Torment Ch. 11

Story Info
Barbara enjoys a weekend of complete submission to her wife.
9.7k words
4.8
5.7k
6

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara woke up.

Her legs were sore, her ass was sore, her wrists were sore, her ankles were sore, her neck was sore, her jaws were sore and her mouth was sore.

Yet right now, somehow, she felt wonderful! She felt energized! She felt...amazing!

Her body whole body and mind were still basking in the afterglow of one of the most amazingly intense orgasms she had ever experienced.

Barbara rolled over and noted she was no longer completely bound. She took note of her surroundings.

She was on her side of the bed. Her handcuffs were...umm...only locked on one wrist. Her leg shackles were off, now lying on the floor. Her leash was still attached to her fetish collar and her hog tie was also on the floor...next to her butt plug...the one with the bushy white fox tail.

Barbara sighed. Her ring plug mouth gag was on the floor as well as Sasha's strap-on harness and dildo. Lots of sex toys Barbara knew she would have to clean and stow later.

Barbara felt damp stickiness under her skirt and in her panties. Her probing hand quickly confirmed her suspicions. Her panties were soaked in cum. Her caged cock and balls had leaked precipitous amounts of cum last night as Mistress Sasha pounded her ass. Her inner thighs were also sticky with cum; cum that had leaked and spread as she slept. A trail of cum that trickled down in between her ass cheeks and congealed around her sphincter. The sticky cum that leaked from her cock had also spread down her inner thigh and into the lace tops of her thigh high stockings. Barbara had been left to sleep in the wet spot of her own creation. So Squishy!

Glancing to her left Barbara saw her mistress, her key-holder, her domme, dominant wife sleeping mostly atop the bed covers. She was completely nude; a sheet barely covering her as she slept. Her breasts were rising and falling slowly in satisfied sleep, her nipples jutting up proudly indenting the sheet in the cool air.

Barbara glanced to her clock. It was just before midnight. It was still Friday night.

Barbara was still wearing her anime school girl fox girl outfit and ears. Her multi-tartan pleated skirt was rucked up around her waist. She could feel the weight and pressure of her silicon breast forms; her tits, inside her bra; rising and falling with deep satisfied breaths. Her front cross-tied crop top was still tied around her torso and under-bust. Despite the vigor of her fucking her tits had held in place.

Barbara knew she would also have plenty of laundry tomorrow as well. Her black rounded toe block heel high heeled shoes were still on her feet. She wiggled her toes in her heels. Mistress Sasha loved and insisted she always wear her heels when in bed. Seeing mistress's pleasure at her submission was reason enough to endure the mild discomfort her feet would suffer from wearing them. Mistress was right about one thing; they did look so cute on her feet! Barbara stretched her ankles and wiggled her toes then rotated her feet a bit to stretch out her calf and foot muscles. Better!

Barbara wallowed deeply in contentment. She was lying in bed dressed like a slutty anime cat girl. She had been anally fucked like a slutty girl. She had leaked cum from her trapped caged cock into her panties like a slutty gurl. Unable to stroke her inaccessibly caged cock, bound and gagged, she had been entirely dependent upon her wife's dildo to bring her pleasure and gratification, to simulate her prostate and to pump her cum out from her body....like a slutty girl. She had orgasmed, riding a wave of bliss and then passed out from the sheer intensity...just like a slutty girl!

She wanted to do it again.

But first she needed to recover. Her ass was sore. Gloriously sore, but still sore nonetheless. She needed more rest. Despite still laying in the cool sticky wet spot created from their fucking Barbara took a deep satisfied sigh, shut her eyes and let sleep take her again.

Tomorrow was a new day.

**

When she awoke again it was Saturday morning. The sun was just shining in through the windows. Barbara checked her clock. Mistress Sasha would probably wake up in an hour or less.

Sitting up Barbara rubbed her eyes. She noted the residue of makeup on her hands. She glanced down at her pillow and noted the makeup stain on her pillowcase, making even more laundry for her.

Barbara gathered up the scattered sex toys from the bedroom floor and took them with her to the master bathroom. She placed the toys in her bathroom sink and filled it with warm water and a gentle soap. She'd let them soak a bit.

Barbara stripped out of her clothes and dropped them into the hamper. Plenty of delicates needed washing as well. She'd have to be sure to pre-treat all the cum stained items before washing.

Naked except for her thigh highs, chastity cage and the handcuffs locked to her left wrist she entered the shower. She let the warm water cascade over her sore yet invigorated body. Barbara took gentle soap to wash the cum from the tops of her thigh highs. She stripped them from her legs, soaped them again, and once satisfied they were clean and free of cum and sweat, wrung them out and then hung them outside the shower to dry.

Feeling the shower spray invigorate her she now took a gentle exfoliant and soft cloth to wash and rinse away all the makeup from her face. With softly scented body wash she washed and rinsed away all and lube and cum from her ass, thighs and chastity cage.

Barbara took great care to clean her now quiescent penis lying dormant inside her cage. She flushed water and liquid soap through the cleaning ports before using cotton swabs and lotion through the cleaning ports to thoroughly clean her caged cock.

Sasha's feminized husband usually kept his hair cut short, barely more than a crew cut. It had become obvious from wearing a wig to present as feminine that longer hair simply got in the way. A straightforward shampoo was all that was needed to clean and massage his scalp. She applied conditioner and let it set as she moved on to the next step of her shower routine.

Barbara filled her enema bag with clean water and a gently scented soap specifically formulated for enema use. She cleaned the nozzle and applied a dollop of lube to her tender sphincter. Gently, fully inserting the nozzle into her rear she opened the valve and squeezed the enema bag to push the cleaning fluid inside her ass. Her tummy cramped slightly once the entire contents of the bag filled her. She clenched tight to hold the water as she rinsed out conditioner from 'his' hair. After rinsing she squat down over the drain and expelled the liquid. She was pleased to note the water was still clear.

An idea struck her.

Barbara worried greatly about always keeping her ass clean for her mistress. It seemed that anal sodomy was now a routine part of their lovemaking. Barbara was tormented with thoughts of what would happen if her ass wasn't clean enough. The idea of 'icky poo' coating Mistress Sasha's dildo made her squeamish.

Usually just verifying that the water she expelled was clear was enough to satisfy Barbara that her ass was clean. Barbara now felt she needed to be certain. Barbara went to the bathroom sink and retrieved Mistress Sasha's dildo. She returned to the shower and stuck the suction cup base up against the glass shower wall. With another dollop of lubrication she coated the dildo then positioned her ass over the head of the faux cock.

Pressing back against the dildo she carefully let the veiny silicon phallus penetrate her stretched and sore anus.

Barbara smiled at her cleverness. She could use the dildo as a dipstick to verify she was thoroughly clean as deep inside her ass as Mistress Sasha and her strap-on could possibly plunge.

Barbara allowed a small smile to grace her features as her initially quiescent cock locked inside her chastity cage responded to the pleasurable delving of the dildo in her ass. There was a momentary tremor in her inner thighs as the dildo slipped past her prostate. She had thought she was thoroughly spent. But apparently she had recovered somewhat since last night and still had a bit of stamina remaining. Barbara slowly leaned forward to allow the dildo to withdraw, ignoring the tremors of pleasure in her inner thighs and then slowly leaned back sliding the dildo back inside.

She sighed. Her cock swelled and reached to limits of her confinement. The sense of denial was still as exquisite as ever. She felt the surface of the glass shower wall pressing against her buttocks as she bottomed out. She should plunge it once more in and out, and then check it for cleanliness...

"WHAT the HELL are you DOING?"

Barbara jumped, startled, and stood up straight, the dildo sliding free from her ass. A barely audible popping sound as the dildo slipped free punctuated her surprise.

"Are you MASTURBATING?"

Barbara looked through the shower door to the source of the voice. Unheard, Sasha had come into the bathroom and caught her...

"Oh my god! You're riding my strap-on dildo...AND GETTING HARD DOING IT!"

Sasha was shocked. She had just caught Barbara cheating! Barbara's caged cock was swollen to the limits the cage allowed...not much...

Barbara was still in shock. No thoughts or words formed. How could she explain herself?

Sasha's look of surprise changed to one of disappointment.

"We agreed to lock away your cock because you could not be trusted to NOT masturbate and save yourself for when I was ready. And now I catch you like this." Sasha was fuming.

"But, but, but..." Barbara finally found her voice, but not a coherent thought.

"NO BUTS." Sasha's shout firmly silenced Barbara. "Actions have consequences and you will have yours."

Only the sound of the shower water now filled the silence between the two of them.

"Hurry up and finish your shower. Start your normal chores. I've laid out what I want you to wear today so you know how I expect you to present yourself. Make it happen." Sasha commanded.

Caught by Sasha, embarrassed and humiliated, Barbara hesitated.

"NOW!" Sasha snapped her fingers in Barbara's face before turning on her heel and leaving.

Barbara quickly completed her shower routine. Once finished she shut off the water and emerged clean, refreshed, embarrassed and worried. She toweled dry and while the vent fan removed the steam from the air and the mirrors de-fogged she washed each of the adult toys, dried them, and lovingly put them away in the pleasure chest kept inside the master closet.

Once that chore was done Barbara stepped back up to the mirror and studied her face. Another quick touch up with the razor, not that it was necessary, just a precaution, before she reapplied fresh cosmetics to her face. She would have giggled at the handcuffs still on her wrist were she not worried about what her mistress was going to do to punish her for her transgression. The idea of Sasha punishing her was keeping her cock hard with arousal. The chastity cage kept denied her arousal and her feelings of torment intensified.

Sasha never wanted to see her in the morning with her cosmetics in ruin after a hard night of fucking. Barbara had to admit she enjoyed cosmetically feminizing her face. This time she used extra care to make sure her appearance was above reproach. Barbara's cheeks hardly needed any blush; her embarrassment was enough to color her cheeks pink. When Barbara emerged from the master bath Sasha would be greeted by a beautifully made up feminized husband.

Barbara emerged from the bathroom and saw his wife and mistress had returned to bed. She was busy on her phone and barely spared Barbara a glance. Barbara noted the clothes Sasha had laid out for her. It looked as if she was going out to town today?

Making her way to their shared walk in closet, Barbara dressed simply in clean panties, a nightie, and her peignoir robe; she put her wig back on and made her way to the kitchen. After all, it was now time to make Sasha's coffee...

XXX

Barbara now found herself driving alone to complete necessary chores. It had fallen to her months ago to do all their grocery shopping. Since it was 'his' suits that needed cleaning it had also fallen to her to take them to the dry cleaners and retrieve the previous weeks clothing.

Most of the chores Sasha used to do before Barbara's submission to her wife had since become Barbara's chores instead, freeing Sasha to enjoy her dominant position in their relationship.

Barbara, for her part, savored her submissive role. Shopping out in public had become second nature for her now. Fully made-up and casually dressed Barbara's ability to pass as a woman out in public was unquestioned.

Her attire, at Sasha's insistence, always had to be fully feminine. No pants or leggings, always skirts or dresses. Barbara didn't mind this as, unless she was fully tucked, leggings or pants would show off her chastity cage bulge, outing her.

And while skirts or dresses were a bit 'dressy' compared to a typical woman's attire of jeans or leggings, the tradeoff was worth it to indulge their lifestyle. Barbara admitted to enjoying the looks of appreciation she received and sometimes even compliments from older men for her womanly attire.

Unfortunately, the handcuffs she was still wearing as a bracelet on her left wrist were also attracting their fair share of raised eyebrows and questionable lustful looks.

While exchanging 'his' office suits at the dry cleaners went with only the usual minimum amount of conversation, and just one raised eyebrow from the store clerk, the grocery store was far more active.

She only wanted to dash in but her list was quite long today and would take awhile. Her need to top of routine staples such as milk, eggs, bacon and cereal as well as purchase all the ingredients for Sasha's favorite Chicken Alfredo dish added up.

Making the Alfredo sauce from scratch had become one of Barbara's signature cooking skills. It was simple really; butter, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, garlic, and fresh parsley!

And while she would normally escape too much notice while shopping, today was not her day. Perhaps it was her skirt. Knee length, pleated, gathered waist emphasizing how narrow her waist really was compared to her full bottom.

Certainly the stranger's hand that brushed her backside and groped her ass cheek as she reached for the fresh parsley may have thought so. Barbara's sudden reaction; to stand up and turn to confront whoever it was that grabbed her ass...there was actually a few men around her and she wasn't sure which one of the two closest to her was the culprit. The closest one was ambling away as if nothing had happened. The smiles on the men further away who watched what had happened gave her no illusion they would identify the suspect.

Barbara sighed with disappointment. She filled a baggie with fresh parsley quickly and strode away...in a huff...The click of her low heels sharp against the store's tile flooring.

And that was another thing that drew attention. Not many other women wore heels and stockings to shop for groceries. Barbara considered that she was dressed more like a trad-wife enthusiast than a typical modern woman. Skirt and blouse, heels and stockings, purse, full makeup, her brunette wig with it's perfectly coiffed hair...

Checking out with the clerk was again distracting, both for the check-out clerk and bagger, who kept glancing awkwardly at the handcuffs on her left wrist.

Barbara had one more stop to make after leaving the grocery store.

Barbara hadn't planned to visit the Adult Store today. Sasha had added it as her last stop of the day. Sasha didn't even give Barbara any instructions other than to go to the store and let them know she had a package to pick up.

Entering the store shortly Barbara did as she was told. While she no longer felt awkward shopping there anymore having made several previous visits, the high-end store did have a fair share of customers present. Barbara again noted the male customers, who obviously noticed her, as she entered and were clearly checking her out. Barbara went straight to the service counter.

"Hello, I'm picking up a package for Barbara."

The older woman with a blond hair streaked with grey bouffant looked up and seemed to give Barbara a careful evaluation, glancing at the handcuffs on her wrist, then with a shrug she retrieved a bag from under the desk.

"That'll be $99.95 please."

Barbara paid and thanked the woman, tucking the brown paper wrapped box under one arm, she quickly left the busy store.

XXX

Later...at home...

Barbara stood silently before Sasha as she took the package.

"Do you know what this is?" Sasha asked.

"No mistress." Barbara's instructions earlier had been clear. She had followed them to the letter, retrieving Sasha's order from the store and transporting it straight home. Barbara didn't let her curiosity override her desire to obey her dominant wife and mistress despite the torment her curiosity was causing her caged straining penis.

"Good." Sasha replied as she tore open the brown paper wrapping and removed a small box. On the box was a picture of a stainless steel butt plug with a princess jewel.

"You have been so good for so long and I can't tell you how disappointed I was to see you riding that dildo this morning without my permission."

Barbara wanted to respond, to explain, but she knew better than to interrupt her mistress and key-holder and wisely chose to remain silent. Her heart was pounding in her chest and her cock in its cage was practically throbbing as her arousal submitted to the denial chastity enforced.

"But I suppose I have only myself to blame." Sasha continued, wistfully "I am the one who turned you into a butt slut and anal queen. I should have seen this coming and made arrangements earlier."

Barbara waited, patiently and obediently. She still hadn't been asked a question so knew to wait until her mistress invited a response. The insults actually fueled her arousal. Her cock was straining painfully against the unforgiving cage.

"Come with me."

Sasha gestured to Barbara, leading the way to the master bathroom. Barbara hesitated only a moment before following.

"Bend over; place your head on the counter."

Barbara obeyed.

"Hike up you skirt and pull down your panties." Sasha commanded.

"Umm..." Barbara hesitated only a moment. She wasn't really worried about the butt plug, it looked normal sized although usually Sasha would insist Barbara insert it herself.

A firm hand came down on Barbara's bottom. The swat didn't hurt but was loud and made Sasha's intentions clear.

"Are we going to have a problem or do we have other behavioral issues I need to address?"

"No Mistress." Barbara yipped as she pulled up her skirt to her waist and then lowered her panties to her knees.

"Spread your legs wider." Sasha ordered.

"Yes Mistress." Barbara then spread her feet as far apart as the panties stretched between her knees would allow. Her submission and humiliation causing her arousal to become even more distressing as her caged cock struggled inside the plastic penis prison. There simply was no more room for it to expand.

Barbara shivered in anticipation and was barely able to watch as Sasha opened the box and removed the stainless steel butt plug from the packaging, resting it on the counter next to Barbara's head. Barbara looked upon the plug and was concerned. The pink jewel at the end looked cute but she thought she saw lines or possibly seams running up and down the plug? What's that all about?

Barbara continued to watch as Sasha put on a pair of latex gloves and then opened up a small bottle of KY jelly. Taking the plug, Sasha lubed the steel butt plug with the KY. Barbara lost sight of Sasha as she took position behind her.

"Pull your butt cheeks apart." Sasha ordered.