Torment Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you fantasize about?" Barbara whispered in Sasha's ear.

Sasha sighed, opened her eyes and then turned her head to meet Barbara's questioning gaze. She smiled as she answered.

"Keeping you this way forever."

XXX

Monday Morning.

Sasha's husband thought about how he had now been kept in chastity for three days straight. It was Monday now; the start of his third day locked and chaste. Immediately after returning home from work Friday he had been locked away. Then he had spent the whole weekend with his cock locked away. And then another whole day with his ass locked away as well.

Normally Sasha would free his cock from chastity so he could go to work...except he had just begun a new work schedule...instead of a daily 8 hour (or more) grind 5 days a week his company had begun cost saving measures. One of these was that his section now worked four 10 hour days. He would work 10 hour days, four days a week, having Mondays off.

Barbara was ambivalent about her new schedule. One the one hand she hoped she wasn't setting herself up for more time in chastity. Too much chastity was not necessarily a good thing.

On the other hand, cross-dressing was fun and dressing up and transforming into Barbara and serving Sasha was simply their usual way to relax and relieve stress, and had been for months now. They still maintained their discretion and privacy as she knew her cross-dressing would be frowned upon by outsiders. She mentally shrugged off the annoying thought. After all, their routine feminization and domination play worked well and was enjoyed by both of them and that was all that mattered. She grinned ruefully as she also thought that the torment of denial was in fact a good thing.

Barbara was momentarily flustered when she finished donning the outfit Sasha had selected for her. She turned and flounced in the mirror taking it all in.

She looked like a whore.

She was wearing many new intimates from a previous shopping trip to Victoria's Secret.

Her red Body by Victoria bra held her silicon breast forms tight against her chest.

She wore her black VS thong panty to hold her caged cock snug next to her body.

Over this she wore her VS red and white plaid ruched hipster panty.

Red thigh high stockings with silicon stay up bands around her thighs covered her legs.

Barbara couldn't help but find the faux lacing tied in a bow knot on the back of her thigh highs perfectly cute! She had really become fascinated with bows!

Sasha had insisted that she finally wear her white corset and had helped tie the strings as tight as she could possibly withstand. Her waist had been cinched enough that she was finally able to match Sasha's!

For a skirt Sasha had surprised Barbara with a red pleated micro-mini stripper skirt. The skirt had two adorable red bows, one on each hip, and the hem was so short that the entire lower half of her bottom was exposed. Her panties were clearly on display showcasing her firm, round, pert bottom.

Her white crop top had lace cap sleeves. The cross ties tied under her bosom left her red bra and the top of her breast forms fully on display as well.

On her feet she wore red slingback heels. In her hair, her blonde pigtail wig had a small red bow at the base of each pigtail and a huge oversized red bow decorated the back of her head.

One of the earlier fetish collars purchased long ago from the adult store encircled her neck. The black nylon collar had rhinestone charms spelling "TEASE" at the front of her throat.

Lastly her silver "Property of Sasha" charm necklace hung between the cleavage of her bosom.

She definitely looked like a whore.

Barbara had time to admire the effect the silicon bands of her thigh highs had on her upper thigh. There was just the perfect amount of compression to form a perfect circle around her thighs. The soft pinching effect made her legs look long, firm, full, and feminine. They really helped accentuate her butt!

The skimpy ruched panties she wore barely covered her bottom, leaving more flesh exposed than covered while the ruched seam cleaved into her bottom and defined each globe of her ass.

Barbara felt her cock strain in her cage in arousal at her slutty reflection.

Satisfied her appearance was perfect for her wife; she left the bathroom and set off to the home office where Sasha was tele-working. The tapping of her heels on the hardwood floors would announce her approach. Barbara wondered what the day would bring and hoped her service would be rewarded. She really hoped that with a release from chastity she would be allowed to fuck her mistress with her own cock...it had been awhile...

XXX

Barbara's hopes had been rewarded...partially...

Barbara felt the strain of her aroused cock. Sasha had in fact freed her cock from chastity and freed her ass from anal chastity as well. And while Barbara had hoped that she would finally be free to have sex with Sasha, Sasha had other ideas.

Barbara's cock strained against her panties, her full erection held captive by her thong and her ruched hipster pair. Barbara desperately wanted to stroke her cock, but her circumstances wouldn't allow for it.

Sasha had her bound and gagged.

Once again with her hands handcuffed and the cuffs hogtied to her fetish collar, once again with her feet shackled and a hogtie clipped to a leather bondage belt around her waist, once again Barbara felt the strain in her bottom as a glass dildo stretched her sphincter and was buried deep inside her rectum.

Barbara was panting heavily as she knelt astride the liberator pillow holding the glass dildo upright inside her.

Sasha had pulled the strap of her thong to one side, and her ruched panty to the other, and allowed the dildo to slip between the two wisps of fabric. The hard glass dildo had been cold...at first.

With Barbara's legs shackled and hog tied to the belt around her waist Barbara could not rise up more than two or three inches. The dildo was easily seven inches long and remained deeply in place.

The glass dildo had veiny ridges that relentlessly stimulated her anus and prostate. Barbara's erect cock was leaking precum. Barbara wanted desperately to cum but with so little freedom of movement she could not get enough of the dildo shaft in and out to push her over the edge.

Sasha was tormenting her by edging her and Barbara was going slowly mad from the merciless torment. There was just not quite stroke from the dildo to generate enough stimulation to let her cum

Barbara felt the drool slip from her plugged ring gag. The silicon gag looked like a pair of lips wrapped around the circular plug. Her jaws were sore from being held open. Her saliva was running out the edges of her gag, past her lips, down her chin, and dribbling onto her chest, breast forms, bra and crop top.

Sasha looked up from her computer to see Barbara's look of lust filled desperation.

The house had been thoroughly cleaned the day before and tasking Barbara with another day of service had seemed foolish. Instead Sasha realized she could torment her submissive and feminized husband by displaying him for her amusement.

Sasha typed away at the invoices she was working on, glancing every now and again upon her desperately tormented spouse. Barbara's bosom was heaving and her whole chin, throat, and chest were wet and glistening.

Barbara was trying to bounce her ass up and down upon the embedded dildo but there wasn't enough slack in the hog tie from her shackles to her waist to let her achieve a half stroke, much less the full strokes she would want to truly send her over the edge. It looked like she could barely manage one inch of stroke at best.

Sasha smirked as she saw Barbara's un-caged cock, trapped tight by her panties. The two pairs of panties and the elastic waist band were obviously enough to prevent her straining cock from slipping free. Even trapped by two thin layers of cotton Barbara's cock veins could be seen from the impression they made through the fabric.

Sasha wasn't sure how long she would keep Barbara bound. The sight was truly something to behold. Bound and gagged and dressed as a whore Barbara formed a study in contrasts; desperation and lust struggling against bondage and restraint. Barbara was truly Sasha's work of art. She was a tormented and horny slut desperate for sexual release and dependent upon Sasha as her mistress to grant or deny her that privilege.

Gagged as she was Sasha was comfortable enough to make her regularly schedule hour long conference call. None of Barbara's gasps, moans, or gurgles could be heard over the microphone though Sasha made sure to mute it anyway when she wasn't needed to speak.

When the call was finally complete Sasha stepped away from her home office and stood commandingly before Barbara, admiring her kneeling submissive feminized husband. With one hand she reached down and freed the panty clad cock from its cotton prison.

Barbara gasped in pleasure as she gazed adoringly upward to her mistress. With her cock free she yearned for pleasure. Disappointingly, once freed and exposed to air, her cock now had no stimulation at all. The stimulation of confinement that the cotton that had once trapped her cock had provided was gone. Now jutting lewdly in front of her, her eight inch endowment swayed drunkenly in the warm room air.

"Aww...poor baby...can't cum?" Sasha's condescending tone tormented Barbara. She knew it was role play but damn it, she was desperate! She needed to cum!

Sasha double checked to make sure her gagged and bound husband wasn't in distress. He wasn't making the safe-word hand gesture he would make with his fingers if he was fearful or in distress. Sasha pondered that she had never seen him make it when they were deep in role play. She wondered if that meant she hadn't ever really pushed his boundaries, or if that meant he...err, she...was fully immersed in her role as submissive.

Sasha smirked as she already knew the answer. Open and honest communication really was key, and today, she was eager to push his boundaries, just as they had previously discussed.

Sasha slowly stripped out of her clothes, tormenting her submissive feminized husband as she revealed her body. They had never really had a 'noon-er' while she was still at work. With her husband's new schedule, maybe Mondays would afford them the time to explore new opportunities in dominance and submission.

Naked before her husband Sasha's arousal was now obvious to her bound and gagged and feminized submissive husband. Wetness coated Sasha's vulva and was slowly spreading to her inner thighs. Her nipples were proudly erect in the warm room air. The look of lust on Barbara's face was thrilling to behold.

Sasha straddled Barbara's thighs. She aligned Barbara's proudly exposed penis with her labial folds and guided the tip of Barbara's cock into her vagina. Once the head of her cock slipped inside her Sasha pushed Barbara back slightly using her body weight to let Barbara's cock glide inside her warm wet vagina and force Barbara down onto the glass dildo embedded in her ass.

Holding her feminized husbands corseted body against her naked breasts Sasha rode Barbara's cock slowly and easily. She didn't bounce up and down on her not wanting to hurt Barbara's thighs, rather she ground down in small circular motions with her hips. Barbara's breathing continued her ragged gasps as her cock received the pleasurable stimulation she so desperately craved.

With her legs spread widely Sasha now rose up and down slowly, letting Barbara's cock glide in and out of her pussy. Sasha held tightly to Barbara's small corseted waist pressing her bosom into Barbara's jutting silicon breast forms. It would probably do nothing for Barbara as the over-bust corset and massive fake boobs would not translate anything more than pressure through them down to Barbara's chest, but the stimulation of the corset brushing against Sasha's aroused nipples was heavenly.

"Cum for me baby!" Sasha whispered the command softly into Barbara's ear.

Barbara felt the warm breath of Sasha's command against her ear and the torment was exquisite! Her cock was buried in Sasha's pussy and her ass was stretched and full of glass cock!

Sasha was riding her but it still wasn't enough.

"Cum for me baby!" Sasha again commanded.

Barbara's restraints were tight, but desperation drove her forward. Her bonds wouldn't allow her to rise up and down enough to drive her cock as deep and as fiercely as she would like. She could barely manage an inch of thrust. Desperately, she slowly rotated her hips, matching Sasha's performance. If she could synchronize just enough...

"Cum for me baby!" Sasha commanded a third time. "Or I'll leave you here for another hour with no chance to cum."

Desperate and horny and on edge for well over an hour already, Barbara redoubled her efforts. Once she matched Sasha's pace and synchronized her hip rotations opposite of Sasha she found she was able to gain almost two inches of stroke with each hip rotation.

But there was more.

Each time Barbara rolled her hips and each time she withdrew from Sasha she found the glass veined dildo in her ass would grind down just a bit more than before. Each time she was thrusting up to the limits of her bonds her ass would clench tightly against the dildo, generating even more pleasure.

"Gah...gah...gah..." Barbara gasped through her plugged ring mouth gag as she thrust and withdrew in a controlled manner into Sasha's tight warm wet pussy.

"Yes...cum for me baby..." Sasha commanded. Barbara's eyelashes were fluttering and her eyes were starting to roll back in her head. Her eye-shadow, long lash mascara, and doe eye makeup perfectly feminizing her. Barbara could be beautiful when properly made up so...

"HmmmmMMMMMmmm..." Barbara's moan started softly, then built in volume, then faded slowly as her orgasm ravished her body.

Barbara felt her ass quiver, and then her cock swell then spurt. Her hips now rotating furiously as she sought to expel her seed deep inside her dominant wife's pussy.

Sasha could feel Barbara's cock swell inside her prior to Barbara's ejaculation. She ground down against the eight inch cock buried in her pussy and let her feminized husband spew his seed inside her. Her ejaculate lasted several long seconds, even after the main volume spurt inside her Sasha felt Barbara's jack-rabbit thrusting as she eagerly tried to drain her balls of her issue inside Sasha's warm deep cunt.

Sasha waited until she was certain Barbara's balls had been drained and Barbara's cock slowly began to deflate inside her. Rising up slightly Sasha let Barbara's endowment slip from inside her. Sitting back she could now see Barbara's cock, slickly coated with Sasha's natural lubricant and Barbara's cum residue jut before her, spent yet proud.

Sasha took the cock in her hand, gave it a stroke, gathering up the pussy juice and cum. Popping open the plug from Barbara's ring gag she stuck her cum and pussy coated fingers through the ring gag into Barbara's wet warm mouth.

Barbara obediently licked at Sasha's fingers, tasting and taking the offered cum and pussy juice mixture.

Once Barbara had cleaned off Sasha's fingers Sasha removed the gag from Barbara's mouth. She retrieved the handcuff keys and pressed them into Barbara's hands, still cuffed behind her back.

"Free yourself, I have to get back to work." Sasha whispered. The smile of sexual satisfaction on Barbara's face was absolutely precious.

Sasha pulled on her panties. She knew they would soon be soaked in cum leaking from her pussy. Maybe she could make use of them later? Once she was dressed she returned to work, her "break" now over. She felt truly refreshed and ready to begin the second half of her day. Maybe there was something to indulging in noon time sex after all.

Barbara for her part was slowly coming down from her sexual bliss.

She had nearly blissed out from the pleasure of her orgasm.

Barbara held tight to the handcuff keys in her palm. She knew it would be a bit of a struggle to unlock and free her wrists from the cuffs behind her back. It was difficult doing it by feel alone and could take several long minutes, especially as Sasha had left her hog ties in place still restricting her range of motion.

Barbara also felt her cock deflate. The room air now felt cool on her softening member. The cooling intensified by how slick and wet her cock was from Sasha's pussy juice. Lastly Barbara felt her ass quiver against the glass dildo that still sat full embedded inside her and stretched out her sphincter. She knew her ass would probably be gaped for quite awhile until she fully recovered from Sasha's anal dominance over her.

With a deep sigh Barbara slowly began her struggles to free her wrists. She gazed adoringly at her wife, back at her desk and already back at work. Barbara found she was already longing for and fantasizing over the opportunity to submit again.