori and Taylor's energy ramped up. With Taylor's fingers deftly teasing her pussy and Taylor's teeth making heavier bites into the flesh of Tori's ass, Tori felt herself beyond ready to explode.

She lifted her mouth off the pillow slightly and exclaimed, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Taylor felt every muscle in Tori's ass and legs clench as she let out a loud scream into her pillow, not unlike Taylor's own growls on some of her songs. She watched as Tori finally collapsed onto the bed in total bliss. Ejaculate spilled out of Tori's pussy onto the towel underneath her, some of it getting onto Taylor's hand before she moved out of the way. Taylor hugged her arms around Tori's waist as the latter woman twitched like mad. Tori had never experienced an orgasm like this, nor would she probably ever have one like it again. As she lay there in a puddle of her own making, panting and sweating like she'd just been through a marathon, all she could express in words was "Wow."

Taylor crawled up, leaning her body over Tori's. She kissed Tori's temple and nibbled on her earlobe before whispering into her ear, "You have some time left. You want me to compliment your fat ass some more?"

"Just... let me... catch my breath...," Tori implored, her forehead drenched in sweat.

Taylor responded with an affirmative, wordless noise. She leaned back and gave Tori's sumptuous ass one last long, gentle kiss on each cheek. Tori bit her lip, her now-sensitive skin making the pleasure a bit more heightened. She subconsciously shoved her ass an inch towards Taylor. Despite Tori wanting Taylor to give her a break, Tori's body still craved Taylor's touch.

Taylor bid her wait one last time as she rushed into the bathroom. This time, Taylor had no intention of leaving Tori waiting for longer than necessary. She returned a few seconds later with a cup of cold water for Tori to drink. Once Tori was hydrated, the cup went on the nightstand. Taylor then happily accepted Tori's earlier invitation and pressed herself against her big, plump ass. She cooed before taking off her own underwear and spooning Tori.

Taylor cupped Tori's full breast and inquired in a whisper, "You feel sobered up now?"

Tori smiled, "A little. Thank you. But I don't know if... I can walk through an... airport after... what you... just did."

"I think you'll agree it was worth it."

"It was. I just... don't think... my legs will... work for... a while."

"How does a hot shower sound?"

"That sounds... perfect."

Taylor kissed her on the forehead. They kept spooning for a few minutes before Taylor went to turn on the water, leaving Tori to rest a bit longer. Once Tori was as close to fully rejuvenated from the shower as she could get with the limited time she had, the two women dried themselves off. Taylor then followed Tori to her room to help pack her things.

"So where are you headed after this?"

Tori replied, "Hell if I know. They'll tell me when I get on the plane."

"Same with me. We set off again to another town soon. By the way, you still have my number. If you ever want to talk, give me a call."

"You mean if I ever want you to give my butt more compliments?"

"Exactly. And give your friend Ariana a call. She probably wants to compliment it in person too."

Taylor winked, and Tori rolled her eyes.

"Please just don't tell anyone what we did."

"My lips..."

Taylor pinched her index finger and thumb together, then "zipped" them across her mouth.

"...are sealed. So I'll see you to the door?"

Taylor had barely gotten the words out when Tori kissed her on the lips. Tori was unambiguously straight, but she had developed an affection for Taylor unlike what she felt for her other female friends. Taylor certainly didn't complain, nor did she raise a finger to object when Tori reached down and grabbed two handfuls of Taylor's tight ass. Taylor was pleasantly surprised to see Tori so comfortable with kissing her. This time it was Taylor's turn to let out a few moans as Tori's hands squeezed her ass.

Taylor pulled her lips away and said, "Alright, you're gonna miss your flight."

Tori smiled and rested her head on the crook of Taylor's neck, not moving her hands.

"I can wait a few minutes," she rationalized. "Maybe I just want to savor this a little more."

Taylor said nothing, and instead wrapped her arms around Tori. They lingered in that moment for a minute, the only thing breaking the silence being their soft breathing.

Eventually, much to the dismay of both women, Tori had to leave for the airport. Though Tori still felt a soreness in her backside, it was faint enough that she could block it out mentally. On her way to her gate, Tori passed a music shop which had a poster on display that made Tori stop in her tracks and do a double take. The poster advertised tour dates for a band called The Pretty Reckless. It showed a slim blonde woman in the nude with a painted black arrow cross on her back. It was unmistakably Taylor. Tori flashed back to her drunken moment in bed when she saw the exact same sight sans body paint.

With a confident smile on her face, Tori gave a nod to the poster and went back on her way.