All Comments on 'Total Focus'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Tom Roberts

Did a painting about 1895?

In it is a young lass holding a tar pot.

At the end of her long life she told my aunt about the painting her (my aunt's) father was in.

The image of my grandfather is so much like my eldest brother at that age.

(14_16?)

My father, his son is now 96 nearly 97.

A mystery for you a great story teller.

Cheers

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Great story! I think this should be in humor category.

5

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 4 years ago
Brainless drivel

Not even funny enough to qualify for humor. Skimming it didn't take too long and this author has done good things in the past so I stuck with it when I should have shit-canned it. Emphasis on "past". 2*

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 3 years ago

Would have liked to see the pushy girl entirely ignored instead of this. No empathy with the protagonist so no interest in the tale.

bruce22bruce22about 3 years ago

I totally understand the Proffesor. I used the same notes for forty years of lecturing. The total focus idea is an excellent idea. I was close to this until I had to start using glasses. Very enjoyable.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story a lot. AAAAAA++++++

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSEabout 2 years ago

A great smile on my face reading it. And a great envy not being in his place. A lovely story of strong love between strong people!! You don't stop to surprice us readers. Don't mind the wankers that are afraid of intelligent strong women ;-) Love to see more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...