All Comments on 'Torment Ch. 04'

by BJGoodhead

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
snarbozsnarbozabout 2 years ago

What a horrible bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After this weekend it would be a good idea to have a little "breather". Just normal interactions between husband and wife. I worry that the tone of the story will shift too far.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 2 years ago

Forgetting about someone in full bondage like that is not cool, if Barbara got into distress she would have no way to let Sasha know. Not to mention the minute the stuff w the family happened she should have realeased Barbara, a dominant in emotional distress should not be doing play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Definitely didn’t like page 2 of this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sacha became a fucking bitch, if I was Barbara I would stay fem, and ignore her for the rest of the weekend just to let Sacha know she is a bitch.

FUCK Sacha. 1point

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I guess mutual trust has gone out the window. Sasha is now taking her husband completely for granted and didn’t give a damn that if he had choked or vomited or had any trouble breathing, she would have essentially caused his death. Even the concept of wanting to punish Barbara after everything that she did for her was the act of someone who is incredibly selfish. I am sure she will attempt and probably succeed to loan out Barbara to clean her bosses house. This all started out as something Sasha wanted and I am sure she is going to keep pushing things until the marriage falls apart at which point she will take no responsibility which I base on her actions and comments whenever she feels her husband is enjoying things. I can only hope Sasha loses everything considering her ranting about everyone and everything from her husband down to her children daring to call her due to the fact they were spoiled which would be her fault if in fact it were true.

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadabout 2 years agoAuthor

Ouch! I’m surprised by the comments. This chapter is largely based on two separate IRL events; Sasha’s birthday dinner and one of our first D/S scenes that actually went awry. I didn’t try to elaborate much on either and kept them as true to what happened, just put them together as if they happened on the same night.

Sasha and I both greatly enjoyed these events, and we did learn from the failed D/S scene. We were young(er) and (more) foolish back then...safe-words and safe-gestures were discussed and agreed upon shortly thereafter.

I shall take these comments as constructive criticism and strive to do better in my writing. I tried to accurately convey how erotically charged it was for Barbara as well as Sasha, but the comments make me think I didn’t accurately reflect that in the chapter.

I appreciate your feedback. Thank you, BJGoodhead

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have loved this story up until the end of this chapter. The love and mutual respect that has been on display throughout went out the window for no good reason.

Only a sadist or someone who has absolutely no respect for the person they claim to love would treat their partner the way she treated her husband.

I hope the next chapter gets back on track. 2* at best.

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayabout 2 years ago

This loving relationship is starting to turn very dark. It is starting to look as if S&M, torture and humiliation is on the horizon. It also appears that She is on the verge of becoming a full time She. Maybe even Transgendered?

Veronica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nope. I think Sasha needs a punch in the mouth, it'd do her a world of good. Why do all these stories always break down into humiliation for the one who is supposedly "loved"? Is causing other people pain, bullying them into humiliating scenes, is that a big turn-on for readers??? Maybe for the author, but certainly not for me.

.

Bullying someone who's either incapable, or even reluctant, to defend themselves is the worst kind of cowardly behavior and I despise authors who employ it. The fact that she's supposed to love him and he's essentially defenseless because he trusts her implicitly... it's the most grievous of all types of betrayal. 2 stars.

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman8 months ago

I'm enjoying this series. The perspectives are fleshed out really well and with this particular chapter; quite a bit resonated with me. This writer has a great understanding of a submissive's compliance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBJGoodhead@BJGoodhead
Writer always interested in developing the back-story and paying attention to detail. (Or at least I try...) Am currently Writing “Torment”; a voluntary consensual femdom series. Still Developing book 3 of “Jewel Delacroix’s” story.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Torment Ch. 03 Previous Part
Torment Series Info