All Comments on 'Torrie's Year'

by tw_holt

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Trudno to nawet skomentowac. Pisal to czlowiek o zaburzonej osobowosci.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why in the fuck do all white men in your stories have small dicks. Cuz we don't you know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Racist shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
READ: Policewomen Ep. 04: Kelly's Return

This follows up Torrie and Eddie as secondary characters. Fab Rob has his comeuppance. Torrie has her redemption and Eddie gets her back. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
God Awful Stupid

Don't waste your time.

Every character, every plot device every sex scene is contrived and stupid.

Probably the worst story I have ever read on this site.

Awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good Story but Flawed

For its genre, this story is outstanding. It’s well-written and sexually provocative. However, it ignores the elephant in the room, the one opponent that Torrie can’t seduce into submission - Father Time. By the epilogue, she is pushing 40. Before long, her looks will be gone, and she will be passed over by the men she wants for younger women. (Is she so stupid that she doesn’t realize this?). By that time, Eddie would have likely matured to the point that he’d be able to see his mother for what she is - a depraved emotional cripple who has genuine contempt for her son and is just using him. He’d totally cut Torrie out of his life, leaving her to grow old alone and unloved. There’s the realism this story needs to be believable. I know it’s just fantasy, but a reader has to be able to suspend disbelief to get into any kind of narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NFW!

I'd a gotten a shotgun and shot ALL of them in their crotches. Everyone of them starting with Torrie, then Eddie, Fat Rob, Darrell, Marcus, etc...

Bluebomber5Bluebomber5almost 8 years ago
Another point in response to tw_holts last comment

Of course people will still read your old stuff. They see one of your newer stories as it appears on the incest or interracial main page and decide to explore your older work. That's how I ended up reading most of your stuff. That and you never know where the literotica search function will take you... the horrors I have seen...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

This story is so good keep writing more like just like this. I love how the mom became sluttier and sluttier and eventually stopped caring is she got caught. Awsome story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Easily Your Best Story

This is easily your best story. If you can make another one similar to it, then that would be great. Regardless, I absolutely loved how erotic and catchy it was. Please continue it with something similar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
jacking off while reading it

And the part when she goes to talk to her son in his room...I came all over myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More like this

I loved this story and would love to see more stories like it. I love the mom being black cock only and the son being humiliated as well as turned on by it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

Great story and I would love to see more like it.

crickettecricketteabout 9 years ago
Another Good Story

I learned the same thing last year.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Good story

This is a really good story. It was well developed. Long before you had Torrie getting caught by her husband I knew it was headed that way. I loved the bar scene with Eddie. Too bad Torrie did not go off birth control and have Fat Rob breed her like she needed. Every white girl/woman needs to have at least one black baby, preferably two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

I for one thought that this story was excellent and I hope to see more like this in the future for you. I'd love to see something involving a mother/son's bully concept.

Todger65Todger65over 9 years ago

What is the problem here. Most of you Anonymous morons (too ashamed to give a name to their drivel) don't read properly. The Authors note at the beginning says it is based on a some truth and a lot of fantasy. Read it for what it is; a story. You have no idea how much is true and how much is not.

I bet most of you on here have had a fantasy of fucking someone other than your partner whether married or not. It may be a black cock it may be your son, daughter, mother, father or whoever, and those of you who have actually done it, I bet your partner is unaware in most cases.

I reckon a lot of the stories here in a good number of categories are based on true stories but the Author is not going to admit that whether it is based on them or someone else.

As for myself, I don't give a fuck about who does what to whom. I am on here to read erotic stories in a variety of categories. If I don't like them I give up part way through and go on to the next. Its a lot easier doing that than wasting time venting your stupidity anonymously

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice!

This story is well written and probably has more reality than some of these other readers want to acknowledge. Keep on writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucked up....

All I can say is that was like a train wreck you can't stop looking to see if it could ever be worse. I like the ending that someone else wrote about how Eddie did not want anything to do with this cum dumpster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FUCKING AWSOME

Use her again in a new story.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
LET'S PLAY A GAME

called:::who's the sickest. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what a fukked up woman

cant believe I read it all, guess I was hoping for .........

fuck if I know.... 4 and I cant say why .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous