Torment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She noted she had succeeded in attracting her husband's attention as he had put down his book, adjusted his caged cock, and watched her intently. She felt a surge of anticipation when her husband gave her the opening she wanted.

"If only you could unlock this then we could make love." He stated simply, softly.

"Well...two more days and we will be home. I don't suppose in the mean time..." She let her voice trail off. She noticed that he adjusted his cage again. It must be getting aroused.

"What?" he asked.

"Well...you could still...you know...oral..." Sasha gently played with one hand between her legs with the towel.

"Ahh...I worry about...um...the frustrating effects on..." He indicated his cock was becoming full and turgid inside the clear plastic cock cage. Well, as full and turgid as the limited space allowed.

"Then in that case, I'll make it an order." Sasha smirked and raised one eyebrow.

Her husband grinned back, a good sign.

"Oh? How so?" he asked.

"Remember...the rules...you must fulfill all orders promptly and respectfully." She smiled back.

Her husband hesitated only a moment.

"I guess you're right. Won't you please lay down on the bed and lay back...Mistress."

Sasha lay down nude upon the bed as her husband slid down to the foot of the bed and crawled up between her legs. He placed one of her legs over each of his shoulders as he kissed just above her labia...and then with a gentle lapping of his tongue, left a trail of warm, wet saliva as his tongue darted into her woman's folds to find her clitoris.

He teased her as he tasted her eagerly, his tongue quickly finding the center of pleasure and darting in gently and repetitively to tease and excite her.

Sasha sighed as her body relaxed into the pleasure of cunnilingus. Amazingly she had never really like this before. Over the past dozen or so years of marriage she had always preferred her husband's hands to his tongue.

Letting him masturbate her to orgasm before she begged for his huge 8 inch cock to fill her and drive her to another orgasm was their routine and her preferred practice.

But as he lapped and licked her pussy she simply lay back and let herself go. She embraced the gentleness. As she relaxed her mind wandered. She heard and felt her breathing as she sighed in pleasure. Her breath caught again as a momentary spike of pleasure emanating from her pussy shot through her body, far too fast to trigger an orgasm. But as the seconds turned to minutes her mind and body became one.

The pleasure built into a crescendo and her eyes rolled back into her head.

Conscious thought fled her mind as rapture overwhelmed her.

Her muscles in her thighs quivered in ecstasy and her orgasm rippled and crashed through her whole body.

Despite her orgasm her husband did not stop lashing her pussy with his tongue.

She had thought that he would have stopped once she came and she would rest for a moment.

Instead he continued to lick her pussy and tease her clitoris. After her orgasm her body had initially started to come down off the high, yet with the continued stimulation it now instead pivoted back toward the peaks of pleasure.

She gripped the bed sheets as a second orgasm shot through her trembling thighs, abs, chest, and rocked her mind and whole body.

Her eyes rolled back in her head again, her body arched and consequently put more pressure from her husband's tongue onto her clitoris.

A slow, soft moaning sigh now escaping from her trembling lips as her second orgasm exploded even more powerfully than her first.

Coming down off the high her husband still licked and tongued her pussy.

Her hands obeyed her mind, yet betrayed her body, as they gripped his head to push it back away from her wet and puffy; aroused pussy.

She gazed adoringly down at her husband's face as he smiled from between her thighs, now clamped tightly on either side of his head. She let her body relax more and was able to part her legs and push his head away.

Two orgasms!

One right after the other!

It was amazing!

It was...Fantastic!

Her husband took his cue and slid back off the foot of the bed. She saw his cock strain mightily inside the clear plastic cage. His balls bulging outward as his body tried to allow his erection to attain fullness; fullness the cage restrained admirably.

"Wow! We will have to do this again and soon!" Sasha sighed with satisfaction.

Her husband smiled at her in her post orgasmic bliss.

"As you wish...Mistress."

**

The fourth and final night Sasha listened as her husband spoke to her.

"You really like this don't you, the control?"

"MmmHmm." Sasha admitted.

She looked down as he had lowered the sheets and his caged cock, trapped inside, lay still for now. His endowment filling the entire tube of the cage but currently flaccid his shaft lay dormant, not struggling for freedom.

"Do you like this? The...submission? Submitting to me?" She asked, hesitantly.

He thought for a moment.

"You know what? I guess I do. It's nice to give up control sometimes."

Sasha smiled. She had been enjoying being dominant and having control over his erections. She admired his toned body and long legs, and his flat tummy and narrow waist. He was always thin and fit for as long as they had known each other and been together.

"I think we should continue this when we get home. I love playing with you." She smiled adoringly at her husband.

She also made it sound like he had a choice. He did, in a way, but she wanted to encourage his new found submission to her and make him think he had a say.

"And I love playing with you too." He finally admitted.

"Maybe we could make it a game of points?"

"Points?" He asked.

"I'll leave you locked up, except for when you go to work. You come home from work, we lock you up. And if you please me I give you a point. When you have ten points, then I will unlock you and let you make love to me." Sasha espoused her idea.

"Ooh...what a tease you've become."

Sasha just smiled "You have no idea."

She waited as her husband carefully considered her proposal.

"In that case...you know what...sure, why not." He finally agreed, easily.

Sasha smiled adoringly at her husband and lover then reached up to kiss him.

After a long lingering kiss she broke free and smiled again at her husband.

He had agreed, and thanks to his chastity she intended to torment him for quite some time to come!

**

Weeks had gone by and now Mistress Sasha had settled her and her husband into a comfortable routine. On weekday workdays her husband would be free of chastity during the day to work unconstrained. But most nights, as soon as he came home, Sasha would insist on locking his cock in chastity as soon as he returned home.

She was no longer reluctant to admit to herself how empowering it felt to have control over her husband's cock like this. Each time he stood naked before her, his cock encapsulated by the clear plastic cage, the open padlock through the locking pin just waiting for her to snap it closed.

Sasha even slept through all the times her husband had to get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and relieve the pressure of his erection attempts. She had never known before instituting chastity that urinating, going to pee, would alleviate his suffering.

Of course, after the fact, it made perfect sense. She had been married long enough to be fully aware of her husband's morning wood and his first trip to the bathroom upon awakening. It was something that affected all men, apparently.

But she was surprised to learn how many times a night he had to get up to relieve the strain of his struggling cock. Usually there were three, although some nights he would admit to four or five trips to the bathroom. She really had no idea he had so many erections when asleep.

Of course, nowadays she slept through every time he woke up to get out of bed. Good sleep and getting a good night's rest was important after all. Now that she didn't have to worry about her husband groping her and waking her up for sex in the middle of the night she was getting some of the best most restful sleep of her life.

**

Sasha had just returned home from a day of shopping. It had been a productive and pleasurable day. She had found and purchased many household items, groceries, and even a few items for herself.

After stowing away all the sundry items she was relaxing next to her husband on the couch. Dinner wouldn't be for a couple more hours and it was just nice to relax in the peace and quiet next to her husband.

Her husband apparently had some ideas of his own.

"Babe" he asked, getting her attention.

"Uh-huh?" Sasha replied looking up slightly from her magazine.

"What say you unlock me and we go to the bedroom and make sweet-sweet love?" her husband spoke smoothly and romantically.

Sasha though, was confused.

"Wait, I thought I unlocked you for the yard work earlier today." She had asked him to take care of the lawn and clean up several things for the upcoming Halloween holiday.

"No, you didn't."

Sasha reached over and tapped her husband's groin to be rewarded with the hard knocking sound and feel of the hard plastic cage against her knuckle. She pushed away a momentary feeling, just a sense really, of irritation when he flinched.

Sasha burst out loudly into excited and gleeful laughter.

Her husband noticed her smile and laughter and waited for her to calm down.

"I guess you forgot about that then." He said it as if he was piqued and put out by her forgetfulness.

"Yes. I did." Sasha answered mirthfully. "Did it bother you? Doing all that work still locked?" Sasha watched as her husband seemed to be considering her question.

"Not really. Digging out that plant wasn't easy but the rest of the time I hardly noticed." He eventually answered, truthfully.

Sasha carefully filed away her husband's admission for later use. The chastity cage was supposed to be comfortable by design, as well as secure.

"I can't help but notice that on most weekends you like to leave me all locked up." Her husband observed.

"Yes" Sasha answered bluntly and cheerfully "leaving you caged means I don't have to worry about you cheating on me."

"Masturbating isn't cheating Mistress." Her husband replied evenly.

"And that's just the sort of attitude that keeps you locked up. Masturbation is cheating if I say it is!" Sasha reprimanded.

"You should wait for me to be ready. There is no reason you can't wait until I'm in the mood." Her voice was firm.

"Aww..." Her husband practically whined, then tried to lean in for a kiss. "C'mon babe, you know you want to..."

Sasha avoided the kiss and pushed her husband away from her.

"I do want to, but you haven't earned it." Sasha proclaimed gleefully. "If you behave then maybe, after dinner and after he dishes are done, then just maybe I'll unlock you and let you free. But until then..." Sasha glared as she looked deeply into her husband's eyes...

"Behave!"

"Yes dear." He said, dolefully.

'Now go make us a drink." Sasha commanded.

"Yes dear." He obey, resignedly, yet with a hopeful, lascivious grin.

Sasha watched her caged and submissive husband obediently walk away to make their drinks. She was struck by how her husband had such long legs and how thin and fit he was. He had such a narrow waist and firm body. For a brief moment she imagined his legs in nylons and a short skirt encircling his waist.

Sasha dismissed the thoughts with a giggle and a shrug.

Maybe for later...but for now, life was perfect!

12