All Comments on 'Torment Ch. 07'

by BJGoodhead

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot story

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayabout 2 years ago

This is really an enjoyable chapter and has gone a long way with character development i.e. the progression of the the general mindset. I am looking forward to your ‘October Surprise’ and hopefully you will continue to fill in with other chapters between now and October. This is a wonderful feel good story that is very interesting and is a refreshing change from what is more or less the norm regarding TG/CD/Feminization stories. I am sure that the ‘feel good’ aspect is much of the greater appeal of this story not to mention that it is very well written.

Best Regards

Veronica

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman8 months ago

I feel like I was taken for a ride with this one. The story started to go completely off the rails and the names were so bad that they were distracting...and then it made sense and I realized the writer has firm control of the story and how it's going to maintain it's one foot in reality. Great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBJGoodhead@BJGoodhead
Writer always interested in developing the back-story and paying attention to detail. (Or at least I try...) Am currently Writing “Torment”; a voluntary consensual femdom series. Still Developing book 3 of “Jewel Delacroix’s” story.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES