Total Control Pt. 01: Hooked

Story Info
Not quite your garden variety hand job.
1.1k words
3.95
10.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first try at writing. Ever! So any constructive criticism is welcomed.

More parts to the story will be hopefully finished soon - two more chapters are almost ready and I have ideas for a couple more.

_______________________________________

Total control. Part 1 - Hooked

It was late, I was horny and my husband was asleep. I knew he had an early morning meeting next day, so did not want to wake him up -- he might have appreciated it at the moment, but he sure would have regretted it the next day. So, internet, favorite porn sites, and my right hand to the rescue.

I don't remember what I started with, but after a couple uninspiring videos an unusual scene came up on the screen - a fully clothed slim guy was giving a good looking hunk a handjob. The hunk was completely naked, except for a hood on his head, and tied up to a workout bench in a seating position. It looked like by the time the video started, they had already been at it for a while -- the naked guy was fully erect, his circumcised cock sporting an angry red head. His hands were handcuffed behind the bench, there was a rope going around the seat, that kept his knees apart. He was completely open, giving the smaller guy total control.

Not that it looked like he wanted to get away. Every muscle in his body looked tense -- hands clenching the seat, ass jumping up off the bench.

And then he moaned, "Close, Sir... I am close!"

Immediately the hand that was stroking him stopped. His Master lightly stroked his hairless balls, flicked his nipples, gave him half a minute to calm down, and then went back, starting the game again. It all looked like a handjob on steroids -- I always thought that normally the goal is to either bring the guy to completion, or get him going and switch to something else. But here the rules of the game were completely different -- the hunk was not allowed to cum! He needed his Master's permission and without it had to stop what he clearly was enjoying, calm down, and then start all over again.

All the stimulation was adding up and soon the sub was moaning and begging, "Please, Sir! Please-please-please let me cum! I can't! Please!"

"No! Not yet. Few more minutes, you can do it."

"I can't! I will cum!" The sub was pleading, "Please, let me cum! I am so close, Sir! Pleeeease!"

But the hand came off yet again. The guy was whimpering in frustration. It was so sweet! Yes, he was begging and whining, but it was not pathetic at all, to me it sounded more like a highest possible praise to the skill of his Master.

My right hand completely forgot what it was doing before; I was all eyes and ears. This was the first time ever when I wished I could be present at a porno scene. Not necessarily take an active part in it, but just to be in the room, to really see and hear it all.

Master added more lube and went at it again. This time the "Close, Sir!!" came almost immediately. The hand stopped. But it did not help -- sub's cock twitched few times and a single white rope shot out of the slit and landed on his tight stomach.

"Fuck!" he moaned. "I am sorry! I am so, so sorry!"

"You came, didn't you? Without a permission?!" There was steel in Master's voice. If it gave me chills even from the recording, the hunk must have been terrified.

"I am sorry, Sir!" he hang his head.

But his balls still looked full and he was rock hard. So, the Master went back to work, faster and harder than before. He played with sub's nipples, pinching and twisting them hard, slapped his balls couple times, but mostly it was just up and down and over, up-down-over.

By now the hunk was moaning nonstop, he started to shake a little.

"Sir, stop! I am close!" he cried out.

But his Master did not stop, if anything, he started going a bit faster, closed his fist a bit tighter.

"Sir, please, stop! I am going to cum!!!" came another plea.

By now to anybody watching it was obvious the Master was not going to stop, the sub finally had his permission. But the guy was suppressing his urge to cum for so long, that he did not understand it at first. And then it hit him -- he got his wish. His whole body jerked and he started shooting. The pearl beads flew everywhere -- on his chest, his stomach, his Master's shirt and pants. His orgasm was nearing the end, looked like the last blob glided over his Master's hand.

The sub's head fell back. He was done.

"Oh, fuck!" he moaned. "Thank you! Thank you, Sir!"

"Yes, that's right! Did you like it?" the Master asked.

But he did not stop jerking the guy. He did not even slow down. The first time, after just a single rope, it was OK, the hunk was not done yet, so he could easily go for round two without a pose. But now it was different -- now he was really DONE. And very, very sensitive.

"Sir, stop! Ooooh! Please, stop!!" screamed the sub.

"No. This is for you coming without permission the first time. Learn your lesson, so next time you cum when I tell you to cum, not a second before."

The guy was completely out of it. He was screaming, and laughing, and pulling against his restraints.

Then Master stopped. But only for a second, he added more lube and started polishing the guy's cockhead. The sub gone mad -- his body was jerking uncontrollably, he was growling low in his chest, like a wounded bear.

But he was still thanking his Master!

"Thank you, sir! Thank you! Thank you!" he was repeating over and over.

It was so beautiful!

At that moment I realized I was cumming too! With no stimulation! I have reached my orgasm just listening to this guy! I was sold. I wanted this for myself. I needed it!

Later on, when the video ended and I calmed down, I read the comments. Guy after guy was talking about how he would love to have this done to him. Not me. I wanted to be the Master. I wanted to have that kind of control over a person, to be able to bring him this much pleasure.

And I wanted it for real! Not just as a jerk off fantasy, but to have a full control over an orgasm of a real guy. I knew it will never happen with my husband - I can't be a total Dom in the bedroom and then just go back to the normal life outside of it.

I did not know how, I did not know when or with whom, but I knew I will make it happen.

And I did.