Torment Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress." Barbara did as she was commanded, grasping each cheek with one hand and spreading them apart.

"Mm. Nice. Clean and hairless sissy smooth ass. Caged cock, swollen, as expected" Sasha commented.

It seemed as if Barbara could not stop blushing. She hissed in surprise as a dollop of cold lubricant dropped onto her sore anus.

"I know you already know that you want to relax as much as possible." Sasha said needlessly as she slowly massaged the lube around Barbara's sphincter. Barbara wasn't sure how much she would need to relax as her ass was still sore and wrecked from the pounding of Sasha's dildo the night before. Her ass easily accepted first one and then another gloved finger as they slipped inside her as Sasha spread the water based lubricant.

"I'm going to insert the plug now. Are you ready?" Sasha asked.

"Yes Mistress." Barbara replied submissively. She was touched as the expression of concern wasn't something Sasha usual did when fulfilling her role as Barbara's 'mistress' and domme.

The plug wasn't any larger than some of the other plugs Barbara had worn but her ass was still wrecked from last nights hard fucking. While her ass was as accommodating as possible Barbara still moaned slightly and winced as Sasha pushed the plug smoothly inside her dark back tunnel.

Sasha explained to Barbara what she was doing as she worked. Once the plug was nestled inside Barbara's ass Sasha turned the jeweled knob causing the plug to open up inside her like a flower. The leaflets of the plug spread outward widely. Once opened, the plug could not be removed without closing the "leaves". Sasha popped off the princess jewel exposing and describing to Barbara the locking hasp mechanism. She then took a small padlock and locked the plug in its opened configuration. Sasha flicked and tugged at the lock, pulling briefly at the butt plug and causing another small moan of discomfort from Barbara's lips. The soreness of her ass, the fullness of her plug, and the sensation of her caged cock straining with arousal wreaked such sweet torment. Once locked Sasha snapped the princess plug back into place, concealing the anal lock.

"I'll keep this key with your chastity cage key." Sasha murmured, perhaps to herself.

"We're done here sissy. You can go now." Sasha said as she walked away.

Alone in the room Barbara pulled her panties back up and stood up. She blushed in humiliation and lust at being called a sissy, a butt slut, and an anal queen. The plug felt extremely large inside her in its opened configuration. Through her panties she gently touched the jeweled cap that covered and concealed the locking device and the padlock. The jewel end of the plug was nestled tight against her sphincter. Fixing the hem of her skirt around her waist she let the skirt pleats fall down around her stocking covered legs.

Barbara was both tormented and thrilled by her humiliation. Sasha had just made her pay at the store for a device to have her ass locked away and was 'making her pay' for her earlier transgression by locking her ass away.

With both her cock and her ass locked, Barbara was now even more dependent and at the mercy of Sasha. Desperate to regain Sasha's good graces Barbara reminded herself to thank Sasha profusely. The submissive feelings coursing through her as she knew Sasha was only looking out for Barbara's best interest...preserving her cock and ass until her mistress wanted her. The discipline aroused her greatly and she struggled to endure extraordinarily strong feelings of desire tormenting her body.

As always, the anal dilator added sway to her hips as she exited the bathroom. The tapping of her high heels on the tile and hardwood floors echoed suggestively to her erotically charged mind and body adding a sweet counterpoint to her submission. Barbara easily slipped into her expected submissive role to continue her day of service to her wife, mistress, dual key-holder and domme. Barbara knew she would have to work hard to redeem herself and get back into Sasha's good graces. She eagerly embraced the challenge.

XXX

After locking away her ass, and after completing the minimal amount of chores remaining that day, Sasha directed Barbara to change.

Having completed all her assigned tasks Barbara obediently and submissively complied and now twisted and turned in the mirror as she gave her outfit one final inspection. A full twirl in front of the bathroom mirror gave her a small thrill as her dress and petticoats flared around her. As much fun as it was to admire her feminized appearance in the mirror she reluctantly knew it was time to let go of her self-admiration to resume her day as Sasha's submissive sissy servant.

Her black French maids dress had an adorable white 'bib' section with lace, ruffles and black buttons, emphasizing her bust.

Her white 'Lolita' style apron had black lace details, black bows, and white ruffles along the shoulder straps framing her bosom. The apron straps crossed behind her back seeming to have a minimizing effect on her athletic shoulders.

Barbara loved her intimate attire and how it helped form a foundation for her feminized figure. Her black Victoria's Secret Bra and silicon breast forms gave her a full and lovely bosom. Her black Victoria's secret thong held snug her caged cock as well as her expanding princess plug butt plug nestled deeply inside her full yet athletic bottom. A black ruffled booty short panty over that gave additional frills while still exposing a lot of the curve of her bottom for her mistresses viewing pleasure.

Barbara's white waist nipper cinched her natural waist just a bit tighter. The constriction around her waist, less than a corset, still felt divine. A black two tier tulle petticoat gave loft to the skirt section of her dress, the petticoats frills peeking out just below the dress hem.

Black above the knee stay up thigh high stockings reached mid thigh on her long toned legs. More adorable white bows at the hem of the stockings helped accentuate how overtly feminine the outfit was.

White fingerless opera gloves covered her hands and arms to just above the elbow, the handcuffs still locked around her left wrist adding suggestively to her submissive presentation.

Barbara accessorized with her own white rounded toe two inch block heels, her studded white leather collar with "PRINCESS" in rhinestone charm letters, her black and white cats ears head piece, the uniform black and white maids headpiece and finally with a black oversized hair bow at the back of her head. She had switched back to her blonde pigtails wig from her brunette 'daytime wig' and the effect was priceless!

So many bows!

She rustled her petticoats one last time and gave her cosmetically made-up reflection a kiss in the mirror. Her makeup was so on-point. She relished her ability to pass as female. She was just happy she was also considered pretty.

Barbara adjusted her dress one last time before adjusting the apron hem around her natural waist and verifying the bow knot she tied was large and centered on the small of her back, the ends of the apron strings, ribbons really, draped flirtatiously down towards her bottom.

Having kept the house clean very little needed to be done before she started dinner service. Barbara had made plans to serve Sasha her favorite meal and with all that had happened she decided to expand her dinner plans significantly.

The best way to win back the good graces of her dominant wife...was through her tummy!

When the time came, Barbara knew from her expression that Sasha was suitably impressed. Barbara as French maid was performing perfect 5-star restaurant banquet French service. Plates served from a silver tray from the left and cleared from the right. The table was set with their best china and silver and with candlelight and soft music providing ambience.

Sasha, seeing Barbara's efforts had even dressed-up somewhat for the evening with a simple shift dress, heels and pearls.

The five course meal of stuffed mushroom as hors d'oeuvre seemed particularly well received, followed by bacon wrapped asparagus as appetizer. A small César salad plate preceded the main course of Sasha's favorite Chicken Alfredo. Sasha was surprised with a side dish of green beans almondine. Barbara worried a bit about the green beans almondine as she had never made it before and was simply following a recipe book.

Barbara made sure that Sasha's water glass was full, though Sasha never touched it. She also made sure her wine goblet was always properly full with Sasha's favorite Pinot Grigio; a complementary wine for the main course.

Once the main course was finished, desert went flawlessly. Cheesecake was always well received. Barbara served a new goblet of Sauterne with desert. The wine paired well with the berry cheesecake served.

At Sasha's request, and to Barbara's surprise, Barbara also prepared and served tableside a small cup of coffee and Irish cream as a digestif after the meal. Barbara rarely used the French press. Fortunately she managed to make and serve the coffee without mess or mistake.

As she cleared table, Barbara only ate in the kitchen from the leftovers while cleaning up.

Once finished with cleaning up Barbara joined Sasha in the living room to attend to her mistresses needs.

"I'm so impressed. You've really went all out tonight."

Sasha's compliment made Barbara smile.

"Yes Mistress. You deserve it." Barbara responded. Truth be told she was enjoying her submissive service role and was rather sad that the evening was nearing the end. Soon it would be bedtime and Barbara thought how sad it was to have it come to an end.

"But are you having fun? Are you happy? Is your ass and cock still...ok?" Sasha asked, sipping her coffee and cream.

Barbara realized Sasha was setting her domme personality aside. She was concerned about Barbara, her feminized husband and his well being.

Barbara felt her chest and heart warm, touched by Sasha's love and concern.

"Yes. God I...sometimes, I am embarrassed...humiliated even to admit it, but I do love dressing up and serving you." Barbara answered honestly with a genuine smile gracing her pretty face.

Sasha smile back.

"I do love how our relationship has evolved. I can't believe we've been doing this for, what, over a year now." Sasha sipped her coffee again.

"The new plug isn't too much is it?" Sasha asked, concern again touching upon her voice and expression.

"No...I love it...the things you do to me...the...torment...it feels, so...right." Barbara struggled with humiliation but persevered. She felt compelled to admit her feelings.

"I love it too." Sasha replied, staring into her coffee and not meeting Barbara's eyes.

"I worry about it though. That I enjoy being dominant in our relationship. That I love having you as the submissive partner in our marriage. Dressing you up like my doll. What it says about me that I like it all so much. I'd never want to actually hurt you but god I do love our BDSM and role reversal...role play..." Sasha trailed off.

"It's ok, I know our safe-word." Barbara quipped, her heart swelling with love and joy for her dominant wife. Seeing Sasha's expression of concern Barbara added "Besides...I love it too. You've never gone beyond what I was able to enjoy. I've never even had to use our safe word or even the safe-gesture when you've gagged me. I think the worst I've ever had were a few welts on my bottom from when you've spanked me." Barbara paused and looked around conspiratorially, "I...liked it."

Sasha smiled warmly, openly and fully upon her sissified feminized husband. God, he really does look good feminized. His ability to present as female and pass in public was not in doubt. Sasha actually blushed; petticoats really suit him!

"Then come with me to the bedroom, you have one more task tonight."

"Will you unlock me dear?" Barbara asked, hopefully.

"No. Tomorrow, maybe, I have plans for you, but tonight, you still serve me."

Sasha took Barbara's hand and led her to the master bedroom.

"Strip to your lingerie and get the pocket rocket." Sasha commanded as she disappeared into the master bathroom.

Barbara doffed her maids uniform quickly, the apron, headpiece, petticoat and maids uniform dress dropped softly into a pile on the floor.

Now clad only in her intimate attire Barbara retrieved the pocket rocket from their pleasure chest, a cedar chest that housed all their various sex toys. Barbara strapped the dildo on around her hips and above her caged cock. She took a step to evaluate her appearance in the floor length mirror before her.

Her wig and make-up were still perfectly on point. The cat's ears barrette was perched atop her blond tresses. The overlarge hair bow on the back of her head was secure and centered. Her breast forms filled her black bra. Her white waist nipper cinched her waist perfectly as her hips flared back out and down to her bottom. The strap on dildo jut out from her hips provocatively...lewdly...swinging and bobbing in the bedroom air...

Barbara's ruffled panties mostly concealed the bulge from her chastity cage. Her penis, locked away, raged impotently inside its cage, trapped, useless, tormentingly so...

Her ass even tingled and clenched against the expanded princess butt plug, tormenting her with fullness but failing to stimulate her prostate and give her any sexual relief.

Her long legs clad in thigh high stockings shimmered in the low light, toned and perched atop her white rounded tow two inch block high heels that perfected her posture and pushed her butt up and out, accentuating the curves of her full, firm ass.

Barbara exited the closet just as Sasha emerged from the bathroom.

Sasha had stripped naked.

Wearing her heels, Barbara was now just a two inches taller than Sasha. Barbara immediately went down to her knees before her mistress. She knew she should not make her wife and mistress have to look up at her.

"Good girl." Sasha praised Barbara as Barbara knelt before her.

Barbara noted that Sasha must have taken a quick shower. Water still glistened from her damp skin, her perfect breasts, her narrow waist and her womanly hips. Her nipples were erect with arousal and from the chill air. Sasha truly had a figure Barbara could aspire to. Only in her corset could Barbara ever match Sasha's waist, and while Barbara's butt was full and firm, she would need padding to be able to match Sasha's perfect globes.

Barbara felt arousal, then the denial of her chastity, and then the torment brought by the denial as she lusted after her wife, mistress, lover, key-holder, and domme.

Barbara relaxed into submissive servitude as Sasha hooked a finger around Barbara's "PRINCESS' fetish collar and led her to the bed. Placing Barbara on her back in the center of their bed Sasha turned and lowered her pussy to Barbara's face.

Instinctively, eagerly, lustfully, wantonly, Barbara grabbed onto Sasha's thighs and guided Sasha's pussy to her mouth. Barbara's pink wet tongue darted out to tease Sasha's labia. Her ruby red lips kissing Sasha's nethers. Sasha's subtle scent further aroused Barbara as she pressed her nose against Sasha's pussy and darted out her tongue penetrating the labial folds seeking Sasha's clitoris. Barbara was rewarded with the wonderful taste of Sasha's wetness and excitement and, of course, with the sighs of satisfaction each time Barbara's tongue swept across Sasha's nubbin of pleasure.

Soon enough Barbara was lapping furiously, dragging and pressing her tongue against Sasha's vulva, stimulating Sasha and driving her pleasure. Barbara could feel small tremors across Sasha's thighs as a precursor to her impending orgasm.

Barbara's own caged cock frustrated her with her denial, unable to achieve full tumescence and inability to achieve freedom from its prison. Truly; the torment of denial drove her efforts to bring her mistress the pleasure she deserved.

Now alternating licking and lapping at Sasha's labia and clitoris while delving her tongue inside Sasha's pussy. Just as Barbara was confident Sasha was about to come, Sasha stopped her, rose up, and moved further down towards the foot of the bed until she was straddling Barbara's hips. With an ease of motion, and desperation for pleasure that was thrilling to behold, Barbara watched as Sasha impaled herself upon the pocket rocket dildo strapped around Barbara's hips.

Completely wet and lubricated from Barbara's expert tongue lashing the dildo slipped into Sasha's warm, wet, waiting pussy. Sasha literally squealed with delight as the veiny, long, thick, silicon toy filled her!

Barbara now grabbed onto Sasha's hips, steadying her as Sasha savored the moment of full penetration from the artificial penis. Riding Barbara's strap on in reverse cowgirl position Sasha slowly rose up, rewarding Barbara with a view of the slickly coated silicon strap on cock as it emerged from Sasha's warm wet stretched folds.

Barbara felt again the torment of denial of her caged and trapped cock, wishing only that her cock could be free to experience and express the joy of loving and satisfying her mistress, wife and lover.

Nearly fully withdrawn, Sasha slammed down hard onto the strap-on, waited another few seconds to savor the moment, and then again rose up slowly, exposing the slick dildo stretching and filling her pussy to Barbara's eager and wanton view.

With each succeeding stroke the pace of Sasha's ride increased. Within a few more minutes Sasha was bouncing up and down on the fake cock strapped to Barbara's hips with abandon.

Barbara held firm to Sasha's hips to make sure the cock never fully withdrew from Sasha's pussy. It could be very unpleasant should the cock slip out and batter Sasha painfully, or worse, slip into the wrong hole with no proper preparation.

That thought drove Barbara's torment to new heights. Sasha clearly considered that anal sex was now solely for Barbara...never Sasha.

With a glorious view of Sasha's whipping hair, a back side view of her bouncing breasts, and the jiggling and slapping of Sasha's ass each time she crashed down onto Barbara's hips Barbara worked eagerly to ensure Sasha reached satisfaction.

It took several minutes but finally, without warning, Sasha crashed down one final time with a long, soft, lustful sigh. The sigh transformed to gasps, and then to a full on moan of feminine pleasure as Sasha ground down hard on the strap on dildo buried deeply inside her. A long pause, then a second, and then a third deep heavy grind against the strap-on dildo as Sasha rode the wave of pleasure to it's end.

As Sasha wallowed in the aftershocks of her orgasm she soon lay back onto Barbara, the strap on dildo still buried deeply in her pussy. Barbara could tell that Sasha was using one hand to play with her clitty and eke out the last bits of pleasure that her pussy could generate. When Barbara tried to use her own had Sasha merely swatted it away and resumed stroking her labia and clit while the strap on kept her stretched and full of fake silicon cock.

Barbara held onto Sasha and steadied her as she gasped for air, recovering her breath and recovering from her orgasm. Barbara felt as if the effect of Sasha riding her strap on cock had been edging her for the entire time. Barbara was frustrated that her caged tumescent cock and the butt plug in her ass stimulating her prostate was not nearly enough to push her over the edge and cause rapture.

Nonetheless, Barbara held onto her wife and cuddled her. Barbara took Sasha's breasts in her hands and gently massaged her nipples and aureoles. Sasha's body was coated in a slight sheen of sweat from her athletic exertion. No doubt her thighs would be burning from the effort of riding the strap on dildo reverse cow girl style so energetically.

Barbara was rewarded for her touch when Sasha's body shivered as she moaned away one last minor orgasm.