Torment Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aren't you going to join me?" Sasha asked.

Barbara smiled at hearing the invitation.

"I would love to join you at the table mistress. Are you sure you want me, a humble serving girl, to share this meal with you?"

Sasha giggled.

"Yes damn-it, I don't want to eat on my birthday alone."

Barbara left, and a minute or two later she returned with her meal, sitting again at the place to Sasha's right side. Before she sat she went to retrieve the bottle of wine and pour them both a new glass.

Sasha was enamored as her feminized husband carefully splayed the skirt and petticoat around her like flower petals before she took her seat. They were both fairly quiet as they ate, their conversation stalled often. The romantic setting wasn't lost on Sasha as she noticed Barbara would often make shy eye contact with her. Apparently it wasn't lost on her either.

Sasha wondered at her flirtatious looks and decided then and there she was going to have to punish her. Her beautifully made up, cross-dressed husband in his sexy maids uniform, setting her up for her birthday with a clean and organized house, food and drink and desert and presents.

Clearly she didn't know the excitement she was causing. Sasha's arousal started to grow as she and her sexy feminized husband shared her birthday dinner.

After the birthday cake Barbara finally presented her birthday gift.

Reaching into the bag Sasha pulled out the two gifts.

Ankle shackles and an O-type mouth gag with a plug.

Sasha turned to Barbara with a look of confusion.

"The shackles match the handcuffs you bought and we don't have a gag so I bought one, just in case."

"For me?" Barbara asked.

"Yes. There is no reason for you to not still be satisfied sexually when I am locked in chastity. You deserve all the orgasms you want. These are for your use."

Sasha's confusion evaporated replaced by a sincere knowing smile.

"I know we talked about this some time ago. I thought we hadn't reached a decision yet." Sasha commented.

Barbara blushed. "I wanted to get them for you as a gift."

She was so cute when her cheeks turned red with embarrassment

Sasha had wanted to get them to use on her feminized husband. Her increased interest in placing her feminized husband into bondage had only grown ever since she had taken his anal virginity. Now he had bought the very accoutrements she had wanted and needed to place him into even more secure and strict bondage than before.

"Aww...you really do love me." Sasha sighed. "You've grown to love this as much as I have, haven't you."

"I know you so well." Barbara submissively replied.

Sasha now considered that she had never actually punished him, even though her authority to do so was clearly spelled out in their agreed upon rules of chastity.

Punishments and rewards are sole province of the key holder; Mistress Sasha who reserves the right to punish slave/submissive for failure to follow the rules and give rewards for compliance with the rules.

The key holder Mistress Sasha is sole arbiter of what reward or punishment shall be meted out.

"I think someone is being very naughty and needs discipline." Sasha suggested.

Barbara seemed to sit up and take notice as her interest was piqued and she squirmed briefly in her seat.

"Come with me girl, you can clean up later." Sasha commanded. She took Barbara by her hand and led her to the bedroom.

**

Two hours later Barbara found she was kneeling on a thick blanket (to protect her knees from the hardwood floor) cuffed, shackled, and gagged. Her knees were starting to hurt and a string of drool from her gag nearly reached the floor.

Well that was a disaster.

Bondage play went awry shortly after it had just begun. After Sasha had placed Barbara into position and locked the safety locks on the cuffs and shackles she went to the bathroom to get ready.

Sasha smiled inwardly a she showered. She was hastily planning what she wanted to do to use Barbara for her pleasure tonight.

Cunnilingus was foremost on her mind as she toweled off. Sasha didn't bother with makeup. She figured she would blindfold Barbara as well. She was eagerly slipping into the proper mindset for the bedroom role play she was imagining.

Tonight was going to be...very kinky...tormenting her feminized husband. She was thinking of trying out a few new femdom dominance and submission scenes with bondage she had read up on and was eager to try.

Sasha, wearing a black bra and panty set she had taken with her into the bathroom, added the black stockings and black garter belt. She slipped on her black high heels to complement the dominant appearance she wished to project.

As soon as she brushed back her long hair into a more 'authoritative' style, she exited the bathroom and approached her submissive feminized husband.

She admired him, kneeling there, transformed into Barbara. She was submissively kneeling in her traditionally kinky French maids dress, white apron, white stockings and heels. Barbara's hands cuffed behind her back and the silver chain links of her shackles glinting in the low light of the darkened bedroom.

Sasha especially admired how the petticoats under her dress caused her dress to flare out so femininely, encircling her waist and hips.

Barbara's mouth was gagged with the new lips shaped ring gag with a center plug currently plugging it. Her red luscious lips stretched around the outside of the gag. She admired her blond wig with voluminous pigtails crowning her head and her wonderfully applied makeup beautifying her face.

Sasha had early improvised a hog tie from an old belt that went from the ankle shackles to the hand cuffs behind Barbara's back. She was staged kneeling on the floor by the foot of the bed.

It had been 20 minutes since she had placed the restraints on Barbara and put her into bondage. Sasha imperiously strode forward, eager to begin her playful torment.

Suddenly; her cell phone rang. Sasha frowned. She forgot to silence her phone. She hesitated at first reluctant to pick it up. Thinking that no one ever called her this late unless it was an emergency, Sasha decided to answer, certain whatever it was would take only a moment.

Unfortunately, her playful dom/sub session ended abruptly as family drama intervened.

Barbara watched as Sasha took the phone call, listening to her half of the conversation. She shifted slightly on her knees to keep comfortable, felt the tightness of the handcuffs on her hands and the weight of the shackles on her ankles. She would have liked to stretch a bit but the improvised hog tie would not let her fully sit up.

From what she could piece together from just one half of a conversation it would seem one of their children had been arguing with his fiancé and now everyone was upset.

Sasha slowly had to redirect her attention from fun adult play to managing the children's elevated emotions. A process that involved several phone calls and text messages...and time. She had become involved now and was working to help the children resolve their issue.

As Sasha worked the phone, she did take a moment to glance over to Barbara. She saw that she was left kneeling and restrained on the floor by the foot of the bed. Seeing she was safe and secure and not bothering her Sasha decided to leave her there for now to focus on the crisis.

Barbara wasn't sure what to do now. As Sasha paced and talked and worked her phone talking and working the problem Barbara could do nothing. She could only kneel and sit quietly. He gag ensured her silence. For some reason, she felt tightening and stirring in her panties as her penis became tumescent.

Barbara was completely unprepared for how much she was enjoying it. Sasha was supposed to dominate her and torment her, not ignore her!

But isn't that also what she should do? Barbara was supposed to be there to serve Sasha, so if Sasha needed her to be bound and silent, isn't that altogether right and proper that she remain bound and silent?

With Sasha focused on the crisis Barbara was indeed well and truly ignored...yet still a part. She was now a part of the background scene, being feminized and restrained, as if she were merely part of the room decor. Yet she was also an active participant as a witness and a voyeur watching as "Mistress Sasha" dealt with the issue.

It was frustrating...and being frustrated was...arousing! She felt her cock shift in her panties, the stretch cotton currently restraining her growing erection.

Barbara worried at only one point as Sasha offered to come over to their kids place so they could all sit down and talk together. Barbara didn't know where the keys were to the cuffs and shackles. She assumed that Sasha had staged the scene such that she had the keys on her somewhere. Certainly she would free her first before she left?

Barbara wasn't sure how long the crisis took. She couldn't see a clock from where she was kneeling. It had to have been 45 minutes? Maybe an hour?

Many minutes more passed before Barbara breathed a sigh of relief as it sounded like maybe Sasha had helped to resolve the crisis. After Sasha finally hung up her phone, Barbara watched and listened as Sasha paced and ranted a bit as she worked through her emotions.

Barbara felt her cock, un-caged since her release that morning to go to work, pulse from arousal. Barbara waited, the desperate urge to stroke her cock unfulfilled as she still knelt restrained on the floor for awhile as Sasha angrily vented her frustrations. Barbara knew Sasha would need to work through her emotions as a means to calm and center herself and recover from the emotional drain of the crisis.

Barbara waited patiently as Sasha spent probably another 30 minutes or so talking to her as she worked through her emotions and ranted and raved and voiced her complaints about spoiled children, her desire to be a good mother, and many other related topics.

Barbara, considering her current bound and gagged state, was obviously a very good listener.

Sasha finally stopped pacing and ranting. While she was rather angry with her kids for calling her she was also glad that they knew they could call on her to help them out when needed.

She lifted her wine glass and took a sip of her wine that she had long ignored, and then once again looked over to see Barbara, her feminized and sexy husband, still kneeling on the floor.

She had largely forgotten about him.

"I'm sorry. I think our fun's been ruined. I'm just not in the mood right now to play." She stated, distractedly taking another sip of her wine. "Please get up and put everything away."

Sasha drank the last of her wine, and then looked back to her husband. He hadn't moved yet.

Barbara's eyes flashed with amusement. She tugged at the cuffs behind her indicating that she was rather "tied up" at the moment.

Sasha snapped at her, her eyes flashing momentarily in anger.

"Figure it out!" She shouted as she put down her empty glass and stormed out of the room.

Barbara was stunned. Did she literally tell me to "figure it out"? How did she think I was to somehow escape these restraints? Barbara felt her cock pulse again as her erection finally slipped up and over the waist band of her panties. The soft cotton felt pleasurable and now the tip of her cock was caressing the taffeta of her two tier petticoat. Barbara tried thrusting her hips slightly in a vain attempt to somehow get some additional stimulation from her cock and from the soft fabric of her intimate attire.

Bound as she was she just couldn't get any additional friction or pleasure. Barbara moaned in frustration into her gag as more drool dripped down onto the blanket she was kneeling upon.

As frustrating as it was Barbara had to admit to herself, she was strangely enjoying being denied.

Sasha made her way to the kitchen and found the bottle of white zinfandel. She poured herself a new glass and then went to the family room and sat down, exhausted from the family drama.

She sipped her wine and looked over her phone. She estimated that she had spent over an hour of time just dealing with their issues and drama. Sasha crossed her legs and felt the comfortable smoothness of her stockings. She glanced at her heels, and then realized she was still dressed in the black bra and panties she had chosen to wear to present a dominant image for role play.

Sasha took another sip of her wine, relaxing on the couch.

Interestingly and unexpectedly she had still had a very good time as the domme, despite everything falling apart. Her sub...her subby hubby...Sasha giggled, had stayed put and let her deal with the issues. Not having him involved meant she could devote her full attention to solving the problems.

Another sip and Sasha felt the relaxing effect of the wine. Her earlier glasses of wine had worn off. No doubt she had burned a lot of energy dealing with the children. Her plans for role play that evening with her husband and well and truly gone far off script.

Sasha finished the last of the wine, left the wine glass on the coffee table and went back to her master bedroom.

Barbara heard Sasha's approach as the staccato taps of her high heels grew closer and closer.

When Sasha entered the bedroom Barbara looked to her, pleadingly. Her presence only enhanced her arousal that was already elevated by her state of helplessness. She had spent the entire evening watching as Sasha turned from playful dominatrix to mama bear protecting her young, to being the captive audience and witness as she recovered from the drama.

Sasha approached Barbara and unstrapped the mouth gag from her head.

"You need to clean up the kitchen and put everything away, and then come to bed." She commanded.

Lost in lust Barbara could only nod her head in agreement and obey her command. Sasha then removed the handcuffs and leg shackles. As Barbara rubbed her wrists and slowly stood up Sasha reached for Barbara's cock.

"Wait, you're un-caged." Sasha stated surprised. Barbara's cock was fully erect and hard!

"Well, yes, ever since you unlocked me this morning Mistress." Barbara answered.

"Lock it up!" Sasha commanded. She followed her feminized husband to the master bathroom. When he lifted up his skirt and petticoats she saw his purple turgid monster 8 inch cock pointing up straight and true.

"I'm sorry we didn't get to play as planned. You know, I really liked having you there. With you safely bound I was able to manage the crises and give it my full undivided attention."

"I really hope we can do this again...sooner rather than later." Barbara softly replied.

"Me too."

Sasha took her husband's cock in hand and with a firm grip on the base of his cock applied sufficient pressure to cause his cock to slowly deflate. Once it was flaccid enough she monitored her sexy husband as he applied a touch of lotion to the base ring and snapped it shut, then a touch of lubrication to the cage before slipping it over the shaft of his cock, caging it.

Sasha had the lock ready, placing the clasp through the device and then snapping it shut, locking him securely in chastity.

"You need to go clean up the kitchen and dinning room before bedtime." She reminded him.

"Yes mistress." Barbara replied with just a hint of disappointment. She pulled her panties over the cage and fluffed her petticoat and skirt portion of her dress out before exiting the bathroom.

Sasha doffed her heels, stockings and garter belt. She also slipped off her bra and climbed into bed. She needed sleep. As she heard the staccato tapping of Barbara's high heels as she putter around in the kitchen, cleaning up from earlier.

Sasha had to admit one thing; she really did like it when her husband was bound and left to her whims and desires. She had him for the whole weekend as Barbara. Maybe tomorrow she would actually get to do something with him.

Sasha climbed into bed, naked and tired. As she settled into bed she had one more satisfying thought; this was one of the Best Birthday's Ever!

12