All Comments on 'Torment'

by BJGoodhead

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Floydman1Floydman1over 2 years ago

Good story, but why is it in this category?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I never seem to grasp the concept of this illusion of being in control when you are being a key holder for a significant other. They may hold the key but as soon as Monday rolls around and the cage comes off, just decide you aren’t putting it back on. I suppose that is the point that so many of these stories loses me since someone can try and be the biggest pain in the ass taskmaster but it is all make believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don’t care for it. Not a bad story, just doesn’t appeal to me. There are some grammar issues here an there. Looks like you spell checked but didn’t grammar check.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I did fail to see where this fit into the category you put it in. It has nothing to do with crossdressing or trans, other than one sentenance at the end.

KansasTwisterKansasTwisterover 2 years ago

Nice story! Here's hopping for a interesting part 2 of this story

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman8 months ago

I really love the pace of this story.

This is feels like a story I want to continue to read and that's exactly what chapter one needs to do.

I'm very glad to have found this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

She went to bed early, to readout fell asleep almost immediately. He followed half an hour later and found her fast asleep. She had become so selfish of late and she was always teasing him without allowing him release. He’d had enough. She was so unfair and so selfish.

I quietly went back downstairs to the den and retrieved his baseball bat and crept back upstairs. He looked down at his wife who had turned into a tormentor and bitch. He raised the bat above his head and swung it down in an arc, straight across the side of he head.

He smiled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBJGoodhead@BJGoodhead
Writer always interested in developing the back-story and paying attention to detail. (Or at least I try...) Am currently Writing “Torment”; a voluntary consensual femdom series. Still Developing book 3 of “Jewel Delacroix’s” story.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Torment Series Info