All Comments on 'Total Destruction'

by other2other1

Sort by:
  • 311 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

not bad but taking back a scum sucking Myra and a back stabbing

grace weak wiled man

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 1 month ago

very good. only questions I have are around motive and why Roger got less of a sentence than Kelly but they don't detract from a high quality story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Why would they let him out on probation if he believes someone else is to blame for his actions? That shows lack of remorse or understanding of his actions and should lead to instant rejection at a minimum and institutionalized in a psychiatric institute for the criminally insane.

Dennis26Dennis26about 1 month ago

Great story 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Three thoughts: The most tender scene for me was an eleven-year-old girl comforting a frightened man.

Readers should learn to read more carefully, the answers are in the story.

Mr. Other wrote a story that both highlights and helps us understand how a person may attempt suicide. May each of us grow in our understanding of depression, and be ready to help combat it when family and friends are endangered.

For me, despite the need for better editing, the stories are superb and of great social value. I think this, and others of his deserve 5's and a place in the Hall of Fame.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt19 days ago

Great story, thank you..

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Well done! This is an excellent story. I wish I could rate stories higher than 5 because yours deserve it.

As far as grammar goes, any mistakes are trivial, about like dropping a teaspoon of water into the Pacific Ocean.

Keep it up, please!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

This stupid asshole let these whores walk all over him and he immediately let's them back into his life?! What a stupid fucking moron he is, no wonder all that happened to him, stupid asshole should have died

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Was a painful read, mainly due to how weak and shameless the MC was.

I've read cuckold stories with more self-respect than this MC.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 hours ago

The conversation between the MC and the wife after the conclusion of her trial is almost completely inconsistent with human nature. The wife would have to be a genuine sociopath to collude with a paramour in a protracted effort to frame and destroy a man who had repeatedly proven his love for her and their children. Such a personality would never accept responsibility and offer apologies for her actions unless she would receive rapid and tangible benefit from so doing. Like all transactional arrangements, her confession and apologies would contain no genuine regret or sorrow and no genuine concern for her estranged husband's welfare in the future. The author would have us believe the wife's amorality was a "moment out of time" for an otherwise good person. That scenario is highly improbable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userother2other1@other2other1
I am just you’re average Aussie guy, I have a wonderful family, I enjoy a rum and coke, driving my Mustang (which my kids also love) and I own a couple of businesses. I work with a few different editors, but note that my mistakes are my own as I like to tinker after an edit. ...

SIMILAR Stories