TormentTinyTits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The comments hadn't slowed down, nor had her viewership. Pearl, now naked in the hallway, and questioning every decision she had made in the last half hour, stepped backwards just a bit, so that her entire body was in frame of the webcam, something the people watching much appreciated.

"Holy shit she actually did it!"

"Wonder if anyone will catch her?"

"They'll probably think she's a lost child."

Pearl could feel her chest tightening, her anxiety taking hold. She hated social interaction enough as it is, never mind doing it nude. If someone were to catch the mortified goth in all her glory... well that's just something she doesn't want to think about! Because she IS mortified. Sure... that's the only reason. Nothing to do with a hypothetical tingling that's been steadily growing in her nether regions. Pearl didn't even want to check anymore if the wetness from earlier was still there, though she knew the answer, and she didn't like it one bit. The loud notification from her computer made her jump, arms coming to cover her private parts, one slung across her sensitive nipples, the other confirming the current wetness of her pussy unintentionally. Pearl looked around, hoping that none of her neighbours had heard the loud notification.

"$25 Donation: Run down the hallway and back."

The raven-haired goth decided not to fight it anymore, this was the best paying job she'd ever had, and she didn't intend on losing it on her first night. Arms still in place covering, Pearl took off, her skinny bare frame making it's way past every door, directly in view of her webcam. Pearl eyes we're screwed shut, her face a burning crimson as she could hardly fathom the embarrassment she was feeling right now. Reaching the end of the hallways, barely opening her eyes to glance at the door leading out to the reception and the prying public, the naked goth made her sprint back, one foot in front of the other, being tickled by the carpeted floor. The small breeze from the AC only served to solidify her already hardened and tingling nipples, and further accentuate the wetness growing just below her bush. She was going to need a shower after this, to wash away the shame, and to tend to other needs.

Reaching her apartment door once again, Pearl heard a noise that made her stomach drop. Another door opening! Her face paled and her adrenaline at an all-time high, she grabbed her laptop in her arms, slamming her apartment door shut, making sure to apply the lock, before standing, back and bare butt pressed against the door, slowly sliding down to a sitting position, her practically hyperventilating, all while the viewers got a view of her tits, small as they are, heaving up and down.

Pearl took a few minutes to recover, only half paying attention to the comments of the chat, still making humiliating comments about her body and her streak down the hallway. When Pearl smelt a distinct aroma she was all too familiar with, radiating from her nether regions, which were getting hotter by the second, the humiliated girl decided to call it a night

"That's all for now! Check back later, I'll be up for more dares!" addressing her audience for a final time, the raven-haired girl finally hit the 'Stop Streaming' button she had intended to hit almost half an hour ago. With her stream ended, Pearl finally removed the mask concealing her identity, and was greeted with a screen, showing her earnings that night...

"Holy shit, I made 250 bucks!" Pearl was amazed, she had really made that much from showing off her body, and doing some measly dares? Below the figure, it was asking for her PayPal link. Pearl, nervously typed away, still sitting with her back to the front door, and still very much naked, as she got up her account on PayPal, seeing that the money had been transferred there. $250! It was in that moment, Pearl knew what she was doing tomorrow night... right now, she needed that shower...

_

Pearl was not in a good mood. Her shenanigans the previous night had made it almost impossible for her to focus in class. Her mind kept drifting from the lecture to imagining herself, cam show live, and doing humiliating naked dares right there in the lecture hall. It was by far one of the least productive days she'd ever had at college. Not that afterwards was any better. Her shift at the bar she worked at part time ran on long, and her tips were disappointing as per usual, while the busty bartender she was on shift with cleaned up. Typical. She even had the idea of just not showing up to work today, she had made essentially more than a week's wages the previous night anyways! But she couldn't bring herself to burn all of her bridges just yet.

But as she got home, the goth felt the stirrings of excitement within her. It was 8PM on Friday night, and she had the rest of it to herself. Her essay could stand to wait another day or two. And while it was still an insane idea in her head, the money she had made last night would cover half of her rent! While there were some other feelings mixed in there, those of a sexual nature, Pearl was ignoring those, throwing down her bookbag, and taking off her apron she wore to work. She was going to stream again.

The raven-haired goth swore, as she opened up her laptop to do just that. Out of battery. She really should have charged it after her stream last night. Her annoyance was returning when she had an idea! She could just stream off her phone! Its camera was probably better than the crappy webcam on her second-hand laptop anyways. Not that she was happy about her nudity and humiliation being broadcast at a higher quality or anything...

Kicking off her shoes, and stuffing her socks inside for good measure, Pearl signed into the website as she sat down on her couch, once again navigating to her profile tab. She was surprised to see there were people subscribed to get notified when she went live! Almost 200 people in fact. She knew her body was pathetic, but she didn't think that many people would enjoy getting off on her humiliating herself in their spare time! Deciding not to dwell, and excitement (as well as other things) bubbling within her, Pearl hastily propped her phone on the table so there was a good view of her, and hit the 'Start Streaming' button.

Nervously watching the significantly smaller screen, the underdeveloped girl quickly realised that in her haste, she had forgotten one crucial thing from the previous night. Her mask. In a second Pearl had leaped behind her couch, keeping hidden from the viewing eye of her camera, and reached for her book bag, picking out the small black piece of fabric, and quickly covering her face. She mentally hit herself for being so stupid, what, was she about to get naked on camera with her face uncovered?! Mentally scolding herself to not make any more errors like that for the rest of the night, she peeked her head back up from behind her couch.

"Holy shit! 500 viewers! Already?!" Pearl could hardly believe it, she guessed the people would have subscribed had already been notified, but so many more people joined to watch her. Her. Her flat chest, skinny frame, flat ass and unkempt lady garden! Pearl nervously waved at the camera, shifting around so she was sitting on her couch again.

"Hell yeah! The ugly bitch is streaming again!"

"TormentTinyTits rules!"

"Wonder what we can make her do tonight?"

Pearl couldn't help supressing a giggle. They were actually excited to see her. Of course they wanted to torment and humiliate the already blushing goth, but still, she had never received as warm a welcome as this from anywhere! Pearl started chatting, saying how she was nervous and excited for another stream, and with it being Friday night, she was expecting people to go harder than they had the previous night. The beautiful sound of the notification was like music to her ears.

"$100 Donation: Enough stalling, off with the clothes! Let us see that pathetic body."

Pearl was giddy. At this rate she would be able to cover her rent for the rest of the semester, and then some! She looked down at what she was wearing. Her black jeans and mustard yellow sweater didn't do much in terms of framing her body or making it look any better, but these people weren't interested in seeing her looking good and confident anyways. Though she did technically get more for stripping naked last night. Should she ask for more? Despite the situation, she didn't want to seem desperate.

"$100 Donation: Do it slowly, give us a strip tease!"

The notification noise combined with the visual of the donation was more than enough for Pearl, standing up in front of the coffee table, preparing to fulfil the generous viewer's request. Having never had an opportunity to strip off in front of another person before, she was unsure of the best ways to go about it, but figured making it up as she goes along would be best. After all, even if it was horrible and humiliating, that would fit right in with her brand!

Swaying her hips to imaginary music, Pearl's hands caressed her scrawny body, making their way down between her tiny breasts, across her skinny torso before landing on her hips, playing with the belt loops of her jeans, making sure to stay in focus of the camera the entire time. Remembering that she had in fact worn underwear for this cam show, Pearl wasted little time unbuttoning her jeans, still dancing rhythmically to the song in her head. Any other time this would be one of the most embarrassing things she could think of doing, livestreaming or not, but right now, with her viewers continuing to rise and the comments keeping her going, she was into it.

Her black jeans slipping down her legs revealing a pair of black cotton panties, Pearl raised her arms to sway even more, shimming her feet out of her jeans and kicking them to the side. The goth repeating the process of running her hands down her body, in her head deciding that her panties would be next, since she wasn't wearing a bra, and the reveal of her breasts is likely what the majority of the people viewing wanted to see anyways. Turning away so that her back and pantied ass was to the camera, the raven-haired girl bent over just slightly, a move that for a woman with a better ass would have looked sexy, and began pulling her panties down to join her jeans on the floor, letting her viewers comment away on her flat ass. Biting her lip, she could feel familiar stirrings of excitement bubbling up once again.

Pulling her yellow sweater down in front to cover her pussy and untrimmed bush, the masked goth returned to facing the camera, once again bending over slightly, this time getting her face closer to read the comments that were being sent to her, many of them talking about her pathetic attempt at modesty, and how stupid she looked trying to pull off a sexy dance, while others were discussing the next dare for her when she was naked. Pearl decided not to keep them waiting...

Keeping her sweater pulled down to cover her pussy for a moment longer, Pearl began pulling the hem up her body, further and further until her black bush above her engorged and wet lips became visible for all to see, still pulling higher and higher, exposing her flat tummy until in one fell swoop, the garment was off her head, her entire naked body once again visible to all on camera. A black mask being the only thing hiding Pearl's identity and her burning red cheeks from the over 600 viewers who were currently watching her lewd display.

"Wow no bra, she really is a slut!"

"Look at those tits, no bra necessary!"

"What tits? I don't see anything?"

Grinning beneath her mask, Pearl hadn't thought she'd be enjoying this as much as she did. Despite the insulting observations being commented about her body, she was actually enjoying streaming beyond just the financial part of it. These people were watching her, and donating real money to see her do things, humiliating or not. It was a sick sort of validation that up to this point, the raven-haired girl had failed to find anywhere else. Watching the comments for another minute, her favourite notification flashed up on her phone.

"$100 Donation: Leave your place again, and don't freak out like last night."

Taking the message as a challenge, and happy that she'd already passed last night's total, the goth girl grabbed her phone from where she had perched it, making sure to keep the camera on her naked form, as she once again looked towards her front door. There was a strange fire burning up inside of Pearl, she had felt it last night as well. Despite all of these things working in her favour, she was still completely terrified of what would happen when she opened that door. A fire drill? Her neighbours all coming out at the same time and seeing her naked? All of these thoughts sent her anxiety into overdrive, but that same lustful feeling she was trying hard to ignore persisted none the less, as she tiptoed on bare feet towards her goal.

In a move that was very reminiscent of the previous night, the naked goth once again peeked outside her front door, keeping her small breasts and large bush hidden behind the door, the feeling of both being pressed against the wood sending tingles up her body in the process. It was a lot easier to angle with her phone compared to her laptop, simply having to hold a single arm out to show her audience the currently vacant hallway. Once again taking a slow step outside Pearl realised for the first time how far she had really come. On an average day she would struggle to get out her coffee order to a barista, and now she was standing butt fucking naked in a semi-public place.

"$50 Donation: Walk down the hallway again. And take it slooowwww."

Pearl almost jumped out of her skin at the sound of the notification (not like she had any clothes to jump out of) and hastily turned the volume down a lot further on her phone, looking around frantically for the sound of any doors opening. She had a close call last night, and going slower would only put her out in the open for longer, bringing the chances of that happening again up much further. But still, her breathing got heavier as she felt her heartbeat increase, beginning to feel drops of sweat forming on her forehead.

The pale girl swallowed hard, bare feet brushing against the carpet, one after another, as she fulfilled her dare, slowly beginning to walk down the hallway. She wanted so badly to cover her intimates with her hands, but urged herself not too. Not only was one hand already occupied with holding her phone, livestreaming all of this to the very people paying her. But as well as that, she could feel her tits and her pussy well, tingling. It was a sensation she was familiar with, and she knew what it meant. But she was still refusing to accept that she was getting off on the humiliating dares!

Walking past each door, she tried her best to distract herself by remembering all the faces she had seen living in the apartments. She didn't know any of them personally, in fact no one had even given her the time of day! But if any of them were to see her now, she'd probably be the centre of attention! They would all probably point and laugh at her pathetic naked body, making just as many lewd comments as her viewers were. She grit her teeth beneath her mask, another wave of humiliation washing over her, this time joined by a wave of pleasure, as she felt wetness on her thighs as they rubbed against each other while she continued her slow walk.

The walk was gruellingly long for the goth, but she finally once again reached the door leading out to the lobby. She often appreciated having the ground floor apartment, there was easy access to outside, the rent was a lot cheaper than the ones especially near the top floor, and she didn't have to walk any stairs or wait on an elevator while entering or leaving. But right now, it seemed a curse, as she could see through the window right through to the front door of the building, and the public streets that lay beyond it. Cringing at the thought of any potential resident standing there, seeing her streaking the hallways of the building, Pearl made to turn back towards her apartment, before another notification grabbed her attention.

"$100 Donation: Go further".

Biting her lip beneath the mask, Pearl had to seriously consider one of her dares for the first time tonight. Sure, she was making an absolute killing, and she didn't want to be a bad sport and pussy out on one of her viewers requests. But out in the lobby she could be seen from outside! She might as well be butt naked in public! But the thought of that was stirring up even more embarrassing arousal within the goth, and that combined with the thought of how she wouldn't have to worry about rent for another 2 months minimum spurred her on, and with a nervous look around, she found herself pushing past the door, bare feet coming into contact with the tiling of the lobby.

"Holy fuck holy fuck..." Pearl was almost hyperventilating, moving to stand in the middle of the lobby, looking straight out the front door, being sure to frame herself in her phone camera so her audience could see the predicament she was in. She was practically outside and she was completely naked! Her entire body was on display, not that there was much to see! Still her skinny frame, tiny tits, flat ass and hairy snatch was out there, for any potential neighbour or passer by to see.

It was at this point the tingling within Pearl got stronger. It had been growing ever since she had started the cam show, and right now it was almost unbearable. She still wasn't covering herself, out of fear of having to admit that her body was loving this. The exposure, the humiliation, it was something the raven-haired girl was still trying her best to deny that she was in to, despite how obvious her tingling nipples and wet thighs made it out to be.

While still lost in her thoughts, making sure she was still in focus on her livestreaming phone, Pearl heard the noise she was dreading. Footsteps. Coming down the stairs. Towards her! Her heart was threating to beat out of her flat chest as the underdeveloped girl froze like a dear in the headlights! Scrambling to get her thoughts together, she made a break for the door back to her hallway, bare feet comically sliding to a stop as they looked through the window on the door. Someone was there! And they were heading her way!

Forgetting her livestream completely, and thinking over her very limited options, the naked masked girl cringed upon hearing the footsteps on the stairs and seeing her neighbour in the hall getting closer! Her fate sealed, Pearl felt another spike of arousal, this one bigger than all that had come before it, as she knew her only way out of this. Seeing that the street outside her apartment building was relatively empty from where she was standing, Peal swallowed hard, prepping herself for likely the most embarrassing thing she has ever done, and doing it without a donation no less!

Running as fast as she could, the naked goth barrelled through the front door to her apartment building, tensing up immediately as she felt the cool spring air on her bare assets. She was frozen for a second, feeling a pressure building up in her tummy, and feeling her sticky lady goo on her legs increasing in volume as she realised she wasn't out of the woods yet. The people in her building would still be able to see her through the glass front of the lobby. She had to get further away to avoid explaining why she was outside with only a mask to cover any part of her body. She let out a barely audible moan at the image in her head.

Thinking on her feet, she ran to her left, across the grass front of the apartment building. The building was located in a typical suburban neighbourhood and was a standout among the many family homes in the area. Though the goth had never stopped to take in the scenery before, and was a little amused as well as terrified that it had taken her until now to appreciate the quietness of her neighbourhood, while being naked and more horny than she'd ever been! The pressure kept building, and she let out groans as she ran, making sure to keep an eye out for any pedestrians. Pearl kept running in a blind panic, running past the hedges and shrubbery that separated the two plots of land, and failing to notice that she directly in view of the front window of one of the neighbouring houses, when it hit her...