All Comments on 'Total Destruction'

by other2other1

Sort by:
  • 311 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There's no destruction at all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Fantastic story

Yes everyone has said it already fantastic story in the most desperate times on this site. Especially when we have got idiots that keep writing cuckold/sharing/swinging garbage stories. (99%of them don’t belong in the loving wife category) . Sorry having a little rant but your type of stories ( and others saddletramp1956 etc lol ) are the type of stories that should be in the loving wife category. Again sorry for my little rant but it’s true. Cuckold/swinging/sharing stories should have there own category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

From a fellow Perth guy, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, 5 stars

Hope to read another story asap

maxx308maxx308about 2 years ago

Thank you for the great story and bringing suicide to the forefront. There needs to be more suicide awareness to help those that feel it's the only solution.

I have personally sat with a gun in my lap contemplating if it was my only option.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

fuck all your dream.s wimp , all that shit happened cause you fucking let it happen,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done, a realistic story that works. the daughter was another story. Forgiving her so soon for what she did to him almost cost him his life. Great writing by you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To all the new writers on Lit,

this is what a great story should be...all the necessary elements are here.

the doubts, the tension and drama, then the almost complete destruction of the protagonist..and later after the fall the remorse and wish for forgiveness from the antagonist...and finally the 'not completely' happy ever after.

Very Nice work :)

sf_operative63sf_operative63about 2 years ago

John Oliver..you dud well.

DOL

bobareenobobareenoabout 2 years ago

Something smelled, and B.O. was unfairly blamed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was a good try. I gave it 4 stars. It was well written and thought out. The only reason I didn't give it 5 was based on originality, there really was none. It followed the same formula used by hundreds, maybe thousands of other LW stories. Loving wife suddenly betrays hubby with a vengeance for apparently no reason. Then, after getting caught, professes her undying love for the man she tried to destroy. Of course, wronged man finds new love within 48 hours of discovering his wife's treachery and he lives happily ever after.

There are some LW authors who work hard to come up with original stories. I save my 5s for them.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

@Anonymous Re: Grammar Nazi - As a somewhat, hell, more than somewhat grammar Nazi myself, I tend now to be more flexible with dialog, because people don't always speak using proper grammar.

\

@Anonymous Re: 50-50 split - The reason the guys are so reluctant to share the assets is because they've been cheated on, so feel that the wife should have to "pay" for their cheating by losing some of their share of the assets. I don't know about real life, but remember that in these stories, the wife gets the house, kids, alimony, child support, while the husband has to still pay the mortgage while having to pay for his own housing.

\

@WetheNorth - I agree. I would never come between my kids and by (ex-)spouse, but I wouldn't carry water for her, either!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A notably fantastic story, and very well written. Big applause, and 5 stars indeed. Thank you.

'Wildbill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Storyline was mind numbingly obvious. Booooooooooring.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 2 years ago

SUICIDE IS FOREVER! LIFE GOES ON...FIVE STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I always enjoy your stories. This one the drama was a little different, it did not pull me in like your other stories. I give this one 4*. I have given all your other originals 5*. Have a good day and keep writing I’ll keep reading.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 2 years ago

This writing is superb!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Suicide. A difficult subject to write about, certainly. I can’t imagine everything lining up against Bart in such a compelling way, but it’s the author’s story to tell, not mine. Anyway, well-written and worthy of five stars ⭐️.

Just4funinmass80Just4funinmass80about 2 years ago

Fantastic great read. Didn’t want the story to end

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

It starts off pretty rough but it's worth sticking with it.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 2 years ago

Excellent story, really liked the Characters even the disgusting ones like Roger and Kelly, but great to see he and Grace figured it out and got back together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing. Bravo!

teedeedubteedeedubabout 2 years ago

A permanent reminder of a temporary feeling...... unless it is permanent. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I fail to see the logic of him committing suicide! He knows that his wife has been cheating on him and she wants all of their money and assets. Why would anyone want to give in to such a conniving bitch? Killing himself just gives the bitch everything that they have! Is this guy a cuckold husband, NO! I would be doing everything to prevent the bitch from getting one cent of their assets. First off I would find a friendly lawyer who would take a very large retainer from me to represent me in court. I would immediately liquidate all investments and mortgage the house to provide that excessive retainer. That would really piss off the bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If Myra truly loved Bart, she would have immediately believed him when he stated that he was innocent. Then to further demonstrate her hatred of Bart she slapped him and told him that she hated him. That is not the actions a person who loves Bart! He should have Myra charged with battery for the slap! Run, Forest, Run!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As for Grace, I would have just ignored her for the rest of my life and center my total attention to bring up my new youngest children. Grace burned the bridge between her and Bart! Grace should have talked to Bart before for assuming what her mother told her was correct.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 2 years ago

As usual 5 stars, I look forward to each of your releases with great anticipation, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story, and I get our main character Bart getting drunk and then doing something stupid that he usually wouldn't do. Also huge kudos to the author Mr Other for finishing the story with some more serious points around suicide.

For the trolls having a go at this guy, seriously, we have so many LW authors that don't give a shit about their topics they just spit out story after story that has no real backbone. This is the second of this guy's stories I have read, both of them left a good impression.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Vague

A lot of this story is vague.How was Roger found out,what did Bart and Myra do for money before the settlement.?Finally I think he let his daughter in to early,he should have given her some of the pain she gave him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely heart wrenching. The destruction was so believably totally, I almost couldn’t continue. There is evil out there, and I often in the same people that once loved. I love the story. Top ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

she was well respected as a model prisoner.

Who was she respected by? You try so hard to make the bad people ok in the end. Dont. Evil people do evil things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story with a beginning that seems rare for similar stories on this site. Bart's betrayal at work and at home with his family almost happened too quickly. I could have used a little bit more build up of Bart and Kelly's character.

The usual final meeting between Bart & Kelly (the divorcing husband & wife) provides her explanation about what happened, how? and why she did all those hateful, awful things.

However, I have say that there was a helluva a lot venom, bitterness, self-centeredness, manipulating, and hateful comments & actions by Kelly to explain that it's origin was 'waking up one day feeling 'lost'.

It seems more likely some of that bitterness, self-centeredness, manipulating personality was present in Kelly all along. In fact, early on in the story, Kelly comments that their marriage 'was and is always about her': "Yes, it was all about me. I deserve it all. Haven't you noticed that it's always been about me?"

Maybe Kelly did wake up one day and felt lost. But I think that was only the ignition that exploded the bitterness, self-centeredness, manipulating personality that was always present within her.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

Well that title was misleading...

Obviously this writer loves to pair wretched, conniving, slutwives with hapless, clueless betas. (Quite the paradox of being a skilled leader and well endowed yet can't see the forest through the trees when it come to personal relationships)

I'll try not to sound too mean, cause according to this writer it affects their motivation. 🙄 but yeah this has been over done, especially the whole unconditional forgiveness for blatant disrespect and betrayal. Maybe some day this writer can develop a self respecting, husband/father with testicular fortitude...

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayabout 2 years ago

I am one for dialogue between spouses, before and after divorce/separation. This story has great dialogue.

Grammar very good

Story Flow is very good

Story plot excellent

Story Excellent

Keep on writing

I recommend this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

These stories are always good till all of a sudden the antagonist finds guilt. The daughter could fuck off as with the mom. Stop trying to "make ammends"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Entertaining story, I enjoyed it

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

Wow!

I'm a huge fan, sir, of your writing. This one got me in the feels. My family has been touched by suicide - and those left to pick up the pieces are devastated.

I thought this had just the right amount of vengeance toward the wife. Roger could have faired much worse to my mind. But, I have a daughter - and the eventual reconciliation with Grace is appropriate based on that connection.

Dlh143Dlh143about 2 years ago

Don't write stories about sissies this weak. He should have told his daughter to fuck off and the same thing to his ex. If the judge had a problem with it then the judge can fuck off too. Nobody gets to treat anyone like that and get away with it. 1 star!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Didn't vote

I understand those who go on an angry rampage but not suicide

Have an uncle who committed suicide and a few other relatives who attempted suicide. Don't understand.

I believe based on suicide being unforgivable sin unless mentally incompetent.

But as earlier said.angry rampage

xhristianjxhristianjabout 2 years ago

All your male protagonists share certain traits they're weak, gullible and clueless. Like seriously you should make all these guys chicks with the way they react to everything so fucking emotionally.

spacenoxxspacenoxxabout 2 years ago

Wow. No 0 stars unfortunately so had to settle for 1.

3 women claimed to love him none of them really did. 1 destroyed him and the other 2 didn't even bother to listen to his side of the story.

I wouldn't want my worst enemy to be blessed with this kind of love.

AethurAethurabout 2 years ago

I have to give this story 4*, though a 4.25 is more appropriate. I just can't give it a 4.5 (rounded to 5) like I normally would.

I don't have any issues with the MC suffering from the absolute betrayal, even if it was a bit unbelievable. I take issue with how quickly he started having a sexual relationship with Myra, and the second nightmare. With how badly he suffered, he was nowhere near ready for a relationship, even if it was with someone he found attractive and had known for a long time.

I also wasn't a fan of the quick reconciliation with Grace. I'm not saying it shouldn't have happened, but considering that she was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back, and as he told his wife (and no pun intended) cut him the deepest, reconciliation should have happened on his terms, not forced by her.

TarlosoTarlosoabout 2 years ago

Brilliant..pain and joy..but done with a level of respect for a horror to many..thanks

mavriktumavriktuabout 2 years ago

The story is a solid 5+ but I find it great, that the authors notes are just as good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good, if naive. (Lawyer would have been contacted immediately, for example.) Pretty good proof-reading. Here are a couple that sneaked through:

for both Myra and I [me]

He took both Myra and I out to dinner. [me]

(Always after a preposition.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I read all your stories and found them entertaining. That's what this is all aboit, and you have the balls to write stories even when others rip them apart. As you progress, your writing and editing have gotten better. Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@other2other1

When I read your 'Author's Note' preceding this story. I was amazed to learn that you apparently consider your MC of 'Checked Out' to have been "mentally strong". That makes me wonder what your definition of that description is.

Just curious .... I guess everything is relative.

I didn't give THIS story a rating. Since I didn't actually read it, that wouldn't be fair of me.

(But, in a moment of mental weakness, I'm giving your foreword a rating of 2-stars.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A few years ago I tried something similar to what the MC in this story tried. It took a long time for me to be able to function without fear. to this very day, I still have dreams like the author wrote in this story. the waking up sweating like a pig, yep, nailed it.

I must admit this was a hard read, but so very well articulated. Well done Mr Other!

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

5 stars - my wife is a social worker and worked at a suicide intervention centre for 20 years - and my grandfather committed suicide when I was 10 - so yes, I understand the pain and heartache that the people left behind feel. You did a pretty good job relaying those feelings. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would have been a good story except for the excessive whining and crying and poor me.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

I find this story unbelievable. Several incidents and events seem far fetch. why would roger the "brains" behind this unlikely chain of events, get 15 years and the "Pawn wife" get 20 years. Courts do not take into consideration marital discourse when punishing and sentencing the convicted. Why stretch the false signature as even an electronic one would be found suspect? The wife, a cold-blooded perp suddenly find repentance as she started her overly subscribe prison sentence. Finally, Bart a standup guy takes the cowards way out and attempts suicide. Farfetched. This theme could have been written way better, accurately and portrayed better. BTRH...

DreddrasDreddrasabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed this, but just one small nitpick. Tilly comes across as way too immature for an eleven-year-old. I'd consider either editing her behavior (e.g. not watching Bluey, a kid's show designed for 5-7 year-olds) or just lowering her age to fit her behavior.

BetaloserBetaloserabout 2 years ago

I agree with some of the comments about the grammar taking away from the story somewhat. However, it's still better than the vast majority of stories I've read over the years.

Some of the dialog is a little silly, and considering the father-daughter relationship being so strong, it's hard to believe Grace would be so dismissive.

With all of that said, I read the entire thing! This is saying a lot about the story! I'm shocked that I kept reading, as I didn't know there were non sexual stories on literotica.com.(btw, maybe mention that in the beginning?!)

So you certainly did something right!

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 years ago

Your story was dark and different but it had a happy ending so all’s well that ends well. Good story and an interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautifully well written & interesting story. I'm generally not into stories above 4 pages, but this was an exception. I did have trouble with the more-than=should've-been self pity, after what Kelly did, I can't see her taking a 180 degree turn like she did. I also had a bit of a concern that Roger got less time in jail than Kelly did, even with her extreme spousal abuse. Roger was the mastermind of it all; in a way, Kelly was almost a victim also. I also question why Kelly didn't get time off from her sentence for good behavior; wasn't explained in the story.

I did feel Bart's & Myra's emotional turmoil, especially with Bart attempting to take his life after the betrayal of his daughter. Grace's old enough to think these through for herself... even after making her emotional initial gross error. Could've called daddy up - visited him in the hospital - to find out things for herself. I'm happy Bart survived - well, with Myra's help, and that he & Grace eventually re-bonded.

In spite of my concerns, some I realize is the author's right to write, betrayal of love & the emotions it creates, yes, including at times depression & (attempted) suicide, are important subjects &, to me, beautifully portrayed. 5 stars. -- Bob

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 2 years ago
Good Effort

...on a dark subject. Still room to improve on grammar (past tense of "lie" is "lay" and past tense of "lay" is "laid." Do a google search on "lie versus lay." Please!) and punctuation (especially question marks).

Nice read even if not Mr. Other's best.

Keep 'em comin'.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

This was a well written story that went from the darkest moments in Barts life to as you might say a rise up from the ashes to find happiness. The Kelly character said she was manipulated, but we all know that was her trying to justify her actions which in the end got her sent to prison. The storyline had a good ending with Bart, Myra and family finding happiness and recovering. The one thing I can't see is why Roger got out before Kelly as he was the instigator of the whole plot against Bart.

Bottom line this was an excellent and worthy of a 5-star score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m glad the comments on this story is mostly positive. It was a good read. I liked how you were able to describe the sex scenes without getting too dirty. He should have caught on that his bitch wife had something going on sooner. And his employer throws him under the bus without so much as a ‘Can you explain this?’ The police trying to extract a confession is credible. Anything to make it easier on them. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

BART IS SUCH A STUPID CLUELESS PRICK, FROM HIS HOME TO OFFICE HE IS A WEAK WIMP. MR CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I stop reading on page 3 after it became obvious to me that this is lousy writing with unrealistic plot swings and foolishness all over. One thing that is interesting to me is that it is so highly rated. That is more of a comment on the quality of readership here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Writer Other….please make ur male character human…I am sure you fancy him to be a modern day Jesus Christ! U have given him all the qualities matching Jesus!! It gets so sickly sweet that one almost wants to vomit so overloaded one gets with the sweetness!

pummel187pummel187almost 2 years ago

I'd take a pair of pliers to Rodger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars

The only issue I had was Myra and Grace's reconciliation was too fast. People take time to forgive. Sorry is not an instant fix. I understand you have Grace some therapy with Bart but showing one or two scenes from there would have made people accept it more. And if you were under constraint, u could show reluctant behaviour or awkwardness in their interactions. There wasn't much of that but you can improve greatly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why was Grace forgiven so easily, “sorry dad I believed mum and the man she was fucking behind your back and with zero proof I was vicious and abandoned you, can you forgive me?” Seriously it feels like your MC’s do nothing but sit in shock as their lawyers do everything to protect them, then the MC immediately forgives his oppressors(couldn’t think of a better word)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bart is another stupid gullible MC!!

Another cuck Aussie story with the wimp MC forgiving the cheating sluts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You get no parole in any country unless you show remorse... No convict that stated that his victim ruined his life and should rot in hell would be given parole...

-jaye-

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 2 years ago

4* I liked the concept but I agree with several that feel Grace got a pass.

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 2 years ago

I just read this again. Good story if a little unbelievable. But enjoyable read. The daughter Grace and Myra both remind me of an old saying....

"A woman will stab you faster than a man will, she will also be the first to cry at your funeral."

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

other2other1other2other1almost 2 years agoAuthor

Payenbrant, thanks for the comment, I have never heard that saying, but it did make me smile :)

Just for the record, and I have mentioned to everyone, in my stories, I'm not going for real life, if the drama that happened in my stories happened to us all in real life we'd all be a walking-talking Jerry Springer episode.

If you're reading one of my stories, it's for entertainment, fun and more than anything, it's also just me letting off a little steam. You're going to see that in part 1 of my new series I submitted for publishing yesterday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Grace was worthless, beneath contempt, and beyond redemption. As the MC said, she never even ASKED if he'd done it. That reconciliation should never have happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What an amazing, gut wrenching, & emotional story. That his wife fell for Roger's bullshit speaks to her love of her husband & mental capacity. As Bart asked in jail, why didn't she speak to him? I felt a bit sorry for his daughter, getting bombarded with the lies from Roger & her mom. She realized her - mistake just doesn't seem to fit - after it was too late. I am, however, surprised that his wife wasn't released a bit early on good behavior. Blessings on Myra who picked him up when he was the lowest anyone could be.

I felt the emotions, even some tears running from my eyes, reading this story - esp. the jail meeting & afterwards with Grace. A beautiful, well written & thought out story (not the 1st I've read by this - these? - author(s); each one I liked immensely, but this went off the tracks, as far as I'm concerned. Also a believable piece of what can happen when a fucked up/ full of himself man sets out to destroy another, this one playing on a wife's temporary emotional problems. And what happens when that wife plays into that man's doings & forsakes her husband. 5 stars, & this's one of those I wish there could be a higher ratings. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think hubby should have put a hit out on Roger. THAT would have taken care of any bad dreams!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This author is good at two things: betrayals and rebound babes. 👍👍

inka2222inka2222almost 2 years ago

Really good and moving story. Easy 5 stars.

I don't think I agree with the whole "let's be noble and have the daughter maintain relationship with the mother" angle, but it doesn't detract from the story much.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Roger needs to swim with the sharks!

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 2 years ago

When Roger was released, they could petition the court for Kelly to be resentanced to concurrent instead of consecutive time.

She's remorseful, been a model prisoner, and Roger's foil. No reconciliation of course, just throwing her a break.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, but...

you state Tilli is eleven, but she draws him a picture with crayons and then she is a "flower girl" at the wedding.

Those actions are more for a five year old, or maybe someone on "the spectrum" , more description would make her more believable

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 2 years ago

Average story. Readable but strangely emotionally flat. Events seemed to move unusually quickly with minimal real meaning.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Great story, love it. AAAAAA++++++

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Dont

Don't agree with the daughter reconciliation,he should have told her to pound sand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would have been better written in a third person/narrative form of Bart’s suicide could have succeeded. The the detectives could solve that it was Roger and Kelly based on the letters. Leaving Myra and Grace to be miserable for the rest of their lives for how they treated an innocent man. With all of the reconciliation/happily ever after this mighty as well be a Disney fairytale.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story, thank you for writing.

SorchakSorchakalmost 2 years ago

I have one major quibble with this story, and that is the information hole that is Roger (no last name given). Other than 3 sentences on the subject, we know nothing about him. "Roger was not only a good friend, but we also worked in the same company. I was a senior engineer, and he was a program manager. We had made a good team over the years, I would get the solutions built, and he would manage the funds and schedule." All we know is that he and Cameron are 'good friends', work for the same company, and he's a project manager. So, why the sudden mass destruction of his 'good friend's' life? What led Roger to frame Cameron for embezzlement, get him jailed, seduce his wife and destroy his family, etc etc? Some people will say that doesn't matter, but it does. There had to be *some* trigger, other than just for shits and giggles. Since we know virtually nothing about him, it could be jealousy, greed, or a number of other reasons. But, it is one plot hole I'd like filled in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought the Author's Notes were a little pretentious for a story that wasn't quite believable. Just as an example, his daughter's total and vicious rejection led him to suicide, but, hey, a little therapy is all they need, after all, no harm(!), no foul I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent 5 STARS INCREDIBLE

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

But it wasn't total destruction was it. All your stories seem to want to aspire forgiveness and charitable deeds as noble in the face of wonton betrayal, it's not.

This cult of submitting to disrespect will be the cancer to masculinity. At least I won't be around to witness it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bit overwrought but still a good story. But too 'counseled' and rationalized to my mind. I doubt that one would so easily forgive after such events for the ex-spouse or even the daughter. That level of trust betrayal and disrespect without warning based on unverified assertions just seems implausible. Nor, if it happened, could I imagine easily accepting and forgiving even a child for such treatment. They would have to earn it 'big-time' and over many years. It's not masculinity as some commenters state, but about self-respect regardless of spouse gender. Remorse must be demonstrated substantially and forgiveness earned. The theme of spousal forgiveness and reconciliation for severe disrespect and betrayal makes most of these stories unbelievable fiction. More credible to make divorce and forgiveness separate things and that salvages the story here. Like the author's work for all it's flaws.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Not sure I would have spoken to my daughter for some significant amount of time, at least a year. Sometimes life lessons are hard, and she certainly needed one. I must say I disliked Grace all the way through the end of the story even after Bart forgave her. Hope at some point in her life she experiences enough emotional pain to realize just how awful she was to her dad. I think that is the only thing that will force her to take complete responsibility for what she did instead of blaming her mom for tricking her.

tomol111tomol111over 1 year ago

Great writer and great BTB story.

Aej_1Aej_1over 1 year ago

Good story, sad that I am in a similar situation and planning to “take my battery’s out “keep writing, you can’t help it if your writing touched a nerve . Thanks, I can’t say that I enjoyed it but it was well written.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Excellent writing! You could actually feel the emotion! Only the best of authors can convey that accomplishment..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AN ENGINEER YET HE WAS ONE CLUELESS COWARD WHO TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF INSTEAD OF MANNING UP TO CLEAR HIMSELF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Second read; still "good"--writing, plotline, and character development. Inconsistencies are minor and don't detract from enjoyment of the story. 5 of 5. More please.

I think I must have a character flaw which leads me to wish for less of a LONGTERM slapdown of repentant wives, especially if the author has clearly penned authentic regret on their part, and the guilty wife has virtually lost everything. Circumstances always matter...but to cast such women forever into the darkness always seems to me to betray that ultimate humanitarian maxim..."To err is human, to forgive divine."

But this is fiction and the website is vast. Please write more and add to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done and really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd knocked that cheating lying pig's teeth the fuck out!!!! (with my car keys)

ChrisrovChrisrovover 1 year ago

Very well done. I’ve always said the suicide leaves more questions than answers and it damages the people left behind..

I’ve seen both sides of suicide, the dark side, been there drowning, the only way is out. Luckily my family helped me unfortunately one of my workmates had no one.

But for gods sake some people have to remember this is a story just lighten up……

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userother2other1@other2other1
I am just you’re average Aussie guy, I have a wonderful family, I enjoy a rum and coke, driving my Mustang (which my kids also love) and I own a couple of businesses. I work with a few different editors, but note that my mistakes are my own as I like to tinker after an edit. ...

SIMILAR Stories