Torrid Lady Victoria Ch. 05

Story Info
Her Ladyship wields the heel.
2.3k words
4.44
8.5k
4
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
823 Followers

Kent, September 1921.

xxx

When her Ladyship, Victoria Ponsonby Smythe, looked back on the last five years she had to chuckle. What had been a spur of the moment event, her bare handed spanking of a clumsy maid in her service, had actually been a life changing moment. In a loveless and sexless marriage to sixty year old Lord Henry, the now forty year old wealthy blonde had honed her sadistic skills into a fine art. Bondage, whippings and spankings were her specialty, along with her absolute favourite, denying a man his climax.

"A letter, my Lady."

Carson handed over a silver tray upon which rested a white, rectangular envelope. The experienced horsewoman had just returned from a morning canter and poured herself a glass of sherry for refreshment. Written to her personally the return address being that of a Doctor Richards, M.D. It had been the tenth Duchess of Argyll, Mary who had introduced her to one Doctor William Richards six months ago at a rather decadent toga party. The renowned woman of ill repute had organised a high class, all out debauched orgy and Victoria had enjoyed herself thoroughly. Indeed the said medical man had fucked her brains out in a rare group gathering for her. She had not kept in contact with the well hung Doctor and so was surprised to receive correspondence from him. She opened the first class letter with an opener and read the neat handwriting.

"My dear Lady Victoria. The event of the Duchess of Argyll's toga party back in May has been on my mind the last few months. As I am in Kent on business Friday next, I ask to seek your advice on a pressing matter of the utmost privacy. Yours sincerely, Doctor Richards."

How curious, thought Victoria as she reminisced about that orgy and the Doctor's huge appendage. A week later the Doctor arrived at the Manor house in his £600 Austin Twenty motor car. On this September morning the lean man had a beige cotton blazer with pinstripe trousers and straw hat. He strode up to the front of the house and the door was opened by a valet and the Doctor was shown into the study. His hostess was seated with a book in her hand and was wearing a filmy dress of corn colour chiffon with bows of red ribbon. Her enormous bosom seemed about to burst out of the thin fabric and the ripe curves jiggled with each move of her upper body.

"Good morning my dear Doctor Richards. Please sit. No, not so far, come closer. That's better. I have been wondering what is on your mind. Tea?"

"Please."

He took off his hat and smoothed back his straight hair with the side part. Her Ladyship poured a fresh cup of Earl Grey into a china cup and handed it to the tall fellow. Her left knee nudged his and he did not draw back. Despite her middle years the elegant woman with the medium cut hair and high cheekbones had kept her looks and had an air of superiority and self confidence about her.

"For a number of years I have been happy enough in my bachelor freedom. My work keeps me busy and what free time I have is not too engrossing. But on occasion I find that I must have sexual release. Not the dreary run of the mill love affairs or even one night stands. I crave the extraordinary."

"Hence the toga party." Said she as she gazed into his handsome face.

"Quite. And a splendid event it was too. The Duchess did us all proud."

"Not my usual thing, but yes it was."

"The Duchess has indeed informed me of your singular leanings towards, shall we say, the more kinkier side of bedroom affairs."

"And I am proud of it. My servants need to be degraded and reminded of their inferior position once in a while, and it amuses me to see a male grovel at my foot. I like nothing more than administering corporal punishment, on male and female alike. Although I do like to be spanked myself now and again."

She gave him a sardonic grin as Richards leaned to his right and lowered his voice, as if to avoid eavesdroppers.

"You are just the woman I seek. I have a fetish for the female foot, more, the footwear. Boots in particular, leather preferred. I yearn to worship and kiss them so much that I feel that I might just burst if I don't get gratification soon."

"I see."

Victoria replaced her cup on the table and took the troubled man by the hand.

"The Duchess informs me that you own the finest collection of dominatrix clothing in the country."

"It is true. I have a personal supplier in London who fits me out in all that I crave and desire. All tailored to my own styles."

"I would dearly love to express my unique fixation with you my Lady. I think you to be extremely attractive and provocative. And not to mention decidedly wicked!"

Victoria studied his square jaw and brown eyes and had no problem in consenting to his wishes. This promised to be a rather pleasant afternoon. She stood and lifted him to his feet by both hands.

"So be it. I will have my man Johnson show you around the grounds and then have him bring you to my special boudoir in an hour. But understand this, Doctor. My strict rule and command must be obeyed at all times."

Her ocean blue eyes bored into his unstaring and cold.

"Agreed," he said. "In one hour then."

x

When Richards finally slipped into her Ladyship's bedroom he found her lying on her bed in a seductive pose. "I've just had the room redecorated with a Chinese motif. Do you like it?"

Victoria propped herself up on one elbow. The furnishings in the room had indeed been carried out consistently in the Chinese taste. Jade hued lacquer furniture could be seen and the walls hung in silver tea box silver. A hanging lantern was above their heads and the table lamps had rice paper shades. The large bed was in the centre and the bedspreads had Chinese embroidery and black satin.

"Isn't it just decadent!"

The Doctor gulped, not caring for the room, his eyes were only on the sexy vision in black before him. Highly polished leather was her theme which contrasted with her wavy blonde hair and golden pubic thatch. She had a glossy black corset which squeezed in her waist and thereby emphasized the enormity of her great tits. Her arms were encased from armpit to fingers in tight kid and her very long legs were in sleek black stockings that deliciously framed the wispy covered triangle of her bared pussy.

"Like the boots? They cost me a pretty penny I can tell you."

Richards nodded, his throat dry as he was already half stripped. Victoria bent her left leg for effect and displayed her mid thigh high leather boots in midnight black. Laced in front from top to just above the toe they creaked as she shifted, tiny wrinkles appearing down the entire length. The stiletto heels were an agonising six inches in height and he wondered how on earth she managed to walk in them.

"Oh, my. Look at what I did."

Now totally nude the good Doctor sported a most generous erection that pointed straight up and bobbed lightly as if seeking attention.

"I am in need of your medical assistance, Doctor. My cunt has an awful ache that simply needs further investigation. But first, my lovely new boots are in need of polishing."

Smiling the blonde stunner thrust out her right leg and put her head in her hand and waited for his reaction. His face actually altered as if a demon had entered his soul as his lips drooled and his tongue lolled. Victoria looked on enthralled as Richards ran his hands along the hand stitched boot, starting at the top and trailing downwards to the desired heel. His tongue lapped on the black leather and his spit ran down his chin in slavish reward. He turned his attention to the other as she eyed his throbbing organ.

"You ARE turned on, aren't you?"

The man grunted response as he took one spike heel and inserted it into his drooling mouth. He licked and sucked and inhaled the kid leather through flared nostrils, a glazed look in his eyes as the pointed heel raked his tongue. Then his ravenous lips slipped from the saturated leather clad foot as he shifted on his knees by the edge of the bed. The pointed toe of her left boot he put to his pursed lips and made baby sucks as if sucking on a mothers tit.

"Mm, mm, mm!" He moaned as her boot now shone squeaky clean.

The Doctor was more than impressed by the workmanship of the footwear. The designer had emphasized every curve in the foot and instep out of all proportion. He now concentrated on the soles and lapped all over with the flat of his tongue. A cruel smile of satisfaction formed on the thin lips of Lady Victoria as she luxuriated in her favourite feeling of control. As the Doctor was pinioned beneath her heel she pressed down on his head.

"I think we need them off."

The Doctor nodded and slowly and lovingly unthreaded the laces, back through the eyelets and then finally peeled the aromatic leather boot off her legs.

"Your feet are beautiful, my Lady."

Still clad in her stockings he looked at her for a moment and then rent the silk asunder and exposed her left foot. He licked the pads with loud yummy sounds and then once cleaned he paid attention to her arches and the top of both feet. While he licked one he rubbed the other as Victoria began to feel her pussy lubricate. She found her cunt and slid a digit inside her moistness and settled flat onto her back.

"It's rather nice." She observed as the man has three of her toes at a time in his mouth.

He dribbled spit all over as he concentrated on the long middle toe of her right foot. Sucking then releasing, sucking and releasing. Then he breathed hot air to dry her toes before repeating the same procedure on her left toes. Victoria was thrilled. The Doctor had introduced her to yet another incarnation of female domination. The dominatrix grabbed bunches of sheet as he fellated her big toe as if performing a blow job on it! Seemingly sated he eventually lifted his face and moved north to the fair haired snatch of the squirming female.

"Eat my cunt."

He peered at her face through the cleavage of her monumental boobs and clamped his mouth to her left inner thigh where the garter held her stocking up. Her black sheathed pins opened in wanton invitation as his pink tongue slid in and out of her golden snatch. Victoria squirmed on her ass as his nose mashed against the top of her muff as his lips serviced her luscious cunt. He sucked and licked as he paid homage to her golden shrine. On the verge of a climax Victoria spread her legs even wider as her clit was stimulated beyond all expectations. Her hips ground up as she came in carnal delirium and squirted all over his dribbling mouth.

"It's so juicy! I must have you!" He begged her.

The Doctor moved from the ravishing beauty as she got up from the bed and tottered over to her bedside cabinet.

"Very well. But first I insist on tying your hands behind your back. I don't want you to touch me or yourself. Remember what I said. I must be obeyed at all times.

"Very well."

She secured his wrists by placing a pair of leather cuffs about them. Then Doctor Richards was laid back on the edge of the bed, his legs dangling down to the carpet. Victoria stood right over him, legs apart, giving him a birds eye view of her pussy. She lowered herself so that she straddled his thighs. His stiff cock stood bolt upright, a bobbing beast of a flagpole paying homage to her desirable cunt.

"Here it is. The object of your dreams."

The iniquitous woman rested on him and ran a gloved finger up and down the vertical slit, the kid leather becoming smeared with her juices. She sat on his groin and slid back and forth along his length with her wet quim, the outer lips spreading around his log as she masturbated his cock without actually letting him inside her.

"My stars!"

Her Ladyship grinned as she lingered on the bulbous cockhead as she rubbed her cunt to and fro. Richards attempted penetration by pushing up, but to no avail. She jerked his cock hard now as her soaked pussy coated his aching shaft. She wanked and wanked him with frantic gyrations of her pelvis in an effort to coax his orgasm. His sperm filled balls settled in the crack of her ass with each thrust backwards as he neared his release.

"I'm coming!"

Just at that heavenly, crucial moment Victoria pulled up and left the shivering wreck of a man as he desperately fucked air. Foiled and exasperated in his ruined orgasm his cum sprayed out in big arcs of white cream as his cock screamed for physical contact.

"You are truly harsh, my Lady." The spent man said exhausted and panting.

"Consider that a warm up if you will." She told him as she undid the cuffs.

"I have been a good boy, haven't I?"

Victoria laughed at the mans hopelessness. Denying him his usual climax, keeping him in his place and yet enjoying her own immoral satisfaction were tantamount to her skilled dominance once more. Yes, she would consider him in the future when the time was right, for her that is.

END

123z
123z
823 Followers