Total Hedonism Pt. 05 - Shae & Her Friends Use Me

Story Info
The best three day fuck fest of my life.
9.1k words
4.61
11.7k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening we went over to her friends' apartment around 7:00. The rain had stopped, but a cool breeze blew from the north, making it a chilly night. I wore a black kilt with a red long sleeved button down, and Shae wore a skirt and button down blouse that I swear was at least a size too small. The buttons strained against her tits, which were held in place with a bralette, creating copious mounds of fleshy cleavage that I couldn't take my eyes off of. I wasn't sure what kind of a night to expect, given how she was dressed.

She drove, giving me plenty of time to grope her thigh, and ogle her chest. Her hair hung in rivulets, and made me want to wrap it around my hands and pull.

Instead I drooled over her body.

"So, what gives? I didn't know we were doing this tonight."

"Well," she said smiling at me, "it's your fault."

"How's That?"

"You might have noticed me texting a lot earlier."

"I did."

"I was telling my girlfriends about you. About last night. And this morning..."

"... only a few hours ago..."

"Speaking of a few hours ago, I'm sure you're pretty spent by now. So here," she reached into her blouse pocket and took out a little blue pill. "I have use for you and your magic cock later on. Again."

I have never taken Viagra before, and wasn't sure what to expect, but I also was in no place to argue with her - I did want to be ready for our next adventure. I popped the pill in my mouth, grabbed the soda we were sharing and drank it down. Then she handed me another one. I took it as well, and swallowed.

"Wow. You must really want a lot out of me."

"I do, in fact." Then I caught the side-eye smile she shot my way. "You'll be glad you took 'em, I promise."

"I'm already glad. But you haven't told me about this event yet..."

"Oh! Right. So, I told my girlfriends about you, and then we got invited over to the apartment of a pair who live together. They're amazing women. I love 'em both so much. They're fun, and sassy, and ballsy as fuck. And they love to drink, and get high, and have a good time. Like us."

"Okay. Sounds like fun."

She hit a series of bumps that made her cleavage jiggle. I stared unapologetically. She caught me looking and smiled.

"You love my tits, huh?"

"I do. They're magnificent. They jiggle and bounce like perfectly filled water balloons. And after shooting my load on 'em earlier, I might love 'em even more."

She licked her lips at the mention of shooting my load on her. She arched her back a little, and pulled her shoulders back, showing even more cleavage. I was in dangerous waters with this woman - she ticked a lot of boxes off for me.

We chatted as the city went by, and thirty minutes later we pulled into her friends' apartment complex. She drove through the maze of buildings and pulled up to a spot like she had done it a million times, and parked.

"I do wanna warn you about one thing - they can be pretty serious ball busters, but know now that they're not trying to offend. They're just funnin'."

I unbuckled and stepped out into the cool night. I shifted a bit and let the cool breeze go up my kilt. "That's okay. My ego's not fragile. I can laugh at myself pretty easily."

"I know. Just consider yourself warned."

We walked across the parking lot, up a flight of stairs, and stopped in front of a door with postcards from around the world taped to it. We could hear deep Drum-N-Bass music pulsing from inside. Shae didn't even bother to knock - she opened the door and stepped in.

The apartment was nice, and typical in many ways, and not typical in other ways. It had the ubiquitous sectional sofa wrapped around a corner of the living room, and big bay windows with a view. The curtains and windows were open and the cool breeze blew in.

Then there were the photos of gothic gargoyles, and abandoned mansions, castles, and other ruins.

The apartment smelled dank with weed, probably from the haze of smoke that swirled with the breeze. Incense burned somewhere, and there were no lights on. Instead there were a hundred candles lit, scattered around the room, and placed in front of mirrors. There was no need for lights. Combined with the music, it created an atmosphere I was very comfortable with.

Then there were the two women sitting on the couch, each holding a scotch glass, drinking brown liquid on ice.

Shae bounded across the room, and bent over, showing me her panty-less ass, and gave each of them a kiss hello on the mouth. Then she turned around, and pointed at me with her hand. "Ladies, this is Bradly. Bradly, meet Tammy and Veronica."

Neither woman had much on. They were both in their late thirties to mid-forties. That's where the similarities ended.

Tammy had pale skin, and long hair that was dyed orange and red, and looked like flames. She had a cute, round face, a septum piercing and both nostrils pierced. She had full lips, and a ring in the middle of her bottom lip, with no gap between it and her lip. She had make-up on like a goth pinup, which I loved immediately. A black satin robe could not hide the body under it. She was full figured, with extra large tits. A red bra bordered with orange lace barely held her breasts in place. The robe covered wide hips, but was open, revealing juicy thighs - my weakness! Black thigh high hose ended with red Mary Jane heels. All those colors against her pale skin made her look like a piece of candy.

Veronica was very brown, and wore her long black hair up in a controlled pile on top of her head. Big curls hung around her ears and down across her shoulder blades. She had a longer face, with full lips, painted in the chula fashion. Her eyebrows were carefully manicured, as was the rest of her makeup. She had meat on her bones, but was by far the thinnest person in the room. She had on a latex corset, two pair of fishnet hose, with nets of different sizes, that were torn in various places, ending in leopard print peep toe heels. She too wore a black satin robe, cinched at her waist. Her legs were long, defined, and looked amazing. From the definitions in her arms and legs, I could tell she took good care of herself, but she definitely liked cake too.

"Well hell, I didn't know we were coming over to two such lovely ladies', or I would've dressed more appropriately."

"That's okay, hun," Tammy said, standing up and strutting over to me. "I just melt for a man in a kilt. You win best dressed fo' sho'!"

I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks as I blushed.

"I'm Tammy," she held her hand out to me. I took it and kissed the back of it. Her robe barely covered her, and I had a hard time maintaining eye contact, but I tried. "Our girl's told us a lot about you," she walked around me slowly, dragging her manicured fingers across my back. "Is it true you eat pussy for your own pleasure?"

I shrugged and nodded. "Yes."

Veronica stood up, and she and Shae walked over to me. Shae kissed me while Veronica and Tammy walked around me. She pushed her tongue into my mouth, licked my lips and tongue, and finally sucked on my tongue. Then she bit my bottom lip and tugged on it.

"He's a great kisser, too. Y'all should definitely kiss him." I guess that's the end of the 'getting to know you' chit chat.

Veronica was already in front of me, and stepped up to me. Her big brown eyes gazed into mine for a minute, while she raised a finger and ran it around my mouth. She ran her fingers through my beard. "I've never kissed a man with a beard before. I hear it's like licking sandpaper."

"Maybe on some men. But not mine. I take care of it."

She ran her fingers through it some more. "It's soft. Not prickly."

"Beards are mostly prickly in the beginning. Once they've grown out, and are taken care of, they're soft. Besides, you're not licking my beard. Are you?"

She smiled at me. Someone smelled like fresh rain and vanilla. Her body was so close to me that I could feel her heat. I felt a stir in my loins, and guessed the Viagra was starting to work. Or I was just already turned on. Shae's kisses did that to me. Then Veronica leaned in and planted her Chula lips on me. I wasn't used to kissing someone with lipstick on, but I forgot about that very quickly.

Her lips pressed firmly against mine, and we like pillows caressing my lips. Pillows that were warm and wet and felt great! Her tongue probed my lips, and then darted into my mouth. She had a long tongue that tasted of booze and smoke, but not cigarettes. I didn't taste nicotine, but rather smoke. She wiggled her tongue against mine, and I wiggled back. I reached up and wrapped a hand around the back of her neck, and pulled her into me. She responded by stepping closer, and planting a leg between mine. Someone lifted my kilt, and suddenly Veronica's leg was pressed against my crotch.

Shae and Tammy began kissing beside me and Veronica. It didn't take long before Shae's top was off, and laying on top of Tammy's robe on the floor. They made out while Veronica and I made out. I rubbed my leg against hers, enjoying the feeling of her flesh through her pantyhose. I sucked on her long tongue, sliding it in and out of my mouth while pulling her into me so I could feel her tits against me. At some point she reached up and unbuttoned my shirt, and I felt her bare tits press against my chest.

"Unf, you feel good," I moaned into her mouth. She reached around and pulled my shirt off. It hit the floor and joined the other clothes that had been shed. There was a pile gathering there now. I slid my arms around Veronica's waist inside her robe, and ran my hands up and down her body, squeezing and massaging. I didn't hesitate one second when my hands reached her tits. I wrapped my fingers around her fleshy mounds and lifted them up. I bent over and kissed my way down her neck to her chest. I pushed her tits together and nuzzled my face between them, kissing them. Then I lifted her left breast up and kissed her nipple. She tilted her head back and sighed. Her nipples were very large, in both circumference and depth. I sucked it into my mouth, pressing my lips around it, and she let out a soft moan. I kissed my way up to her neck. I reached up and took her hair in my hand and pulled down firmly, tilting her head further back, and giving my easy access to her throat. I closed my mouth around her throat, felt her jugular pulsing against my tongue, and growled. Then I kissed my way to her other nipple. I kissed, licked, nibbled, and sucked on it. Then I squeezed her tits together, so her nipples were pressed against each other, and I kissed them, licked them, and sucked them both past my lips, between my teeth. She gasped for breath and moaned.

"You are talented," she said, pulling away just enough to pull her nipples free of my mouth. She leaned in and kissed me again. "We should go to the couch. Maybe you'd like something to drink? Or smoke? Or both?"

"I'd like that." I leaned in and kissed her again, my hands still holding her breasts. I licked her lips and her tongue for a few more minutes. Then we went to the couch, where Shae and Tammy were both kissing. Shae had a drink in her hand, and a hookah hose. I traced the source of the hose to a hookah that was behind the couch. Both women had a hose in one hand.

Veronica stepped over to a bar and poured me a drink while I stepped over to the couch. The women stopped kissing and moved apart. Tammy patted the space between them, smiling. "Sit down, hunny. You want some?" she asked, holding the hose out to me. But when I sat down, I got a great view of her cleavage, and just wanted to plunge my face into it. So I did. And she didn't stop me.

I gave Tammy the same treatment as Veronica, but with different results. Her nipples were much smaller, and apparently more sensitive. The more I kissed her breasts, and licked and sucked her nipples, the more she moaned and wiggled. By the time Veronica was back with my drink Tammy had pulled her panties aside, and I had a finger between her labia, rubbing up and down, moving her wetness from her entrance to her hood, coaxing her clit out. It didn't take long before I felt a large clit swelling under my fingers. Tammy moaned loudly, throaty and deep. I lifted her hood with my finger. Her clit was large enough it pushed itself out, and I found my fingers stroking it. I've never been with a woman with as large a clit as hers. At first I wasn't sure how to proceed, but her moaning told me what I needed to know. I sucked her nipples between my teeth, sucking them harder and harder. She wiggled and squirmed and moaned louder and louder as I stroked her clit, always using her juices for lube.

I pulled away from her nipples long enough to drip a big glob of spit on her clit, and to get a look at it. It was about two and a half inches long, and hard like a mini cock. "D'you like it?"

I stroked it as my response, and looked up at her. Her dark eyes were bloodshot and her pupils were the size of saucers. "I do. I've never seen a clit like that in person. I've wondered what it would be like to suck on a clit like that."

She leaned back on the couch, sliding down a little, and spreading her legs wide open. "Why don't you find out?"

I didn't hesitate to get down on my knees in front of her. I kissed up her thigh, taking my time, to her shaved mound, stopping to kiss her clit, and then kissed my way up her other thigh. I love juicy thighs, and I sucked and kissed my way back to her middle. I looked up to see Shae and Veronica watching me. They were smiling and smoking, each on either side of me and Tammy. They were both playing with their own tits, with lust in their eyes.

I looked up at Tammy. Her hair had fallen down around her shoulders, and she was massaging her breasts, pinching her nipples, and moaning softly. I looked at her clit, poking out like a mini erect penis, her labia already swollen and full. I leaned in and kissed her clit on the tip. It jumped a little, and she shivered. Then I kissed it again, but pressed my lips firmly against it, and held the kiss for a minute. She moaned, and pushed against my face. I took the hint and got serious.

I licked up and down her entire pussy, while keeping my top in place, firmly against her clit. Each time I licked her clit I started at the base of it and licked up slowly and firmly. I licked as she squirmed, with Shae and Veronica watching the entire time, still massaging and playing with their own tits and smoking. Then Shae leaned over and blew a lung full of smoke into my face. I inhaled the sweet smoke, and then blew it into Tammy's pussy. This became the sequence of actions. I would lick up and down for a few minutes, and then one of them would blow a cloud of smoke into my face. I would inhale it, and blow it back into Tammy's pussy. I looked up to see she had her own hose, and was smoking as well. I felt left out of the party.

"Y'all should give me a hose."

Shae shrugged and handed me her's. I took it and inhaled deeply. Whatever the cannabis was tasted sour, and made my mouth dry. Then I saw Tammy's wet pussy in front of me and went in. I licked her juices aggressively, using my entire tongue. I sucked on her clit, hard. I wrapped my lips around it, and using a lot of tongue, I sucked it in and out, in and out, in and out. Tammy was squirming and wiggling and moaning. The other women leaned over and each took a nipple into their mouths. Tammy's orgasm started in her legs. She wrapped them around my shoulder and pulled me in. I could feel them shaking. She lifted her hips, but I stayed on her, sucking and slurping at her clit. Her hips began to convulse, and I felt her legs stiffening up and shaking. She reached up and held her tits while Shae and Veronica sucked her nipples.

Another minute later, I felt her entire body stiffen up, and then suddenly release. Cum came streaming out of her as she gasped and moaned, gasped and moaned. She let go of her tits and grabbed my head and held it in place as she came again. "Suck my clit! Harder!" So I did. I sucked it into my mouth and suckled on it, hard. I sucked like my life depended on it. And Tammy responded by pulling my head into her pussy. I angled so my beard hit her just right, and moved my chin up and down.

She gasped, her breath escaping incrementally. She threw her head back and moaned, then bent forward, and then exploded onto my face. She came and I sucked. She came some more, and I sucked more. I used lots of tongue and worked her clit more and more the more she came, until she finally gasped and pushed me away. "Stop. Stop stop stop stopstopstop. Oh god! Oh fuck me. Oh, fuck. Me. Fucking hell." She sat up on the couch. Her pink pussy swollen and glistening. Her body shaking and convulsing. "Oh, fuck me!" and she sighed.

Shae looked at Tammy, "I told ya. And that's just his mouth."

"He's better with his cock?"

"MmmmHmmmmmm. Yeah..."

I stood up, dropped my kilt, and got on my knees on the couch between her legs. I made eye contact with her and she nodded. I spread her legs, and positioned my cock against her pussy. I then thrust into her, slowly. I pushed the head of my cock just inside of her and stopped. I was hard as a rock and wanted to pound her into the couch, but I also knew my girth took a little getting used to, so I held my position for a minute, and let my cock get used to her pussy, which was wet as fuck, tight, and smooth. So smooth. I wanted to slide inside of her and feel her pussy envelop me, so I did. Slowly. She moaned as my cock filled her up. Then I stopped and just enjoyed the sensation of being inside of her. And sighed a heavy sigh. She felt Amazing!

I love pussy. Not like some guys like pussy because they want to fuck it and get off. I love pussy because I'm a hedonist, and having a warm, wet, velvety smooth pussy wrapped around my cock feels amazing. There's nothing like it in the world. No amount of masturbation, or flesh lights, or other aids will ever replace the vagina. And Tammy's felt especially good. My cock was buried inside of her, throbbing and pulsing. I worked my hips in a circular pattern, trying to feel as much of her as I could. Shae and Veronica watched, licking their lips.

I began working my hips faster and faster, and harder and harder. I reached for the back of the couch, and using it as a brace, I began fucking Tammy harder and harder. I was grunting and groaning and she was moaning and gasping. We grunted and gasped and groaned and moaned for a while. I would build up the tension, and then back off. Then I would start the process all over again. I knew I was getting close to cumming, and that she was too. I pushed her legs back, and pulling out I repositioned my cock to rub against her clit. Her big, beautiful, swollen clit. Her juices covered my cock and provided all the lube we needed. The sensation was amazing, and I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Unf. Baby, you feel so fucking good!" I grunted and groaned.

She reached out and grabbed my hips and pulled me into her. "Cum inside me. Cum in me. I love being filled with cum." I entered her to my balls in one thrust. She gasped for air. "Fuuuuuuck! Yesssss. Fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

I didn't need more instruction than that. I thrust deep into her and pulled back to my head, then thrust into her hard. I held it for a minute, and then began pumping into her. Hard. I used the couch for leverage. I love couch sex. It's better than bed sex because of the leverage it gave me. I pumped into her, her big tits bouncing with my strokes, her moans and gasps matched my in and out strokes. I was pumping fast and hard. I felt my dick pulsing uncontrollably now. "I'm coming. I'm coming. Unfffff. Fuck. Baby, your pussy feels so fucking good! Uhhhhhh. Fuck."

"Yes! Yes. Cum for me, baby. Cum in me. I love it. Shoot your hot cum inside me. Fuuuuuuck!"

Cum shot out of me hard. Again and again and again. I'd never cum so much in my life. I pumped load after load into her with each pulse shooting through me. I pumped slower and slower. We locked eyes as I slowed down, and eventually stopped. But I didn't pull out. Instead, I pushed deeper into her, our eyes locked. I leaned down and kissed her. I sucked her tongue into my mouth, and then licked her lips and kissed her again. She held my hips in place, and we made out, my cock buried balls deep inside of her, for several minutes.