All Comments on 'Tormented Ch. 06'

by FallenTreasure

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 11 years ago

and then she wakes up to see she is still a prisoner.....

naughtyboy92naughtyboy92about 11 years ago
BRILLIANT!

another brilliant chapter fallen. i love the story of why the demons are killed and cant wait to hear more about lilys dad! also more of lily and aaron, i think there relationship could be interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

best chapter so far! i love this series and your writing style and your characters are amazing. i love the friendship between lily and ryan but would love to hear more about lily and aaron! cant wait for the next chapter to see what else lies in store for this couple!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great!

Love the chapter and the reunion between Lilly and Ryan. Unlike the others though, I don't like the idea of Lilly and Aaron together. And I really can't see Ryan approving of that while he's still alive and well, even if he didn't seem to mind the idea in this chapter. I think he felt that way just because he was so worried about hurting her and felt that if she was with Aaron it would at least be somewhat like him being with her again. But we'll all have to wait and see where you go with it. I just like mates being faithful to each other even if they are demons...call me old-fashioned. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Series!

I am loving this series so far, just read through every chapter and love the story, the characters and the sex is amazing! Hope to read the next chapter soon!

FallenTreasureFallenTreasureabout 11 years agoAuthor

Thank you all so much again for your lovely comments, I'm so glad you're enjoying my story! I am writing the next chapter at the moment and hope to have it posted in the next couple of days. All feedback is really appreciated so any comments on the story are welcome :) thank you for reading - Fallen x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
LOVE LOVE LOVE

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SERIES! the sex, the relationships, the storyline is fucking amazing! i need to the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
next chapter?!?!?!?!

i've been checking back everyday since the last chapter went up! please hurry and post the next one! love this series so much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFallenTreasure@FallenTreasure
English writer wanting to share her stories with you. For all of those who enjoy my stories and wish to gain access to more in depth plots, a reimagining (and hopefully improved versions) of some of my older works and alternate story lines, then please check out my Patreon. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Tormented Ch. 05 Previous Part
Tormented Series Info