All Comments on 'Total Control Pt. 01: Hooked'

by Eli_Dreams

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MarkbikeMarkbikeabout 5 years ago
Cum control

I'm with you; I want to tie a guy down and totally control his orgasm. I love watching cum control videos and imagine being the dominant partner, to bring a guy to an explosive ejaculation.

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 5 years ago
Controlling another man's orgasm

Very nice of Eli_Dreams to share this story with us! I can feel with him. I always put myself in the role of the protagonists of porn videos. For example, in the winner of wrestling match, who is afterwards allowed to fuck the loser. I do hope the author can act out his dreams in reality.

DreamerByTheDiamondsDreamerByTheDiamondsabout 5 years ago
I thought it was a pretty cool story.

Simple but effective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Unclear if the storyteller is m or f

When I read 'husband', I immediately assumed that the storyteller was a woman, but, of course, in this day and age, both husbands can be male!

This irritated me a little, because I found it hard to imagine a woman being interested in such a scenario. Nevertheless, this story is well-written and well-paced and I fell compelled to award 5 stars.

Eli_DreamsEli_Dreamsabout 5 years agoAuthor

@fermat Thank you for a 5!

If you read my bio you will see why there might be some ambiguity about the storyteller's sex. I was planning to introduce it in later chapters, never realizing that it was already there loud and clear right in the opening sentence! Oh well, hope I did not scare away too many readers.

As for women being interested in this type of scenarios... I think some of them are, at least in the BDSM world -- there are quite a few videos of this type with a Madam in place of a Master. I have no statistics on who is watching them more, but based on the comments would guess that at least some of the viewers are female.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEli_Dreams@Eli_Dreams
Dreams... As long as I can remember I was telling myself stories. Sometimes about a boy, sometimes about a girl, but they always were about ME. I would think about a story before falling asleep, then continue in a dream, then next night pick up from where I left off. Sometimes...