TormentTinyTits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Pearl could get a grip on her surroundings, something happened to her body. Her pussy spasmed and shot a spike of pleasure the whole way up her body, and right down her legs to her toes. Her untouched clitoris vibrated, and lady juices exploded out of her vagina mid step, almost causing her to fall flat on her ass, as she realised what was happening to her, while barely able to keep herself standing, coming to a complete stop on the front lawn.

She was having an orgasm! A big one at that! She wasn't even touching any part of her body, but apparently, the arousal caused from her prancing around naked had built and built to a breaking point, so that stimulation to her leaking pussy or rock-hard nipples was no longer necessary to push her over the edge, and it just happened on it's own. Pearl stood there, bare feet curling in the grass, focusing on two things: staying standing, and not making any noise.

Both tasks seemed insurmountable for Pearl as she seemed to be having the most intense orgasm of her life, and it had been triggered completely hands free! There was no denying to the quivering goth any longer that there wasn't a sexual nature to her little humiliation cam show. Pearl made especially sure to keep a hold on her phone, still livestreaming, as well as not to touch her oversensitive body, out of fear of exacerbating her climax even further.

Still cumming, Pearl saw the lights of the house she was next to switch on, Illuminating the entire window, still covered by the curtains, and at the same time terrifying the goth as the aftershocks of her orgasm wrecked her small frame. She moved without thinking, bare legs pumping as she ran past the house, forgetting all about being on the lookout for people on the pavement. She could feel the breeze against her still rock-solid nipples and her drenched crotch, her body's sensitivity to all sensations having seemingly been doubled by her hands-free orgasm. Pearl continued to an alleyway that separated the house she orgasmed in front of from it's neighbour, slumping down, her back against the wooden fence, right next to a trash can.

It was only when she got her breathing under control and looked at her phone did she remember all about the livestream. Her viewers has saw everything, Every inch of her while she was cumming. She was greeted with multiple comments making fun of her.

"Wow, is she cumming?"

"Not like she's ever had anyone else touch her down there!"

"She so inexperienced, I'm not surprised she came without touch!"

Pearl read each and ever comment, her blush growing and her arousal increasing further as she did so. She had even gotten a few donations that she missed while in the middle of her shameful display, not asking for more dares, but praising her for the entertainment. Some people were even calling it hot! For the first time in her life Pearl was attractive to someone. She could almost feel tears welling up in her eyes at the revelation, being extra sure to thank those viewers with more shots of her still very much naked body on the livestream. After fully recovering from the last few minutes, Pearl decided it was best to call it a night. She quickly looked both ways from her hiding place making sure the coast was clear, before streaking once again past her neighbour's house, this time on the sidewalk, feeling the concrete on her bare feet and the night air across her body, as she made her way back towards her apartment building, feelings of arousal taking over her again. She was going to be using this night as fuel for her masturbation sessions for months to come...

And she was definitely going to be streaming again...