Torment Ch. 04

Story Info
A night of Dominance and Submission goes slightly awry.
6.2k words
4.27
10.4k
8

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think that high heels are meant to be worn to bed." Barbara said, rubbing her ankles and soles of her feet, her wedge heels now lying on the bedroom floor.

"But they look so sexy." Sasha teased, throwing back at her feminized husband some of the excuses he used in the past to persuade her to wear heels during intimacy.

"That they do." She agreed. "But they sure do hurt your feet and ankles after awhile."

Sasha just stared wide eyed at her husband, closing in on his personal space.

"Oh..." she replied, catching her look, understanding dawning.

"Yeah. 'oh'." Sasha giggled and relented. "Should I say I told you so?"

"Yes Mistress." Barbara sighed, and smiled. "You know, you didn't have to cuff me to the bed."

"Did it...uh...did you, hate it?"

Barbara paused and seemed to think for a moment.

"No, actually I kind of liked it. It was kinky. But I think I would've let you...you know...without resorting to restraints."

"Are you sure?" Sasha almost giggled.

Another pause to think.

"90% sure."

Sasha did giggle.

"Still, they do set a mood now..." Barbara grinned.

"C'mon, let's get cleaned up."

Barbara slipped off her blonde wig and set it onto the wig stand. Sasha smiled approvingly as her feminized husband took care with the wig and made sure to stow in properly. Once her...his...wig was off Sasha felt simultaneously sad to see her beautiful girlfriend disappear and happy to see her masculine husband slowly make his emergence.

He doffed his torn and laddered panty hose and tossed them into the waste bin. Next he unclasped his black bra and let down the bra with the breast forms still nesting in the bra cups onto the bed, her bountiful breasts set aside. Now standing in only his panties he slipped the cute panties down and off and let them fall gently down his legs onto the bedroom floor. He bent from the waist to pick them up and put them in the laundry hamper. Sasha admired his firm backside, narrow waist, and strong legs.

Aside from some residual makeup her girlfriend was gone and her husband had returned.

Sasha stripped from her white panties, bra, garter belt and stockings as well and made to join her husband in the shower of their master bathroom.

Once there Sasha took the key and unlocked his chastity cage. As she went to turn on the shower water she noted her husband take the cage to the sink and began to carefully wash and care for the hard plastic penis prison. A thorough wash with soap and water would remove cum, sweat, and lotion residue thus ensuring the cage longevity Sasha intended for him.

He set the cage onto a towel to dry and then joined her in the shower. Taking care to wash each other's backs...and fronts...she was simultaneously pleased and disappointed that he only got semi-hard from her careful washing of his cock. She clearly must have worn him out with his orgasm last night.

Sasha also made sure to introduce her husband to some of her differing body washes, shampoos, conditioners, and facial scrubs. The facial scrubs were especially important to keep his skin supple and youthful and perfect for cosmetics.

Once they finished showering and were toweling off Sasha noted her husband was about to put the cage away in the drawer set aside for it.

"Put it back on." Sasha ordered, catching her husband by surprise.

"Aww, please, it's the weekend." Her husband whined.

"And I say you have to put it on. It's my duty to keep my man secure." Sasha declared firmly.

Her husband hesitated but only for a moment.

"I guess you really do love me."

"More than you know." Sasha affirmed seriously.

**

Thursday

"What do you want for your birthday?" Sasha's husband asked her as he made dinner.

Dressed in a simple shift dress and heels, bra, breast forms and panties; but no makeup, he quickly whipped up a stir fry combo for their dinner.

"Oh, nothing...maybe just a visit from my girlfriend?" Sasha asked, meekly.

"On a weeknight?"

"Sure." Sasha took a sip of the white wine he had selected to accompany their dinner.

"Ok."

"Do you want me to buy you an outfit or pick one from the closet?"

"No, I'll surprise you.' He said with a wink. "How's the Riesling?"

"Mmm...delicious." Sasha sipped her wine and admired her femme husband's figure.

**

Friday

As usual, Sasha woke up with her husband and unlocked his chastity so he could go and shower. He had work and although it was her birthday neither of them intended to make much of a fuss. Sasha didn't even take off the day from work. She made the coffee and logged on to her computer. After checking a few emails she brought her husband a cup of coffee and selected his panties for the day.

Sasha went back to her computer and began her daily grind with the recent reports and data while her husband would get dressed and then leave for work.

Sasha's husband, meanwhile, had pretended to leave for work. He slipped out the back of the garage and made his way covertly to their travel trailer. Once inside he went to the trailers bedroom and pulled out the hidden packages he had ordered over the past couple of weeks.

He opened all the packages and then looked over their contents. He sincerely hoped he got the sizing right.

**

Lost in thought Sasha's focus was interrupted as the doorbell rang. She glanced at the clock noting how early it was and that she had been working for nearly an hour. She went to the front door and glanced through the peep hole.

Sasha stood there, stunned. Surely her eyes must be deceiving her. Dressed in a traditional sexy French maid's uniform, holding a small cake and a gift bag, Barbara stood before her at the stoop to their front door and nervously fidgeted.

Neither of them made much of a fuss for their birthdays anymore. Usually they celebrated with a special dinner and a small cake. They didn't buy gifts much either as they could just buy whatever they wanted when they actually wanted to. There was hardly any reason to wait for a birthday to buy gifts.

Sasha, dumbstruck, opened the front door.

"Happy Birthday Mistress!" Barbara said.

Barbara spoke softly and breathily, trying to evoke a Marilyn Monroe tone in her voice.

Sasha was still speechless. Several moments dragged by as Sasha studied the woman standing before her.

Sasha noted her feminized husband and his presentation. He...she...had on a wig she had never seen before, Blonde with pigtails on either side. A black and white lace maid cap was pinned to the top of her head.

Her makeup was on point. Truly she had mastered her lessons and advice as her makeup feminized her face and features. She looked amazing with contouring, blush, blue eye-shadow, doe eyes, and glossy red lips. It was impossible to look at her and think she was ever him.

She wore a wide choker around her neck, black with white lace edging and a white ivory cameo.

She must be wearing her breast forms and a bra, Sasha thought, the sweetheart neckline showed some cleavage on her chest. Did she blend the edges of the forms to her skin? There was no visible edge where the forms ended and her chest began.

Her black maids dress had white lacing at the sweetheart neckline that was so adorable. The dress clung tight to her bosom and to her waist and then flared out widely over her hips and bum. Sasha noted two more things, the white apron that appeared to pull her waist inward and the white petticoat edge just peeking out below the hem of the dress.

White thigh high stockings covered her sexy long legs and black and white stiletto heels, oxford style, at least four inches high covered her feet.

She had lace opera gloves that reached from her fingers up to the middle of her upper arms.

Seeing him dressed like this spoke volumes to her.

"May I come in?" Barbara asked.

"I thought you went to work." Sasha said, dumbly.

"I snuck out the back and went to the trailer to change for you." She answered.

"Wait, did you actually go out and buy a dress...for yourself?" Sasha was equally nonplussed and thrilled.

"Well..." her husband seemed to vacillate, "technically I bought it to wear for you so...you're not wrong..."

Sasha couldn't help her laughter. He was so precious! And sexy! The outfit looked amazing on him.

"You took the day off for me?" It was more of a statement than a question.

Barbara merely nodded her head yes.

He likes it! He accepts it! He wants it!

"So...may I come in?" That soft breathy voice again. So...femme!

Sasha now became aware of the street and cars as commuters were heading to work. Their house was set rather far back from the street so no one could see her...them...probably...

"Yes. Please..." Sasha finally said, still astounded with his presentation.

As she held the door open Barbara walked past her. Sasha noted the sway of her hips and the flip of the skirt and petticoat as it flipped back and forth like a bell. The wide white apron straps had been tied into a huge bow knot that covered the small of her back with a wing span (bow span?) from one side to the other side of her waist. The apron strap ends then hung down and just touched the top of her skirt where her bottom curved down.

She also noted her heel to toe walk, the way she stepped, her long firm legs, and her perfect poise and posture, no doubt helped by the high heels as she sauntered past her.

Sasha shut the door as Barbara stopped at the center of the foyer, turned and looked back towards her.

"Shouldn't you be at work?" Sasha asked.

"Not dressed like this." Barbara joked.

Sasha smirked and just stared as an awkward pause settled over them.

"I don't want to break character." Barbara whispered softly before resuming in a more normal soft and breathy voice and tone.

"Your husband sent me over to see to it that you have a relaxing and pleasant birthday." Barbara held up the cake and gift bag again.

"Well, let me have a look at you then." Sasha said as she once again appraised her feminized husband standing before her. She took nearly a full minute, walking around her to note the attention to detail. On a whim she flipped up the skirt and petticoat and saw she wore a white garter belt and that her garter belt straps clasped to her white thigh high stockings. She also noted she was wearing a new pair of white thong panties under her garter belt.

Her appearance and presentation were perfect!

But wait, was she doing it for her or for him...or for both of them.

She sussed out that he had not ever truly protested against any of her indulgences and her quest for new experiences.

As they say though, communication is key. Sasha sidled up next to him, feeling the silky smooth fabric of the maid's uniform dress. She stood up next to him and felt the fabric of the dress; an artificial blend of some sort, then ran her hand across his bra covered chest and felt the firmness from the breast forms push back.

"So are you doing this for me or for you now?"

"A little of both I guess. It's new...and kind of exciting too, although mostly I just like watching your reaction."

"Mostly?" Sasha burst into laughter. "How considerate."

"Well, yeah; you really light up when you want me to dress up. I'll admit the feeling of dressing up in these clothes is...uh..." he struggled for words.

"Sexy? Pretty? Fun?"

"Intriguing."

They shared a look.

"I can sort of understand now the allure of wearing something so flattering. I mean, dressing up and presenting as female is still a new experience for me but so far it's been a lot of fun too."

"I'm so glad you like it too." Sasha admitted. "I love the role play of me making you do things but the reward is having you actually dressed for me to admire."

"Aww...I love you too baby."

Sasha and her husband shared a kiss. Sasha's attraction to kissing her feminized husband and his pretty made up face stimulated her arousal. Once they broke free from the kiss Sasha noticed how Barbara's lipstick, ruined from the kiss needed refreshing.

"So I have you for the day?" She asked.

"Actually, you have me for today and the whole weekend if you want." Barbara said in her breathy soft voice.

Sasha smile again. Her girlfriend would be her maid for the whole weekend!

"Have you had breakfast yet?" Barbara asked.

"No, not yet." Sasha answered.

Sasha watched as Barbara turned towards the kitchen, and set the gift bag on the counter and then went and set the cake in the fridge. She started to pull out a few items from the refrigerator.

"Well then Mistress Sasha, let me make you some breakfast so as not to interrupt you while you work."

Reminded that she was on the clock at work, Sasha went back to her computer. She attended to her invoices and was pleased when Barbara brought her a fresh, hot coffee and cleared away her old mug. Several minutes later she brought over a single egg on an English muffin with a strip of bacon and a glass of orange juice.

I could really get used to this. Sasha thought.

**

Sasha would have thought that having a sexy maid in the house while she was trying to work would be distracting. It wasn't, at least, not much.

Barbara kept busy all day. After making breakfast for Sasha she cleared away the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. Once that was completed she went to the master bedroom and she stripped the bed and made the bed with clean sheets and blankets.

She started the first of several loads of laundry and made sure to fold and stow away all the clothes once fresh and hot from the dryer.

In between each chore Barbara brought a new fresh cup of coffee on a saucer and took away the old one to the kitchen sink to wash and stow, ensuring Sasha always had fresh hot coffee available.

Barbara made her lunch as well, cucumber sandwiches, presenting them to her on the silver serving tray they only used for special occasions.

It was also easy to track Barbara as she move through the house. Sasha could tell by the tapping of her high heels on the hardwood floors where she was at any given moment. In fact, Barbara spent her whole day in heels.

Satisfied to be pampered and have all the household chores attended to, Sasha had a very productive day of work. Even when Barbara came and vacuumed the carpets she wasn't much of a distraction. No more than any sexy, borderline slutty, French maid flouncing around her house would be.

Sasha smirked and smiled as she took a sip of her coffee watching her feminized husband flounce around later as he...she dusted the surfaces and even cleaned the windows.

The only awkward moment came late in the afternoon near the end of work when Sasha held a video conference with her boss, Ms. Green. Barbara came and delivered a fresh cup of coffee for her, took the old cup, and her lunch serving tray and tableware away to the kitchen.

"What's that tapping noise?" Ms. Green asked.

For a moment, Sasha felt caught. She had glanced over to admire the pert sway of Barbara's bottom as she walked away and had gotten used to the high heel tapping and hadn't thought anything of it. The staccato tapping of her high heels on the hardwood floors were obviously picked up by her computer microphone during the video meeting.

"Just my hired help for today." Sasha answered. "I was getting behind on household chores so I hired a maid service to come over and clean. She's a birthday present for myself."

"Your maid is wearing heels? Who does that anymore?"

Sasha didn't have an answer to that and just shrugged her shoulders.

There was a short pause while Ms. Green seemed to ponder something.

"Well, I'm always looking for help so if you think their service is acceptable let me know and maybe I'll give her a try as well."

"Of course." Sasha answered noncommittally.

Ms. Green's expression changed to one of approval and then turned her attention back to their meeting topic.

Minutes later Sasha breathed a sigh of relief as their meeting concluded and the call ended.

**

"You almost got me in trouble." Sasha had just logged off and took the glass of white wine Barbara was now serving her from the serving tray. She took a sip and savored the smooth sweet taste. She recognized the rose color and the off-dry flavor as white zinfandel. She also admired the effect the chilled wine had on the bowl of the wine glass as condensation was forming upon the crystal.

"How so Mistress?" Barbara asked demurely.

"My boss heard your heels tapping over the meeting when you walked around the house."

"Oh. What did you tell her?"

"That I hired a maid service to clean for the day."

"I'm sure she'll think nothing of it." Barbara said dismissively.

"What are you making?" Sasha asked. She could smell something good cooking in the kitchen.

"I am making you your favorite, Chicken Alfredo with a side garden salad." Barbara smiled.

God her smile was so pretty. Her lips look so natural and full with lipstick on. Her eyes looked so open and bright, eye-shadow and mascara looked good on her.

"Also, a package came. I signed for it for you."

Sasha nearly did a spit take with her wine.

"You...signed for it? The delivery guy saw you?"

"Well, delivery girl, but, yeah." Barbara noted Sasha's look of concern. "You were busy and focused and didn't hear the doorbell and I was right there so, yes, I signed for it."

"Did the delivery...did she..."

"Nothing happened. She just handed over the delivery and left." Barbara reassured her.

Sasha could just imagine what she would have thought if she was delivering. On the other hand, Barbara was absolutely convincing. She could totally pass in public, and had done so on their dinner date previously. It occurred to her that any delivery driver that saw her would probably just assume Barbara was a woman who dressed up for her husband's amusement and pleasure.

"What did she deliver?"

"Flowers for you with a happy birthday card attached." Barbara smiled shyly as she answered.

Well that made sense. The delivery girl seeing a sexy French maid taking delivery of flowers would definitely assume she was a woman dressing up for her husband's birthday. Sasha felt a sense of relief.

"You know, I should punish you for this." Sasha asserted.

"Punish me Mistress?" Barbara asked, taken aback.

Aha, so that got your attention.

"Yes, almost getting caught like that with my boss and just answering the door all dressed up and pretty."

"You think I'm pretty?" Barbara asked.

The change in the conversations direction momentarily caught Sasha off guard.

"Yes. Those Harley Quinn pigtails are actually cute and your makeup is good and you look very pretty."

"Thank you mistress, I did have to refresh my makeup after lunch."

Their conversation stalled as a timer dinged from the kitchen. Barbara returned to the kitchen and Sasha followed, staring at her full pert ass as Barbara led the way. Sasha once again admired the ribbon and bow knot of the uniform apron that decorated Barbara's back, waist and bottom.

If there is a ribbon over her ass is she making a present of it? It is my birthday after all. Sasha idly wondered about making ribbons a signature feature of Barbara's presentation.

"You should take your place at the table." Barbara advised.

Sasha exited the kitchen and went to the dining room. Once there she noted that the head of the table had a place setting with their china set and silver tableware, wedding presents they hardly used anymore except for Christmas and Thanksgiving holidays. The table was decorated with a new linen tablecloth, a floral arrangement and lit candles. Soft music was playing in the background.

As she took her place she also noted that hers was the only place setting on the table.

Barbara soon entered the room bearing her dinner on the silver serving tray with a cloche covering the plate. She delicately lifted the plate from the tray and set it in front of her.

12