TormentTinyTits

Story Info
Pearl finds a new way of accepting her body and making money.
7.8k words
4.54
33.2k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tlerone
Tlerone
292 Followers

Pearl sighed throwing her book bag down on the floor of her small apartment, having finished another tiring day at her college. It wasn't the work or the professors that she generally disliked, rather her fellow students. Pearl was in her sophomore year at college, yet didn't seem to catch much attention from her peers. She was a good enough looking girl, pretty facial features, and a gothic look to her appearance that she was rather proud of.

Probably the only part of her appearance she was proud of...

You see Pearl was rather... "underdeveloped" for her age. Her breasts were no bigger than an A cup, and her butt, in her own mind, flat as a board wasn't a good enough description for it. She was incredibly skinny, and she would commonly be mistaken for a preteen girl for crying out loud! All of that wouldn't be as bad if it weren't for the fact that her older sister had been blessed with a bust to put even D cups to shame, and a fantastic ass. Clearly her genetics were not to blame, the universe just seemed to hate her.

After a stressful day at college, Pearl found the only way she could unwind would be a nice orgasm. Pulling her hoodie over her head, exposing her practically flat chest under her black t-shirt, she grabbed her laptop from her bookbag, making her way over to the couch of her small apartment. Calling it small was generous, the kitchen and living room were all one room, with an attached small bedroom and bathroom. Still If it meant not living in dorm rooms with girls way more attractive than her and guys with no attraction at all to her, Pearl was happy enough to slum it here during term time.

Kicking off her shoes when she sat down on the small two-seater couch in an ugly green colour, Pearl opened her hand-me-down laptop, scouring the search engine for some material to her liking. She pulled her long black hair behind her into a half assed ponytail so as not to obstruct her view. She was in the mood for some of her favourites this afternoon...

"I think some humiliation should do the trick..." The goth said to herself, furiously unbuttoning her jeans while still typing in her desired content into the search bar of her resident amateur model website. The girls on here were very much "real girls" and the viewer feature allowed commenters to tell the girls what they wanted to see. A feature Pearl very much liked.

Pearl bunched up her black jeans at her ankles, lying down on the couch once she had kicked them off the end of her long legs, lifting her laptop up to get access to her red lacy panties, once again struggling to pull them down. Managing to get them to her knees, and letting gravity take them the rest of the way, kicking them off once at her ankles. the pale girl placed her laptop down on her lower thighs, just above her knees. Just enough room for access to her already moistening pussy, and still see the video past her unruly public hair. Not like she had much reason to trim it, who was ever going to see her in this state?

After a little over an hour, and a lot of rubbing her most sensitive nub, Pearl was satisfied, lying completely spent on her couch. A particular stream had set her off, of a girl, upon suggestion from her viewers, handcuffing herself completely naked to a park bench! Watching the girl struggle to cover herself with only one free hand, and hastily explain to people passing by why she was in such a position was enough for the horny goth to explode all over her hand.

As Pearl lay in her post orgasm bliss, two things crossed her mind. Number 1: she really needed to start keeping tissue boxes closer to her couch... And 2: The girls in the videos and streams on this site are absolutely loaded! She saw it constantly in the comments, people donating huge sums of money to get the girl to be more likely to notice their comment. None of the girls she watched lived in a crappy apartment like hers. She should do this!

"Wait... that's not a bad idea..." Pearl though, closing down her laptop and, looking around for something to clean off her cum with. Why doesn't she try streaming herself? The people in this particular humiliation tag seem to enjoy just that, watching girls being humiliated! And with her pitiful body, just looking at herself in a mirror was way more humiliation than the girl handcuffed naked to the bench must have experienced!

"Come on Pearl, porn? Really?" Pearl excused the idea from her mind as just the remnants of her arousal talking. She could slum it in this apartment for a bit, and she wasn't desperate for cash or anything... Deciding an early dinner would clear her mind, Pearl grabbed her discarded jeans and panties, making her way into her bedroom, hoping to find some unused cleanex in there before making a start on dinner.

_

A few hour later, Pearl was sitting in front of her crappy TV in her pyjamas. She was only half-heartedly paying attention to whatever show she was watching; her mind was otherwise occupied. Not from thoughts of the assignment she had due in a few days' time that she'd barely made a dent in, but rather from what had occurred earlier that day on the very couch she was sitting on. Wiggling her butt, she could almost still feel some of her sticky residue from earlier on the cushion.

She couldn't believe it, she was actually getting horny again. She could very quickly remedy that, but she was reminded of the thought that had crossed her mind earlier. That girl who was handcuffed to the bench naked was rich, probably enjoying a relaxing spa treatment in her mansion right now. And here she was, just as humiliated daily as her, and yet she's watching a stolen cable on a box TV?

"How difficult would it realistically be?" Pearl thought out loud, pulling her phone out of her pyjama pocket, and getting up the website she loved so much. Of course, Pearl hadn't actually gone through the trouble of making an account up to this point, she was content to just watch while others made comments and gave requests to the girl's doing the shows. But as she clicked the large fonted 'Sign Up!' button at the top of the page, she was quite amazed at how easy it really was. All she needed was a username, a password and an email address!

Not wanting the use her personal email for such a thing as a porn website, the increasingly curious raven-haired girl grabbed her laptop from her coffee table, intent on making a brand-new email address sheerly for the purpose of satisfying her curiosities. Within minutes, she was back at the sign up screen, entering her new email, and a password she had thought of in a few seconds. The last part was a screen name.

Pearl sat for a minute, stumped at the idea of what to have her name on this website be. Obviously, it would be a bad idea to use her real name. It's not like she was actually going to start a cam show of her own, so she shouldn't put too much thought into it. This was just an experiment! Nothing more!

"Fuckin... come on..." Pearl was struggling to think. If her name was out of the question, maybe something descriptive of her? Hypothetically, if she was going to stream on this site, what would be an appropriate username? Her whole gimmick would be humiliation, practically every day of her life was that for her anyways. Her hands started moving along the keyboard, inspiration hitting her in a second, the name appearing on her screen.

TormentTinyTits

The username was there, showing that it was available on the site. Pearl felt humiliation burn at the name that she herself had come up with as a descriptor for her. Face red, and slowly moving the mouse down to the 'Confirm' button, Pearl swallowed hard, not noticing how dry her mouth had become in the last few minutes. The screen flashed, bringing her to her profile page, with the humiliating username she had just come up with in bold letters, making her lovely face blush once again. In the top right-hand corner of her profile, there was a large blue button, the words burned into Pearl's hazel eyes.

'Start Streaming'

"There's no way it's that easy..." The flat chested girl once again said to herself, wiggling her butt against the couch once again, sitting up straight and placing the laptop on the coffee table. Should she give it a test run? Looking down at herself, her pink and white floral bottoms and black band t shirt was hardly the attire to start a pornographic stream in. Though it's not like she was actually going to do anything, it was just to test how easy it was, right?

Pearl bit her lip, the goth nervously shifter her finger on the trackpad of her laptop. She thought it over for a minute, her curiosity winning out over her reason. She got up from her couch, reaching for her abandoned bookbag, pulling a small black piece of fabric out of one of the pockets. She never went anywhere without a mask during the pandemic, and that was about to extend to the privacy of her own apartment.

"Just in case." She told herself, slipping the mask on to her face, leaving her covered from the nose down, her eyes still transfixed on the laptop screen, where she had left her mouse cursor. One click of the button was all it would take. Pearl's hand was moving before she had a chance to stop and think about it.

"LIVE" was displayed at the top of her screen, which had now changed to her own reflection staring back at her. To the side was a little chat bar, where comments would come in for the model on the stream. Pearl was utterly amazed that minutes ago she was watching TV, and now she was streaming herself on a porn site! One she frequented no less!

"Whoa, it really is that easy..." Pearl whispered to herself, checking over her image on the screen. She was truly pathetic, sitting on her couch in her oversized pyjamas, not one part of her body looking appealing in the slightest. After a moment of studying herself, the raven-haired girl found the large red button at the bottom of her screen, labelled 'END STREAM' and decided to do just that. But her vision was drawn to something directly beside the button.

5 VIEWERS?! She'd been live for less than a minute, and there were already people watching her?! Gosh, no wonder all those beautiful streamers get so many views, it must be the easiest thing in the world to do if even someone like her is getting viewers. She wondered why these people even bothered clicking on her profile, before her computer let out a noise, alerting the goth to a notification.

"So when does the tormenting begin?"

The underdeveloped girl read silently in the comment section. That would make sense, the dumb name she had chose was obviously what peaked these viewers interest in her. Pearl was about to end the stream right away, disappointing her watchers, before her eyes landed on the viewer count once again.

"Holy shit, 100 viewers?!" The raven-haired girl accidentally said out loud through her mask, as more comments started flooding into the bar at the side, most of them in similar vein to the first, some of them making jokes about her appearance.

"Are we sure she's old enough to be on here?"

"Wow, no kidding, those tits are tiny! I think we need a better view..."

"Hurry up and humiliate yourself little girl!"

Pearl was partially disgusted by the comments she was receiving, but a large part of her already knew this was the sort of reaction she knew she would get. It was then another notification alerted from her laptop, this one different from the last. Pearl's hazel eyes widened, the message chilling her to the bone...

"$25 Donation: Take off your pants, nothing much to see upstairs anyways..."

She... had actually gotten a donation? Real money from someone giving her a request! Her! She was all too familiar with how this system worked, having seen it many times on other cam girls streams! All to just... take off her pants? Maybe it was the adrenaline that had built up over the last few minutes, but that seemed... reasonable to her?

"I must be going insane!" Pearl rationalised, seeing the comments now cheering in agreement with the donation. She was wearing a mask, and she was using a pseudonym so it's not like any of these people knew her personally... what's the worst that can happen? The goth's shaking hands slowly made their way towards the waistband of her pyjama pants.

"Alright, I guess since you're being so generous..." Pearl tried her best to sound sexy to appeal to her growing viewers, her hands freezing in place as realisation hit her. She wasn't wearing underwear... the raven-haired girl bit her lip under her mask, standing up just slightly so as to give the audience a better view, when in reality she was just trying to buy time the psyche herself up. As her hands fidgeted nervously on the waistband, another notification from her laptop caught her attention...

"$25 Donation: Just do it already!"

Before Pearl could even comprehend that she had made more money in the last 5 minutes than she had in an 8-hour workday, her hands pulled the pink and white garment down her legs, exposing her lower half to the camera. From behind her mask, Pearl's breathing got heavier and her face burned with shame. She was actually showing her pussy to the almost 200 people watching her stream right now. As the goth kicked her pyjama bottoms off her bare feet, a look to the comment box confirmed that the crowd was going nuts at her display.

"Look at that lady garden! No way she's underage!"

"What a freak, bet she gets off on it and doesn't care about the money..."

"Holy shit, this girl's actually kind of hot!"

That last comment made Pearl pull her black t-shirt down, balling it in her fists in an attempt to cover her womanly shame, the shirt rising at her hips, the raven-haired girl knowing that were there a camera behind her, it would be streaming all of her bony ass to the viewers. Trying to get her breathing under control, she quickly sat back down on her couch in front of the laptop, making sure to keep her t-shirt in a death grip between her thighs. The comments kept rolling in, humiliating observations, insults about her body, and every once in a while, someone saying something nice about her body. Pearl did her best to respond verbally to the comments, encouraging the people watching her to give her more embarrassing dares.

"$25 Donation: Get up and twerk!"

That one was pretty embarrassing for the goth girl, but all things, considered, she did her best, shaking her ass in full view of the camera for all to see. She let go of the shirt covering her pussy during it, and when she was done it slipped her mind to keep it hidden from her viewers, treating them once again to the sight of her pink lips and dark curly public hair.

"What a slut!"

"She wishes she was a slut, maybe if she could actually grow a pair of tits!"

"Of course she's a slut, look between her legs, she's wet!"

Pearl looked down upon reading that most recent comment, her hands coming to cover her privates and feeling the sticky residue of her girl honey on her palms. She couldn't actually be getting off on this? No! She was already horny from earlier, and her curiosity with the cam show hadn't quite sated that like she thought it would. Her attention was drawn away with another notification dinging.

"$50 Donation: Off with the shirt! Let's see if you live up to your name!"

Pearl paled. Her breasts were pitiful, but she was being paid actual money to expose them to the almost 300 people watching! She felt that she couldn't refuse, grabbing the hem of her shirt, the goth girl bit her lip, rolling it up her body slowly, exposing her skinny torso, the fabric rubbing against her nipples, which she was surprised to find rock-hard and tingling, the texture of the t shirt stimulating them as she continued going higher and higher. Pearl shut her eyes, and in on fell swoop, pulled the t shirt over her head, throwing it to the side, and slapping both hands across her pathetic excuse for breasts. The chat lit up:

"Wow, she's flat as a board!"

"Username checks out."

"Stop covering those nipples, we want to see!"

Pearl was having a quite a different reaction than she was expecting. Her hands on her nipples providing even more stimulation than the t shirt was causing her to have even more feelings of a sexual nature. The goth couldn't stop thinking about how she was butt ass naked, sitting on her couch, while hundreds of people watched her, essentially playing with herself.

"Oh, now she's embarrassed? I would be too if I looked like her."

More comments flooded in, Pearl feeling as though she had hit some sort of sensory ceiling. Her mind was getting foggy, and her breathing was even more ragged than earlier. Hesitantly uncovering her breasts, her hands were providing almost no support anyways, and the tiny bumps barely moved, but were at last uncovered for her adoring audience.

"Little slut, naked in front of all these people."

"Do a real dare!"

Pearl was having trouble keeping up with the comments, once again trying her best to flirt and interact with her viewers. Her arousal was only growing, but she wouldn't admit it to herself! Tonight had been purely a financial venture, nothing more! She wondered where to take her cam show from here, before another notification came in. Pearl's heart almost stopped while reading it.

"$100 Donation: Go outside. Show the world that pathetic body of yours."

"No way!" Pearl practically blurted out, her eyes widening being the only legible feature on her face thanks to the mask. She couldn't actually go outside! She was completely naked, and people could see her in the hallways of her apartment building! But her thoughts came back to what she was doing right now, she had made more money in a night than she had in a week of working. And she'd seen cam girls who didn't follow dares fade away into obscurity. Walking outside wouldn't be that bad, would it? It was fairly late, and no one should be around the hallways...

"Just... just for a few minutes and that's it!" The raven-haired goth addressed her viewers, watching the comment section cheer and rejoice that the skinny flat chested model was complying with the request. Pearl gulped nervously, leaning forward on the couch to pick up her laptop, trying to frame what little breasts she had for the webcam, a gesture that came off just as humiliating as she felt for most of her actions tonight. Picking it up, and holding it in front of her, her face was cut off completely giving the viewers an up-close look at the titular tiny tits, and her unshaven crotch.

Bare legs trembling with every step, Pearl walked towards her front door, her masked face coming close to look out the peephole and confirm that there was no one outside. It was one thing being naked in front of strangers on the internet, at least they were paying her. It was a whole different story having someone catch her in person, never mind someone who lived in her building. They probably wouldn't even be very appreciative at seeing a naked chick. This was Pearl we're talking about after all...

*click*

Her door was unlatched before she even really had time to think about it. Pearl made sure to put the snib on, last thing she needed was to get locked out without a stitch of clothing on her. As she slowly creaked open the apartment door, she felt a tingling overtake her, lower down. She tried her best to keep her mind off her body's reaction to the humiliation, rationalising that she was only doing this for the cash, nothing more. Opening the door just enough to poke her head outside, the naked goth checked once again to make sure the coast was clear, dark hair in a ponytail whipping from side to side as she did so. She set her laptop down, the screen reflecting her bare feet, as she angled it slightly upwards. Her entire body trembled, as she took a step out of the opened door.

Tlerone
Tlerone
292 Followers